The Nun from the Mansion Pt. 02

Story Info
Novice continues her initiation in libertine convent.
4.3k words
4.5
8.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers

[Part 2]

By the time O finished her shower and towelled herself dry, Joy had come back to their shared chamber.

'Where did you go?'

O grinned. 'Er, I found myself in the pantry and there were two of those cute wine waiters there, so I...'

'Naughty! Good for you. You're settling in very quickly!'

'Just following rule one, satisfying my urges. And the Mistress said it was fine.'

'You met the Mistress? You mean she saw you using those boys?'

'Yes! She even helped clean them up after!' J laughed out loud. O continued, 'You promised to tell me more about initiating the Red Robe girls.'

'Sure. Sit down.' They sat together on their sofa, tucking their legs up underneath their bodies and turning slightly sideways to face each other. J continued: 'Right. Each young Red Robe girl must take part in one of two rituals. If they admit to being a virgin, it's the Ceremony of the Cherry. They are bathed by servant girls then carried to a secret chamber in the monastery. There, they are given as an offering to a senior monk, or sometimes the Master himself. Imagine. The girl is attended by two other nuns. Ambers. They take off the red robe and lay it on the bed. The new girl must lie nude on it, on her back. The two nuns stay with her, to give her reassurance and encouragement. The monk takes off his robe then presents himself to each Amber. They both suck him until he's hard, while the new girl watches, lying on her robe. That usually gets her wet, by the way. But if necessary, they use some lubrication on her, to smooth the passage, as it were. The monk climbs onto the girl, parts her legs and enters her. They usually don't last long. Men, eh?' They giggled. 'Well, anyway, he just does what he needs to do. Cream on the cherry!'

'Sounds exciting. Did you, er...'

'You mean was I a virgin when I arrived? No, but I said I was. I wanted to be taken by just one man first.'

'Why, what happens to a Red who says she's not a virgin?'

'She is sent to a group of monks at night, after dinner. She must give herself to every monk who desires her, like she's an extra dessert. She gets passed around the table, from one to the next. Like the port! First she is presented to the group, by attendant servant girls, as they observe. Her red robe is taken off and laid down on the floor, in front of the fireplace. Each man inspects her nudity and may do as he wishes with the girl. They usually just plonk her on their laps, impale her! Sometimes they lay her on her robe and take her on the floor while the others watch. Sometimes they get her on her hands and knees and share, one in her mouth, one the other end. She must remain, give herself willingly until they are all sated.'

'Blimey! How many monks at one of these dinners?'

'Oh, only half a dozen, usually.' "Only!" thought O. Yet she wished she were a few years younger and could be the sacrificial offering at the monks' table, however many were present. Then she remembered she was going to be sent to the monastery later. Something about a midnight snack. She had a hunch she was going to be just as well used as a non-virgin Red!

She looked at the clock on their chamber wall. It was almost midnight. She stood up, smoothed down her emerald robe, applied lipstick then sat on the sofa.

A knock at the door. Raven entered. 'Time for your first visit to the monastery. Come!' O followed, a little afraid, yet terribly excited, wet again as she anticipated the coming storm...

Raven led O along a series of endless corridors and up a level via a spiral stone staircase hidden behind a purple velvet curtain. At the top was a large wooden door. 'This is one of the ways into the monastery section of the Mansion.' O felt a thrill inside. Raven knocked gently, evenly, six times. The door slowly swung open. A tall man with shaven head and piercing dark eyes, wearing a grey robe, stood facing them. He gave a short bow and stepped back, gesturing for the nuns to enter. O wondered what the grey robe signified, it wasn't one of the usual colours (she recalled the mysterious red-eyed man who had opened the main door when she first arrived earlier). Clearly there were many nuances and mysteries to this place.

The tall grey robe led them along another corridor, laid with plush carpet in a dark shade of maroon, lit only with occasional candles on the walls. At the end they stopped at a door with a sign: Club Room B.

'I shall leave you here, mistress Raven. The gentlemen are waiting inside.' O looked at the doorway as Raven knocked. Before it opened she looked around again; the grey robed man had disappeared, as if by magic. Perhaps there were more secret doorways, staircases, chambers... But before her imagination got carried away the door opened. A young blonde woman, bare above the waist with only a short blue skirt below, greeted them with a smile. O couldn't help looking at her pale little breasts, which were pert and smooth, with small pink nipples.

'Come in,' said the girl, 'We'll prepare you for the ceremony.' They walked into the room, which was lit by what seemed like hundreds of candles and by the warm moonlight that fell through the large windows. There were no monks in sight, only another topless servant girl, Chinese, with black hair cascading over her tiny breasts. Her blue skirt was also extremely short. Both girls were barefoot too. It seemed only a skirt was allowed for these most intimate maidservants who attended the monks in their secret rooms.

'I will leave you here, O. These girls will look after you. Remember rule two: you must give.'

'Yes, Raven, I'll do what I'm told.'

'Good girl. Enjoy! I'll be back for you later.' With that she left the room and O turned to the maids. Each reached out a hand and took hold of O's robe, at either side. They lifted it up and over O's head, leaving her nude. One of them neatly folded the robe and left it on a chair. Then one of the girls brushed O's hair, leaving its flaming red waves looking even more fiery, while the other sprayed a delicate scent on her neck, chest and lower body. She noticed O's little russet flame and pointed it out to the other girl. They both peered down to look at O's most intimate decoration, giggling. O felt a rush of lust inside.

Moments later the girls had led O to the centre of the room and told her to sit on a curious seat, a kind of well-upholstered ottoman with little castors that meant it could be moved around. They instructed her to sit on it and tuck her legs under herself. She obeyed, wondering what was next. The girls stood one either side of the seat, a hand on each of O's shoulders. Looking ahead, O's face and bare breasts were exposed, her hair framing her in a rather erotic way. She looked like a rather odd but seductive oil painting.

From nowhere, it seemed, a monk appeared, in a deep golden robe, then another, following the first in a dark green robe, then a third, in maroon... in all O counted six men, who formed a line in front of her. No instruction was needed. The servant girls rolled her seat slightly so that it was positioned in front of the first in the line of monks. He lifted his golden robe, exposing his sex, edged himself closer to O's face. It was obvious what she was expected to do, so without delay she took him in her mouth. Immediately he began hardening, filling her wet mouth with swelling muscle as she licked and sucked. She tasted some of his juices as they seeped out, then felt him throb. But he pulled out, presumably before he lost control. The girls trundled the seat sideways until it was in front of the next monk. He lifted his emerald green robe and O took him between her moist lips, expertly working her tongue along the shaft until he too began swelling and throbbing as if to explode in her. He too pulled out. This must be just the warm-up!

She went along the row until she had stimulated all six monks. The girls pulled her seat back away from them, then went over to the first of the men. They lifted his robe off. They did the same to each man until there was a line of naked monks facing O. While they did so, O relished watching the girls from behind, as their tiny skirts raised with each lifting movement, exposing the lower part of each girl's bare buttocks and a glimpse of the pinkness in between. When they had attended the men, the girls turned to face O again. Each one reached down to their waists, unclipped their skirts and let them fall. Everyone in the room was now nude. The girls had no body hair. Their slim bodies shone in the moonlight.

As the monks watched, each still erect, ready, the girls helped O off the seat and into her next position. She was made to lean over it, on her tummy, with her rear exposed. She saw there was a mirror in front of her. In its reflection, apart from seeing her own face, she could see behind her the row of naked men, their six weapons aimed at her. The girls were walking along the row, caressing the monks, keeping them stimulated as they waited their turn with O.

The first man approached. She felt him pressing against her exposure. Legs parted, wet, she was ready. He slid straight in, pushing himself deep, right into her womb. She gasped, but loved the feeling of the deep penetration. He pumped in and out a few times, but didn't last long: she felt a warm flood as he filled her. He quickly pulled out and stepped away, back to the line. In the mirror O saw the blonde maid kneel in front of him and suck him clean. The little Asian babe pulled her mouth off the next man, who then went over to take his turn with O. He entered her immediately, pushed firmly in and out a few times, then pulled out and went around in front of her, where he knelt down and fed his swollen self into her eager mouth. It took only a few licks to release him. She swallowed quickly a few times until he was drained. The third man craved her smaller passage, using the mess to lubricate himself before squeezing in. Soon she had received in three holes. The next three times went in a blur and soon she was lying there in a mess of juices seeping from her rear holes and mouth. She felt a perverse mix of degradation and delight.

The maids lifted her from the seat and led her to a side chamber where there was a bathroom. The girls stepped into the warm shower with her and O noticed they had not been spared either, as they were dripping juices too -- at least the first few men must have gone a second time, using the maids as vessels while they watched their brethren taking O. The three women soaped each other clean, then towelled dry. 'Thank you, girls.' They bowed and grinned. Each gave O a soft kiss on the mouth.

They went back into the room. The monks had disappeared. The girls helped O back into her robe. The door opened and Raven walked in. 'Congratulations, O. Another step in your initiation. You did well.'

As Raven escorted O back along the secret passages she asked, 'I have noticed quite a range of robe colours, do I need to know the difference?'

'There is a wide range. You know enough for now. Some of them indicate special status or desires.'

'What about the grey?'

'Grey and Silver are some of the intimate servants to the Mistress and Master. They tend to assist formal duties and the most private ceremonies and the dungeon events.'

'Dungeons?'

'Indeed. There are a lot of dark secrets here, O. Be patient and you will learn and discover. Now back to your room. You should sleep. You'll need your energy tomorrow. You're on duty at the riding stables.'

'Great. I love to ride.' O grinned as she realised the double meaning of her statement. How exciting!

She woke fresh early the next morning. Sunlight bathed their chamber with a warm glow. Cool air came through the open window. O had been rather exhausted when she had arrived back in their room, so she had not succumbed to any further depravity with her cute roommate J, though it was always tempting! They had just had a kiss and a cuddle in bed before O passed out. She recalled a strange dream: she was a little elf who had been captured by monsters and was being ravished in their castle. She thought back to the session with the six monks, giving her body to them so openly, and it gave her another deep thrill.

Showering, dressing, breakfast in the dining hall, all seemed to pass in a whirl as she chatted with J. Soon she was led out from the mansion by a young red-robed girl who introduced herself as Virginia -- V. She was petite and pretty. Her chestnut hair was tied in a ponytail. Her robe hugged her young figure tight.

'Do you ride?' she asked O.

Giggling before she could stop herself, O replied, 'I do, I love it!' V grinned back. 'Me too!'

The stables were out behind the mansion past a small wooded area. Raven greeted them there. She was brandishing her riding crop, grinning wickedly at the girls as they approached. 'Into the barn, girls.' They obeyed, walking into a large wooden barn with a vast array of riding equipment and associated items, including a row of crops and whips, hung on hooks on one side. At the rear was a ladder that appeared to lead up to a hayloft. The horses were in adjacent stables, reached through a door to the rear.

'But first,' said Raven. 'Take off your robes and lean forward against that wall.' The two nuns obeyed. V peeled off her red robe, revealing her slim body. O noticed she had a cute patch of downy fur (V told her later that most of the younger girls liked to grow a little bush, it was a trend). O saw V grinning like a schoolgirl as she noticed O's little flame of hair down below. But then they were made to face the wall. Their bare bottoms were caressed briefly by Raven's warm hands. O felt a rush of blood inside...

Then it came. Thwack! The riding crop struck one buttock. Then the next. Both girls, several times. V let out cute little yelps each time. O moaned softly. Raven continued until each girl had rosy cheeks.

'Right, that's warmed you up. Put your robes back on and get out to the stables. You are honoured today. You'll be riding with the Mistress, so behave, and remember rule two. Obey all commands.'

The girls showed their assent, determined to comply and serve as required. They dressed and went out to the stables to prepare their ponies. Raven saddled up a fine stallion for the Mistress. 'Right, this is where I leave you. Take this horse with you, ride out to the first clearing. V, you know where I mean?'

'Yes, Raven.'

'Good. I'll see you later, this afternoon in class. Enjoy the ride!'

Minutes later the girls were on their mounts, gently trotting out into the woods. V held the rein leading the Mistress's horse behind theirs. It was a hot morning. The ponies felt frisky. The girls were too.

After a short ride that left O feeling rather stimulated (I always like something between my legs!) they reached a clearing, surrounded by trees. It felt remote, private. As if by magic, the dominating figure of the Mistress appeared from the treeline, accompanied by a handsome young monk in a scarlet robe.

'Good girls, I see you brought my favourite mount.' (It was indeed a fine creature, one of the few that could comfortably hold the formidable frame of the Mistress!) 'I brought us another young stallion too, as you see.' She gestured to the boy, who gave a bow and winked at the nuns. He was tall, slim, athletic - a most handsome adolescent stud. 'Right. All of you, robes off!' They obeyed. O admired V's slim body and the fine frame of the young man. He looked at the girls, grinning, his approval evident between his legs.

'V, get down on your hands and knees. Let him mount you.' She obeyed, positioning herself on a soft patch of cool grass, her bottom up in the air. The Mistress turned to O, 'I'm using him to break her in, you see. And it's good training for him. Young Virginia had her Ceremony of the Cherry recently so she's ready for men to take her now, aren't you, V?'

'Yes, Mistress.' V parted her legs, exposing smooth lips and fresh pink valley. She felt like a broodmare.

'But first, get him ready, O.' She did as she was told, going to her knees to take the boy in her mouth, feeling him swell and pulse immediately as she licked and sucked. He pushed right in, down her throat. She almost choked but took it well, so that by the time he pulled out he was rod-hard, glistening. Then he knelt down behind V, between her parted legs. With one hand he clasped her buttocks and spread them wider; with the other hand he fed himself into the moist pinkness. He slipped a finger in her other hole, causing her to give out a little squeal. Then he gently, slowly, forced himself deep into her main entrance. She moaned gently as he speared her young body. He was so well equipped, so strong, that with some of the more powerful thrusts he almost lifted her off the ground. Soon he shuddered and groaned as he emptied himself into her young body.

'Good boy,' said the Mistress. She turned to O again. 'He has a special gift, by the way, as you will see in a minute. He has some kind of overactive hormone that generates fresh seed almost immediately, it's really incredible. As soon as he has purged himself his genes get going again and within moments he's ready to come again. Try him and see. Get down on the grass there, on your back.'

O lay on the grass, spread her legs and looked up as the boy approached. Sure enough he was fully hard. Her plump lips seemed to part themselves, her pink canyon was wet with excitement... He placed himself between her legs and began rubbing himself up along her opening, growing harder as he did so. His smooth tip rubbed against her little white button, which quickly became very stimulated, making her even wetter. He plunged brutally into her. She gasped with glee. He swelled inside, pumping hard, deep, in and out, his huge balls slapping against her inner thighs as he pounded her. He didn't last long. Sure enough his body produced a generous fresh supply very quickly. He filled her with it and pulled out, still spurting uncontrollably, spattering the rest over her stomach and breasts.

'Oh my,' said the Mistress. 'What a mess he has made of O. Come here, V, clean up your friend.'

V crawled over and began licking O's breasts and tummy, lapping up the cream like a ravenous kitten.

Bloody hell, thought O, this place is just perfect for a hopeless sex addict like me!

'Now it's my turn.' The Mistress beckoned the boy towards her. 'Watch and learn,' she said to the nuns. 'He's a powerful young stud, as you now both know, but I need a bit more size to please my body.' With that she reached into the nearby undergrowth and ripped out a length of stinging nettles. She ran them along the boy's sex. As they watched, it twitched, reddened, rose up, growing even bigger and stiffer. Juices seeped from the tip and his balls seemed to swell. The Mistress took off her robe and lay face down. Her large bottom parted to reveal her luscious reddish-pink cavern. The boy went down, entered her, pushing his full length easily inside. O and V, holding hands, watched. He slapped a hand on each of her huge buttocks and rode her hard like a rodeo cowboy. His weapon had disappeared inside her but they imagined its girth filling her, deep inside. He groaned as he surged again, trembling as he came hard.

When he pulled out, they saw cream pouring out from her onto the grass as she overflowed. She stood up, her magnificent figure like some huge erotic statue. The boy knew his work was done and had gone to prepare her horse. 'Off we go, then. See you later, girls.' The nuns got back in their saddles, cantered, enjoying the feeling between their legs as they rode back towards the stables.

Back at the barn, having put the horses back in the stables, the girls encountered one of the stables lads. He was blonde, just as hunky and handsome as the stud who had been accompanying the Mistress. He grinned lasciviously at them as they approached, looking them up and down as their robes hinted at the feminine shapes beneath. They saw a bulge in his breeches. V said to him:

jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers
12