The Nun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile with the shifting of the turgid bell-ends in and out of her bimbo lips, glistening threads of saliva coursed from her lower lip which slid over Lucius's laterally-intruding monstercock in a glossy, bubbling waterfall. With her other hand, Syncletia took hold of the Father's fuckrod just below the curved, raised brim and gently dislodged it from where it prodded against the wall. This gigantic dick, coming down from a somewhat higher angle from other others, could just about be slid between her massive jugs, the round, gleaming, slick crown of the fuckstaff skating over the round, glistening topmost curves of her enormous fuckbags before being inserted down between her cleavage, where Lucius was able, due to the prodigious length of his colossal, muscular, pulsating manhood, to saw it back and forwards.

That left the malefactor who had plunged their fuckstaff into her eyesocket, and with her other hand freed up, Syncletia was able to start to stroke this immense log as well, though the owner of the monstrous tool kept pressing their hips forwards and seemed happy for it to be cemented gluily against her eye.

At the opportune time, when both fucksticks just found themselves hovering, slobber and precum suspended between each other and her lips, Syncletia was able to draw breath.

'Five! Is that all you've got, Mother Fucker?'

At the Nun's pronouncement, there was the sound of another series of flaps being slid open. With more candlelight flowing in.

12