The Oathkeepers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks." Aegis glanced down at his friend, forcing a wan smile on his face.

The entered the command center and Scout plopped into his pilot's chair. Wing already lounged in his seat as he looked out the viewport at Homeworld. Currently just a bright blue jewel against the black. Aegis dropped into his command chair and leaned forward, watching at home drew closer.

Wing pulled up the hail from the planet and Aegis straightened. "Radiant Liberator, please hold your trajectory. Warden Aegis, status of mission?"

"Mission complete. The human Zoe Reynolds has been acquired as well as the salvage of the Confederation S-Class ship. The human male captain was a casualty."

"Repeat? The male was not acquired?"

"Affirmative. He threatened the female and I was forced to dispatch him."

"Confirmed. Continue present course. Prepare the female for delivery," the voice sounded clipped, emotionless as it relayed the orders and then the line went dead.

Wing whistled and glanced to Aegis. "Prepare the female," he mimicked in a monotone voice.

Scout chuckled as he grabbed at the controls to the ship, guiding the ship in to land.

Aegis stood, suddenly anxious again. He left the room and paced back down the corridor towards Zoe's cell. Standing for a moment he braced himself. Soon he'd hand her to Paragon and be done with her. Well, unless Paragon was feeling benevolent... He shook the thought away as he swiped open the door.

Zoe was rinsing her soup bowl in the sink and Aegis froze for a moment at the seemingly normal scene. It seemed so bizarre. She turned to him, towel poised as she dried the bowl. She raised an eyebrow as he stood in the doorway. "Coming for my dishes?" she asked.

Aegis blinked then slowly shook his head. "We're arriving soon, come with me."

Zoe swallowed and slowly set the bowl down. Aegis let his eyes flick around the cell. The spoon was nowhere to be found. He glanced back to her and narrowed his eyes. "Spoon."

She ground her teeth, but then pulled the spoon from the pocket of her coveralls. Dropping it on the bed she suddenly stepped towards him. "Well, let's go."

Aegis furrowed his brow, but then stepped aside to let her exit the cell. "This way." He led her down the hall. From the feel of the ship's movements, they were just coming into Homeworld atmosphere and would be touching down in a few short minutes. "What do you know of Homeworld?" he asked as they walked.

Zoe seemed to consider. "It's hotter than Earth. The atmosphere slightly denser, though easily breathable for my kind."

Aegis glanced back to her and nodded. "You'll feel a weight on your chest at first, but your body will acclimate in time. We have some treatments for humans to make the transition easier. They will strengthen your body and we've seen marked improvements to your lifespan after continued dosages."

"Great, so my life as a sex slave will be long and healthy," she quipped.

Aegis frowned. "You will likely live longer than any other human if you learn your place."

She matched his frown as they came to a stop in the vestibule. Aegis tapped a few buttons on the hatch then turned to face her. "I think you should not provoke Paragon like you try to provoke me."

Zoe met his eye, pursing her lips, but then he saw the flash of fear in her eye. He sensed it in the ripple of her energy, she tried to control her emotions, to cover her mounting terror with sarcastic quips, but deep down, she was panicking. He resisted the urge to reach out to her. To squeeze her arm comfortingly.

Behind them, Wing padded into the vestibule as well and then the ship shuddered to a stop. Aegis waited a few moments while the engines powered down, then swiped at the hatch release. The opening slid open and the ramp smoothly extended for them. Aegis turned to Zoe, taking a hold of her arm. He tugged her through the door, sparing a glance to her face to see how she took the atmosphere change. As expected, she moved sluggishly, her breaths shallow and slow.

The spires of Paragon's palace rose, sharp and gleaming in the bright orange light from their sun. Again, he glanced to Zoe, curious at her reaction for her first sight of the Oathkeeper Homeworld. Above them swooped a few squads of reds. Aegis's wings twitched, he ached to leap back into the air. Stuck on a ship for weeks always left him jittery with unspent energy. He heard Scout jog to catch up with them as the four made their way towards the palace.

He pulled Zoe down the long tree-lined avenue leading to the palace. The arching bridges that branched from the avenue spanned the churning waterfalls so there was always a bit of cool mist in the air. And then, imposing on either side of the massive citadel entrance were two Oathkeeper statues, their wings stretched wide and tips barely touching over the arching entrance. They shone gold and blinding and several stories high in the morning light.

More than a few times he had to tighten his grip and tug Zoe along as she paused to swivel her head at the foreign sights. For a moment Aegis felt a touch of pride at the wonder in her marveling eyes. As they reached the entrance, a group of red guards straightened and nodded to him, parting to let them enter the palace. He sensed their interest as they leaned into Zoe. Her scent, the rippling of her psychic energy was intoxicating. Again, he tightened his grip on her arm, keeping his eyes forward as he stalked past the reds.

"You're hurting me," she whispered.

Aegis glanced back to her, "Keep up then. I'm to deliver you unmarred."

Instinctively, her hand reached to the fading red mark on her neck and Aegis grimaced.

"Aegis!" a voice boomed as they entered the cavernous entrance hall of the palace. Paragon's second, another Onyx strode towards them.

Aegis bowed his head slightly at the older Onyx. "Forge. I'm sure you've heard. I've only the female to deliver."

Forge grinned as he glanced down at Zoe, he swept his eyes quickly over her then shrugged. "She's all Paragon cares about anyway. He hasn't even asked about the male. Come, he's waiting." He jerked his head to Wing and Scout. "This is as far as you go. Head to Oasis, have your pick."

Aegis nodded at his friends, then followed Forge through the massive doors opposite the entrance hall.

~~

Zoe's heart was ready to burst out of her chest. There were Oathkeepers everywhere, of every size and color that left her reeling. The Onyx that now led them forward was still smaller than Aegis-she'd finally learned his name-though his voice was deep enough to send her cowering under her bed. As her captor dragged her forward, she cast around in desperation. There was no escape. She just had to keep her wits. Not cause them any reason to just outright kill her. As they passed through the doors into a sort of large throne room she almost passed out from terror. The room arched upwards in a dozen tiers. Perched all around and above her were more Oathkeepers than she could count. Most were the rarer varieties. Onyx, Bronze, the dark Sapphire, Garnet, and a few Emeralds. She looked up, realized the room had no roof and so the sun shone down on them. Their wings gleamed like jewels.

Again, she felt Aegis's grip on her arm tighten and she spared a moment to glare at him before her eyes fell on the Paragon. He lounged at the far end of the room on a dais. He shone golden and dazzling in the sunlight. As they approached, he cocked his head and his wings flapped lightly behind him. Finally, she noticed the horns. She hadn't known Oathkeepers could have horns... Two spiraled up, the length of her forearm, from his head.

"Aegis, my first Warden, you deliver as always," Paragon's voice curled through the hall and Zoe was surprised at how pleasant it was on her ears. It seemed to draw her in, caress her gently in welcome.

They finally came to a stop across from the throne. The blood pounded in her ears as Zoe studied the leader of the Oathkeepers. A few steps led up to his throne and several bright Oathkeepers lounged as they watched the exchange.

"Paragon," Aegis finally released her arm and bowed. He stepped back and suddenly Zoe missed his looming presence. He'd felt a shield somehow in this foreign place.

Paragon stood and unfurled his wings. They stretched wide, bright in the sunlight and Zoe suppressed the urge to cover her eyes from the glare. For a king, his clothes were simple. Like the other colors he wore the same shades as his skin. Pale golden leather pants, a loose nearly white shirt. As he stepped towards her Zoe found herself analyzing each foreign part of him. It seemed easier than trying to take in the whole. His gleaming chest shone smooth, in the deep V of his shirt. His horns spiraled, shades of gold, bronze, and black at the very tips. As he came to a stop in front of her, she realized he was also still shorter than Aegis, though his presence loomed huge within the hall.

He dipped his head, caught her eye. His irises were liquid golden, molten and hypnotic as he held her in his gaze. "Zoe," he said softly. His face was otherworldly beautiful, high cheekbones, sharp chin and strong nose.

She took a step back, into the unyielding body of Aegis. Paragon laughed and reached a hand to her. She tried to shrink back, turn her face but then Aegis's hand was on the back of her neck, with a warning squeeze, he tilted her face back to Paragon. His other hand gripped at her wrist, held her still.

"It's all right little Zoe. I would not harm my new human. Not after Aegis went to such trouble to find her for me," Paragon purred. His fingers ran feather soft along her cheek and he sighed. He fingered a lock of her hair then ran his hand down her neck.

"She's so soft," he said with a smile to Aegis behind her. "I'd see her body, Aegis."

"No..." Zoe squirmed but Aegis's hand was like iron on her neck. He dropped her wrist and suddenly a knife was in his hand. Expertly he twisted her in his grasp, ran the knife along the neckline of her coveralls. Down he slid it as she frantically tried to twist from him, but he stood immovable, completely impassive as he worked the knife. She tried to grab at his hand, and he simply wrapped an arm around her and held her tight against his chest, her feet now dangling a few inches from the ground and his knife continued moving. She felt held by a cold, marble statue as he gripped her, hanging tight against him her head pressed into the hard muscle of his massive chest, his arm thicker than her own leg. Still, she struggled. She'd tried giving up. It hadn't last long. This monster than held her had brought her back to life. So, she would fight.

The last shreds of her flight suit fell away, and Aegis dropped her. She hit the ground with a gasp and tried to cover herself but again, those Onyx hands grabbed both her wrists and held them tight against her back, not tight enough to hurt, but to let her know she wasn't getting away.

All this Paragon watched with a slight smile on his face. As Aegis held her still, Paragon reached a hand out again, ran it along her neck, down to gently cup a breast. Zoe hissed, but then ground her teeth, held his eye. "Zoe," he whispered as his hand stilled against her. He cocked his head, "Why do you fight?"

Zoe surprised herself by laughing harshly. "Is that a serious question?"

Paragon's smile widened slightly as he thumbed a nipple. "You are scared. Scared of your body being..." he searched for a word. "Being sullied?" He raised an eyebrow. "Of being ravaged?"

Zoe sucked in a breath as his thumb began to absently circle her nipple. His touch was gentle, absentminded as he studied her. Paragon stepped slightly closer, his wings again spreading behind him. He dipped his head to meet her eye again. "Perhaps, down in that human soul of yours you're terrified of liking it?"

He took her nipple between two fingers, rolling it between them, tugging it to a bright, swollen bud. And his words ricocheted through her, as his fingers moved, as she pressed against the bulging body of Aegis at her back and stared into the golden eyes of Paragon she felt the ache of lust. The unwelcome, horrible throbbing at her center. Paragon chuckled as if he sensed her response. "Yes," he purred.

Then he dropped her breast. Took a step back. He cocked his head at Aegis. "Why is her neck marred?" he asked, his voice suddenly cold as he stared at the Onyx behind Zoe.

Aegis's chest rumbled as he spoke, "She tried to dispatch herself Paragon. I failed you."

Paragon flicked his eyes back down to Zoe. "Why would you do that, sweet? Death is so...final." His voice dipped low, the warning like a knife grazing her, "Do not try that again."

Zoe gulped, tried to twist her hands slightly in Aegis's grasp. "You could still let me go," she gasped out, ashamed at the pleading in her voice. She felt Aegis's fingers twitch against her wrists.

Paragon again cocked his head as he ran his eyes up and down her body. "No, I think not." His eyes slid up to Aegis. "Aegis, prepare her for me." He glanced down to her, his golden eyes darkening, "You'll enjoy this if you let yourself."

Deftly, Aegis dropped her wrists and wrapped one arm around her, pulling her tight against him again, her head pressed against his lower chest and then her mind began to rebel as the immense alien snaked his huge hand down her belly. And then she felt the hardening length of him press against her back.

~~

Aegis tried to control his breathing and his quickly swelling cock. On one hand, he was relieved Paragon had seemed to forgive him for delivering a slightly marred Zoe, on the other, his cock nearly screamed for her as he pressed her naked body against his. Even through his hardened armor he felt her suppleness. He imagined Paragon gave him the task as equal parts punishment and reward.

He ran his hand down her smooth skin. She was more lovely than he'd even imagined with her pert, pink breasts, her succulent curving hips. The nipples stood out hard and bright in the sunlight and Aegis had been nearly panting with desire as he'd watched Paragon tease one.

She tried to clench her legs shut but he easily pried them apart and cupped her sex against his palm. He went lightheaded for a moment as he felt the moist heat. She was already slightly wet from Paragon's ministrations. As he lightly ran his fingers up her moistening slit, she hissed and pressed her face into his arm. He stilled for a moment, then dropped his head to her ear. He was forced to hunch slightly, and his wings extended, shading them for a moment.

"Please don't fight this," he said softly. "Let me prepare you." He darted his tongue out, ran it along her ear, took the lobe in his mouth as he swiped his fingers up her slit again. He was rewarded by a slight gasp from her and the rush of her juices against his fingers. "Yes," he purred into her ear. "Like that, let me help you."

He eased a finger into her opening, she was clenched tight still, anxious. Swiping her cream back up he found that magical little nub, hidden under her hood. Clever little humans. He teased at it, coaxed it out. And slowly, achingly slow, she began to respond. Her face pressed into his arm, and he felt the wet of her tears and they drove him to make this as pleasant for her as possible. As he swirled his fingers around her clit she began to loosen in his grasp. Suddenly she reached a hand up to grasp the forearm he held tight against her chest and then she arched against him. He found himself panting, matching her breaths as her body responded. She continued to arch, pushing her hips into his hand. He cupped her entire sex again, she moaned and ground her pussy into his hand and Aegis nearly lost control himself. Her fingers gripped him like claws, she was close, so close. He glanced to Paragon, he'd returned to his throne, watched the show with rapt attention. With a slight nod, Paragon gave him permission.

Aegis thrust a finger into Zoe's entrance as he ground his palm into her swollen clit. She yelped, but then began to pulse against his hand. "Are you ready?" he whispered as he matched her rhythm against his hand, she panted, and he peeked at her heaving breasts. "Tell me what you want, and this will end," he said.

Her breaths grew even faster as he worked, he worried she'd pass out. A long, high whine rose in her throat and he stilled his hand against her, held her motionless against him. She needed to say it. "Say it," he growled in her ear and tipped her head back so their eyes could meet.

The blue sparkled with tears and he nearly broke. His cock jerked though at the sight of her lovely, fragile face tilted up to his. And then she said it. "Please," she whispered.

Aegis swallowed, then tightened his grasp on her. His plunged another finger into her entrance, stretching her wide and mashed his palm against her clit. As she began to writhe in his arms with her climax he flexed his wings. They rose into the air and Zoe screamed her released.

~~

Zoe floated in the air. Aegis's firm fingers moved expertly against her and sent her mind racing away. As the tension exploded within her she felt her feet leave the ground. Distantly she realized they were moving, but the only thing she could feel was her exploding center, the ecstasy Aegis released within her. She found herself bucking against his hand, chasing after more, more release, more pressure, more everything.

Suddenly her feet were touching the ground again. New hands gripped her waist, pulled her forward. The comforting steadying arms of Aegis released her, and she stumbled for a moment. Her eyes opened lazily to find Paragon now in front of her. He sat on his throne, pulled her gently toward him. "I can give you more," he murmured as he lifted her and smoothly positioned her over him. She caught a glimpse of his member, huge and ridged like his horns.

Zoe gasped, tried to squirm away from him and the hard length that pressed against her moist folds. His hands punishingly gripped her waist as he held her poised over him. She tried to buck away from him, twist from his grasp. Finally, he shot a hand up to her throat, stilling her.

"You will ride my cock now," he commanded. Again, that voice like a threat against her throat. She met his eye, like Aegis the iris was huge, but gold with a halo of black. He held her gaze and then began to ease her down onto him. She felt the head nudge at her entrance. He moved his hip beneath her, arching slightly as he pressed her down. Tears again welled in her eyes as she held Paragon's gaze as he entered her. He was huge, would surely rip her in half. But he moved slowly, gently as he worked her pussy wide. Deeper and deeper he eased into her and Zoe tried to force her body to relax, knowing tensing would only make it worse.

Finally, her ass came to rest in his lap and she found herself glancing down in surprise that she'd been able to take his entire length. She felt so very full. She quivered at the sensation of the alien cock inside her. Paragon released her waist and ran his hands tenderly up her back, down to squeeze her ass for a moment, then back up to hug her tight against him. His hand cupped the back of her head as he ground her against him.

"See, my little human, not so bad," he murmured into her ear. He held her tenderly, lovingly against him. He dropped his head to her neck, ran his lips along her skin, peppered kisses along her shoulders. He latched onto her neck, his teeth lightly biting as he kissed her deeply. "Ride me," he breathed. His breath on her skin sent another ripple of arousal to her center. Paragon chuckled as he felt her response. "Yes, you want to."

Zoe began to move her hips. She tilted, feeling his rigid length slip within her. She shivered at the pleasure and focused only on chasing it. Again, she tilted, found herself pressing her breasts into Paragon's face as she found a better angle. His cock jerked inside her, and she began to rock. He dropped his head to her breast and took a nipple in his mouth. A moan escaped her lips as he swirled his tongue around the swollen bud. "Yes," he murmured against her breast.