The Nun from the Mansion Pt. 03

Story Info
More depravity at the mysterious sex mansion.
4.7k words
4.69
8.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers

[Part 3]

O was in a high state of excitement about the rest of the day at the Mansion, which she believed would include, at least: her assisting the teacher with a sex education class for novice monks; being the attending maid at the Ceremony of the Cherry for the smoking hot Red Robe girl Rosita; and perhaps some fun with her wicked blonde roommate Joy (they had talked about a secret late-night visit to the mysterious dungeons sometime). She had quickly learnt that anything was possible in this weird and extremely libertine institution!

During lunch in the elegant dining hall O had, as usual, flirted shamelessly with other nuns and the male servers, so she was already stimulated by the time she went to the monastery's classroom, where novice monks were given instruction and demonstrations as part of their induction and discipline.

O sat for a few minutes in a small waiting room, eager to see the young monks. She felt that familiar warmth inside, her body reacting to the anticipation. The door opened and the teacher came in. She was tall, slim, with a blonde bob and pretty face. She smiled warmly at O, who stood up, smoothing down her elegant emerald silk robe. The teacher wore a white blouse, short tartan skirt, knee-length white socks.

'I am Miss Magdalena. M, to you. In class, just "miss". You must be O.'

'Yes. Pleased to meet you, M.'

'Pleased to have you here, O. It always helps to have an assistant in this kind of class. I will ask you to help with demonstrations and, er, practice sessions. OK?'

'Yes, I'll do anything you want me to.'

'Good! Come and meet the monks then. They're all novices. Very keen. Fine young men!' M licked her lips and winked at O, while looking her up and down. 'I'm sure you'll learn something too.'

O followed her to the nearby classroom, admiring from behind M's long legs and slim figure. The skirt was so short it would surely reveal her bottom if she were to lean over. She looked like a sexy parody of a schoolgirl herself, even though she was evidently at least in her mid-twenties. This would be fun!

As the women entered the classroom the pupils stood as one, giving a polite bow in the direction of their teacher and the new assistant. O counted eight young men, all aged eighteen to early twenties. They all gave her an appreciative look, most with wide eyes locked on her cleavage, waist and thighs. O grinned and stood by M, facing them.

'Sit down, boys. This is Sister O. She's going to assist me with our, er, special biology lesson today.' O gave a little bow, blushing as they ogled her again. She stood just to one side as M wrote on the whiteboard: "sex ... gender ... desire ..." O heard a few mutters and giggles. 'These words will give you a clue about today's lesson. Who wants to go first? What is your immediate reaction to these words?'

One monk put his hand straight up. M nodded at him to speak. 'Miss, it's what Brother Ben was doing with the kitchen maid last night!' The young men all laughed out loud. Ben grinned wickedly.

'Yes, well I don't need to know all your sordid stories, you smutty creatures. But I'm sure that's correct. No doubt young master B did "have sex", used his "sex", coupled with a creature of another "gender", felt "desire" as he had his wicked way with her.' She went on to give cursory definitions of the terms as they listened eagerly. O watched the monks, sensing an increase in male pheromones as the hormonal young men reacted to their lustful thoughts. Her own body was reacting: she was seeping wetness under her robe, licking her lips at the thought of these virile men experimenting with their natural urges.

'Here at the Mansion,' M continued, sex is essential, gender is fluid, desire is encouraged. You all know the first two Rules. Tell me them now,' she commanded. The monks instinctively chanted, as one:

'If you feel desire, take. If you are desired, give.'

'Good. These rules apply to everyone on the estate, including staff, servants and visitors. Follow always.' She took up a twelve-inch wooden rule from the desk. 'Now, Ben, as you seem to be so, er, enthusiastic, come up here and let's see what you're working with.'

The young man obeyed, blushing slightly as he walked to the front, his crimson robe swishing against his athletic body. He looked up at the teacher, obedient, excited. He noticed her erect nipples through her flimsy white blouse, as they all must have done by now. O had also noticed that M wore no bra.

'Lift up your robe,' M commanded. He obeyed, exposing his semi-hard cock. 'Turn round, face the board. Keep the robe up!' He did as he was told. O watched with glee, admiring his sex and his muscular young buttocks. These were now the focus of attention. The monks all watched with great anticipation. Then M moved her arm back, the stiff rule extended, then brought it down on his bottom. Thwack! He groaned. She spanked him several times until red welts began to appear. She must have realised that all the monks, as she faced away from them and leaned forward, could see the back of her bare thighs and a glimpse of her own cheeks, their pink globes exposed as she was only wearing a thong under the short skirt. Surely, thought O, they must all be hard by now! That made her even wetter.

'Now turn round again,' M commanded the monk. She turned to O: 'Please assist me now, O. Hold up this young man's sex for us all to see. O obeyed, moved her palms under it and held it horizontal. The tips of her fingers curled around it slightly and she felt him swelling in her grip. 'Look!' M addressed the class. 'His sex is getting ready for sex. He feels desire. The touch of a woman's fingers is increasing his desire. In fact he will soon be in a state of lust. The natural urge to sate desire through sexual activity.'

M brandished the rule again, then lightly tapped it on the boy's growing erection. It throbbed. O noticed his juices seeping from the tip, licked her lips. 'Stroke him, O.' She did so. He swelled more, moaning gently. 'Don't stop,' said M. O continued what was now undeniably a handjob. 'Let's see what happens when desire loses control, when sex drives a body to excess.' O continued to rub the stiff shaft. The young man was clearly losing control now. She increased the pace and pressure, cupping his balls with one hand as she brought him closer. He moaned and his body began to tremble. O expertly massaged his cock until his back arched and he lost control, spurting wildly, most of it going out across the desk, some ending up on O's hand. When he was purged, M addressed the class again:

'See how easy it is to stimulate a man sexually. How natural.' She wiped some of the mess from the desk and licked it from her fingers. 'Mmm, tasty seed, Master B. What do you think, O?' With that, O licked the rest from her hand, sucking each finger as the class watched. She winked and nodded at M.

'But sex is not only about men firing their load all over the place. Women produce juices too. O and I will now show you. Gather round.' The monks eagerly crowded around the desk. M lay back on the desk and lifted her skirt, revealing her tiny white panties. 'Take them off, O. You know what to do to me.'

O ran her hands along M's thighs then hooked her fingertips into the elastic of the knickers. She slowly peeled them down and off, exposing the teacher's hairless core, smooth white lips parted by lush pink. With the men closing in, O went between M's legs and started kissing and licking her labia and running her tongue between them. M tasted divine. As O stimulated her with her lips and tongue, M reached down and started stimulating herself just above.

'Watch this, men, you should learn how to stimulate the clitoris. It's highly sensitive and more likely to give a woman an orgasm than penetration is.' She flicked her fingertips over it as O licked her there and up and down the wet slit. The young monks crowded closer for a look. Murmurs of excitement, floods of testosterone, a scent of animal lust in the air. O continued working on M who was rubbing her nipples with one hand as she stimulated herself with the other. Soon she began to tremble. O increased the intensity of her kisses and licking, M's finger flicked faster, harder. Then she gave out a little squeal and began to squirt, her juices arcing out of her, spattering her thighs, the desk, and O's face! O lapped up the sweet nectar. M ran her fingers across her pussy lips, feeling the warm wetness, moaning gently.

'See, brothers, that's how to stimulate a woman's sex. Well done, sister O, that was perfect.' O stepped away. M stood up. All the monks still had their hands under their robes. O and M looked at them, grinning. Two had a very obvious wet patch seeping through from inside the front of their robes!

'Now let's see what else can be done with those fine tools you're all equipped with. Gather round. Robes off!' The monks obeyed. O trembled at the sight of eight naked young men in front of her. She wanted her turn! M continued, 'Let's see how you men react to a nubile woman. Robe off, please, O.' As they all watched, O lifted her green robe over her head and off, exposing her pale nudity. Her porcelain skin was interrupted only by the pink strawberries on her chest and her little flame of red hair above her mound. She heard mutters of approval from the men. 'Thank you, O. Now please sit up on the desk and open your legs so we can see your anatomy better.' O obeyed, opening herself up for them all to see.

M pointed out O's intimate parts as the class watched with great attention. She said to the boys, as she watched them ogling the nude assistant, 'I see you're all enjoying this.' They were indeed, all "standing to attention" as they admired O's body. M went on, 'Visual stimulation is very powerful, but I think we should demonstrate what physical touch can do. You,' she pointed to the nearest lad. 'Come here. The rest of you, watch this. See how he grows...' She went down on her knees and took him in her mouth. With her expert sucking and licking he soon swelled to full length and girth. She pulled away and gestured down at him. 'See, he's even bigger now. Let's see what happens if I continue that and don't stop!'

M took it in her mouth again and quickly stimulated the young monk to the point of no control. He bucked as he released, filling her mouth. She swallowed some but left a mouthful. Standing up, mouth open, she displayed the outcome. They all looked with glee. She swallowed the rest. 'Now let's see what happens when the male enters the female. Let me see,' She looked around at them all. 'The rest of you who haven't, er, finished yet, come here, stand behind me and watch.' She bent over the desk, her rear jutting out. With both hands she parted her pussy lips. 'One of you, put it in me.'

O watched as the nearest monk inserted himself into his teacher. He slid in easily, pushed himself deep. 'Good lad. Now just pump into me until you can't help yourself. Don't pull out!' The young man obeyed, thrusting deep and hard. Naturally he didn't last long. With an animal grunt he emptied himself into M. 'That's it! I felt that inside me. See, class, another way to have sex. Next one, try it on our lovely assistant!' O positioned herself over the desk, leaning forward, legs apart. She felt one of the monks rubbing himself against her wet pussy. Almost immediately he entered her. He needed no encouragement. He just took her naturally, thrusting and pumping firmly. Soon he lost it too, firing his load into O. She felt the gush filling her up, almost immediately seeping out of her. He pulled out. She stood up.

'And now the rest of you!' M and O stood side by side, facing them. 'Do it yourself,' she commanded. 'Shoot all over us!' They needed no further instruction, taking themselves in their hands, pumping their shafts, which quickly grew rock hard as they looked at the two nude women. They all quickly climaxed, moaning as they spurted powerfully all over their bare bodies. Both women were spattered, all the way from their breasts down to their thighs. 'Good. Well done, all of you! That's all for today. Dismissed!'

Back in her chamber, O sat at her window seat, having showered but still naked. Outside it was still a hot summer evening. This was only her second day at the Mansion but she had experienced so much already, with so many people: the hunky chauffeur; luscious Raven; her cute little blonde roommate Joy; the hot wine waiters; sexy little V and the stable boy; the Mistress and her pet stud; a class full of novice monks and their saucy teacher; and not least the six senior monks who had possessed her last midnight. O sensed this was the true mystery of the Mansion: the nocturnal depravities in the most private chambers, 'club rooms' and dungeons. Just the thought of it, her wicked imagination being what it was, got her going again. She stood up and slid one hand between her legs. Wet again! I need more sex!

Her wish was granted moments later when Joy returned to the room. As usual, she pulled off her robe immediately and threw it on the bed, then went to hug O. Their naked bodies embraced, breasts rubbing together, nipples hardening. O felt J's hands on her back, her buttocks, her thighs. She flicked back J's blonde hair and kissed her passionately on the neck. Still hugging and kissing they stumbled across to the bed and fell in a heap.

O climbed onto her smaller lover then continued kissing her neck, arms, chest and breasts, gently licking the little pink nipples until they were fully erect, causing J to start moaning. O was on her hands and knees, above J, continuing to plant kisses all over the pale skin of the blonde, down across her tummy, to her core. She slid her tongue into the pink and J moaned. O kissed and licked and flicked with her tongue until J started trembling. Moments later she lost control and squirted her juices, which O lapped at for a while, until J wriggled out from under her and went behind O, on her knees too, to kiss and lick O from the rear.

O felt the tip of J's tongue quickly rimming her then plunging into the larger wetter hole just below. The soft lips of J's mouth met O's plump pussy lips while her tongue burrowed inside. O found her body tipping forward and her face was down in the sheets while her rear stood up to receive J, who had quickly reached down to a box she kept beneath their bed and pulled out a strap-on, which she rapidly donned. Before O knew what was happening she felt herself being penetrated as J mounted her. J thrust her lithe body back and forth, plunging the appendage deep into O, who started gushing with pleasure. Soon they collapsed in a heap, giggling.

'I'll have to shower again now!' declared O. 'I'm going to Rosita's Ceremony after dinner!'

'Oh yes, cool. I was with her today, riding. Had to keep the stable boy away from her! She's supposed to be a virgin -- yeah, right -- so she must first be possessed by a senior monk before anyone else.'

'You think she's not a virgin, then?'

'Doubt it. But anyway, she has declared as one, so the cherry must be offered. With your help! Then she can give herself to any man here! Or any girl. I would!'

'Yes, she's hot. Well developed.'

'Mmm, yes. And did I tell you about R's bush? She likes it natural. It's like she's keeping a pet kitten in her pants!' They laughed. 'Have fun with her tonight!'

They both washed, put their robes back on and went to dinner. There was the usual indulgence of fine food and wine, combined with much flirting and giggling. After dessert and wine, O went to join R, who was with a small gathering of other Red Robes, the youngest novice nuns. Raven appeared beside them:

'Ladies, good evening. I see you have finished here. Let's go to your Ceremony, R. You look beautiful!'

'Thank you, Raven. I am ready.' She smouldered in her red robe.

I bet she is, thought O, imagining the curvy Spanish babe nude, impatient to see her being possessed.

Raven led them up two levels, climbing a discreet stone staircase, then along a dark corridor. They were still in the convent half of the Mansion, but it was not an area O yet recognised. It appeared to be a counterpart to the area of the monastery where the Club Rooms were, where O had given herself to the monks the previous night. Here, at the end of the corridor, they came to a doorway, only visible once you were right by it. Raven drew back a maroon curtain and gestured for the young nuns to enter.

Inside was a smart chamber with a four-poster bed and a fireplace where logs were already giving out cosy warmth and flickering flames. On one side of the room was a large free-standing bath, behind which stood two maidservants. As was customary for maids attending rituals, they were topless, wearing only tiny blue skirts. One of the young women was a pale redhead, the other was black, with long dark hair. They gave a bow. Raven addressed them all. 'Ladies, before R's Ceremony, these maids will assist you in bathing. Rosita, take off your robe. It must be lain on the floor in front of the fireplace.'

R lifted off her scarlet robe, revealing her curvy tanned body, pulling it over her head, letting her long curly dark mane tumble to her sides. Her breasts were large, perfectly round, pert, the nipples dark pink. Her skin was smooth around her tummy and slim hips, also along the wide curves of her thighs. The eyes of the maids and O were, however, drawn to the large inverted triangle of well-trimmed black curly hair between her thighs. Oh my, that really is a fine bush, thought O. It seemed so rare these days.

The maidservants unhooked their skirts and stood naked. O admired them. The redhead had small pink buds and a perfectly hairless mound. The pretty black babe had two dark cherries for breasts, smooth ebony skin with just a hint of pinkness between tiny tufts of curly hair. O also shed her robe. The others noticed her flame-shaped little patch of hair as they looked down her body. They all grinned nervously.

'Right,' said Raven. 'I'll leave you to it and will return when the ceremony is concluded. You are most privileged tonight. This time the monk attendant upon R will be the Master himself.' They gasped, though none had much idea of what this near-mythical monk was actually like, despite the rumours they spread, of his sexual prowess and depravity. O felt a surge of lust, wondering if she would have any chance of getting the attention of this most senior monk once he had done with the Red Robe. Time would tell.

R was made to stand in the bathtub as the two maids gently poured water from special vases and rubbed her with soaps and oils. This caused her nipples to go hard. O wanted to investigate R for herself, so she joined the maids and parted R's legs. O moved her face closer, admiring R's smooth thighs, belly and the bush. Gently she placed her fingertips on it, parted the fuzz and revealed a luscious deep pinkness, which she carefully cleansed with soapy water. Afterwards, the maids sprayed perfume on R and led her to the fireside to await the Master. One maid stood either side. They were all still nude. O stood near the door.

It occurred to her that there may be secret cameras in these special chambers of ritual and excess. How else had Raven known last night when O's session with the six monks had ended? How would she know when to return after R's ceremony tonight? It gave O a peculiar thrill to imagine their escapades were being spied on. Or perhaps filmed! She didn't care, being an unashamed exhibitionist.

Suddenly the door started to open, creaking as it was pushed inwards towards O. She stood proud, nude, facing the doorway, so that she would be the first person the Master would see. And there he was. A tall, handsome man with shaven head, powerful physique, wearing a black silk robe. He smiled and gave a polite bow, then spoke: 'Greetings, sister.'

jonnicat
jonnicat
49 Followers
12