All Comments on 'The Nymphet - A Summer Obsession'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Intense

Seems like a personal story.

sandbankssandbanksover 5 years ago
Amazing skills!

This is a different story than the usual ones from the author, in the sense that the protagonist in all of his/her stories is an Alpha Male, and sort of a Bull. Whilst, in the present one, the protagonist is a precursor to being a cuckold. Quite the opposite premise. rxm76 has so wonderfully explored the psychological premise of a cuckold, that leaves me wondering what the anonymous commentator remarked - as to whether this story smacks of some personal aspects of the author's life/persona. I am sure, given rxm76's gift with the pen, that may not be the case. I am now convinced that rxm76 can weave any story and get you involved in it. I am also amazed at the general knowledge of the author, e.g. about the finance world - equities, bonds. Perhaps, he/she is an erudite of a technical field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely story with many ethical and social implications

Lovely story with many ethical and social implications. I liked that you wrote a story with such implications. The sexual frustration, unwanted pregnancy, no real love, no real caring, were creating a unique situation. However, such emotions have in the past created much worse situations in human history. Very good dear. Bravo! A very unique story!

Sincerely,

Elias

p.s. Love is caring for the other....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...