The Nudist Slave Resort Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pool attendant slave approached Master Bill with a plate, "Your lunch is ready, Master." Master Bill didn't bother to touch the plate; he ordered the slave to feed him. The slave dished out one spoon full at a time and fed Master Bill as ordered. The cute Asian slave continued to grind away on Master Bill's dick. So distracted by sex, Master Bill didn't notice the extra ingredient Kim added to his meal. The taste was off, but by the time Master Bill noticed it, it was too late.

Lisa and Sally

Lisa and Sally arrived at the resort at about 3 pm the next day, both completely nude and holding one bag each. It would have taken all day for them to search for Kim, but they correctly deduced that Kim probably wouldn't be far from the kitchens, so that was where they headed when they arrived. They were supposed to wait until this evening, but they couldn't wait. They found Kim right where Lisa thought she would be; they joyfully hugged each other, and Kim filled them in with what happened the last two days, leaving out a few details, like how she almost turned them in after Master Greg gave her the fuck of her life. They all decided that the kitchen would be the place to hold up until the right moment; after all, there were chairs in there they could sit on and go over their plans. The chairs were bolted to the floor for some reason, along the wall of the kitchen, but at least they had a place to sit down. The kitchen staff all but ignored them.

12