The Nun Pt. 04

Story Info
Post-apocalyptic Bimbo Nun Slut's Monstercock Adventures.
3.6k words
4.75
7.9k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

nb: this was written in collaboration with thinkingwithmycock

XX

Now the Father's monster shaft, cobwebbed with fat, pulsing veins, was rising to tumescence. The gleaming, domed, purple hood even squeaked slightly as it slid upwards against the Nun's dishevelled wimple, the slick cum easing against the shiny material. More and more, his giant spunk cannon gathered more mass, becoming increasingly and undeniably turgid.

'I am afraid scripture is quite definitive on this, Syncletia,' Father Lucius said, gritting his teeth, swallowing, and pushing it down, 'The Black and Scarlet rubric clearly provides that the cocks pleasured in the course of penance must not be the same cock...'

Mock pouting, Syncletia's grin took a turn for the wolfish, 'well I guess I'll just have to give you one for free, Father...'

Her thick eyelashes clogged and spangled with filaments of cum, Syncletia batted her eyes, half-lidded in an expression of dreamy carnal satiation, at Lucius, and allowed the behemoth penile trunk to slide both sides of her delicate nose. There was a further part squeaking, part squelching sound, as Lucius's bloated, inflated cockend slid into the gap that had been punched into Syncletia's wimple from behind, plugging it, the piece of PCV headgear askew on her head.

'Well, it may not strictly be penance,' Lucius conceded, 'but it certainly is devotional...'

'Mmmmmm-huh...' Syncletia agreed, raising her eyebrows and nodding as suggestively as she could from under the bloated, pulsating shaft, her right hand reaching up and curling her thumb and forefinger as far around the base of the humongous penis as she could stretch them, the tightness of her grip making the criss-crossing webwork of veins that stuck out all over the surface pop even more turgidly.

Lucius lifted his head momentarily to survey the site of the confessional, where the gaggle of novices were still splayed out all over. It had the look of the aftermath of marathon orgy. Those novices were no wet-behind the ears alter-boys. Each was an almost impossibly virile, premium-dick packing stud in their own right, each of the most blessed of all the Christ's Fall generation that has been taken from the wasteland and shown the ways of Christ the Man. Yet Syncletia had reduced them to piled up stacks of exhausted bodies, the impressively muscled and brawnily proportioned bodies lolling in heaps, legs slung over legs, torso over torso, chests heaving asthmatically, the puddle of cum that flooded out of the confessional eclipsing a five-foot radius around the booth. Indeed, Lucius spied a plume of cum rocket into the air from a rock-hard and spasming dick that still sprouted from one of the loins of the novices, accompanied by an intense groan that stood out above the general murmuring.

Syncletia had done all that -- the poor aspirants were wrung out beyond endurance. Just one Nun. There was certainly something special about the gorgeous bimbo slut, Lucius reflected, that much was clear.

'Perhaps you ought to visit the library, Syncletia. But not to view the illustrations of abominations as we discussed. Rather, you should see the Librarian, Brother Faustus. He told me recently of some interesting texts that have come to light in the wilderness. Rumours perhaps of new scripture, observances... perhaps even new gospels...'

As he said this, Father Lucius slid his hips forwards so that that the smooth, bell-shaped purple, throbbing crown slid further upwards, lifting the PVC wimple off the top of Syncletia's head and slipping the base of his shaft all the way up to her lips, her fingers still ringed around it, his throbbing, monster nuts dangling just under her chin.

Moving his hips lightly to the side, his massive donkey-sized dick slightly askew, the underside slid off from where it pressed the bimbo Nun's nose downwards and instead covered the left side of her face, the muscular, vascular, iron-hard log now sitting against the side of her nose. Lucius moved a hand reverently down, as if to rest it against the blonde, mega-jugged, cum-faced PVC whore's forehead in a sign of benediction and instead pressed it downwards, touching the thumb against her nose and stretching his fingers around the meaty bulk of the mega-dick he was packing so that they touched her cheek near her ear. After this, with his thick tube of flesh captured between thumb and forefinger, Father Lucius started sawing his hips back and forth, sending his monstercock spearing though the channel he had created between his palm, outstretched fingers, and the bimbo's face.

The underside of the base of the shaft was rubbing up and down against the stacked whore's rubbery bimbo lips and the rest of it gliding up against her face, as Syncletia thrust her massive tits up and put her whore body into curving upwards to meet the thrusts of the penile cannon that were sliding around her face in faster and longer strokes. When Lucius took his hand away, Syncletia was perfectly in synch to wrap both of her latex gloved hands around the turgid fuckstick that felt iron hard as she slid into a twisting, double-fisted rhythm as she jacked the Father's dick to orgasm.

Pointing the blunt cockend directly into her face, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out before a series of thick ropes of heavy, white, splattering cum rocketed out of Lucius' fuckstick and ended up messing up her cumsplattered bimbo face even more. Lucius gritted his teeth as the orgasm rocked him, an errant strand of cum finally pelting Syncletia's wimple off her head, the garment tumbling down her back.

Finally after it subsided, the gorgeous blonde Nun was slurping away at the end of his cock, giving long, sensual licks with her tongue to the monstrous, massively inflated prong that was waving in front of her face. Every time she did so, she looked into his eyes, and withdrew her mouth as she lapped, to let a long, thick, rope of cum extend out in an expanding string between his long fuckstick and her face, some of which she succeeded in slurping down her throat, some of which dropped from her tongue and ended up dripping from her chin or her tits. Before long Syncletia had equipped herself with a cum beard. Father Lucius groaned as he saw the incredibly thick, glutinously mobile web of his thick semen hanging in a thick agglomeration of spunk ropes from the massive-jugged Nun's chin, the white gooey webs clinging together and swaying in a gradually expanding accretion of pearly laces.

'As I said, Syncletia... the library... the library.'

Belching, Syncletia rose, crossed herself before the altar, which Father Lucius stood almost brokenly in front of, and strode out.

Exiting the chapel, Syncletia wobbled her way down the plain halls of the convent, her asscheeks undulating around the crucifix plugging her asshole, each roll of bronzed flesh sending her short PVC leather skirt swishing, the spikes of her platform heels leaving a sticky trail of small cum-pools in her wake with each long stride. The sinful sister's puffy jizz-frosted lips pulled upwards into a quietly reverential -- or lustily prideful, depending on how one gauged the gleam in her cerulean eyes -- smile as she made her way towards the convent library, the slowly cooling ejaculate cascading down her cleavage and plastered across her body evidence of her prodigious morning worshipfulness. Her tongue darted out to slurp up another strand of gelatinous spunk bestowed upon her by Father Lucius and the brothers as she strode in the direction of the library.

"Sister Syncletia." A cold voice rang out in the quiet halls from behind, waylaying her in her tracks. The statuesque nun pivoted reflexively on a heel to face the voice. "Sister Superior Yvette", Syncletia acknowledged softly, tilting her chin downward in a respectful nod. Before her stood one of the convent's three seniormost overseers, ranked just below the Mother Prioress and the church's attached priesthood. Sister Superior Yvette was another post-Christfall bombshell, like the rest of the order's members, though she stood roughly a head shorter than Syncletia even in platform heels, and lacked some of her powerful muscle tone. A leather-strapped harness criss-crossed her torso, framing a massive pair of boobs that thrust out before her by nearly a foot; heavy-gauge black metal rings pierced each broad brown saucer-sized aureolae, the weights stretching insistently at her thumb-thick nipples. The older nun's high Asiatic cheekbones were partially masked by the frame of her wimple, whose leather completely encased the sides and back of her head, with only a short forelock of glossy black bangs emerging from beneath, the upper straps of her torso harness buckling into the bottom collar of the wimple, framing the cavernous canyon of her cleavage. A narrow black thong emblazoned with a white cross barely covered Yvette's plump cuntlips and swollen mound, while gothic tattoos curled around her swollen brown buttocks. Black leather sleeves encased the entirety of her arms up to the shoulder blade, each sleeve again buckled into her torso harness and studded at the shoulders with large iron D-rings; matching anchors clanked at the ankles of her high-heeled boots with each stride as she approached. At her side, Sister Superior Yvette's ever-present wrist-thick disciplinary rod switched restlessly in a white-gloved hand.

Her other hand shot out to grasp a tight handful of Syncletia's cum-clotted blonde upcut; despite their difference in heights, Sister Superior Yvette had no hesitation in administering to any of her charges. "You've misplaced your wimple, my chit." As she spoke her other hand tipped at the wrist, bringing the cold studded end of her disciplinary rod up to smack lightly to rest between Syncletia's recently-fucked bare cuntlips. "Your forgiveness, Sister Superior," the bimbo nun gasped softly, "Father Lucius and some of the brethren fucked it loose during my morning confession and I was too cum-drunk to think to recover it afterwards."

Sister Superior Yvette's firm hand released Syncletia's hair and slid down to cup the arc of her jawline, thumb probing her pouting lips, which automatically parted to suck wetly on the cool leather-clad digit. The older nun's darkly eye-shadowed gaze surveyed the drying streams of spunk dripping down Syncletia's throat and plastered across her mega-bimbofied body. "Your congregational spirit is beyond reproach as always, sister. But you must uphold your vows of immodesty." The thick studs at the end of her disciplinary rod rubbed slowly against the partially parted folds of Syncletia's glistening slit as Yvette rolled the instrument carefully in her opposite hand.

"Of course, Sister Superior", Syncletia nodded at the mature nun's admonishment. "My body for the Lord and all His lusts."

The older Asian bimbo's mouth pursed in a slight frown, causing the puffy pads of her lips, which were dark with black lipstick, to protrude out firmly. Sister Superior Yvette knew Syncletia to be a line-stepper and was rarely ever easily mollified, but Syncletia also knew that sacral carnal excess was a ready source of indulgence from sins against the order's nominal dress code. The studded tip of Yvette's disciplinary rod gave another cunt-shivering half-twist, then withdrew from it position at the edge of Syncletia's quim. With an abrupt twirl of the heavy rod that matched the speed of a general's swagger stick, the older MILF disciplinarian brought the short staff up with a light smack, wedging horizontally underneath the shelf of Syncletia's bountiful underboob, thrusting her cum-splattered orbs even higher up on her chest and sending her spunk-smeared black-taped nipples pointed skywards.

Leaning forward, Yvette ran her tongue down the length of Syncletia's slender neck to the upper swell of her up-thrust right tit, clearing a wet of path of perfectly tanned skin between the remaining heavy webs of jizz that covered the younger slut's cleavage. Licking her lips as she raised back, Sister Superior Yvette nodded. "Freshen yourself up, then, girl. If I catch you out of dress by diurnum hours I'll see that your holes learn the lesson." She withdrew her rod, leaving Syncletia's cum-slick melons to bounce back to their normal perch on her lithe frame.

"Of course, Sister Superior." Syncletia nodded her head once more, extending her own dextrous tongue to flick respectfully at each of the heavy rings piercing Yvette's broad nipples. Huffing with satisfaction, the senior sister continued on.

Though her bottomless cum hunger meant that Syncletia was always loathe to surrender the hard-drawn out rewards of her epic fuckfests, the nun made her way without further delay to the nearest of the convent's communal baths, shedding the remnants of her morning outfit and allowing hot water and the hot tongues of two young attending aspirants to clean her of the cumstink and now-nearly dried loads that covered her tanned and tattooed bimbo body. Still dripping from the baths and the last of the climaxes she had ridden out of the bath girls' probing tongues, the hardbodied whore re-dressed herself from the garderoom stores.

Her bulbous asscheeks, the crucifix dildo still plugged between them, she now framed with black garters, which stretched down to hook into the tops of her thigh-high black heeled boots, slit all the way down to the ankle to reveal the tantalizing striations of her powerfully muscled quads, thighs, and calves. The garter belt stretched up across her tattooed mound to hook into a silver ring loop held in place against her taut lower abdominals, from which black sling bikini straps shot upward past the ridges of her studded stomach muscles to make a vain attempt at steadying the sway of her massive globes. Syncletia's entire bare back and ass were exposed, the strands of the sling in front only barely covering her nipples. Those straps tied at top into another metal ring that hung below a thick black choker necklace, the silver 'O' nesting in the dip of her clavicle to line up with the 'O' of her 'WHORE' tattoo. Flexing, Syncletia pulled her elbow-length fingerless gloves back on, and lastly donned a new wimple from the convent's stores -- this one left her throat and clavicle tattoo uncovered, and instead framed her cheekbones and covered her upper face in an opera-style half-mask of shiny black PVC, the shock of her blonde hair emerging from above a white leather band at the top, a white crucifix cum target emblazoned at the center of her forehead.

Re-dressed and re-freshed, Syncletia strode out of the baths, her bare cunt throbbing with the need to seek out Brother Faustus the Librarian, to find a twelfth monstercock to drain and complete her morning penance.

The convent library was a place that tended to attract as many devotees of debauch as it did of knowledge. Syncletia had also fully experienced the erotic charge of confession, and had left the chapel in as cum-splattered a state as fitted with her sexual inclinations about the act.

She hoped none of the novices had been too affected by her exertions in the confessional booth. They were far from raw youths, but there had been occasions where some of the more eager acolytes had required a spell in the infirmary to recuperate properly after sampling Syncletia's voracious sexual power. Some of these had been known to declare that they had been transported to another realm, exulting in religious visions as they had to have their brows mopped by patient sisters as they writhed in delirious pleasure after experiencing Syncletia's talents with her mouth, or having stuffed her tight, slick pussy or known the pleasures of the constricting passage of her rectum. Instances were catalogued where the novices experiencing these devotional raptures stayed as hard as iron bars, their brawny, overstimulated penises ejaculating helplessly every fifteen minutes for days on end. No remedy could be found except to wait out the fever, some of the more deeply affected acolytes having to be determinedly milked of their sticky seed as the poor aspirants raved, rolling eyed, and rictus-grinned about Christ, Syncletia, stolen gospels, and a mysterious whore. Some called her a 'priestess' whore, some called her a 'princess' whore -- sometimes the words were indistinguishable.

It was all very strange, but the fever-brained rantings of these simultaneously broken and exultant novices added a layer of mystery and sacred intrigue to Syncletia herself that her preternatural sexual talents did nothing to belie. It was not only novices that had succumbed either. The Abbess had sent Syncletia away with a flea in her ear following an embarrassing scenario where she had been designated to orally pleasure and extract the spunk of an older and distinguished legate that was visiting the Convent as a measure to allow him to relax after his journey. Eight hours and five pints of heavy, thick, white potent churchman cum that had sprayed out of his cock and all over Syncletia, the walls, floor, windows and ceiling of his nicely appointed room later, the legate had needed to take to his bed for the entirety of his stay in order to recuperate, and, it was rumoured, was later struck from his position after being rendered impotent thereafter.

Perhaps Father Lucius would start to vary his disposition towards harsh penance for Syncletia. Or perhaps, in setting her devotional tasks that meant she could whirl through the whole Convent in no time, he was testing her somewhat. Either way, Syncletia wasn't going to start being a good girl if she was going to be rewarded with twelve cocks a time.

Confession was close to heaven for Syncletia as any sacrament could transport her. The smell of incense was as likely to make her cream whatever decadent, barely-there panties she was wearing as that of spunk or girlcum, wrapped up as it was with associations of her unfulfillable inclinations to be an avatar of Christ's love, detailing her exploits, and being charged with penance that would sate her ferocious sexual hunger. With all that said the library was equally as hallowed a place to her.

The gorgeous tattooed bimbo nun slut opened the heavy door and stepped inside the library. Virtually naked in her tiny black slingshot, she strode on her boots into the main chamber, the split sides showing off her strong, smooth quad muscles, her huge round spherical buttocks rolling behind her on each step.

There were quite a few rooms to the library, depending on the type of resource one wished to view. The main chamber was the largest, with a large open space in the centre, where desks were set out in rows for study, and tiers of floors on either side where reference books could be located. Mid-morning sunlight was now filtering through slats in the vaulted ceiling, and a few scholarly-minded souls were scattered about the place.

Ball-gags, or other silencing equipment, was mandatory. A large variety of that particular apparatus hung on a stand at the entrance. Syncletia selected a gag that had the appearance of a huge pair of pouting bimbo lips with a large hole in the centre of them that held her mouth open appropriately, just in case someone felt the need to skullfuck her while she was on the way to Faustus. In tandem with the half mask that obscured the top half of her face, she was almost completely disguised. Though no-one could see Syncletia's statuesque, sinful, fuckdoll body striding around and fail to recognise it. Fitting in on around her head, she prowled through the rows of tables, as sleek and predatory as any panther, her absolutely massive tits jutting forwards, the monster, spherically-shaped globes jutting out the tiny straps of her back slingshot.

On the first desk she passed two novices were tearing into a nun, double-penetrating her in the pussy and ass. As she approached, all Syncletia could see were a broad pair of pumping buttocks and two, hugely erect, distended members both sawing into the smooth, leaking holes of a Sister of Christ. A brutally administered double-penetration, the desk shook and thumped beneath the trio as the novice on top hammered his monster pussy-missile into the sloppy cunt of the nun, spreading her legs wide as he fucked her. Syncletia could hardly resist closing her hand around the flapping pair of balls that clapped against the nun's pussy as he passed, squeezing and stroking with practiced style to ensure he barked a muffled shout in surprise into his ballgag as he loosed his load into the slut, his whole body shuddering at the climax, the slut nun getting nailed throwing her legs upwards and extending them, black stripper sandals kicking out as Syncletia walked past.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12