The Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave me a hard look. "Well, apparently all the nurse's in this hospital care. Every time I asked about you, why you pulled a disappearing act, they all said the same thing. 'Oh, don't worry about her, she hasn't been the same since Hank.', 'She doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve since Hank.', 'Hank, Hank, Hank..."

I took a deep breath. "They don't even know me...don't listen to them."

"Jennifer! I think they are right! You ran and hid from me for almost three weeks! I think the other nurses are right. Hank screwed you up bad, and you have been hiding ever since."

I was angry. How dare he? I tried to turn away from him, but he kept me in his tight grasp. "Will you please let me go?"

"No, not until you tell me who Hank is." I shook my head, "I already told you. He's just an ex-boyfriend."

"Did he hit you? Did he cheat on you? What did he do to you that makes everybody in this hospital think you are running scared ever since?"

"Jeremy, I told you before. I am not like other girls."

He looked confused. "If you're trying to tell me you used to be a dude, give me the name of your plastic surgeon because you have me totally convinced you aren't."

I laughed. "Jeremy!"

He looked at me with a sober face, but I noticed his chocolate brown eyes were dancing as he stared at me. "I'm not a guy! I never have been, never want to be. I am a full blooded, 100 percent woman."

I heard Jeremy give a dramatic, "Phew!" as he wiped pretend sweat from his brow.

I swallowed hard. I stared at his chest. I was to embarrassed to look him in the eye.

"What I am trying to say is, sometimes, I get....I don't know how to explain it." I let out a long sigh. I tried again, "For as long as I can remember, I have had these dreams. I have them almost every night. It's always the same thing...this, this faceless man comes to me. I can never see him...."

I looked at Jeremy, and he continued to stare at me, waiting for me to finish. "He..he does all kinds of things to me. He touches, kisses me, fucks me. He always gets me worked up. So, during the day, I think about my dreams. I want to act on them! I want to do the things I did in my dreams!"

Jeremy nodded. "So, what does this have to do with Hank?"

"We had been dating for six months. I was thrilled to death because he had been my first 'real' boyfriend. He was certainly the longest to last. Well, I wanted to do something very special for our six month anniversary. I had everything planned out when he came over to my house. I had dinner ready, and the food was very good." I gave him a small smile at the memory. "I took him back to my bedroom. I put a blind fold over his eyes. I gave him a massage. I teased him and touched him all over for over an hour. Then I...then I..."

I felt a huge lump well up in my throat. Jeremy touched my cheek. "Then you what?"

You could barely hear my voice when I whispered, "Then, I tried to fuck him in the ass." I could feel my face go purple and red from embarrassment. I closed my eyes because I knew at any moment Jeremy would be heading for the door.

"I'm confused. What do you mean you tried to fuck his ass?"

Oh god! He was going to make me describe it in detail! "I bought a strap on at the adult store. And, when I tried to use it on him, he jumped clean off the bed. He called me a freak. Said that that part of him was an exit only. He said he couldn't date somebody who was so freaky, and he broke up with right there on the spot."

"And you had had this all played out in a dream? You dreamed you had done that, and you wanted to act it out in real life?"

I nodded my head. "Oh, honey!" He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest. I felt his chest rise and fall in silent laughter. I was so humiliated!

I pulled away from him. "It's not funny! Don't you see? As long as I have these dreams, I can't possibly have a normal relationship..with anyone! I am to much of a freak!"

I turned away from Jeremy. I knew it would be over between us now. "Can you get me out of here? We need to talk."

I nodded my head. I pulled the plug from the tub, and I let the water drain. I pushed the button to raise the tub, and I pulled the side up to let him out.

I carefully dried him from head to toe with a soft towel drinking in his flesh for the last time. I helped him dress in clean boxers and a tee-shirt.

I helped him stand up, and I was surprised when he wrapped his arms around me. I didn't realize he was so tall!

He rested his chin on the top of my head. I clung to his shirt. I never wanted to let him go.

"Oh my sweet, sweet innocent, Jennifer." He kissed me on top of my head. "Let me tell you about guys, o.k.?"

I groaned. "You see, you can't just spring stuff like that on us without telling us first. Without warming us up to the idea."

I was confused. He wasn't telling me to get lost! I looked up into his eyes. "What are you trying to tell me, Jeremy?"

"I'm trying to tell you, before you even go any where near that subject in the bedroom, mention something to the guy before hand. Say, oh, 'honey, I read this really cool article in a magazine today. It's all about girls doing their man in the ass', or something along those lines."

I laughed. "I could never talk about such things with Hank. He would freak out!"

Jeremy gave me an amused look. "But, you thought you could just fuck his ass with a strap on, and he would be o.k. with that?"

Suddenly, I saw Jeremy's point. My hand flew to my mouth. "Oh my god, Jeremy. You're right. Oh, I am so stupid. I wasted three years of my life, for what? I'm not a freak! You just need to talk with your partner outside of the bedroom before you try something like that. Oh, I am stupid, stupid, stupid..."

Jeremy smirked at me. "I don't think you are stupid. Just a little new to the relationship department....three years? Are you telling me you haven't had a boyfriend in three years?"

I felt my cheeks blushing. "Yes. But, thanks to you, I am done hiding. I am ready to get back in the game!"

Jeremy's eyes darkened. "Well, sorry to disappoint you. You're back out of the game."

I gasped. "Why? What's wrong?"

I felt Jeremy's head lower towards me, "Because now you are my girlfriend."

I moaned, "Oh!", as I felt Jeremy's lips slant over mine. It felt so familiar because I had been kissing him in my dreams for days.

He kissed me softly at first, tasting me, testing how far he could push our first kiss. I moaned, and he pushed his tongue in between my lips. I sucked on his tongue. This time, I felt him moan.

He pulled away, and I felt almost naked without his lips on mine. He rested his forehead on mine. He was breathless when he said, "Are you o.k. with this?"

I smiled. "Why wouldn't I?" He gave a shaky laugh when he said, "Because...", and pushed his hips against mine.

I felt his undeniable hardness pushed against my stomach. "I don't know how much I can stand. I haven't had any action for almost three weeks."

I smiled wickedly up at him. "Good! So, you haven't been hooking up with the other nurses then, huh?"

He groaned. "No! Not one of them is as hot as you or makes me so horny."

I helped him into the wheelchair, and I bent over to whisper in his ear, "Good. Let's keep it that way."

After 20 minutes, I had the room cleaned up. I shut off the lights, and I pushed Jeremy back out in the hall.

"Now where? I thought you mentioned something about fresh air and food."

I nodded as I pushed him back into the elevator. He gave me a surprised look when I pushed the "R" button.

We rode in silence until the elevator door opened, allowing us access to the roof. He let out a surprised gasp when he saw a blanket spread out on the roof with a pizza and cold beer spread out on it.

"How did you manage to do all of this?" I laughed. "You can thank Betty when we get back. That is what took so long while I was talking to her. She had the pizza and beer delivered."

Jeremy all but dived out of his wheelchair onto the blanket. "Food!" I laughed at his enthusiasm.

I sat beside him while he dug into the pizza. "Oh! It's still hot. Man, it smells sooooo good." He took a huge bite and pretend to die right there on the spot.

"I think you may have gotten more excited over this pizza than you ever did over me." I pretended to pout as I grabbed my own slice.

"Now, don't get jealous over the pizza!" He scolded me. He leaned over and kissed my lips.

We munched in comfortable silence for a few moments while we ate our pizza. I felt his eyes on me. "What are you staring at?"

He laughed. "I just want to keep an eye on you in case you disappear again." I groaned as I opened a bottle of cold beer.

I handed the beer to him. "Are you going to bring this up every other minute?"

"No. Are you trying to get me drunk so you can seduce me?"

I laughed as I opened my own bottle. "Does it take beer for you to be seduced by my charms."

He eyes darkened, and I knew he was thinking back to that first day. "No...it doesn't." He leaned in for a kiss.

"Oh no. Your not getting fresh with me, mister." I turned my head, and I took a long sip of beer.

I spit half of it all over myself when I felt his fingers digging into my sides. I howled with laughter. "Stop! I...hate....being...tickled!!!"

Jeremy pushed me down on my back. He climbed on top of me while his fingers continued their torment. "Stop! Uncle!! I...mean it....JEREMY!"

He finally stopped, and I stared up at him. He truly looked like an angel with the clear night as a backdrop for his head.

I punched him in the arm. "Hey! How can you tickle me with cast on? I remember you could barely pee by yourself the first day I met you."

He groaned as he rolled off of me to lay down beside me on the blanket. "I have had plenty of time to practice my skills, Jennifer. I told you I have been going to therapy. I have been doing nothing but laying in bed for three weeks thinking about you, my life, work..."

I was curious about him. "So, what about me, your life, and work....what have you come up with in your plans."

He turned his head and looked at me. "Well, I own my own construction company. I miss working with my hands, miss building houses. I know since I am the boss, I can just sit in my office all day with these casts on. I just hope I didn't ruin what I love to do in this world. I would be lost if I couldn't work with my hands."

I was surprised. "You OWN your own company?"

"Yeah. It was originally my dad's. My mom inherited everything when he died. She let my dad's right hand man, Tom, run everything until I was of age. Then, when I turned 19, I took over. I really love it, Jennifer! You take a pile of wood and nails, and you build a beautiful house!"

I smiled at his enthusiasm. "So, what kind of houses do you build? I might have seen some of your work."

"Well, we just finished up that new housing development over on Sugar Run Road."

I gasped in surprised amazement. "I live on Sugar Run Road."

He laughed, "Really.."

"Yes!" I told him my address. I started to describe the house, but he interrupted me.

"I know the house. The little cape cod style house."

I nodded in excitement. "Yes! That's my house. I just bought it about a year ago."

He grinned at me. "I planned the design, and I helped build the whole thing," he said proudly.

"Holy cow! You ever get the feeling we were meant to know each other?"

He rolled on his side. "That's sort of what I thought about when I said I thought about you."

"What did you think about?"

"Well, I know I am 21 years old. I think this accident has really forced me to grown up, you know? I think I am done with all the bars and stuff. I never really got into it anyways. I am ready to settle down, Jennifer. I would like to try that with you."

I smiled. "I would like that. I know we are going crazy fast, but I would like to try and make it work with you. To see where it leads."

He nodded. "I would like that, too. I get out of here in like a week or so. I want to take you out on a real date. I want to make love to you. I want to see you sleeping in my arms all night."

I let out a sigh. "I would like that very much!"

He leaned over me and kissed me. His lips moved urgently over mine. I felt all the words that were still hiding in his heart stated in his kiss.

He pulled back abruptly. "I'm sorry. If we keep kissing like this I am going to rape you right here on this roof."

I laid my head on his shoulder, and I ran my fingers across his stomach. "You can't rape the willing, Jeremy." I whispered in his ear.

He let out a groan. "Don't play with me, Jennifer. I am so fucking horny."

I ran my hand down to the edge of his boxers. "I am, too, Jeremy. I am, too."

He groaned when he felt my finger tips on his naked flesh. "I can't wait any longer, baby."

I climbed on top of him, and I straddled his hips. He groaned, "You're going to be the death of me."

I laughed, "Oh, but this would be the way to go!"

I kissed and licked his neck. I pulled his shirt up and off his body. I wanted to kiss and lick every part of him. He stilled my hands. "Jennifer, what if somebody sees us."

"Jeremy, it's four something in the morning. I doubt anybody will be up here lurking around."

I slid down the length of his body. I grabbed the waistband of his boxers. I pulled them off of his body as I whispered, "Doesn't that feel better? The cool air touching your flesh?"

I sat up and looked down at him laying on the blanket. He was naked as the day he was born, except for the cast on his arms and the bandages on his thighs. I felt my heart swell with love as I looked at him. The moon light turned his skin a pale, ivory color. He almost didn't look real.

I grabbed his cock in my hands. "You may be fighting this, but your dick is telling me another story."

He moaned, "God, Jennifer. I know you are trying to kill me."

He was already hard in my hand. In fact, I didn't even think he lost his hard on from early. I leaned over his body.

I ran my nose under the length of his dick. He smelled so yummy, a hint of soap and the undeniably sexy, manly musk.

His hips thrust upwards trying to impale himself in my mouth. "Jeremy, can I kiss you here?" I ran my lips over the head of his cock.

Jeremy moaned, "Oh fuck, yes!" I delivered a sloppy, wet kiss to the head of his member. I ran my tongue over his piss slit, and I was delighted in tasting a salty drop of precum.

"Can I lick you here?" I asked as I ran my lips up the underside of Jeremy's cock.

"Baby, don't tease me! You can lick and kiss all over my dick."

I smiled to myself as I licked the underside of his cock. I saw his back arch, and his hands digging into the blanket.

"Jeremy, do you want me to suck your cock? Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

I ran my lips up and down the underside of his cock. His legs spread wide. His hips arched up off the blanket again.

"Please...don't tease me."

I rolled his balls in the palm of my hand. "I'm not teasing you, baby. I just want you to know who's dick this belongs to. I want you to know you are not allowed to cum in any body's mouth but mine."

Jeremy's eyes opened wide, and he stared down at me between his parted thighs. I was staring into his eyes when I ran my tongue over his balls.

He groaned, and his eyes rolled back inside his head. "Yes...yes, it's yours! It's all yours. Please, suck me baby. Ahhh!"

I sucked him fully into my mouth with a hard sucking motion. My cheeks hollowing as I tried to make room for his dick.

His sex filled my mouth and then some. I was surprised when I felt him hit the back of my throat, and I was disappointed to see I would be able to get him all into my mouth.

I felt his hands on the back of my head. "Yes. Suck it baby. It's all yours."

I closed my eyes. "Mmmmm....," I mumbled around his member.

I bobbed my head up and down. I could feel his urgency and lust on my tongue. I could feel his balls pulling up tight against his body as I rolled them in my palm.

I felt him grab my hair tight in his fingers as his hips arched up to meet my lips. "Oh...I'm cumming....drink it all!"

I felt him swell between my lips, and I felt his cock twitching like crazy against my tongue.

He came hard. We were both panting and moaning. He filled my mouth as I fought to swallow it all. I felt my eyes water as he forced his cum down my throat.

He relaxed his hands in my hair, but he continued to run his fingers over my head. I wrapped my hands around the base of his cock while I continued to suck him. I wanted to make sure I had every drop of his cum. I felt him soften in my mouth, and I reluctantly let him fall from my lips.

I crawled up beside him, and I laid against his shoulder. "Jennifer, baby, that was incredible! Wow..."

I snuggled up against his neck. "I know. I agree."

We looked off to the horizon, and I was surprised to see the sun coming up. "Oh my god. It must be later than I thought!"

I moved to get up, but he pulled me closer to him. He held me tight and said, "Let's watch the sun coming up. I want to see it with you."

We laid there on the hospital roof watching the sun coming up. I was never the sap to get into that sort of thing, but as I watched the sun's rays light up the sky in bright oranges and pinks, I felt myself light up inside.

I looked up at Jeremy as his face reflected the sun's rays. I was his girlfriend, and I knew we were working towards a great relationship.

The sun coming up symbolized a new day, and in a way, it symbolized a new beginning for us as well.

12