All Comments on 'The Nun Sucks Cock and Swallows Cum'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

In response to your statement that 'you all make writing here an absolute joy', may I say that your stories here make reading a very joyful and stimulating experience. This was a beautifully written, erotic sequel to your previous Sister Millicent chapters. Don't get me wrong, I also love stories that involve bdsm, female domination and the Hot Wife and cuckold lifestyle. But this was so gentle, so innocent in a way. You have an amazing talent, IsabellaEmily. I've given this chapter the maximum 5 stars.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Another wonderful blend of intense eroticism with good natured fun!

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

As always, a lovely well written story of people making each other happy. And their growth with each other. I love how you develop the relationships of your characters. Thank you again .

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Isabella, you outdo yourself with almost every story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story and am anxious for you to write about Benjamin fucking you and Sister Milicent

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Love your naughty erotic writing, never fails to arouse. Mutual masturbation has a lovely exhibitionist / voyeur aspect to it. Although Benjamin couldn't fully enjoy the visuals, I'm sure the sound of fingers plunging into slippery, wet pussies would be heightened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This belongs in lesbian sex.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

5 stars, again!

What a loving, tender, and erotic series!

And so innocently taboo!

I would love to have given you 10 stars!…5 for each of the two orgasms this story gave me…..

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

5/5 I too would like to read about you and Millicent fucking Benjamin, and a pregnancy or two? Very well written, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too, would love to second these comments regarding your skills as a writer of erotica. This is a wonderful tale, as is all of your writing. I'm glad to see that you enjoy spinning these hot stories because I absolutely enjoy reading them, while stroking my hard cock. So many erotic twists and unexpected turns. I hope you have much more fun with Sister Millicent. I'm sure we are all looking forward to her adventures, including her backstory. Selfishly though, I'm hoping that Sister Millicent will give Emily a thorough and detailed lesson enjoying the taste and feel of Benjamin's cock. This could become a wonderful experience for our heroine.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 1 year ago
I'm loving your stories, IsabellaEmily!

Every one is hotter and sexy than the previous one. Each one is fresh and interesting. All very well written with good pacing.

Congratulations!

AshleyyAshleyyover 1 year ago

Getting better and better!

CanadianMCanadianMover 1 year ago

As always a wonderful sexual romp, Loved your characters and the interaction, and how you add a little bit of kink to the scene with the panties. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, omg Isabella you just get better and better, hotter than hell. What would I not give to to partner you in something like this. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, you just get better and better Isabella. Omg what would I not give to partner you in something like this, so decadent and depraved. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

gforce746gforce746over 1 year ago

Masterfully written blazing hot follow up! Love the way Sister Millicent using panties is such highly erotic sticky kink fashion! Keeping an eye out for the prequel sure to be interesting how Sister Millicent began this journey. Enthusiastic big 5 stars!!!!

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvaniaover 1 year ago

Loved the story. It brought back memories of a very attractive nun I remember from grade school. Aside of a true calling for her to serve God, I always wondered why she was a nun, since every other nun seemed quite matronly to me. She was young by comparison and often wondered what she really looked like under that habit. Now I will be forced to seek out Nun pornography so that I can masturbate to thoughts of that sexy Sister.

titaniumrodman64titaniumrodman64over 1 year ago

If the Sister is real, where can I find her?lol I'm really loving your stories. Besides a couple of editing faux pas and typos, I'm hooked. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

ipreferoralipreferoralover 1 year ago

Your stories are superb. Sister Millicent is the ideal of a warm, caring woman. Giving pleasure to her by letting her give pleasure is a gift! Maybe Emma will provide the same pleasures to Benjamin at home and teach him the please her, then Sister Millicent.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

If only I had a nun like Sister Millicent!

Her care & abilities to enjoy pleasure & pleasuring is a miracle ;)

Rainyday493Rainyday49312 months ago

Simply delicious, thanks so much.

Beejay3Beejay310 months ago

Wow..another first class session with a voluptuous nun and a needy guy ,along with Emma.

My, my wish is that I might find a wonderful thoughtful person like my Nun,..it was so exhilarating !…even at my age …it would be exquisite

gunship130Agunship130A6 months ago

your writing is wonderful and brings everything to the perfect picture in my mind thanks

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Very nice juicy story 😋. Please keep me cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...