All Comments on 'The Nurse and the Pharmacist'

by Hermano

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So this is what Hispanic women crave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Write more stories like this?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Guess your cock wasn't big enough after all!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing and infantile

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More proof positive that stupidity reigns in the minds of most first-time writers. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a man, only a sissy, not a wife, only a cheating whore, not a marriage, just two pathetic people.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Not worth the energy of a comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Mexican machismo physiological make up makes this an absolutely ridiculous tale. No Mexican man is going to be ridiculed, disrespected and marginalized like this. They are simply not cuck material.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Must feel nice always being the 3rd wheel now and the pathetic so called husband has been replaced. What a crock.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Another stupid cuck story, and not well done

bownchimebownchimeover 1 year ago

Like it! Original style, engaging read. Keep going!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Viejo gran polla Mexicana es cornudo por un Chico blanco. Lo siento mucho.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I find husbnds who share their wives wimpy morons.

Oh it is not me so does most of my country men.

You see we don't share our women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some of the easiest women to make cum, at least of your a hung white guy. I love fucking married Latina women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A friend works at a big hospital and fucks constantly. He’s younger 23 in good shape and is fucking every age , single, dating and especially married. Th Ed first time his partner told him this whore fucks every body and talks so once it gets out pusdy just m as led itself available. After her on of her good friends is a doctor married with two very young kids. He got her working overnight shift and she was also . Just as he was cumming up her ass he slapped it leaving her bent over boxes said meet back here in hour as he arrange to o work on her floor with small jobs . Later when she walked in he guided her to her knees and pushed his dick in her mouth gaging her. He then fucked her face until he came in her mouth and on her face slapping his dick across it . After that night her fucks her often . He said there is so manny workers and as n endless amount of women looking to fuck . He’s a little mean and loves to have them talk to hubby or boyfriends on the phone while he’s slow fucking them . One got caught because he went deep and she grunted and hubby picked up on it .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous