The Nun Pt. 02

Story Info
Post-apocalyptic Bimbo Nun Slut's Monstercock Adventures.
3.6k words
4.53
9.2k
15
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

'Getting some early morning worship in, Lymara?' Syncletia asked the kneeling, spunk-drenched Sister as the Brothers' dual loads slid gradually from her face and tits, one thick rope of gooey cream easing off her chin in a dribble as the question hung in the air, with another immediately replacing it.

Lymara was somewhat lost in the reverie and her eyes were glazed, wandering a little before they focused on Syncletia in the corridor as she looked through the doorway. Then there was the glimmer of recognition, and the gorgeous tanned bimbo Nun smiled.

'Fuck Syn, we've been fucking worshipping all night...' she stuck her tongue out once more to allow more oozing spunk to dangle from it onto her chin. It stuck there, swaying from left to right, the pearlescent rope of gooey cum hovering above her monstrous, round tits, 'I'm not with it right now girl, feeling a bit dick druuuUUUUGGLLLOOIIIINNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK!'

The reason for Lymara's effusion was straightforward enough. Adam had decided that rather than allow the stacked whore to finish her sentence, he would have preferred to plug her plump bimbo lips. Grasping his dick again in his hand, the young Priest grabbed his fourteen inches of muscular monstercock close to the bottom of the veined shaft where it stuck out from the muscles of his groin, Syncletia noting how the thick, knotted tissues of the brawny fuckpole bulged and pulsed around where he placed the pressure, with thick vascular cords of veins springing out even more, and shoved the giant, round, apple-sized head, cum leaking from it, between Lymara's lips from the side. The monster schlong intruding into her mouth made the slutty Nun's cheek bulge outwards from the inside, and Lymara's eyes went correspondingly wide.

At this, Isaac put his hand to his cock, and touched the round, smooth, glossy tip to the protruding bulge emerging from Lymara's cheek, rolling the curved end of the bloated cocktip all around the tented flesh, smearing the remnants of thick laces of spunk in circles as it went. After this, Isaac bared his teeth, gripped his massive cum-cannon harder at the base and started to smack the spent meat-log against the whole side of Lymara's face, sending a series of heavy thumps against her jaw, cheek, eyesocket, the throbbing, beefy member smacking against the latex hood, while Adam sawed his dick in and out of her mouth from the side.

Both Priests groaned as they used the Nun's face to take out the remnants of their orgasm, finally each of them withdrawing their fuckrods from where they had been tracing the spent, slowly pulsing monstercocks from around Lymara's face and slapping each of the muscular, veiny, throbbing logs of meat onto the top of her hooded head with a thick THHHTWWACK sound. Lymara closed one eye and stuck her tongue out.

'If I can get a fucking word in edgeways,' Lymara continued, as cum oozed out of Adam's bell-end onto her forehead.

'I think I get the message,' Syncletia said to the stacked slut, 'busy night...'

'There were ten of them when I started,' Lymara said, 'must have worn the others out with the strength of my devotion. That's the thing about the Priests, a lot of them just can't last the pace...'

Syncletia giggled. As she watched, the spunk-drunk whore on her knees raised her hands up and fished around for where each of the monstercocks were resting atop her head, capturing each of the brawny lengths between her fingers. Pulling them down, Syncletia's pussy juicing at the sight of the way that the cords of muscle and tissue in the fleshpoles throbbed in Priests' post-orgasmic haze, Lymara held both of the massive schlongs in front of her face.

'Now, kiss each other night-night, boys...'

Making kissy sounds with her lips at the pair of bloated, cum-leaking bell-ends in front of her, Lymara turned both of the cockends together, as the groans of the both of the Priests coincided with each of their shiny purple helmets sliding over and over each other. The boobed whore Nun theatrically drew them apart to allow a thread of cum to extend between the bell-shaped crowns, but then once again pressed Brother Isaac's mushroom-head dong all over Brother Adam's equally inflated fist-sized bell end, with both of the heavy glossy heads slipping and sliding against the other in circular motions as Lymara continued her air-kissing as a performative backdrop. Both priests seemed paralysed as she did so, their hands clenching and unclenching at their sides.

'Oh yes, give it a nice big kiss...' Lymara drawled, narrating more as she squeezed a lace of spunk from the very tip of Adam's gaping pisshole and wiped it against the smooth round brim of Isaac's purple, heart-shaped cockend, where it hung off.

'You guys lasted longer than your Brothers, true, but I think it's time for matins...'

At this, Lymara slobbered, spat, and blew bubbly ropes of spunk all over the pair of Priestly dongs, the fuckdoll Nun enjoying putting the show on for Syncletia, then two final ropes of semen spurted out the pair of cockends, jetting all over the tightly stretched and turgid flesh of the muscularly bulging and brawny shafts, Isaac's bell-shaped cocktip coated in a frothy burst, Adam's splattered all over the veined surface of his shaft in a ten inch spray.

Lymara let their dicks go. The weighty, spunk-plastered members fell between the Priests' legs, leaking cum, spunk dripping off them. Both Isaac and Adam practically collapsed as one, Adam having the prescence of mind to to grasp at the bedstead for support.

'Amen,' said Lymara, as Isaac, sank onto his knees and then keeled forwards, toppling like a felled tree in front of the stacked latex Nun slut.

'Nice job,' Syncletia said.

'I love to worship,' Lymara said. 'Father Lucius was looking for you.'

'I'm going to confession now,' Syncletia said.

'Give him a big fucking throatfuck from me,' Lymara said, waggling her tongue at the bimbo fuckslut Sister.

'I will,' said Syncletia, leaving the spunk-plastered Nun to her observances.

Syncletia made her way further down the corridor, crossed into another one, and made it to confessional. Father Lucius was waiting outside the door.

'I've come to confess,' Syncletia said.

Father Lucius towered in early morning light of the chapel. When he saw Syncletia, he quickly pulled his deep, dark hood over his head, but not before she caught a glimpse of his perfectly bald head, austere features, and of course, the intricate gothic cross tattooed over his entire face. It was tradition that during the sacraments, the priests should stay out of sight. They were only representatives- the nun's sacrament was with God.

The priest wore the robes of his order, a dark and featureless shroud that left everything but his height and the width of his shoulders to the imagination. It was bound at the waist with prayer beads, which dangled almost all the way to his bare feet. Of course one piece of flesh remained visible- his ruddy and girthy cock, this jutted through his robes. Despite its mass, looking like the tensed muscles of a work horse and sporting a fat, fist-sized cockhead, it rose toward the sky almost to the level of his chest.

It was clear what Father Lucius had been up to, for the trail of spent jizz told the story. Thick, sticky webs of it dangled from the bobbing flesh, stretching off half of its length, and dangling to the floor. There, a slimy trail led up the stairs to the altar.

Two Eucharistic ministers, young aspirants into the order of nuns, were there, on their knees, faces on the floor. These two were new; fine, pretty fair-skinned sluts, actual sisters, if Syncletia's memory served. Their asses pointed up into the air, and their lithe backs arched down to the floor, where their tits were pressed tightly and their limp tongues lolled out onto the floor. Like all altar servants, they were blindfolded with thick black cloth and totally shaved, even their heads. Gold manacles led from their delicate necks to the altar. Aspirants would have to serve this way for a whole year, proving their devotion, until they could be allowed to study to join the order.

They seemed to be floating between conscious states. They breathed deeply, and perspiration rolled down their soft skin. The trail of spent cum crossed both asses and dangled between them. They gaped wide revealing a pool of pearly white spunk in each one. Syncletia gasped at the sight. Their petite but round and pouty asses looked like they had been split wide. No wonder the sisters now drooled onto the chapel floor, half-conscious and swooning.

"Breaking in the aspirants, Father?" asked Syncletia. "Good. Be hard on them; the order wants only the sluttiest cum dumps."

Father Lucius waved a hand, totally ensconced in his deep dark sleeves. "Never mind them, my child. It has been so long since your last confession. I'm glad you are the first to see me this morning. Come, make your confession that you may be forgiven, for you will soon have to travel, and you cannot leave these walls with sin in your heart."

Like a ghost, the figure of Father Lucius disappeared into his half of the confessional booth, the gooey webs of cum snapping off as he moved. When the young aspirants awoke, they would have the duty of cleaning the chapel floor with their tongues.

The booth was small enough that only two people could enter, separated by an intricate metal screen. Lucius sat on the ebony wood on his side, and Syncletia joined him on hers. From inside, the faintest whisper could be heard, and they were shut off from the outside world. Syncletia looked around the dark wooden chamber. There were sliding screens all around her, at eye level. She knew each one could be dropped open from the outside to reach through, or to feed her a horny cock for her penance.

Syncletia had to remove her beaded butt plug before she could sit down. Of course, the slutty nun worked it in and out a bit first, moaning softly, but loud enough for Lucius to hear. She removed it with a pop! and whimpered a little in disappointment. Still, she could hardly fit in the confessional without sitting down. "Bless me father, for I have sinned. It has been three weeks since my last confession." Syncletia thought of her dream- the horned shadow and the cross, the flames and the thorns, and wondered if she should tell him.

"Yes, my child. Now, what do you have to confess?"

The slutty nun closed her eyes and clutched her two round tits in her hands, hefting them as she thought on her sins. "I watched the monks in their seminary, jacking their cocks and I... I didn't help them," she said with some shame mixed with the pleasure of the memory.

"Oh?" Came the reply from behind the screen. "What did you do instead?"

"I just fucked myself with my dildo. I'm sorry father, I know I should have made them cum myself but it was just... just so hot watching them all pump their cocks together!" Syncletia spread her legs and relived the memory, hidden in the garage loft, pleasing herself while the brothers coaxed out their morning prayer in the courtyard below.

"I see. That is a serious sin, Syncletia," he said stoically. "What else?"

The image of the horned shadow filled her mind, but she shook it off. "When Sister Aletta and I were sucking off Miseto..."

"Miseto... the groundskeeper?"

"Yes. It was Sister Aletta's turn to drink his cum but I... grabbed his cock and stuffed it into my throat, so that he filled my belly with it instead of hers." By now, Syncletia was bending her thong away from her sopping cunt and swirling two fingers over her pierced clit without shame. The memory of the swarthy and fat-cocked laborer's jizz getting her to the brink of orgasm. She remembered Aletta's pouting face as the young man filled her belly for the day.

"That was very greedy of you, Syncletia. Please go on."

"I have been reading in the library, Father. The books about the kinds of demons- the illustrations. I've been pleasuring myself to them, and imagining what it would be like to fuck one."

At this, Lucius' sober tone turned reprimanding. "Syncletia, that is no harmless fantasy. Those monsters turn many women away from God, even avowed nuns such as yourself. They abandon the church and become the fuck toys of the demons for the rest of their lives."

"I'm sorry father," she whimpered, eyes closed shut, teasing herself to the edge of orgasm, wondering if the horned shadow was there for her, to make her his sex toy for ever more. "I know it's wrong, I just..."

"You must never read those books again," Father Lucius said sternly. "In fact, avoid the library altogether. A slut like you should spend her days in devotion, worshiping the cocks of men. Understand?"

With tremendous willpower, Syncletia pulled her fingers away from her dripping pussy and held both hands against the walls, beside her head. Panting, her elbows pushed her big bouncing tits together and she drooled down onto her cleavage. Legs spread wide, her body convulsed as she resisted a slutty orgasm here and now, confessing her sins.

Father Lucius cleared his throat. "You should come to confession more often, Syncletia. Do not let these sins torment your soul. Come to me and receive your penance."

"Yes! Father," she breathed, bosoms heaving.

"Now, for your penance. Say the rosary twelve times, please twelve cocks, and forgo the morning meal for twelve days. Think about what you have done."

"Yes father."

"Some of the brothers of the monastery are here to give you a start," he said. "And of course I too, will be willing to help you."

At that, all the compartments slid open at once and candlelight poured into the small confessional in shafts. Syncletia gasped. Father Lucius' solid and throbbing cock extended into the booth, just over her cleavage. Slowly it entered, inch after thick, pulsing inch, until the turgid and sexy cockmeat nearly touched the opposing wall. It bobbed there, just over her tits. Syncletia's eyes went wide, and, untouched, she came, trembling and moaning like the slut she was at the sight of it so close.

The squirting gush of the massively stacked bimbo nun's spasmodically quivering, lusciously pink and pulsating pussy caused an explosive spray of sticky gelatinous girlcum to jet from her juicing cunt and smack against the deep oak wood of the confession booth in front of her, a spraying release of juice that was followed by another four or five fountains of glistening ejaculate as Syncletia alternately clenched her lithe, muscular legs together and spread then apart. The sounds that the pornified Slut of Christ made were in the nature of girlish, half suppressed squeals and harsh, guttural emanations from deep in her throat.

Climax achieved, Syncletia's next priority was instantaneous.

'FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, GIVE ME COCK!!!!!!!!!'

Compressing her thick bimbo lips together and blowing out evenly to gather control of her orgasmically heightened faculties, and then letting her lips part lusciously in a slut's pout with accompanying slick sound, Syncletia was free to regard the utterly monstrous length of muscularly gleaming beastcock that was jammed from the side of the confession booth all the way across the top of her pair of behemoth knockers, the pair of massive, tanned melons jutting up in front of her.

With a debauched, sloppy, barely-aimed effort, Syncletia emitted a frothy wad of slobber from her mouth that gathered onto the topside of the monstercock that throbbed in front of her, much of the sticky, slimy fluid roping off the side of the vascular penile missile. Father Lucius's immense flesh prong was so gigantic in length that the smooth, rounded tip was actually pressing against the other side of the confession booth, which gave it the appearance of an iron bar or girder that was some kind of supporting crossbeam, the way it touched against the wood at the other side tipping the crown into an upwards position slightly. Without Father Lucius withdrawing it, there was no way that Syncletia would be able to crane her head around the intruding monster length to get her lips around the hulking, gleaming, fist-sized crown.

That difficultly quickly became a secondary consideration when, as if on cue, a host of similar sized shafts inserted themselves into the confession booth from every conceivable angle, with Syncletia instantly surrounded by a forest of iron-hard schlongs each being thrust at eye-level from a three-hundred and sixty degree radius. There were too many for the monster-jugged bimbo nun to immediately count as the confection of glistening, rock-hard beastcocks threaded their way into the booth.

Instantly, two enormous hardons speared through apertures in front of her on either side of her eyeline, both vein-threaded poles of turgid man meat that sheared into the booth heading straight for her. With uncanny accuracy, the dual logs of angry, throbbing flesh slid simultaneously, inch after inch of gleaming, muscularly-ridged dickbrawn capped with gleaming, purple tips, barrelled in from opposite corners of the booth in front of her, and came to meet directly in front of her face, the glistening crowns squidging spongily together and sliding over each other before the pair of them crammed their way between her lips.

Syncletia could only emit a sort of 'GGGGRRRRRROOOOINKKKKKKKKGGGGGLLLLOOOOOOPPPPP' sound as the dual tips of the pair of fuckstaffs plugged her thick, glossy, lips, parting her plump dicksuckers and stretching the pouting pillows, her cheeks instantly reshaped bulgingly around the apple-sized cockheads.

Simultaneously, another giant torpedo of masculine cockflesh, this one trailing a thick, gluey trail of precum from its gapingly dilated pisshole, punched in from the opposite side of the booth to the one from which Father Lucius's behemoth member had emerged, the blunt, rounded tip of this one glancing one the topmost ridge of the Father's monstercock which propelled it upwards so that it speared upwards, slid over Syncletia's nose and punched into her eyesocket, the curved, smooth tip smacking in her eye and lodging in the socket.

Directly behind her head, the slutty Nun heard and felt an ominous thump as what was clearly another inhumanly-sized penis thudded against her wimple. There was a moment of pressure, some tearing, and then the unmistakeable impression that the fat, blunt cocktip of a seriously powerful penis had punched clearly through her PVC headgear from behind. The impression was confirmed, when a thick, trickling gout of heavy, cloying precum was unloosed in a thick, silky rope that drizzled down her forehead and down onto her nose. If Syncletia has been able to see herself, she would have been able to see that the monster dick had speared directly through the stylised cross in the middle of the wimple on her brow.

'I've brought some of the Brothers along to help you with your penance!' said Lucius, though it was unlikely that he was going to elicit a reply from the whorish, dick-inundated Nun.

'It's God's will, you slut!' an unidentified voice called to add weight to Lucius's proclamation.

Reacting quickly, Syncletia twisted an arm behind her head and used it to grasp the hard flesh-column of the Brother that had penetrated her hat, squeezing the prodigious, thick swelling of the corpus spongiosum that throbbed on its underside in her latex gloved hand, and starting to slide her curled hand up and down the length, starting to jack it. Instantly a copious deluge of heavy precum spurted from the tip and she saw it arc out in front of her over the top of her head, pattering against the wood of the confessional booth. A droplet coursed down her nose and dribbled off to drip onto the dicks in front of her.

The pair of cocksmiths in front of her conspired to fall into a rhythm, each one sliding independently so that, as Syncletia allowed her lips to relax, one of the monster, blunt heads of the fuck cannons slid further in to dislodge the other from the side of her lips with a soft plop, which then eased its way back in and did the same to the other one. Syncletia swirled her tongue around the dual prongs, slobbering over both in a figure of eight motion as the synchronised face fucking started in earnest, the thick fucktube starting to suction wetly against her throat as each penetrated her more deeply.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12