The Nun from the Mansion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Master,' replied O, her heart racing, 'I am O. It is an honour to meet you.' She stepped away to allow him to enter the boudoir. He swished close by her and she felt a shudder run through her, as if he were emanating some intensely powerful sexual chemicals (which indeed he surely was). She wanted to be taken by him. It felt like an uncontrollable urge. But first she must attend to R.

'Master,' she stated, 'This is sister Rosita. R.' The latter was standing by the fireplace, facing them. The flames to some extent put her in silhouette, emphasising her hourglass shape. He admired the novice, standing nude on her own red robe, ready to submit. He had never ceased to enjoy such moments.

'Buenas noches, Rosita. Encantado!' he intoned. She smiled broadly, pleased at his gesture of Spanish. 'May I say you look delightful. Beautiful.' She smiled warmly. 'Charming.' He scanned her body from tip to toe, admiring the luxurious hair, the fine breasts, the smooth olive skin, her shapely curves and her proud bush. He added: 'I do love your natural look, my dear. Turn round.' She obeyed. He admired her ample bottom, the curves of each buttock squatting firmly above her sturdy thighs. She had parted her legs slightly and he could glimpse the flames through her thigh gap.

'As you know, R, this is your Ceremony of the Cherry. I am grateful that you submit your body to me. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I surely will.' He turned to the servant maids: 'Take R to the bed, I wish to see her lying on her back.' The maids led her as instructed, while O stood beside the bed. When R was on the bed, on her back, O arranged her hair so that it fell beautifully around her face and down beside her breasts. She then stood aside, at the head of the bed. The maids stood beside the bed, one on each side, level with R's feet. This was tradition, but also made it easier for the maids to hold the nun in place, should the need arise. But they all sensed that R would need no restraining or encouragement.

The Master stood at the foot of the bed, gazing down at the young woman laid before him: his to take. He untied his robe at the front, let it fall open, then shrugged it from his shoulders. He stood naked. His body was fit, muscular. His sex was semi-erect, already very large. He took it in one hand, stroked himself a couple of times. But clearly he didn't want to penetrate R yet. O recalled that the custom was more usually for the monk to possess the 'virgin' nun not on a bed but on her red robe, in front of the fire.

The Master knelt on the bed between R's thighs and peered closely at her mound, parting the bush with his fingers, taking in her scent. He slid his tongue along her pinkness, several times, lapping her wetness and causing her to moan. He expertly kissed, licked and sucked, causing her to tremble. R felt ecstatic, her juices ready to flood. But then he moved away, straddled her body and edged upwards until he could reach her breasts. This brought his lower body against hers. She felt his huge cock rest against her belly, aching to have it inside her. He licked her prominent nipples, causing more moans, making her wetter.

Moments later he left the bed, stood up, walked to the fireside. 'Bring her here.' O and the maids led R to him and stepped away again. He pulled her close to him so that they were both standing on her robe. They could feel the heat from the fire. R shuddered as the Master caressed her. As he pulled her young body against his, he manoeuvred his erection between her thighs so that it was pushed through her thigh gap. Its upper edge rubbed against her wet lips. She moaned again, wishing he would enter her. He kissed her on the mouth then pulled back slightly to say: 'On your knees, R. Take me in your mouth.'

R knelt before him and took him in her mouth as bidden. Her luscious red lips hovered around his head, which was now purplish-red with the stimulation. She took almost the full length of the shaft, down to her throat, sucking and licking him in a way no innocent virgin would be expected to know how to do. He swelled and throbbed in her mouth, but held back. R sensed his level of stimulation, always easing off as she felt him begin to pulse harder. Eventually he pulled out. 'Magnificent, R, you do that very well. I will remember you and perhaps we'll conclude by that particular method next time.'

He turned to the maids: 'But now I wish to mount R from behind. Get her ready.' They helped R to her hands and knees, got her into position, her legs wide apart, bottom raised. Her wet deep pink lips were glistening. Her cherry was ready for cream. The Master knelt down behind her, on the robe. Perhaps surprisingly he slid his massive member easily in, going instantly very deep. R let out a loud gasp of delight. Her body seem to arch and rise to take him in. He began gently pumping in and out, gripping R's body with both hands, on her hips. He pushed deeper, harder, faster. She groaned. He increased the pace, clearly now losing control. With a final powerful thrust he let go, purging himself into the young woman, pulsing and throbbing as he spurted his full load of cream into her wetness. R let out a cry of delight as she felt herself being possessed, filled.

The Master pulled out. He was glistening with her wetness. She was oozing his juices down her inner thighs. He went round in front of her. She took him in her mouth, sucking him dry.

'Wonderful, R. You're a natural! Welcome again to the Mansion. Enjoy every day here!' They both stood. He kissed her once more on the mouth then went to pick up his robe. O and the maids went to R's side. The four of them caressed each other and smiled. R giggled, clearly delighted with her ceremony and knowing that she could now give herself to any man at the Mansion.

The Master had disappeared. They had not heard the door. O wondered if there was another secret passage leading out of this special chamber. Who knew? With equal mystery, Raven had appeared behind them. 'Well done, R. You look radiant. Thank you, O, and maids. Let's all get cleaned up and dressed, shall we? Then we'll see what else the night may bring.'

12