The Nun from the Mansion Pt. 01

Story Info
Sex-addict O arrives at a mysterious libertine convent.
6.3k words
4.48
16.1k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers

The Nun from the Mansion

by Brother Biggun

If only the windows of that mansion could tell tales of what they had seen! Such stories would cause maidens to blush, women to go weak at the knees, mature ladies to have a fit of the vapours; lads would grin cheekily, gentlemen would tremble to their core, grown men would shiver their timbers. Reader, I have heard these extraordinary tales from a wild and wicked woman I encountered there who compelled me to capture her experiences and tell her saucy stories. She was known as Sister Olivia Orgasma, or simply known as 'O'. Read on, if you dare...

Note: here we use the terms nun/monk, convent/monastery, sister/brother, mother/father -- yet in this case these are not conventional religious terms, for this was no typical place. The Mansion has its own ways and traditions.

*

The Mansion doubles as a convent and monastery: the two institutions share the same building and grounds, a vast Gothic stately home (in French it would be called a chateau) surrounded by gardens, parkland and woods, enclosed by a high wall, hidden deep in the remote countryside of eastern England.

O had gone there at the suggestion of her therapist, in the hope that it would help this wayward wench to deal with her sex addiction. For the Mansion had a special reputation for its libertine values and escapism. This was a place where anything goes, where all ages, all varieties of the human species, can find solace and enlightenment. If you have uncontrollable urges and innate wickedness, this is the place for you.

She arrived in midsummer, having been met at the railway station by a black limousine driven by a hunky chauffeur. They had sped through endless country lanes, O in the back seat, looking out at the fields and trees with growing excitement. She had a feeling in her waters -- she was surely going to have a lot of fun. She put one hand down between her legs, slid her fingertips across her inner thighs until they reached her core, then rubbed herself through the flimsy material of her knickers, wishing the driver would stop and take her into a field and have his way with her. She caught his eye in the rear-view mirror and grinned.

As if he sensed her lust (and in fact she knew she gave off a powerful female scent, sexual chemicals that seemed to make every man desire her) he slowed the car, turned onto a narrow lane that led into a wood and stopped. He said nothing. Just stepped out from the car. She followed. No words were needed. She led him to a small copse and leaned back against a tree. He stood in front of her, his tall powerful frame inches from her, like a giant statue. She reached down, undid his belt and unzipped his trousers. He was not wearing underwear and his sex sprang out, as if to salute her. She took it in her hands, feeling the strong muscle twitch and swell, like some wild serpent. She had an irresistible urge to feel this inside her!

She turned and leaned forward against the tree, offering her rear. She felt him lift her dress and rip down her knickers. She parted her legs wide. She felt like she was in heat, her swollen sex wet and exposed. Almost immediately she felt him pressing against it, opening her easily. She gasped as she felt herself being opened up then filled by him. She was so turned on this was enough to bring her first orgasmic wave, a flood of wetness that meant he slid even more easily, deep into her. She felt her juices seeping out of her, down her inner thighs. He swelled inside her, pulsing hard. He must have been on the edge too, because she suddenly felt another warm flow, not her own, as he throbbed and fired himself into her. He pumped harder, in and out. The warm hard sensation of him against her made her moan and she felt herself surging again... Mmm, that feels better! She had so needed that.

He pulled out of her, stood away and pulled up his pants. O, breathing heavily, reached down and pulled up her undies, which immediately became soaking wet. But she didn't care. Sex was inevitable. It was a compulsion, out of her control. She could barely imagine what life at the 'convent' would be like.

The car left her at the main entrance. She looked up at the vast mansion, admiring the wild ivy that grew all over the elegant stonework. The windows seemed to be looking out at her, as if to examine the new girl. Anyone looking out would have seen a tall attractive woman with sensuous curves, long flaming red hair, bright red lips and strangely beautiful eyes. Her short white summer dress showed off her figure.

She climbed the stone steps to the huge wooden door and pulled a cord that rang a distant bell. Almost immediately it swung open and she was confronted by a tall man in a long grey robe. He had jet black hair and oddly piercing eyes with a reddish tint. O felt a twinge of excitement: What kind of wild folk live here?

'Welcome, young lady. We've been expecting you. Do come in.' He stood aside to let her pass. She stepped into a vast entrance hall with a wide and very grand staircase at the rear, various doors leading off to other rooms and a reception area to the left where a woman in a purple robe was sitting, smiling. She stood, held out her hand to O, who shook it warmly, feeling another pulse of energy in her core. The woman was stunningly attractive, slim but shapely, with long straight dark hair and green eyes. O smiled.

'Welcome, miss. I am Sister Raven. I look after all novices, so you'll be seeing a lot of me.' Did she just wink at me as she said that? O felt another pang of lust. Raven continued, 'We don't use our real names, so you will be allocated yours. Let me see...' She looked down at a sheet of paper. 'Your full title is Sister Olivia Orgasma. Judging by your rather racy records, which I have closely reviewed, that should suit you well. You may simply be known as O, if you wish. We don't use the formal titles much. It's a rather liberated place and we encourage all kinds of communal activities and sharing.' Another wink? This felt good.

'Thank you, Raven. I'm excited to be here.' O felt a warm wetness in her knickers. That urge of hers!

'I'll take you to your chamber.' Raven gestured to the staircase. O almost replied: You can take me anywhere! But she thought she'd better at least try to behave for now. 'And we'll get you into your robe.' O noticed that she was carrying a small valise, which increased her curiosity. What a thrilling place!

O followed the elegant woman up the stairs, admiring from behind the way her purple robe seemed to float around her body, the sheer material (silk?) giving subtle hints of her womanly curves. O was so uncontrollably in the grip of her sexual urges that she found stimulation everywhere. The slightest glimpse of another person could do it: a smooth valley of cleavage; the curve of buttocks in tight pants; the bulge of a man's groin; kissable lips with a glimpse of wet tongue peeping from them... She was in a perpetual state of excitement, a powerful desire to jump on anyone she fancied, or to give herself to anyone who wanted her. Now, salivating, she felt an urge to lift up the purple robe and see Raven's rear.

But such things would have to wait. Raven led her along a wide corridor, lined with doorways which were presumably chambers where other 'nuns' stayed. I might have to open a few doors later. She grinned to herself.

'This is your chamber, sister O.' Raven opened a large wooden door and stood aside to let her in. It was a cosy room with windows looking out over parkland. There was an antique wooden wardrobe, a chaise longue and a very large four-poster bed. Raven closed the door behind them and went on, 'You're sharing with another nun, sister Joy.'

'But,' O replied, 'There's only one bed?'

'That's correct. It's big enough for two -- at least -- don't you agree?'

O nodded with glee. 'Yes, Raven, I'm sure it will be fine.' Another twinge of excitement. 'Where is Joy?'

'I believe she's on orchard duty today, so she might offer you some fresh fruit later.' Raven grinned at O, then explained, 'All the nuns are required to undertake a work task each day, to contribute to our community. There are night duties too. I'm surely you'll enjoy those!' O grinned back at her, nodding.

'Right, young lady, let's get you out of those civilian clothes. I have your robe here.' Raven placed the valise on the bed, opened it, then took out a beautiful dark green garment. 'They're silk. Feel it.' O took the robe and caressed it slowly, imagining the soft touch against her skin. 'We all wear a robe. The colours signify your status. Emerald Green for new girls, or Cherry Red for the younger ones. Golds for the initiated. Blues for servants. Royal Purple for leaders. Black for the Mistress only. You'll meet her later.' She smiled reassuringly at O. 'Oh, and nothing underneath, naturally.' O grinned. 'Come on then, undress for me.'

O took a breath, faced Raven and began to unbutton her dress at the front. As often, she was not wearing a bra. The creamy flesh of her cleavage was brazenly exposed and the thin material revealed the shape of her fine orbs and their buds, which by now were hard like ripening raspberries. She saw Raven looking at her chest as O unbuttoned the dress, revealing her upper half, standing proudly as if to offer herself... The dress slid down her body and fell around her feet. She slipped out of her shoes and stepped out of the fallen dress. She stood in her panties, which left nothing to the imagination, as they were tiny and tight-fitting, so her mound of Venus and its little vertical valley were easily visible. They were also still very wet from her coupling with the chauffeur. She looked Raven in the eye and pulled them down, aware that now the pink line of wetness must surely be evident.

'I see you're already finding this place stimulating.' Raven grinned as she looked O up and down. 'I think I'd better clean you up. Get down on the bed, lie on your back and open your legs!'

O obeyed, lay down and left her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. Raven knelt between them, her head between O's knees. O saw Raven look forward at her nudity, licking her lips. This made O even wetter. She relished the thought of this fabulously erotic woman exploring her and parted her legs wider.

'What's this?' Raven asked, having noticed a peculiar patch of russet hair just above O's opening.

'Oh, that's my little secret symbol,' replied O. 'I don't shave completely, I leave a little bit in the shape of a flame.' It was indeed carefully sculpted little patch of flame-red bush, almost like a tattoo.

'I suppose that shows how hot you are?'

O giggled. 'See for yourself.'

Raven moved closer until her lips nuzzled against O's inner thighs. Her tongue traced its way upwards towards the pink slit, wet with juices, some of which had trickled out into her thigh gap. Raven licked gently, lapping at O's shoreline, her lips pressing gently against the soft flesh and her tongue tickling the younger woman's fancy. As the tip of the tongue flicked across the little pink button, O started to moan gently and a flush of lust ran through her. She was going to make waves again! Raven licked and nibbled, soft and hard, slow and fast. O trembled with pleasure and let her juices flow. She felt like jelly, helplessly lying there, wide open, being pleasured by a new lover, giving herself up to the ecstasy.

Moments later Raven was standing. O looked up to see her licking her lips and wiping juices from her lips and chin. 'Sister O, your report was correct. You really are a wild one. It's always wonderful to welcome a delicious novice. I think you're going to fit in here very well. Now get in the shower, put on your robe and wait for your roommate. She'll show you around and bring you to dinner later.'

O sighed with pleasure as she lay alone in her new room. She was already starting to ache for more...

Emerging from the bathroom, still naked after her shower, O looked in the wardrobe mirror. She saw a twinkle in her gorgeous green eyes. You'll be a very naughty nun, she thought to herself. Her luscious red lips smiled in the reflection. Her cheeks had a rosy glow. She looked down at her body. Her pale porcelain skin looked like fresh cream in the afternoon sunlight that poured through the window. Lower down, her little flame shone bright. She felt a warmth run through her. That urge was coming again. She moved her hand down between her legs, running the middle finger smoothly over herself, letting it slide gently between her smooth lips...

There was a knock on the door. It opened. O took her hand away and turned round. A pretty blonde woman was standing there, smiling, looking down at O, unembarrassed by the nudity of her roommate.

'Sorry, just had a shower.' O smiled warmly.

'No need to apologise, we're all girls together here. Nice to meet you. I'm Joy. Call me J. You must be O. They told me you'd be here.'

'Yes. Nice to meet you too, J.' O admired the attractive woman, long honey-blonde hair cascading down over her deep amber-coloured robe which complemented her shapely young body.

Joy saw O looking at the robe and said, 'I was wearing novice red until last week. But I've graduated from the cherry phase now.' She grinned knowingly and O smiled. 'Of course a red dress suits blonde hair better, but I love this deep golden colour too.'

'Yes, you look stunning.' As she watched, J reached down and with one swift fluid movement lifted the robe up and over her head, then threw it onto the bed. 'Time for my shower, then I'll show you around. I brought us some tasty fresh fruits too.'

O couldn't help looking at J, admiring her lightly tanned flesh from head to toe: her little pink strawberries, her soft downy peach... I'd love to taste her fruits anytime!

While J showered, O put on her novice nun's habit, wriggling her body to allow the robe to flow around her shape. She loved the way it showed off a bit of cleavage and hugged the curves of her waist and thighs. The green was an elegant emerald tone that complemented perfectly her auburn-flaming hair as it cascaded down her body. You saucy minx, you're going to drive the nuns and monks crazy.

She sat on the long sofa by the window to wait for her new friend. Outside she saw a few people wandering here and there across the lawns and between the trees, their variously shaded robes flowing around their bodies. Who else would she encounter here? Were they all as bold as Raven? Was Joy? O felt that tingle again as her body reacted to her wild imagination. It would soon be time again.

'Oh that feels better,' said J as she emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in a white towel. 'Lovely robe.'

'Thank you,' replied O. 'I suppose I'll get used to just wearing this from now on, as a novice nun.'

'You will. It becomes a habit -- if you'll excuse the pun!' They laughed. 'Now, where's mine?'

'There.' O pointed to the bed, where J had flung her golden robe earlier.

'Ah yes.' J dropped the towel and skipped onto the bed, coming to rest on her hands and knees, leaving her rear exposed to O. Her peaches certainly are ripening nicely! O was salivating. J turned over and sat back on the bed, her legs apart. Her blatant nudity was surely an invitation. 'Remember I promised you fresh fruit? Well here it is if you want a taste.' She beckoned with her finger. O, grinning, approached the bed.

A moment later O was on the bed, on her knees, between the legs of the naked young blonde.

'It's part of your initiation, new girl. Now lick my strawberries and taste my peachy juices!'

No further enticement was needed. O was flushed with lust, her own juices welling up again. She went down between the smooth young thighs, traced her tongue over the peach fuzz, then began kissing and licking, lapping up the sweet juices from the flesh-pink fruit. J moaned with delight, getting wetter. O increased the pace and pressure, flicking her tongue over the little white button at the top of the pink canyon until J started trembling and moaning. O continued, relentless, overcome as always by the power of desire (hers or any lover's) until J could hold back no more... J released a sweet juicy fountain that sprayed out across her peachy core and over O's lips. O didn't stop until she had licked up every drop.

'Oh my,' purred J. 'That was amazing, thank you.'

'The least I can do to say thank to my roommate for such a warm welcome.'

'I'm so glad they put us together, It's going to be such fun! Not sure how much sleep we'll get though!'

They giggled and embraced, lying side by side for a while. Then Joy sat up. 'It will be time for dinner soon. I'll get my robe and we can go for a walk around the garden first.' She picked up her robe and said, 'Oh my god, it's a bit wet. My squirting must have been more powerful than usual!'

'And I thought I caught every drop!' They laughed again and kissed.

Soon they were downstairs. They went out at the rear of the house, through a large doorway that led into a walled garden area. 'This is the kitchen garden,' said Joy. Then, as she saw a young man nearby: 'And this is the cook's son.' She winked at O. 'Hello young master Alcock, what's cooking?' The young man blushed and turned to face the nuns. He said nothing. But they noticed him look them both up and down and involuntarily lick his lips. 'This young fellow always brings me fresh cream, don't you handsome?' he grinned. 'And in fact I'm hungry now. Can't wait for dinner. Can you help?' He nodded.

J took O's hand, and the boy's, then led them both behind a large hedge at the rear of the walled garden, where there was a small clearing. Joy was shameless. She pulled down his pants in one swift movement and sank to her knees in front of him. 'My, doesn't the young cook have a big chopper? Must be useful in the kitchen, eh?' And in a flash she had her mouth around it. O watched with delight. It seemed her new roommate was just as horny as she was! J sucked harder, her hands now round behind the boy's rear, as if to pull him onto her, forcing him deeper down her throat. J gagged. O felt a surge inside. She ran a hand up inside her robe and started rubbing herself as she watched.

J pulled away from the young man leaving his chopper pointing proudly forwards at her face, the first juices seeping from it. 'Here,' she said, taking hold of it and looking up at O, 'I'm happy to share.' O needed no encouragement and was immediately on her knees, next to her friend. She took him in her mouth, deep. She licked and sucked, feeling it swelling and throbbing as her tongue wrapped around. 'Let me share the cream!' said J. O pulled back and let her resume. The boy was groaning now, arching his back. J briefly let him slip out between her lips for long enough to say to O: 'Quick, come closer, share it.' And with that, they saw it throb wildly and felt the first shower, drops of cream spurting over their hungry lips. J took him in her mouth again for a second, swallowed, then handed it to O, who also took a mouthful. The rest hit them both at once as their mouths joined at his tip, frantically licking up the flow. He stepped back, purged. The girls kissed each other, licking the rest from their own and each other's lips.

'Now that's what I call an appetiser. Let's get dinner.' J led O away, back to the mansion. They were insatiable! For sure they would find more treats during dinner -- perhaps even a midnight snack...

'But first,' said Joy, 'I'm supposed to bring you to Raven so she can give you some more instruction. All the new girls have to report to her every day for a while. She's fabulous.'

'Yes, she is. Very welcoming.' O had a momentary flashback of Raven giving her an intimate 'cleaning'. With that thought she was instantly wet again.

jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers
12