The Nun from the Mansion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Our horses need more hay. Can you show my new friend here where we can get it.'

I'd like to "get it" from him!, thought O.

'Yes, sister. Follow me, please.' He led them to the rear of the large barn, to the ladder leading up to the hayloft. 'This way, sisters. After you.' He gestured up and towards the ladder.

V whispered to O: 'I thought he'd want us to go first, he'll be able to see up our robes as we climb!'

'I don't care. Looks like he's already standing to attention for us anyway!' They giggled. V went up first. Sure enough, the boy peeked upwards as she climbed. He and O admired her slim legs, pert buttocks and a flash of pink. O went next. She wiggled herself as she slowly climbed up, knowing he was ogling her from behind, admiring the curve of her thighs, her luscious globes, her plump pink lips, already glistening with her wetness as she anticipated what was going to happen next. They didn't need really hay at all, but they would certainly take anything else he could offer up there.

'Hot up here, isn't it?' V pulled off her robe and turned to face O and the boy, unashamed of her nudity. O followed the lead, throwing her robe into the hay. 'You seem overdressed, boy,' said V. He grinned then unbuttoned his shirt and pants. He was soon naked too. His joy was most evident: the girls looked down at his offering, swinging between his legs, growing longer as they watched. V grabbed his hands and pulled him down onto the hay, on top of her young body. She wrapped her legs around him and took him inside immediately. O watched from above his bare buttocks rising and falling as he pumped into V. Between his legs she could see his balls slapping against the girl's thighs as he went deep. She rubbed herself as she watched, now craving to have him inside her too. 'Hold it!' V instructed the boy. 'Don't finish yet, my friend wants some too.' He obeyed, pulling out of her. O lay down beside V, opened her legs and let him penetrate her. He filled her well, pushing deep, hard. She began to moan.

'Stop! Turn over.' V said, 'Let's share him.' They both went on their hands and knees in the hay, bottoms up. He pushed himself inside V, thrust a few times, pulled out, then did the same to O. He kept this up for a while, alternately entering both girls until he could hold back no more. The results poured over their bottoms, his flood of juices dripping down between both pairs of buttocks, over their holes.

They stood up and gathered their robes. 'Come on,' said V, 'We'll go down to the yard and get him to hose us down!' Naked, they went down the ladder, juices dripping down their buttocks and legs. Out in the yard, in warm sunlight, the stable hand aimed a hose at them and cleaned them off with cool water. They grinned at each other, kissed on the lips, and went back to the Mansion for lunch.

'This afternoon I'm going to work in the kitchen garden,' said V. 'They have big cucumbers there!'

'I'm scheduled to go to the classroom in the monastery,' replied O. 'I'm supposed to assist one of the teachers there. Apparently it's the boys' biology lesson.'

'I'm sure you'll help them learn something useful.' They giggled, already turned on, anticipating the rest of the day and the joys it would bring.


12