The Nun Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syncletia decided not to count the orgasm she had stimulated as counting towards her penance, since technically Lucius had told her to please a 'cock', and she hadn't so much as touched the novice's fuckstick.

The next table featured more two on one action. Two novices were putting the finishing touches to a massive double facial of a nun, who Syncletia recognised as Sister Harmony. Known for her passivity, sister Harmony was reading, the tome open in front of her on the desk as a pair naked, monstercocked acolytes wiped the drooling tips of their dripping, throbbing, post-orgasmic monster schlongs on her flowing PVC wimple from either side. Harmony's ballgag was inserted, her bimbo lips plump around it, and her perfect, deep and even bronze tan was speckled with pearly splattering of semen that bejewelled her face, her large eyes sparkling in devotion in the midst of the irregular patterning of semen that clung to it. There were thick splashes observable in her blonde tresses sticking out from the back of the shiny black headgear, and a rope of semen swinging from her chin that was stubbornly attached, which danced but somehow never dislodged itself, despite the odd blobs that dripped elsewhere from her chin onto her enormous naked boobs that sat just on the table.

Syncletia passed by the remainder of the devout, and went into the next chamber of the library, where older, more sacred, and more arcane texts were to be found.

12