All Comments on 'The Nurse and the Nanny'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
blueyes4ublueyes4uover 2 years ago

lovely story,well written,n very sexy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my goodness, we have a new champion. That was the sexiest thing I've ever read and I'm a hot mess of emotions and needs I didn't even know I was capable of. I also didn't know how wet and messy I could be when I'm truly hot and desperate. I am definitely gonna cum at least 4 times and I might come back for more. Scratch that, I'm sure I will.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Holy crap! That was as erotic as it gets! Still well written and edited to boot. Thanks for sharing.

BriteroticBriteroticover 2 years ago

Excellent slow burner, well written and erotic. Sensitive handling of a young woman’s anxiety about perceptions of normality. Very arousing descriptions of sexual exploration between two women with different levels of experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for your story. I would love to see more real life storuess from you. It a;sp wpi;d ne interesting to read hpw ypir re;atipmsjo[ developed fither.

gforce746gforce746over 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story and the real emotion pouring out from Sabrina and Merri as well. So Brilliantly written as always by you.

Leigh28Leigh28over 2 years ago

Fantastic story - so sensual and so sexual. You're a star and get 5 big starts from me.

Barry865Barry865over 2 years ago

very erotic and well written, and I would love to read more about your discoveries with Merri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly a great and well written story. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a part two ASAP

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 2 years ago

Wow! Thank you for writing this. super hot. Cheers!

Mature7613Mature7613over 2 years ago

5 stars aren't (isn't?) enough!! What a wonderful story, from the beginnings where she (you?) were so shy and careful about hiding her feelings to the last couple of pages where the reader knew what was coming in general terms, but not the incredibly erotic specifics with which it ended. Thank you for the stimulation!

write_or_wrongwrite_or_wrongover 2 years ago

I'm a guy and I tend not to read female-female stories but I'm glad I read this one. It was extraordinary how it built up from curiosity to orgasmic fire. Without feeling any particular desire to have sex with either of the characters, I was totally invested in "seeing" them pleasure each other. It was also a sometimes needed reminder to guys how important it is to be subtle and observant when they are with a woman. It takes longer, but what a reward for "givers" as I am, and I'm guessing the gratitude returned will be equally amazing. Well done, and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best of yours and one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Five stars. Thanks.

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

Absolutely one of the most erotic stories I have read. Your words paint such arousing pictures. Thank you so much. I will be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"off of" ?? how about just "off"...stupid.

laurabodenlaurabodenover 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading your story, very much. You are one of my favorite's... will have to go back and read your other lesbian stories. Have a Happy Healthy New Year.

Mature7613Mature7613over 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing! Six, maybe seven stars, or more. Ignore the grammar nazis.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

That was lovely. And very hot. I enjoy reading a well-told seduction story, but this felt like an organic progression of desire and intimacy, without intention. ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 2 years ago

Excellent, well written and so vivid in the buildup of such passion between two caring ladies. Five stars are not enough for this submission, especially knowing that you had real life moments intertwined throughout this story. I loved it !

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Wow!

Very well written. Beautiful narrative. Excellent pace to the relationship.

Tender, human, sensitive, heartwarming, sensuous, enticing, erotic, arousing, orgasmic!

olsaltyolsaltyover 2 years ago

Simply superb erotic development--completely believable and SO HOT! I don't often get off on lesbian stories, but you sure rang my bells with this one.....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read, keep them coming, GREAT

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69about 2 years ago

WOW! Easily the best story I have ever read.

5 stars and 10/10 from me.

Perfect in every way. Thank you so much.

GambierroninGambierroninabout 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

So happy for you to have found someone at that stage of your life that allowed you to experience all the sexual pleasures life can offer. Sadly there are those who still push the guilt of self pleasure. Thank you for sharing your experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful and the fact that parts are true just beautiful, up there with the best thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story from beginning to end. Smartly written in every sense and absolutely erotic. This is a DELICIOUS CANDY among the many other stories we read here on Literotica. This is the first story that I picked from your list. Now I must read ALL of them and with pleasure. ;-) Voted you a huge 5 stars.

Hardmale100Hardmale100about 2 years ago

Fuck, Isabella, that was one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read hear. Exquisitely drawn out building of sexual excitement, all the taboos gently introduced and built upon, masturbation, first time, lesbian, experienced, inexperienced, guilty secrets revealed, shared nudity, shared fantasies, showing each other their aroused, excited nipples, their bodies, their wet pussies, their rising excitement and guilty pleasure desires, masturbating in front of each other, tasting the toy on the other’s sex on it, and the orgasms! So much. So delicious. You took me inside each woman’s body, inside their sexual pleasure, inside the kinky desires that made each one hotter and hornier. And I’m a man. I wanted to be Sabrina, feeling what she felt, wanting what she wanted. I wanted to be Merri, wanting show herself to Merri, wanting to cum, wanting to make Sabrina cum. Soooo fucking delicious. Finished reading it yesterday, and just thinking about it again today as I write this to you, my whole body feels queasy with excitement and desire, like every nerve in my body could cum. Masturbated several times through the reading of it. Need to masturbate again to it now. Thank you for writing this so exquisitely, for sharing such intimacy. Wanted to be there in the hot tub with you, there on the couches with you, there in bed with you. Thank you for taking me into these, secret, intimate, erotic, dirty, delicious experiences with you. Now I can read Merri Thanksgiving. So beautiful that you are you, and that you had a Merri in your life. And that you wrote this. Please, never stop writing.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story of a young woman's awakening a woman like Merri such a gentle friend. Thank you for sharing this. From a male perspective on me of the most erotic I have read here. Beautiful.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, so erotic and well-written. Good narrative and writing in the sex scenes.

Tawny33Tawny33over 1 year ago

What a beautiful and erotic story, made even more special by the fact that pieces of it are from personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

May I add to the list of positive comments about this wonderful story. Beautifully and sensitively written it felt very personal and intimate. Would love another instalment with Merri helping Sabrina to articulate, come to terms with and explore some of her"kinks" and to perhaps gently introduce Sabrina to a few of her own. I've read all your other works and rather like your kinks and the way you describe them. This really is one of your best works and definitely worth a sequel. Please keep on writing

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, there is a follow up this story, called Merri Thanksgiving.

https://literotica.com/s/merri-thanksgiving

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

I wish I could articulate how amazingly hot this story is…I wish I had someone like Meri

KinkySallyKinkySallyover 1 year ago

Tgank uoi, thank you, thaml you for one of the best stories I have ever read. Loved the buildop and the tnsion. You had my pulse racibd abd my bodt tingling,.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69over 1 year ago

Very good story..AL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was Absolutely the Most Erotic & Exciting story that I have had the Pleasure to read. I connected with the feelings in a way that I have never experienced before.

Thank You for sharing this Story with the world.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Isabella, you are brave to bare your journey with us. I appreciate your writings so much.

I'm a senior woman, and I would have died if my husband knew I masturbated, little did I know at the time this would have probably turned him on.

I've been divorced for many years. Recently I've become a Domme for the first time. My pet has been a sub before. This has been one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life & he lives on the other side of the world. He sends me daily pics of him peeing, I've taught him to only use his left hand & only his index finger & thumb, and only touch his tip. This turns us on ;) I have him wear panties when he plays golf with the guys. And we instant message so I can edge him, usually allowing him an orgasm once a week. We are having sooo much fun, discovering new kinks. He bought a vibrating anal plug, we hope to have him try this out soon while online together. Oh, it has a remote, so I plan on having him wear this when he's out with instructions ;)

You're NEVER too old! We can attest to that!

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

first time visit and I am in awe. excellent story. surprisingly well written and good English. especially for an American. nice build up and a satisfying end. I perceive there could be a second or third chapter as you have opened up so many possibilities. congratulations.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Vivid story telling, beautifully told.

Wycked37Wycked3711 months ago

Loved the story every single line i could feel your intensity

Thank you for Sharing

litewriter1954arlitewriter1954ar10 months ago

5 stars isn't nearly enough! Thank you

Michael11452Michael114529 months ago

Wow. I've started to write how this made me feel a half dozen times, only to delete and start over again. Everyone should have a Merri in their lives to talk to, be comforted by, and to share such wonderful first time moments. I was touched, moved, and aroused throughout your entire story. You are so fortunate to have her in your life!

FandeborisFandeboris9 months ago

It would seem you are one lucky woman. It is not every day partner and instructor all come together in one person.

Excellent story Thanks for sharing.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is a great story with Merri and Sabrina! More please.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmily7 months agoAuthor

@kbone1 there is another story with the two of them. https://literotica.com/s/merri-thanksgiving

It's called Merri Thanksgiving if the link doesn't work.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds6 months ago

I turned horny as hell. This was hot! And the story is beautiful. Knowing this contains many true elements, makes it even more exciting. I really hope you lived and still live happyly ever after. You are such beautiful women. It’s a pity, though, that it took so long time to get there. All the best for the future!

RachelPostRachelPost5 months ago

I just found this story and can't believe how horny this made me. I needed to cum by the time I was done. Thank you. I can't wait to find and read your other works.

UncertainTUncertainT4 months ago

If only I could give you another five stars...

Goodtunes2Goodtunes24 months ago

Really beautiful! What a wonderful adventure with your friend. How freeing to be validated and then elevated to such sensual and sexual heights. Truly warming, indeed.

Very engagingly written.

I look forward to more. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful, my wife and I have just read this while lay naked next to each other….

By the end of the story we were both fully aroused and ready to “ Cum” ourselves….and CUM we did…Thank you xx

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru4 months ago

Awesomely Amazing! The build up was what did me in 🥵

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

sensual and erotic but also natural and believable

Nicole2023Nicole20233 months ago

Oh wow, couldn't focus at work..

FigjamkissFigjamkissabout 1 month ago

Beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That got me all hot and bothered! When I was younger, I would have loved to be Sabrina. Now I’m older, I would love to be Merri! Fantastic writing and a wonderfully delicious story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...