The Oathkeepers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to bounce on his lap, he filled her, pressed tight and insistent against her deepest parts. She grounded herself in her body only. Everything else fell away. It was the only way to survive. She could chase this pleasure, she could slide her aching pussy against Paragon's cock. As she ground her hips into him she felt a climax threatening again. She focused only on that. On the feel of Paragon's greedy hands guiding her ass. On her own panting breaths as she worked herself higher and higher. She could almost imagine this was a cock she'd chosen to fill her. That she wasn't raping herself in the throne room of an alien warlord. A high, keening sound filled the hall and she realized it was herself. Her cries echoed and the shame sat deep within her as she grasped at the beautiful golden alien.

Paragon grabbed again at her waist. He slammed her down on him, set the pace as he guided her along his throbbing, ridged cock. She gasped, clutching at his shoulders as he bounced her against him, his hands wrapped nearly entirely around her waist and she felt a doll as he pummeled her against him. And then he slammed her down one last time and held her with a bruising grip as he shallowly pulsed within her. He bit her ear.

"Come with me," he commanded and his voice stroked against her center as he ground the base of his shaft against her throbbing clit. And she complied, throwing her head back and matching his pulsing, grinding movements. The pleasure hit her in wave after wave as Paragon wrapped his arms around her and went rigid with his own climax. Zoe's face was smashed into his chest as he convulsed against her, his golden seed spurting into her. Lightheaded and with tear-filled eyes she glanced behind her. The Oathkeepers that lined the room stared at them, glittering and hungry.

As she pulsed against Paragon, her eyes fell on Aegis. His black eyes burned into her, and she felt a sharp twinge in her center as their eyes met. He stood back, rigid and intense, the ebony of his skin and wings and eyes like a black hole in the glittering room. She found herself longing to fall into Aegis.

"Good Zoe," Paragon purred as he caressed her hair.