All Comments on 'The Nun's Accident'

by Abigdiesel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Classic story and author too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Broken hymen through cunninglingus?

I can't say I've ever heard of that before?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A stumbling block.

The power was out and he couldn't dry her clothes - yet make chicken soup and toast in the kitchen and a fire in the living room. When there is a contradiction in the story it distracts the flow and has the reader thinking, "Hang on - what about ...." instead of reading on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy pair

When Thomas removes his shirt, I hope Jaime sees a muscular hairy chest. That would heighten her sexual pleasure, as his chest hair would tickle her breasts.

craigywidnescraigywidnesover 7 years ago
Re: Contradictions

The fire was wood burning he mentioned that so no contradiction there, also there is no mention that the stove is electric so if it is gas that is ok. The only problem is the shower if that was electric, it may have supposed to be from a tank in the attic which when used up will have to wait for electric to come on. Also with the blood of her virginity he was using his mouth and probably his fingers like most people with foreplay so that probably pierced her hymen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story....

Very good Story but then again the Electric was 'poof ' and the water was getting cold { duhh} <<<<< did I miss a part of this story anywhere.??

Well --- you tried and the next story should be better & better & better.! Right.?

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
odd

power was out so assuming he had gas stove and gas hot water heater and a back up water supply that would be only way he could fix something to eat and shower and i never ever heard of a girl losing her cherry getting ate out, should have explained that he had gas for those tasks and she wasn't really thinking of her vows cause she made the first move on him she was the one with the nasty thoughts she wasn't serious about being a nun or she would have kept her vows she broke her vows she can't be a nun any more.

AbigdieselAbigdieselover 7 years agoAuthor
You can make fire in a fire place without electricity, the stove could have been gas as well as the hot water heater.

You can make fire in a fire place without electricity, the stove could have been gas as well as the hot water heater.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Imachop off this nuns arms and nose

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous