The Nun from the Mansion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes!' J nodded. I learnt a lot from her, when I was an innocent Red Robe.'

'I bet! You must tell me about that later.'

'I will. Tonight. In fact you'll get to see for yourself soon. All the new Greens have to help with teaching the younger Reds. Even though they're all at least eighteen you'd be surprised how much they don't know yet. They think they do, what with all the online porn, vulgarity on social media, sexy selfies, and so on. But here, in the Mansion, is where shit gets real!'

'Bring it on!' O was thrilled at the prospect of playing with the younger girls too. She thought she would be able to teach them a lot. She also relished the idea of learning from the more mature Amber women.

J left O at Raven's private room, right at the end of the first floor corridor, at one extreme wing of the building. The door opened and there she was, in her smooth purple robe. Her lips were deep ruby red and her eyes met O's with a sultry look. 'Come in, sister O. Welcome to your first night at the Mansion.'

'Thank you, Raven, it really is a pleasure to be here.'

'It is. And from what I've heard you are already pleasing yourself. Which is good, we encourage that. Come in and I'll tell you some of the rules.'

The room was dark, lit only by candles. The walls were crimson red, the floor dark wood. The only visible furnishings were a plush sofa and a large bed with black satin sheets. Raven told O to sit on the sofa and poured two glasses of something from a bottle on a small cabinet. 'Here,' she handed a glass to O, as she sat beside her. 'This is our special spirit, we call it Night Nectar. The monks distil it from our own fruits.'

They clinked glasses and O sipped the spirit, which was something like a fruit schnapps. 'Delicious!'

'Yes, it's wonderful isn't it? We like to claim, as it's made from the most delicious, ripest fruits of our orchards, that it gives back something from the earth. So you're sipping the genuine juices of nature. And you'll find it has other mysterious qualities. It makes us feel liberated, uninhibited. So cheers!' They drank.

'Now, I must tell you the first two rules of the Mansion, which apply equally in the convent and in the monastery, including the grounds of the estate. Listen carefully and obey and you'll be fine...' O's eyes lit up, shining green with the excitement of the setting, the influence of the nectar, the proximity of Raven.

'Rule One: If you feel desire, Take. Rule Two: If you are desired, Give. Follow these always, O.'

'I will, gladly.' O grinned at her teacher, a wicked thought in her mind. 'So, if I understand correctly, if I feel an urge I should fulfil it. And if someone has an urge for me, I should surrender.'

'Precisely. When you crave satisfaction, take it with anyone you encounter. When anyone lusts for you, open yourself to them, give your body in any way they wish.'

'So if I really want someone, if I have a burning urge, I should tell them and just act on it... In that case, Raven, I wish to see under your robe and to taste your personal fruit spirit.' Why not be bold?

Raven laughed. 'As you wish. I am here to help. You're acting on rule one, I will follow rule two.'

She stood up, turned to face O, who shuffled to the edge of the sofa. Raven lifted her robe to her waist, exposing her lower half. O felt a pang of pure lust as she took in the sight of Raven's soft white belly, the long curves of her muscular thighs, the smoothness of her plump labia, separated by a deep pink canyon, with only a wispy triangle of dark downy fur above. She couldn't resist, pressed her mouth against the moist lips and plunged her tongue right in. Raven had a sweet taste with a delicious tang -- perhaps this was accentuated by the fruit spirit which had felt so good in O's mouth moments ago. But now she wanted to taste only the female nectar, which she lapped urgently, causing Raven to moan gently. O drank her fill, stood up then gave Raven a deep kiss on the mouth.

'You are bold, aren't you, O! Now turn round and bend over the sofa. Lift your robe.'

O obeyed, got on her knees at the edge of the sofa, conscious that her wetness must be clearly visible as she exposed her rear, legs apart. Is she going to taste my juices again? But no. Instead, she felt a sudden whack across her bare bottom and let out a yelp. Raven was wielding her riding crop. Another blow -- thwack! Another! Pain ran through her backside as the slaps seemed to echo around the chamber.

'This is for your cheeky behaviour, which I admire. You did nothing wrong, O, but you should know that the concept of "taking" does not only mean getting something inside your holes, it means taking pleasure and using any means to fulfil desire. In this case, I take pleasure from whipping and spanking you, so I will do so.' She gave O's buttocks a few smacks with her open palm, leaving a rosy redness on the white flesh. O, far from being in pain, felt utterly thrilled. Each strike and slap made her wetter, hornier.

'But that's all for now.' Raven stood back. 'Get up, you little minx, adjust your robe and I'll hand you back to Joy who will take you to dinner. And, as a novice Green Robe you will also take part in a midnight supper with some of the monks. I'll come and fetch you later, so make sure you're in your room by then.'

'Yes, Raven, I'll do anything you say.'

'Good girl. You're going to fit in well here.'

Minutes later, J had led O back down to the ground floor, to the dining hall. This was a long chamber with tall windows giving out to the park. Along the centre of the room was a huge table that seated around 20 on each side plus one at each end. The place at the end was empty 'That's Raven's seat,' explained J. At the other end, at the head of the table, sat an impressively curvy woman with a strikingly beautiful face and wavy dark-brown hair. 'And that's the Mistress!' whispered J. 'Come, let's sit.'

Most of the seats were already taken by other nuns. There seemed to be no set places, so the colours were mixed up, though a small group of Reds sat together along one side. J and O took two seats opposite these young women, who gave sweet smiles to the ladies in Green and Amber. The girl opposite O was a pretty blonde, who could have been mistaken for J's younger sister. She had the same blue eyes and honey hair. She gave O a warm smile, showing off her white teeth and rosy lips. O felt another surge inside.

The room was alive with girlish chattering, the chink of glasses and occasional giggles. Young serving maids in extremely short turquoise robes served sparkling water to the nuns. O took a sip of the cold drink, which was most welcome as she felt very warm from the buzz of the room, the earlier sip of Night Nectar and the excitement of the spanking Raven had given her.

Then the Mistress stood up. The room hushed and all the nuns immediately stood too. This was their tradition, to express thanks for the coming meal and the sanctuary of the Mansion. They intoned as one:

"If you feel desire, take. If you are desired, give. Amen." They all sat down again.

The serving girls brought trays of delicacies which the girls devoured with delight. The cute blonde in the red robe opposite O licked her fingertips suggestively and grinned. O smiled and blew a kiss to the girl.

'This place is insane,' she whispered to J. 'But do we ever dine with the monks too? I mean, it's great, all girls together, but I like a bit more meat on my plate, if you know what I mean.'

'Oh don't worry, they serve sausage here too.' They giggled. 'You'll get your midnight feast later.'

The dinner went relatively quickly. Everyone seemed to be ravenous. The serving wenches came and went with smooth efficiency, floating to and fro like fairies. Young lads, clad in tight navy blue robes, served the wine. Once, as a rather pretty boy genie was topping up O's glass, she felt him brush against her arm, at which she instinctively reached out her hand and rubbed his magic lamp, which pulsed beneath his robe. I really do need some meat with my veg! She couldn't wait to encounter some monks.

Dessert was a fruit salad. Each large bowl, enough for about four diners, contained an attractive variety of freshly prepared fruit including: whole peeled bananas, lush peach segments, soft ripe strawberries... The boys served cream, pouring it smoothly over the luscious fruits on each plate. The blonde opposite grinned at O, took a banana in her fingers, dipped it in the cream, then slowly licked cream from the tip. O, in response, served herself a peach segment on a dessert spoon and ran her tongue along its length, lapping up the sticky juices, licking her lips.

Joy observed this, nudged O, then said, 'I see you've met one of the Red Robes. That's Fenella, known as Fanny. She's a hot little dish. I tasted her in the orchard earlier.'

'Mmm, she looks delicious. But that banana and cream makes me crave something else too.'

'Ha! Yes, well, young Fanny has been through part of her initiation so she's familiar with maleness too.'

'Raven said I would be expected to help with the initiation of one of the Reds. Should be fun.'

'Yes, I think you've been allocated Sister Rosita. R. She's Spanish. A very spicy senorita! She's the one two seats away to the left of your little blonde Fanny.' O glanced across and saw a very pretty brunette with dark almond eyes, long lashes, full red lips. Her red robe was tight, revealing her perky nipples. She looked up as O was watching her, and gave a sultry grin. O smiled warmly at her, feeling another surge inside. Something else to look forward to...

After dinner the nuns were permitted to stand, move about the room, mingle. Some sipped Night Nectar, others drank wine. The Mistress moved among them, joining conversations, giving warm caresses. There was a buzz of excitement as the night deepened, moonlight now shining through the large windows.

O chatted for a while with J, all the while watching the young male wine waiters who were coming and going from a doorway in a far corner of the hall. When J was distracted by another nun, O stealthily wandered over to the discreet door. There was a sign: Staff only. But, she thought, how about Mansion rule one? Does that take precedence over house rules like this? She quickly convinced herself it did, ignored the sign, pushed the door open, slipped inside. It was a small pantry, with wine bottles stored on one side. Leaning against the other side, against the wall, were two young men in blue robes, one blonde, one dark, both handsome. They grinned nervously at the nun, eyeing her from top to toe.

'Like what you see, boys? How about a bit of personal service? I'm thirsty.' They looked at each other, nodded and stepped forward. 'I heard there is a special nectar you serve here. Give me some.' Then she reached out, put one hand on each man's bulge, rubbed gently. She felt them respond. 'Come...' She went over to a tall workbench at the end of the pantry and leaned over it, lifting her robe, bending forwards.

The boys said nothing, but followed the instruction, as they were obliged to do. Each took off his robe and aimed themselves at the nun's rear. Her legs were wide apart and her body rested forward on the bench. Her buttocks were raised high, inviting attention. She felt something hard against each one, as the boys rubbed themselves against her fleshy globes, swelling as they did so. Then she felt one of them against her sex, his firm head pressing against the smooth wet folds. Her labia gave way to let him in and she gasped as she felt herself being penetrated. Ah, that's better, I've been craving this! She was soaking wet and his serpent easily slid deep into her cave. She felt hands all over her rear and between her thighs. Then she felt something circling around her smaller hole, tickling. She wiggled as his tongue rimmed her and felt herself opening. He, using some of the juices that had been seeping down her thighs, lubricated himself and pressed it against the little opening, while the other boy continued pumping into her larger cavity. I assumed they would take it in turns, but hey, I've got two holes so I suppose they can both have me at once!

Moments later she was fully penetrated in both places, doubly impaled by the two young studs. It felt wonderful, being filled up like this, pinned down and used by two virile men. Just what I wanted. She gasped and moaned as waves of pleasure ran through her, releasing yet more juices as the boys inside her throbbed harder. 'Don't stop, boys, give me it all!' They needed no encouragement, and she soon felt a warm flood in her caverns as the tides came in...

Afterwards, she stood up, faced them, then ran a hand down between her legs, brought it up to her mouth and licked the mess from each finger, one by one, as they watched her, still throbbing. And with that she went to leave the room. But as she turned towards the door she saw a large curvy female figure standing there, in a black robe. The Mistress! Oh hell, I'm in trouble now...

O adjusted her robe, covering herself, arms at her sides.

'Sister O, I believe.' The Mistress made eye contact, a stern look on her face, her eyes dark.

'Yes, Mistress. Sorry, I was just...'

'I saw what you were "just" doing. Don't apologise, you were clearly following rule one. It's all good.' She winked at O, then turned to the boys. 'Now, you two, you can't go back out there serving while you're so messy, I'll clean you off. Stand up there on that bench.' They obeyed. Standing up that high, with the Mistress on the floor in front of them, brought their groins level with her face. She first took the blonde boy in her mouth and sucked him clean, then did the same to the darker boy. She stepped away. 'Good boys. Ten out of ten for service. Now go back out there and give the rest of the nuns what they want -- wine, I mean!' They quickly pulled on their robes, took a carafe each and scuttled out.

'So, you couldn't wait to get into the monastery later, O. You had to go ahead and use the servants.'

'Yes, Mistress, I felt the urge, so...'

'Turn round, O. Lift your robe and lean against the wall.' O obeyed, trembling.

The Mistress grabbed a large wooden rolling pin that was on a shelf nearby. Aiming at the novice nun's bare bottom, she swung it back then brought it down hard against one cheek. Thwack! O yelped. The other cheek. Thwack! O moaned as the blows fell down on her increasingly rosy buttocks, welcoming the punishment. All the while, messy juices ran out of her holes and down her inner thighs. She felt degraded, debauched. And she loved every moment.

'Now,' said the Mistress. 'Put on your robe, go back to your room and take a shower. Raven will come to get you just before midnight. Remember rule two: Give. You will be at the mercy of the monks later. And they're a lot more experienced than those young servant boys.' O gulped, but felt that inner thrill again...


12