The Nun Sucks Cock and Swallows Cum

Story Info
Sister Millicent gives Benjamin his first blow job.
5.3k words
4.73
41.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers

Greetings perverted friends and friendly perverts.

This short story is a follow up to Orally Worshipped by A Nun, and Licked, Loved, and Fucked by a Nun. This will make much more sense if you read those first.

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen.

As with most things that I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about std's, or the need for birth control.

IsabellaEmily

~~

From Licked, Loved, and Fucked by a Nun:

I slumped back down to the bed and she wrapped her arms around me and held me close, while we kissed, tasting ourselves on each other's tongues and drifting off towards a contended sleep.

The next time I woke up the early morning light through the window was gray, and Sister Millicent was sound asleep on her side facing me, with her right hand holding my left hand, and her left hand cupping my breast in a possessive way.

I smiled in the darkness and closed my eyes.

I hadn't had the night I had wanted.

But this had been far better.

I knew things had changed between us, but I knew that I was going to enjoy the new dynamic even more.

I had a lot to learn about using my mouth to make her orgasm, but every single lesson was going to be fun.

My goal was to see if I could make Sister Millicent as addicted to feeling my tongue in her slit as I was to feeling hers.

The next morning:

I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon, and discovered that Sister Millicent her made me breakfast. We ate together and then she let me use her shower while she washed my clothes from the night before.

By the time I was dressed she joined me in the living room for another cup of coffee before I left.

"I hadn't planned on you feeding me this morning." I said. "I really appreciate this."

"Well our plans changed quite a bit in the past twelve hours wouldn't you say?" Sister Millicent asked. "Not that I'm complaining. I am quite pleased with the way things turned out."

"Are you?" I asked. "I mean I sort of crossed some lines last night. Are you sure you're okay?"

She sipped her coffee before answering.

"Emma," she said softly, "I adored every moment of last night. Those will be memories I replay in my fantasies for the rest of my life. We don't ever have to cross those lines again, or even discuss them, but I have no regrets."

"Neither do I." I said, feeling relieved. "Although I wouldn't mind trying it all again if you ever wanted to. I have a feeling I have a lot to learn."

She looked at me carefully and then broke out into a huge grin.

"My dear you gave me pleasure that I can't even begin to describe." She said. "But if you feel you need more practice, I certainly wouldn't want to discourage you."

"I would like that." I said with a smile. "A lot."

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, I decided to ask another question.

"This isn't my business." I said. "At all. But I wondered how many other women you do this for. I'm not asking because I'm judging, but because when I lay in the bed and you use your mouth, it sort of turns me on to think about."

"I have a few special women who allow me the privilege of giving them pleasure Emma." She replied. "There are two housewives that I know that enjoy it. One calls and comes by a few times a year, and the other is here about once a month."

I tried to keep a straight face, but I ended up breaking into a grin.

"What's so funny?" she asked with a grin of her own.

"I could never come by just once a month." I said. "I enjoy it too much."

She slid down to my side of the sofa and took my hand in hers.

"As long as I'm around you will never have to cum just once a month. Or even just once a visit." She whispered, stroking my neck with her other hand.

"Oh good." I said quietly.

"I also have a widow friend. She's older than me, and she and her husband had a rather vigorous and constant expression of physical love when he was alive." She went on. "When he passed away a few years ago she found herself in need of my help."

"That's really sweet." I said. "That you can help her like that."

"I enjoy it as well." She said. "She's very vocal about what she likes and wants and making her feel good is a pleasure. And of course, you are on my special list as well sweet Emma."

"And Julie." I offered. "I'll forever be grateful that you knew her."

"Yes, dear Julie." Sister Millicent said. "And there are two women who are married to each other. One morning a week they come over and take turns watching me while I enjoy the other one."

"Wow." I whispered. "That's so...amazing. And I love how you give all this beautiful pleasure, and always talk about how much you enjoy it."

"I do enjoy it, Emma." She said. "An orgasm is the most physically perfect thing that someone can experience. And to have the opportunity to not just hear and taste and see one, but to cause it, is pure ecstasy for me."

"That makes sense." I said softly.

"Is there anything else you wanted to know?" she inquired.

"Have you...have you ever done this for a man?" I asked timidly, curious lust tight in my stomach.

"Many years ago I had an opportunity to do that." She said. "And it is a memory that I treasure. I'm not sure if I'll ever have the opportunity to do that again, but it is something that I think about."

"I only ask because, I know someone and I thought if you were interested in a man he would be someone you could meet." I said.

"You have a particular man in mind Emma?" she asked.

"I do." I said. "Would you seriously consider pleasuring him like you do the rest of us?"

"I would absolutely pleasure a man like that." She said. "I'd be more selective about a man of course. You know how men tend to brag and I'd want to avoid that."

I nodded my head, well aware of the capacity of men to assume that they were God's orgasmic gift to every woman who had ever been born.

"But," she continued, "it has been several years since I have tasted a cock, and I do so adore having one in my mouth."

Her use of the word cock shocked me. I'm not sure why, but for some reason that word seemed extra sexual coming out of her mouth.

"I'm thinking of my neighbor." I told her. "He's a few years older than me and his parents died several years ago, and he lost most of his sight. He lives in our garage apartment and he's lonely. I think I might be his only real friend."

"Is he okay?" she asked. "Lonely and having lost his close family?"

"He misses them of course." I told her. "But he's not depressed or anything. He's not totally blind, he works from home on the phone. But his whole world is work and music and writing. I know for a fact that he's never had sex. He told me that."

"Are you sure he likes girls?" Sister Millicent asked.

"Yes." I said. "I know he likes girls. I caught him masturbating one time and he was listening to an erotic audio story. He definitely likes girls."

I blushed furiously, but Sister Millicent smiled and squeezed my arm in a reassuring way.

"He and I talk a lot." I continued. "Sort of like this conversation. About life, about sex, about relationships, and even about masturbation. The only part of my life he doesn't know about, is you."

"Do you think he would enjoy what I do?" she asked me.

"Oh yes." I said. "I know how much he's always wanted to have that happen. It's one of his biggest fantasies."

"What is his name?" she asked me.

"His name is Benjamin." I said.

"Well, if you could find a way to mention this, without giving away any details until you know he's interested, I would definitely enjoy meeting him." She said.

"That would be great." I said. "I'll start thinking about how to ask him."

"Just please give me some warning before you bring him." She said with a twinkle in her eye. "You're not the only one who enjoys the anticipation that comes with the pleasure we share."

I grinned at her and nodded, following her into the kitchen as we put our coffee cups into the sink.

At the front door I turned to face her, and she stepped forward and kissed me. First on the forehead, and then again gently on the lips. And then again on the lips, but this time our mouths opened, and it became much more passionate.

We began to touch each other, breathing heavily and pressing and rubbing our bodies against each other.

She pushed me back towards the living room, and she suddenly turned me around, so I was facing the sofa and she bent me over the back of it, unsnapping my pants and tugging them down to my ankles along with my panties.

Leaning over the back of the sofa with my ass exposed, I moaned as I felt her fingers spread me apart from behind, and I felt her probe up into me with her nose as her tongue began to lick quick circles around my clit.

I closed my eyes and grabbed the sofa as I moaned loudly. I felt like I was falling through space as an orgasm suddenly erupted behind my clit and tore through me.

"I'm cumming already!" I gasped, bucking against her mouth as she continued her hungry exploration of my cunt. "It feels so fucking good."

The orgasm went on and on, and then ended with a surge of pleasure that made my nipples tingle against the fabric of my blouse.

I tried to stand up, and she grabbed me and took me into her arms, pressing her body against mine and stroking my thigh with her fingers and kissing my neck softly.

"I liked that Emma." She said softly. "You always taste so delicious when you're really ready."

"Thank you Sister Millicent." I murmured. "It was lovely."

~~

"What do you have to lose?" I asked. "If you hate it, you never have to try it again. And no one will ever know except for you and Sister Millicent and myself."

"I know." Benjamin sighed. "I know. It's just sort of embarrassing. I'm almost twenty-five years old and no one has ever even seen me naked. Except my doctor."

"And me when I left my phone charger in your apartment, and I found you stroking your cock while you listened to those lesbians." I giggled.

"The one time I forgot to lock the door." he said.

"Didn't bother me." I said with a wink. "I sort of liked it. Besides this will be better than any audio experience. You can actually feel this."

The door opened and there stood Sister Millicent.

"Emma!" she cried out with a smile. "And you must be Benjamin! I'm so glad Emma has brought you for a visit. Please come in!"

I put my hand on Benjamin's arm and we stepped up into the house.

I could smell fresh bread and a hint of vanilla, and I found myself feeling warm and comfortable.

I hoped that Benjamin felt the same way.

"I am Sister Millicent." She said, reaching out and taking his hand. "I'm delighted to meet you."

"Same here." Said Benjamin. "Emma has said nothing but nice things about you."

"Well I hope she didn't leave out the naughty things." Sister Millicent said, as we walked into the living room.

"I did not." I said. "I made sure to tell him about your interest in pleasure."

Sister Millicent sat in her usual chair, and I helped Benjamin find the sofa and sat beside him.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Benjamin. "I mean, I just keep feeling like there's something else going on here. You know what they say about things that are too good to be true."

"That's what I thought the first time I was over here." I told him. "I sat right here in this room and braced myself for a practical joke. But it turned out that Sister Millicent is exactly who I told you she is, and that coming here was one of the best choices I ever made."

"I'm very happy that Emma made her way to me as well." Said Sister Millicent. "I absolutely adore her, and as for providing pleasure, it is one of the few things in life that I am completely addicted to."

"It still sounds too good to be true." Benjamin grinned. "But who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? So to speak of course."

"How would you like to do this?" Sister Millicent asked. "Do you have any questions or special concerns?"

"I would like to feel your face." He said. "Just to try to get a sense of you. I'm not completely blind, but I am impaired enough that a touch really would help me get a sense of you. If that would be alright?"

"Of course Benjamin." She said. "That seems perfectly reasonable."

"Other than that," he said, "I am in your hands. Completely."

"For that I can hardly wait." She said softly, winking at me. "Have the two of you discussed what Emma will do during our time together?"

"She offered to leave, or to go in another room, or to stay beside me the whole time." He said. "And I'd probably feel most comfortable with her nearby, but I will defer to whatever you two ladies think is best."

"I for one would be delighted if she stayed." Sister Millicent said. "Especially if you are comfortable with that Benjamin. But that is up to her."

"I don't mind staying." I said quietly. "In fact, I would really like to."

I was suddenly hot and felt incredibly aroused at the prospect of watching this happen. I had thought a lot about this moment, but the sudden reality of it had made my panties soaking wet.

"Then I guess the next step is for you to get to know me a little bit." Said Sister Millicent, getting up and coming to kneel in front of the sofa.

She leaned forward and took Benjamin's hands in her own and guided them to her face.

He spent several seconds moving his fingers along her jaw and cheeks, and then over the bridge of her nose and up to her forehead.

She took her glasses off and handed them to me and I put them on an end table.

"I normally wear glasses, but I usually take them off before doing anything involving pleasure." She whispered.

He moved his fingers to the side of her head, and then touched her ears.

"Thank you." He said. "I know that's a bit strange, but since I used to be able to see it really helps to sort of fill in a picture. If that makes any sense?"

"It does." She said. "And since you are limited, let's help you fill in a bit more."

She undid her dark blouse, and took it off.

As always, I was amazed that her breasts were so large. She looked positively normal when dressed, but whenever I saw her with her top undone or off, I couldn't help but stare at her at how she filled out her bra.

"Here." She said, taking his hands in hers once again.

She put his hands against her belly, and he began to slide them along the soft skin there. She was in her fifties and in excellent shape, but unlike most of the naked women I'd seen in the shower at the gym, she was very soft and full.

Somehow the softness combined with her age to give her some sort of extra beauty, and I found myself more sexually drawn to her body than to other women I knew. I squirmed in my seat, not wanting to interrupt the erotic show.

Benjamin was tracing his fingers along her flesh and he moved them to her sides.

"You may explore." She whispered. "If you wish to get a sense of my shape."

He stopped moving for a moment, and then his hands slid down as he leaned forward, and he felt the hem of her skirt at her waist.

"I'd like to leave my skirt on." Sister Millicent whispered. "If it's okay with you Benjamin. But I think it's only fair to confess that your touch is arousing me quite a bit."

"Me too." He whispered, taking a shuddering breath.

I fought the urge to chime in and admit to my own arousal, because I didn't want to break the mood.

"But you can feel my front." She said to him. "If you'd like to."

He hesitated again, and then he began to draw his hands up her body, until he encountered her bra.

He moved his hands along the underside of the fabric, slowly working them towards the front.

"It unhooks in the front." She whispered. "If you'd like to feel me without it."

His fingers found the center of the bra, and with a bit of exploration he worked at the clasp until it suddenly came free, and with a shrug of her shoulders the bra slid down her arms and she dropped it on the floor.

She took his hands in hers yet again, and moved them to cup her breasts, sighing as he touched her.

She closed her eyes and I watched as he hefted her breasts in his hands, as if doing his best to memorize the feel and shape and weight of them.

He squeezed them gently, and I heard him begin to breath harder as his fingers found her nipples and he began to play with them as they stiffened to his touch.

For several long minutes he touched her like that, tracing his fingers around her nipples, and then all around her large areolas, teasingly slow as she shuddered and closed her eyes in pleasure.

She knelt silently in front of him the entire time, with a contented smile on her face as she felt his hands gently touch, and hold her.

And then, at long last, she reached forward and tugged at his belt, and with a deliberate slowness she undid it, and then unsnapped his pants, and then put her hands on his waistband and pulled his pants and boxers down as he lifted his ass.

With his pants around his knees she pulled at his shoes off one at a time, and as she pulled his pants off I took a long look at his cock.

He was rock hard and sticking straight up, and the skin looked like it was pulled so tight around his erection it was in danger of splitting.

Sister Millicent bent forward suddenly and opened her mouth, and in one motion pushed her lips against the base of his cock while she put her hands on his hips.

"Oh jesus!" he groaned. "Fuck! Wow!"

She closed her eyes and I saw her head begin to move up and down, and I was in awe at how his entire cock had disappeared into her mouth.

She moved her head up and down, her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked.

Even though his cock wasn't abnormally large, the head of it had to be pushing against the back of her tongue and touching the opening of her throat as she bobbed up and down in a slow and steady pace.

"I...I...I'm gonna cum." He groaned.

She moved one of her hands to his balls and moaned loudly as if she was nearing an orgasm herself.

I shifted next to him, resisting the urge to touch him, or her, or even myself as I felt an almost steady trickle of arousal seep out into my already sopping panties.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Benjamin roared, leaning forward on the couch and shaking almost uncontrollably, and I heard Sister Millicent moan and saw her tighten her mouth against him as she rubbed his testicles and sucked.

"Fuh...fuh...fuh.....yeah...." Benjamin panted, suddenly collapsing back on the sofa.

Sister Millicent pulled back from him and looked at me, and with her mouth closed I suddenly realized that she had a mouthful of his cum.

She stood up and lifted her skirt and used both hands to pull her panties off.

She brought the panties to her face and while looking me in the eyes she drooled a white glob of his semen onto the crotch of the panties, before closing her eyes and swallowing the rest.

She used her finger to smear the cum against the fabric of her panties, before holding them in front of her and stepping into them, pulling them tight to her cunt and cupping her mound once before dropping the skirt back to her ankles.

She turned her attention back to Benjamin and I blinked rapidly, trying to keep my breathing under control as I looked his direction again.

His cock was still standing up, but at an angle as it sagged towards his leg.

A long string of his cum was stretching from the tip to his leg, and as I watched Sister Millicent put her thumb and finger against the base of his cock and squeezed slowly, making a huge bubble of white fluid appear at his cockhole.

She swiped it with her finger as he groaned again, and she smiled at him.

"You came and came Benjamin." She said. "I'm not expert, but I think that was double what a normal eruption should be."

"It was so good." He panted. "Thank you. I didn't even imagine it could feel that good."

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers
12