All Comments on 'The Oathkeepers Ch. 03'

by SkuldTheNorn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your work is amazing. You’ve built an alien world that I can really picture in my mind and created characters that have depth and complexities. Just amazing. Thanks for sharing your talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please carry on writing this story it has real potential to be great. You are slowly building the characters and I am finding my favourites........an excellent read so far!

evonnaevonnaalmost 3 years ago

A strong chapter, nice to see Aegis's and Zoe's relationship develop..... Zoe obviously has a lot of anger about being violently raped.... but still, calling Aegis's use on the painkiller healing cream on her insides a rape sounds quite harsh.... and he doesn't have much of a choice to disobey Paragon's orders..... but of course her anger makes perfect sense..... and very interesting to know that Aegis basically has the power/permission to stop Paragon going too far with Zoe, in order to protect her from being injured, if things ever were to get out of hand.... good to know....and how difficult must it be for Aegis to keep constantly sensing Zoe's feelings, seeing as how much he cares about her....

this is a really good story, can't wait to read more.... thank you for posting xxx

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 2 years ago

I’m enjoying the character development, can’t wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkuldTheNorn@SkuldTheNorn
My completed story Joining the Pack was my first foray into erotica and the werewolf genre. Next is the SciFi, more reluctance focused story: The Oathkeepers, about Zoe, a human captured by a race of aliens. I also have a story for the 2021 Halloween Contest: Of Witches and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES