The Nymphet - A Summer Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

20. Three months after I returned from Hong Kong, I was lunching with Logan, the bank president, again and he told me he wanted me to take his place and speak for the bank at a regional banking conference in Atlanta. I protested, saying that I did not handle domestic operations, but he said that I was the most senior vice president, and that it was an order of protocol issue. There was no choice, so I said, "You're the boss!" and packed my bags.

Atlanta is actually quite a pleasant city and the conference was better organized than I expected, though rather dull. My address was the last one on the first day before the big reception. I gave the president's prepared remarks, took questions to which I gave the standard canned answers and headed to the reception to get a drink.

I'd just gotten a beer, when I was clapped on the shoulder. I turned around, and it was Henry Kelly!

"Jim!" he said. "How've you been? It's been years!"

"Too long," I agreed.

We shook hands, but then he gave me a big bear hug. We stole away to a quiet corner and spent a good half hour reminiscing about college, as well as filling each other in on family, friends, and acquaintances.

"Jim, Sarah and I are ever so grateful to you for hosting Megan that summer some years ago. And later hiring her and looking out for her when she started her job. Trading is a rough game and without you to watch over her, I think she would have gotten eaten alive."

"She's incredibly bright, Henry," I said. "She didn't need me."

"That's nice of you to say, Jim. But I know better." He took a swig of his beer. "She said she had a wonderful time at your house. That Millicent and you were like a second set of parents to her. It really set my mind at rest, knowing she was staying with you."

"It was nothing," I said, slightly uncomfortable.

Scenes of that summer ran through my head: stealing into Megan's room to inhale the aroma of her pussy from her panties; staring at her pussy lips through her bikini running shorts; tying her down on our marriage bed and fucking her. I shook my head to clear it.

"Well, Jim, let me tell you about the hot new girl in our lives." Henry tapped his phone and brought up an album of pictures. He showed them to me proudly. They were all of a little girl doing all the things little girls do -- on a slide, on a swing set, with a bucket and shovel on the beach, playing with dolls, being held by Henry and Sarah. She was cute as a button, with light hair and blue eyes, and looked feisty.

"Looks like a handful," I said, smiling. "Who is she?"

"We've adopted her," said Henry. "Her name's Jennifer. I never thought I would or even could do this at my age. But Jim, I tell you, that girl has stolen my heart. I couldn't live without her. And neither could Sarah."

"Adopted!" I said, with forced surprise. "Very courageous of you."

Henry as silent for a moment.

"You're an old friend, Jim, so I'll tell you the truth. I don't want you to take this the wrong way and think I'm blaming you. And please don't blame yourself."

"You've lost me, Henry," I said, with growing alarm.

"Megan got pregnant the summer she spent with you. Some boy from the wrong side of the tracks -- 'totally unsuitable as a father' is how she put it. Remember, she was only nineteen at the time. Probably some smooth talking, Northern sonofabitch that got her drunk or high or worse. Sarah and I are just happy that she had the good sense to cut off all contact with him."

Henry drained his beer, flagged down a passing waiter and took another one from his tray.

"I tell you, when she told us she was pregnant, I was so mad, I took my Colt and fired a whole box of ammo at the range on my back forty. If I could have found the guy then, I'd have shot him down like a dog."

The blood drained from my face and I chugged my beer to cover my disquiet. I turned to flag down a waiter in order to avert my face from him. Getting a new beer gave me a few minutes to recover my poise.

"So Jennifer is Megan's daughter? Your granddaughter?"

"Yes. But we didn't want the pregnancy to mess up Jess's life. So we did it all formally -- Jess went to our local agency to give up her baby, and signed the paperwork accepting the Chinese Wall. In other words, she agreed not to contact the adoptive parents. Then Sarah and I filled out the paperwork to adopt her. Technically, we don't know who Jennifer's birth mother is. Of course, I have some weight in Mobile, so I was able to make all this work."

"So no one knows that Jennifer's mother is Megan?"

"Just us and the adoption agency. And now you know."

He swigged his beer again. "It's worked out perfectly. Megan could go to work and date as a normal young woman without the burden of motherhood. She's married now to a wonderful German, Gunter von Hakenberg. The wedding was a year ago in Mobile. I think I sent you an invitation."

"Yes, I got it," I said. I wasn't sure if I should ask the next question, but I plunged ahead. "Will you tell Jennifer who her mother is? When she's older?"

"I don't know, Jim," Henry said heavily. He looked into his beer for a long moment. "Megan called last week. She's pregnant again."

"Pregnant! I heard through the bank grapevine that she's been in Asia for the last few months."

"Yes, she has. But Gunter went with her. Megan told Sarah that she thinks she conceived in Hong Kong, at the Mandarin Oriental! I looked it up -- it's the fanciest hotel in Hong Kong, maybe in the world. Our daughter's a high flyer!"

My grip on my beer mug tightened. Unwelcome images crowded my mind again -- of the big German on top of my nymphet, repeatedly forcing his gigantic cock into her tight, pink pussy. Pinioning her small, sweat-covered body with his powerful arms, while she thrashed under him, crying out inarticulately. Exulting in the grip of her slippery tightness on his supersized manhood. Using his huge, phallus like a piston, driving it into her with mechanical ruthlessness. I felt like a colossal boulder had been placed on my shoulders, for the awful apparition was true. While I was masturbating with Megan's cum-soaked panties, the German was fucking her brains out, pumping his seed into her, and impregnating her.

"It's so different this time," Henry went on, not noticing my despair. "She's going to have a legitimate child and give it all her mother's love. Sarah and I don't want Jennifer to resent her half-sibling, and hate Megan for giving her up. Better that she has resentment toward an unknown mother. That way she can love Megan as an adoptive big sister. And it would complicate things between Megan and Gunter, if he found out."

"I see," I said.

"He's a great guy, Gunter," said Henry. "After the wedding, Megan brought him home for Christmas. We got along like house on fire. I took him hunting, the man can shoot! It was a down home Southern Christmas -- the women in kitchen, cooking and gossiping, the men in the family room, sipping whisky, smoking cigars and watching football; baby Jennifer getting in the way of the cooking, and trying to drink my whisky. One big happy family."

"I'm happy for you, Henry," I said.

* * * * *

21. EPILOGUE

I still have Megan's panties in my underwear drawer. Her fragrance in them is fading like my memories of the feel of her young body. I'm a hardheaded banker. I know that while she was the great passion of my life, to her I was just a means of getting ahead in her career. So I rejoice in the fact that I impregnated her, for it means that there is a young life that is a permanent reminder of our time together, and she can never completely forget me.

I often think of the child we made together in that summer of my obsession, now growing up in my old friend Henry's house. He will never realize that he and I are united in the girl named Jennifer Kelly, and that we will be forever bound together in her progeny. She is the product of my midlife angst, the co-mingling of my essence with Megan's. I sometimes think of following up with Henry and going down to Alabama to see little Jennifer. But I know that's not a good idea -- for some doors are best left closed.