The Oathkeepers Ch. 03

Story Info
Zoe tours Paragon's Palace.
6.9k words
4.76
11k
8

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe stirred as warm arms wrapped around her, lifted her gently. Her heavy eyes opened to find the golden chest of Paragon as he lifted her from the chaise. He'd held her heated body after their bath and she'd collapsed into him. She didn't want his comfort, was sickened at how lovingly he treated her after violating her body. But his arms were so firm, his kisses so gentle. Now he tenderly carried her back to the massive bed. She closed her eyes, tried to pretend she still slept. He laid her carefully in the bed, crawled in behind her. He wrapped her in his fire-warmed body, tucking her against his chest.

As he pressed against her she felt the slow swell of his cock against her butt. He laughed lightly, his breath cool against the back of her neck.

"Sleep Zoe. Relax and sleep," he murmured in her ear. He adjusted, though he pressed his swelling length against her, he didn't try anything else. His light fingers tenderly traced her arm as he relaxed against her. She lay frozen until his breaths slowed. Deep and steady his chest rose and fell against her back and finally sleep tugged at her again. She was safe for now. Her eyes slid once more towards the door, searching for...something. No massive Onyx stood guard. She closed her eyes and let herself sink into sleep.

~~

Zoe drifted. She floated under the warm orange sun of Homeworld. Stretching her fingers she kneaded at the silken sheets. Her body rippled, bliss blooming within her center. She arched, a low moan rising in her chest as the pleasure arced within her. She flipped open her eyes, remembering where she was. Whose bed she lay in. Warm hands gripped her thighs, held her legs spread. She jerked her hips, tried to squirm away. Paragon chuckled as he lifted his head. He lay between her legs, his wings stretched above them, lazily fanning the air as he gripped her thighs.

"Good morning my love," he smiled.

He dropped his head back to her pussy. His tongue pressed firmly against her entrance, and then he began to move in slow, lazy circles around it. Up he licked to her throbbing clit, back down, up to circle her nub, and then back down. He moved achingly slow, drawing a reluctant gasp from her. She felt him smile against her folds. He sucked at her, kissing and devouring as if he'd been starving for years. Zoe dropped her head back, closing her eyes and letting her body arch into the pleasure Paragon was intent on giving. He wound her around him, the only thing that existed was the paradise of his tongue moving against her. Every long, patient stroke seemed to tighten that spot within her core. Within her soul. Tighter and tighter she clenched against him. It became unbearable. Her hips rose, pushing greedily into him and her moans turned to high, needy whines as he teased her.

As she arched, her ass leaving the bed, her twitching body screaming for Paragon to let her go, to set her pleasure free. She reached her hands out for him. Found his horns. Ridged and delightful under her greedy fingers. She grasped at them, pulled him tight against her as she began to keen. Paragon responded eagerly, he pressed his face into her, grabbing at her clit with his lips and sucking viciously at it. Zoe bucked with a scream of glee as her climax began.

"Yes," she felt more than heard Paragon growl into her pussy as he hungrily suckled her exploding center. The tension burst within her and he carried her higher and higher still. Her screams went on and on as she thrashed on the bed, bucking and jerking her hips against him. The grip she held on his horns gave her the perfect leverage to grind herself against him and she was sobbing with relief as she rode the waves of the most powerful orgasm of her life. Everything was wrong and yet so right, so delicious.

She finally collapsed, her hands falling limp at her sides. She was lightheaded, panting and exhausted and covered in a sheen of sweat. Still, Paragon moved his tongue slowly against her, lapping up her juices like she was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted.

He lifted his head and caught her eye watching him. He smiled seductively, "I've never tasted anything so sweet, Zoe."

His words stroked against her, sent a wave of warmth into her chest, flaring into her limbs and she felt the urge to reach for him again, to pull him on top of her. Would it be so bad? To let go? To give in completely to him? He already owned her, for all intents and purposes. There was no escape. She had no one to return to within the confederation. She was just a low-level pilot, one of millions without a home other than a transport ship like a thousand others. No family except the few acquaintances from flight school. She could yield everything to Paragon. Pull him into her, let him have everything he wanted from her. Would it be so bad?

Unaware of her racing thoughts, Paragon continued to run his tongue along her thighs, lapping up her cream. He peppered her legs with kisses and hummed softly as he worked. Then the door creaked from across the room. Zoe snapped her head up to find Aegis slipping into the chamber. He held a tray and his eyes fell on her instantly. As he took in the scene his black eyes went impossibly darker and he dropped his head and continued across the room to the seating area.

Zoe stiffened, wrapping her arms around her naked breasts and squirming from Paragon's intent mouth. He paused and glanced up to her, then let his eyes slide to follow Aegis across the room. He flicked his gaze back to her as his eyes narrowed slightly. "Does he make you uncomfortable? I can have him leave?" he paused, a smile tugging at his full lips. "Or join?"

Zoe swallowed and shook her head. She wasn't sure to which question. Tugging at the blankets around her she pulled them around herself as she anxiously watched Paragon. The thought of giving in to him slipped away. He was too dangerous. Capable of anything. She had no idea what brutal, alien things he planned for her. Sensing her shift in mood his mouth set in a hard line and he sat up in the bed. Sliding from the edge he pulled on a pair of pants and strode causally across the room to Aegis.

"What have you brought us my Warden?" he said cheerily to Aegis as he dropped down onto the chaise.

Aegis was sorting through a few vials on the tray. "The ointments from Keeper. And the first round of treatments for atmosphere acclimation." He paused and flicked his eyes between them. Zoe shrank in the bed, her cheeks reddening in embarrassment as he took in her post-coital state. "Is she still...sore?"

"Are you still sore, my sweet?" Paragon called as he plucked a pastry-like piece of food from another tray that had magically appeared while they slept.

Zoe cleared her throat as she watched the two. Aegis avoided her eyes, busying himself with the vials. "Yes," she finally squeaked out.

"I thought so," Paragon chuckled as he glanced back to her. He turned back to Aegis. "You would have been impressed with my reserve. I was so tender with her this morning. Wasn't I Zoe?" he called to her though his eyes still watched Aegis. His voice lowered, "You didn't tell me how delicious she tastes."

Aegis swallowed and straightened as he picked up one of the small containers. "This will help with the soreness Keeper says."

"Zoe, come," Paragon's low voice flowed through the room and Zoe shivered.

She wanted to object. To growl at him to go fuck himself. But instead, she rolled her shoulders and slipped from the bed, grabbing at the golden robe that lay crumpled next to it. She tugged it over her shoulders as she walked as calmly as her racing heart would allow towards the seating area. She came to a stop across from Aegis, reached a hand out for the ointment. As he handed it to her Paragon cleared his throat.

"No. Aegis, apply it for her. Make sure you find all the most sensitive spots," he smiled cruelly as he patted a spot on the chaise next to him. Zoe twitched, but then dropped onto the chaise. Paragon ran his hands along her shoulders and pulled her back against him. She leaned back, stiff and nervous as her legs hung off the chaise.

Aegis stepped forward and knelt in front of her. He avoided her eyes as he touched the edges of her robe. Tentatively he pulled it aside, exposing her thighs. He moved that massive hand up her leg, easing her thighs open with practiced movements. She tried to relax, let her legs fall apart. She focused only on his gleaming black head. With his other hand, he dipped a couple fingers into the creamy ointment and then finally glanced up to her.

"It will be cold," he murmured.

Zoe nodded and tilted her pelvis slightly to give him access. She watched his throat work as he gritted his teeth. He was always gulping and gritting his teeth. She remembered the day before, his words. "She's exquisite." She found her cheeks flushing as he ran his fingers up her inner thigh. His monstrous, gentle fingers worked against her sex. He was already so familiar with her. It seemed he knew every fold, every crease of her entrance.

He worked methodically. The cool cream and his fingers soothed her as he brushed against her heated skin. Finally, with one large finger he pushed gently into her entrance. His finger achingly slow stretched her and revolved within her, coating her channel with the ointment. He glanced up, the violet halo around his black eyes seemed to glitter as he watched for her reaction. She sucked in a breath and nodded. He continued to move, deeper he pushed as he held her eye. She gritted her teeth and felt Paragon grip her tighter against him. His head dropped and he ran his lips along her ear.

Aegis paused as his finger disappeared completely within her, buried up to his knuckle. And still he watched her, and then so subtly, he flexed his finger. He stroked her insides and Zoe jerked with a hiss at the sudden shot of arousal it sent through her. Paragon stilled against her, his mouth hovering over her ear. "Does it hurt my love?" he asked softly.

Zoe gulped, unable to pull her eyes from Aegis. His chest rose and fell as he watched her, tested her. He again curled his finger, drawing moan from her and she found herself arching. Paragon still clutched her to his chest, but now her hips moved to press into Aegis again.

Paragon surprised her by laughing. "Ahh, you know all the spots to hit, don't you Aegis?"

Zoe's head swam as Aegis's finger continued to move within her. The ointment was cool and delicious inside her and his finger spread and stroked just the right places. But then he was sliding out of her. A low whine rose in her throat as his finger retreated, leaving her empty. Unsated. Aegis stood, twisting the lid back onto the small jar.

"He's quite good, isn't he Zoe?" Paragon whispered in her ear. She still floated. The chilly, tingly feeling of the ointment spread within her. Every place Aegis had touched prickled with luscious coolness.

~~

Aegis panted as he turned from Paragon and Zoe. He tried to cover his distress by stalking into the bath to rinse his hands, but the feel of her against him, her eyes as she gave him permission to touch her. Her soft mewling moans as he stroked against her tender channel. His cock seemed to be in a constant state of ravenous arousal when he was near her, thinking of her, trying to not think about her...

He grabbed up a towel and wiped at his hands as he listened to Paragon murmur softly to Zoe in the other room. The Gilded was enjoying this torture too much. For one that had lived as long as the king of Oathkeepers, his humor had taken devious turns to keep himself amused. Aegis set his face back into his stoic mask and returned to the larger room. Zoe was still stretched on the chaise but now Paragon was across the room, tossing on a shirt and preparing for the day.

"Duty calls," he said as he strode across the room to Zoe. He bent and planted a kiss on her brow then straightened to eye Aegis. "Keep little Zoe entertained for me today?" He winked as if to say, 'But no touching.' Then he swept from the room, leaving them alone again.

Aegis stood still in the doorway of the bath. Zoe curled around herself on the chaise. Her arms were wrapped, clutching at her body. He ached for her. Whether to hurry over and soothe her, fuck her, or something in between. He craved her touch. He stalked across the room and busied himself with the vials again. He laid them out in a line as Keeper had instructed with the daily, weekly, then monthly doses. Stepping around the low table, he crouched in front of her. Even crouching, he towered over her. She slowly turned her eyes to him, they were heavy, far away. The soothing ointment still worked within her, letting her body relax, sending the pain far away.

He held one of the pills in his palm, it was tiny, human sized. "Your first dose." He dipped his head, tried to look reassuring.

She tentatively reached her small hand and plucked the pill from him. She paused, blinking a bit to pull herself back to the present. "I need water."

Aegis licked his lips, feeling silly. "Of course." He stood and quickly poured her a glass from the carafe on the table.

She dropped the pill into her mouth and took the glass from him with both hands. Even the small water glass looked huge in her human hands. As she gulped at the water the flush began to fade from her face and she swiped a shaky hand across her brow. She was hot. Always so hot in their atmosphere.

"So what does it do again?" she asked as she continued to sip the water and avoid his eyes.

Grabbing onto this lifeline he turned back to the tray of breakfast foods on the table. As he prepared her a plate of the tastiest bits he spoke. "Several things. Keeper said this first round is just to help you acclimate to the slight change in atmospheric ratios of our air. So you need slightly more oxygen than us. It will help with that."

He turned to her, offered the plate. She raised a brow, but then reached for the food. He stepped back giving her a bit of space as she ate.

"What about this heat? I feel like I am constantly sweating," she complained through a mouthful of seut cake.

Aegis chuckled. "Yes, it's hard on a space station raised human. You're used to the same stagnant air, perfect temperature. But your body will acclimate to that on its own after a bit."

She paused in her eating and studied him. "How many of us have you captured?"

The question wormed into him and he suddenly felt ashamed. How to answer? The truth that he had no idea? Humans were picked up like cattle for odd jobs across Homeworld or their various colonies and space stations. Or did she mean ones specifically for Paragon? That number he did know. "Twenty-seven. I've acquired twenty-seven women for Paragon."

She choked on a bite of fruit and spat it back into her hand as she coughed. He made to move toward her but she held up a hand to him as she gulped her water. "Over twenty? What happened to them all?" she gasped out.

"They died."

She paled and began to scoot back across the chaise, her eyes going wide in terror.

"Of old age," he added quickly. "Only a couple were...dispatched prematurely. A couple of the early ones...Paragon had to learn how fragile your kind is."

Zoe's face went white as she clenched her robe around herself. Aegis kicked himself. He shouldn't have said that. He remembered Paragon's bargain with him. He needed to put her at ease. Show her the life she could have with them. That Homeworld could be her home.

"The last was Sandra. She laughed a lot. She was at Paragon's side for over eighty of your human years. He watched her grow old. Held her as she died. He was grief-stricken for many years after her. Until he told me he'd found a new companion for himself."

"Me," she filled in.

Aegis nodded slowly. She still clasped her hands around herself anxiously as she watched him. He debated, tried to think of a way to calm her. "After the first couple...incidents Paragon assigned a Warden to...oversee him and ensure he didn't harm another."

Zoe's face turned grim as she glared at him. "Just say it. To make sure he didn't fuck her to death." She sat up straighter, her blue eyes sparking in rage. "What happened with the next one? Did you pull him from her as he crushed her beneath him? How quickly did he learn how to control his strength? What if he loses control again? He jokes all the time about sharing me. What if another Oathkeeper without his control—"

"That won't happen. I won't let that happen," he grated, interrupting her tirade.

"Oh?" her eyes narrowed, turned challenging. "What if it's you? I see how you look at me. How he taunts you. I'm not an idiot."

If Aegis's onyx face could blush, he would have matched the angry red that rose on Zoe's cheeks. He looked away from her. "I won't. I promise you. I only obey Paragon and he will not see you sullied."

Zoe snorted. "Except to prepare me for him."

Aegis gritted his teeth and straightened. He turned from her and retreated to the terrace. Throwing open the doors to the morning sun he raised his face to it. He searched for calm. Zoe's psychic energy spiked against him, biting and indignant. He tried to steel his mind against it. He couldn't of course. For whatever reason, since he'd met her he hadn't been able to block her out.

On the ship he'd felt her every ripple. He suddenly remembered when she'd tried to kill herself, the psychic scream that had nearly knocked him from his chair. Her orgasms...they were similar. They left him reeling, floating along with her. As he'd stood outside the door this morning and heard her wails, he'd been frozen, wanting desperately to barge in, check if she was all right. But then he'd felt her blissful energy, the elated pleasure Paragon had released in her and he'd swelled with fearsome jealousy. The first time in his long life he'd been jealous of Paragon.

He turned back to her. She still sat frozen and red-faced on the chaise. "Would you like to go for a walk?" he asked suddenly.

She knitted her brow, narrowing her eyes in consideration. "Yes."

~~

Zoe ran her fingers along one of the dresses the Ivory laid out the day before. They were all shades of gold. She grimaced. Paragon's color. He laid claim to her in every way possible. She resisted the urge to glance back to Aegis. He still stood out on the terrace, his back to her. Did he think he gave her privacy? She sighed. She'd never have privacy again. She picked the plainest of the three dresses. It had delicate cap sleeves and an empire waist. It looked to be pulled from the costume department of a Pride and Prejudice adaption. She snorted as she pulled it over her head. Was this the fashion the Oathkeepers thought of when they thought of humans? The light, lacy fabric fluttered down her body, and she suddenly felt human again. In some form. Not JUST the concubine of an alien king.

Her eyes fell on the tiny, human sized vanity and delicate chair next to the dressing area. She suddenly had a vision of a raven-haired woman, not unlike herself, sitting, carefully brushing her hair in the mirror. Zoe fingered the brush that sat waiting. A long black strand of hair still clung to it. Sandra. Her predecessor. Zoe turned from the vanity, leaving the brush unused. It wasn't hers. And besides, her hair was thick and wavy. Running the tight bristles through her golden locks would leave her hair frizzy and wild.

She padded back across the room and Aegis turned as if he'd listened just for the sound of her feet. He quickly ran his eyes over her and nodded.

"There were no shoes," she said.

"No. You don't need shoes," he said simply and moved towards the huge doors.

She frowned at his back, but followed after him. She watched as he waved a hand over a discrete sensor on the door. She hadn't noticed it before, but now it made sense. Likely a bio-reader. "That won't work for my hand will it?" she asked as he moved to push the door open.

12