The Nun and the Priest

Story Info
This is my first story, so any feedback is welcome!
1.4k words
4.19
9.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, gorgeous. You are looking as tempting as ever." I smiled at my bed, tossed my purse to the floor, hastily changed into pajamas, and crawled right in. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and, for a few hours, I was able to reenergize my body and rest my mind. Sometime after midnight, I woke with a start and remembered where I was. With a yawn, I walked to the bathroom, got myself some water and laid back down to sleep, but found myself tossing and turning while my mind wandered...

Suddenly my blanket felt heavy and rough on my skin, my pajama pants were tight on my legs. I flipped the blanket up and wriggled out of my bottoms, exposing my legs to the cool night air. My nipples hardened and flesh prickled while the fan above droned and the small candle on my side table flickered. I giggled at the naughtiness of it. A nun sleeping in her simple white panties and tank top -- in a tiny cot-like bed in an unlocked room in the church. I wonder how many Hail Mary's I'll have to say for what I'm about to do. I smirked, remembering my strict Catholic upbringing, the nuns and their lashings.

Little did sister Josephine know that as she was administering my lashings, I wasn't screaming in pain alone -- but pleasure. "I've been so sinful." I moaned to no one, as my fingers maneuvered under my top and began to pinch my nipple. The sharp tug sent a jolt from my nipple down to my virgin pussy. "Oh, I shouldn't do this again." I thought, remembering my vows and then instantly forgetting them as my other hand traced down my soft tummy and slipped into my panties. "Oh.. OH!" I moaned loudly, as I dove my fingers into my wet pussy. "Oh God, oh God!". I couldn't help it! I know I should stay quiet, but the fear of being caught in the act was overshadowed by the strong orgasm I could feel building. I gasped, as a hard knock rapped the door.

"Sister, are you alright?" Oh no, I knew that voice.

Breathless, I whispered "Yes, Father I'm just fine, I thought I saw a mouse!" I maintained my rhythm all the while, pumping my fingers in and out of my sopping cunt while lying to the priest. Suddenly, the door opened and there stood a very stunned Father Brian. His eyes shot straight to my panties, my hand, and my chest. Finally, he met my eyes. The priest took a step forward and shut the door behind him.

"Sister" he started "what you are doing is a sin." His eyes blazed and he began to sweat as he started walking towards me.

"I know, Father, but it feels so good, I can't stop now!" I whined, still furiously working my pussy with my fingers. An idea! "Can you help me, Father?" I met his eyes.

"What? No, I couldn't. This is unacceptable behavior, the devil has taken you, sister, you must resist!" His mouth condemned my pleasure, but the growing bulge in his pants betrayed him.

"Please, Father, I need a man inside of me. Just once, I need a man to take me, and then I can freely devote myself to God. Please help me, I need you, Father."

"I simply cannot, you must stop, Sister." he said, his voice wavering. The Priest's eyes darted up and down my body, watching me pleasure myself. Unaware of himself, the man inched closer and closer to me. Close enough to touch. I reached my other hand toward him, grasping his pantleg, and pulling him close to my face.

"May I taste you, at least, Father? I've never tasted a man." I slowly removed his belt buckle, half expecting him to stop me. He did not. When I realized that I had him, I snapped up from my bed and quickly removed the priests' pants, leaving him and his fully engorged cock completely exposed.

"No, sister, we mustn't." he said, while inching his dick closer to my panting lips.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to do." I said, close enough to his member that he could feel the heat from my breath "Father, may I please taste your cock?"

"The DEVIL HAS YOU, SISTER!" he shouted, not moving an inch.

I smiled "All I need is a yes, Father." He was panting now, fully exposed, fully erect.

Quietly, he whispered "..yes". I softly took him in my hands, slowly working his length and holding the head to my lips, and gently licked the tip.

"Does that feel nice, Father?"

"Oh, you devil, you demon, you temptress!" he groaned.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"NO!" After a few moments of gentle suckling, I wanted to see how much of him I could take in my mouth. With no experience to speak of, I was amazed that I was able to fit his gargantuan length -- all the way to the hilt.

"Down the Devil's throat." he groaned as he grabbed ahold of my head and started fucking my face. I started rubbing my clit through my soaked cotton panties as the Priest continued to thrust into my mouth. "Oh, no you don't." he said, confidence building, as he took a step back.

I unlocked my jaw and looked up at him "what do you mean, Father?"

"You'll not be touching yourself for a second longer!" Fire in his eyes, he ripped off my shirt, torn down my panties, and tossed me onto the cot. He clamored towards me and placed himself at the foot of the bed, staring directly at my pussy. Slowly, I opened my legs, fully exposing my virgin cunt to him. He licked his lips and crawled up to meet me, the tip of his cock touching my parted pussy lips. "Are you ready to commit another sin, whore?" he demanded. I nodded, meeting his eyes again. Without a second's delay, he lined himself up to my eager hole and slowly began to push his length inside me.

"Gently, Father, please." I begged, not quite sure how the entire thing was supposed to fit inside.

"I'll do as I wish, temptress!" He barked at me. He looked possessed. Despite his harsh words, he gently began to fuck me. The Priest closed his eyes and began to pick up speed. Any initial discomfort had gone and was now met with immense pleasure., The sucking sounds of flesh slapping together filled the quiet room in the church.

"Oh, oh Father, it feels so good." I whimpered "Please don't stop!" Faster still, the sweat dripped off the Priest's brow and I could tell that he was close to his climax. Knowing time is limited, I lifted my leg and, in one motion, flipped myself on top of him. "You said I can't touch myself anymore, Father, but now you are going to have to watch me!" Triumphantly, I started riding his cock while furiously working my clit. He watched, in awe, as I bobbed up and down, seeing his length disappear inside of my cunt. My orgasm was close, but I needed something else. I dismounted and crawled on my hands and knees, turned around, and bared my ass to him. "I've been a bad girl, Father, and I need to be punished." Taking the hint, the Priest sprang up and smacked me with full force on my ass. The sting sent shivers down my spine and made my pussy quiver. He saw the effect it had on me and slammed his cock into my pussy, grabbed my hair, and started roughly fucking me from behind. "Oh, Father, yes! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" I screamed, so close to going over the edge. Once more, he whipped his hand back and spanked my ass

"You deserve to be punished, whore!" Arching my back, I worked my hips to meet his thrusts.

"I'm going to come, Father" I told him. I don't think he heard me, as he began jackhammering into my pussy at an alarming rate. "Oh.Oh...OH!" I screamed "I'm coming!" Just in time, the Priest pulled his cock out with a groan and shot thick ropes of come all over my ass.

Still quaking from the powerful orgasm, I laid still until my breathing slowed. Then, my eyes fluttered open and I pulled the well-used dildo from my pussy, cleaned up, and laid back down. Now, I'm ready to sleep.