The Oathkeepers Ch. 09

Story Info
Zoe and Aegis make a decision.
7.6k words
4.81
6.7k
3

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading! As always, I really appreciate all the feedback and comments. I had a bit of a hard time with this chapter, so thanks for you patience. I have a better idea for the next chapter though so hoping I can churn that one out a bit quicker! Enjoy!

~~

Aegis swore as he kicked the console. His foolish, disobedient, little human had really fucked things up. Her confidence seemed well placed. He was hopelessly locked out of the ship. The most he'd been able to do was calculate their route. They would likely rendezvous with the Confederation ship in less than a day. He clenched his fist, rage burbled within him. What did Zoe expect to happen?

He left command and stalked back down to their shared bunk. He was an idiot. Days they'd spent on the ship and he'd looked on with amused patience as she'd fiddled and pestered him with questions. And she'd kept her mind hidden from him. Now he felt her true feelings. Defiance. Anger. Just the tiniest bit of chagrined guilt. He swiped the door open to find her sat on the bed. Her legs were pulled up and she wrapped her arms around them, staring at him without any surprise. Was there a touch of satisfaction there?

He frowned and stepped into the room. "What do you think is going to happen now?" he said, his voice dipping low as he kept a tight grip on his anger.

"I suppose that's up to you."

"How many different ways do I have to tell you I do not need or want the help of humans?"

"Do you have any idea how much of an ass you sound like? Do you somehow forget I'm human or is it just that my cunt is so special that I'm somehow different from the rest of my species?" She'd risen to kneeling in the bed. Her eyes sparkled with anger and it radiated from her, directed right at him.

Aegis frowned. "You're exceptional. You ARE different from the others."

Irritation sparked through her. "I'm really not. I'm a human. What was your plan when you succeed against Bastion? Retrieve me and live happily ever after? Keep me as a pet for the rest of my life just like Paragon would have? Did you ever think about what I might want? That I might miss my people?"

"You said you were mine," Aegis's voice dipped low.

Her eyes softened slightly. "I am. But that's not all I am. I'm human as well."

Aegis studied her. His own anger still churned within his chest. What was she saying? He stepped towards her, cupped her face between his hands, slid them down to finger her neck, her delicate collarbone. "Was all this to return to your people?"

Zoe sucked in a breath, raised her hands to rest on his waist. She tipped her head, pressed her cheek along one of his hands. "I don't know. It didn't start that way. I wanted only to give you your best chance. But now...Aegis, you see me as nothing but your human. And you look down on humans. How must you see me?"

"I see you as mine. Is that not enough for you?"

"I fear I'm holding you back Aegis--" her voice broke and Aegis's anger dropped away. She went on, meeting his eyes as hers welled with tears. "I'll be gone in the blink of an eye to you. And now, in the midst of your people's greatest trial you're wasting your time worrying about protecting me."

"It was Paragon's command--"

She shook her head, "I know. But now I'll be with my people soon. Safe. And you'll be free to deal with Bastion."

"I will come back for you though."

Zoe again shook her head, "You know you can't. You need to be with your people to lead them in Paragon's place. I think I'll only hold you back."

"No," Aegis choked out. He pushed her back in the bed, crawled on top of her to pin her beneath his bulk. She shook her head, tried to push him from her. He grabbed at her arms, held her down as he dropped his head to her. He pressed his lips into her, forcing her to accept him. To need him. "No," he repeated. "Even if it's just a single human lifetime, I would spend it with you."

She continued to shake her head, to try to wrench her arms from his grasp but Aegis pressed into her. He forced her lips to part, sent his tongue questing within her heated mouth. The mindless need to show her where she belonged, to make her his in every way overwhelmed him. He bit at her lip, drew a sharp whine from her as he kissed and ground his swelling member into her. "Stupid little human, you think you know what's best for me?" he growled against her mouth.

"Aegis..." she moaned, still trying to pull her hands free.

"Shut up. For once just shut up," he panted. He released one of her hands and grabbed at her coveralls. With one savage yank, he ripped them down the front. Zoe thrashed and grabbed at his throat with her free hand as he tore the coveralls from her body. She lunged up, smashing her mouth against him, biting like a wild animal beneath him.

~~

Zoe bucked against Aegis, gripped at his throat and tried to pull his immovable bulk into her. His need for her rippled over them, met her own need and crashed like a tidal wave. She suddenly felt they had no time left, and so, desperately she grabbed at him with her mouth, with her hands. "I should have done this that first day," he growled against her as he threw her ripped clothes to the floor. "Perhaps if I'd just taken you then I'd have gotten you out of my system. I wouldn't be losing my mind over such an insolent savage."

He grabbed at her breast, roughly kneading it, then taking a nipple between his fingers. He rolled the little bud, tugging at her and forcing her to arch up against him. Zoe moaned, digging her fingers into his neck, forcing his mouth to take hers, deeper and deeper. He squeezed the nipple so hard she gasped and finally broke their kiss, trying to wrench from him. She suddenly flashed back to Paragon's punishments. The clamps he'd affixed to her and found herself aching at the memory. Arousal coursed through her.

"You're more like Paragon than you know," she panted, throwing her head back as he tormented her breasts. He growled and twisted his neck from her grip, lowering himself down her body. Then his mouth fell on her throbbing nipples. As he flicked at them with his tongue, she arched into him, chasing the pain and pleasure.

His teeth grazed her. "Perhaps he was onto something. Perhaps I've been too gentle with you." He bit down, tugging at the nipple with his teeth and causing her to arch with a shriek to follow his mouth. His tongue lapped, suckling and nibbling at her until she was twitching and writhing beneath him. "He knew you liked this. Filthy, fucking savage," he said huskily against her breast.

Zoe snarled and struggled against him, unsure if she was trying to buck him off her or force him to fuck her into submission. She slapped a hand across his face and he bit down all the harder against her breast, nearly taking it completely in his mouth while he fisted the other in his hand. She screamed and found herself grabbing at the base of his wings. He flexed them. The room was too small for him to extend them fully, but they beat softly above them, fanning her sweating face.

"I think you're jealous Paragon's was the first Oathkeeper cock I felt. The first that I rode. You think you can fuck that out of me?"

Aegis growled, deep in his throat and then released her breasts. He lifted his head and met her eyes, his black irises sucked at her, held her still against them. Threat and hunger pulsed within him. "Perhaps. But I'm the first Oathkeeper to feel that tight little pussy of yours. The first to taste you."

He grabbed at her hips as he slithered down her body and hitched her up. One leg, then the other he threw over his shoulders as he dropped his head to her quivering folds. Zoe collapsed backed against the bed, grabbing at his massive hands that gripped her ass, holding her in place against him. His lips fell against her as his tongue darted in, prying into her dripping center. He lapped at her like a starving beast. Sucking and pulling at her swelling folds, avoiding her howling clit as he nibbled and tugged at her. He pushed his tongue into her channel, pulsing against her and she found herself matching his movements, desperate for him.

He pulled back slightly, ran his tongue up her heated petals, circled her throbbing nub. He pressed his face into her, breathing deeply as he lazily lapped at her. Zoe panted, trying to buck against him, to increase the pressure. He chuckled against her. "Just like the first time. The second I touched you, you melted into me. Wanted me. You can't deny it."

Zoe scowled. "But then Paragon crawled on top of me and fucked me and you stepped back. Like the obedient little Onyx you are."

"You wouldn't know obedience if it slapped you across the face," he growled. His hands on her ass tightened painfully as he pressed his face once more against her. His tongue turned urgent, forceful as it circled her clit. He took her into his mouth, pulling at her painfully. She tried to arch, to follow his mouth but with her legs thrown over his shoulders she was helpless to move. With her throbbing clit between his lips, he flicked at it with his tongue, faster and faster. Zoe screamed again as he forced her over the edge. She frantically grabbed at his hands, tried to jerk away from him, but he held her still as his tongue continued to smash against her.

"No, stop, please, stop!" she cried as she writhed against him. Her world fell away. Arcing pleasure sparked from her, too high to survive. And still his tongue didn't stop. Zoe turned delirious, her body jerked with a mind of its own against him as he suckled at her exploding center. The pleasure turned to torture, back into pleasure, back into painful torment until her mind fled completely and she went limp beneath him.

~~

Aegis pulled back from Zoe as he sensed her mind recede. Her hands flopped to the bed and he glanced up, finding her face bright red and her eyes softly closed as she twitched beneath him. "Not that easy," he said softly and yanked down his pants.

He lifted from her, letting her legs fall on either side of him. Grabbing at her waist he pulled her up, pulling her on top of him as he laid back on the bed, tucking his wings tight beneath him. She stirred, her blue eyes fluttering open as she realized he positioned her on top of him.

"Ride me," he commanded as he held her eyes. She slipped her hands to his chest and blinked slowly, finding his cock pressed against her dripping and throbbing entrance. Her hair fell in tangled, golden waves over her shoulders and a languid smirk crossed her face.

She began to move against him. She angled her hips, finding the tip of his cock with her entrance and stroking herself against him. Achingly slow she shifted, adjusting to allow his cock to push against her entrance. Aegis tilted his hips and she sunk back against him. Deeper and deeper she speared herself. Aegis closed his eyes, letting his head fall back as he relished each inch of her heated channel as she wrapped around him. She was so slick, practically gushing with arousal. Finally, he bottomed out within her and she stilled. He flipped his eyes open to find her staring at him, her eyes were heavy with lust as she adjusted against him. Then she leaned back, resting her hands on his thighs and Aegis found his eyes running down her body. Her pert breasts, the nipples red and swollen. Her soft waist and pale belly. And then lower, that golden patch of soft hair. His cock disappeared within her, stretched her pink folds wide as they gripped at his dark shaft. He gulped, urgent lust sparked within him as he took in her perfect, exotic body against his.

She arched, lifting off him and then lowering back down. Her hips moved sensuously taking him deep inside her, stroking up and down his throbbing girth. He felt transfixed as he watched her move. This strange, feral creature that he needed. Needed more than he'd needed anything in all his long years. She leaned forward again, snaking her hands back up to his chest and her pussy clenched around him with arousal. She ran her fingers over his muscles, her eyes closing as she began to chase her own pleasure. Faster she began to move against him. Her hips rocked as she smashed her sensitive center against the base of his cock. He reached a hand up and grabbed at her throat.

Zoe snapped her eyes open as his fingers gripped her neck. Her breath hitched as she rocked against him and held his eyes. "You'll come when I say," he said softly. Zoe's eyes darkened with arousal as he tightened his fingers on her throat. She began to move faster. Sliding against him, arching and forcing him to grip her tighter as she rode him. "Zoe..." her warned.

Her face broke into a harsh grin as she picked up the pace. She rocked against her, her breasts now bouncing invitingly. Aegis growled and released her throat, sliding his hands to her breasts. He fondled them, rolling the nipples and kneading at them as she began to moan. She was growing desperate. Further down he slid his hands to grab at her ass. He began to meet her, bucking his hips up into her. She threw her head back and he nearly exploded right then. The sight of her bouncing and flushed body taking him inside her unleashed something primal within him.

He dug his fingers into her, guiding her up and down his length, faster and faster until she was forced to grab at his forearms for balance. She panted, her high moans turning to wild little squeals of pleasure and need. His fury bloomed anew within him. She enjoyed this too much. She thought she was in control. That she forced his hand. He snarled and lunged up to wrap his arms around her. In another breath he rolled, throwing them both off the bed with her beneath him, his cock still buried deep within her.

Her eyes widened in surprise as her back hit the cold metal floor. He grabbed a handful of her hair, wrenching her head back as he began to thrust into her again. He pounded at her channel. Deeper, if only he could press so deep inside her that she would be his forever. She whined, bucking beneath him, trying to match his frantic thrusts. Growing manic, he grunted with rage and dropped his head to her breast again as he slammed into her. As he bit at her swollen nipples she arched into him and he felt the tight, winding tension of her approaching climax.

She clenched around him, her cries long and high as he ravaged her breasts and pummeled her with his cock. One last time he slammed into her and she again screamed, grabbing at his back as she ground herself against him. He exploded, pulsing into her channel, forcing his seed deep within her. He moved his head to her neck, biting at her and breathing in her sweet scent as she writhed beneath him. Her cries turned long and warbling as she arched, moving her hips against his, clenching her ravenous channel around his pulsating cock.

"Little, fucking savage," he purred against her throat, still gripping her hair within his fingers.

"What does it say about you? How much you crave me? Perhaps you've got a bit of savage in you as well?" she whispered as she ran her fingers along the base of his wings.

"I have ruined you for any other. Even if you go back to your humans, you'll never be satisfied again," he said as he tilted her head back to his. He brushed his lips tenderly against hers.

"I know," she breathed into his mouth.

Aegis kissed her like it was the last time he'd taste his human. Pulling her close, he rose and tucked her against him in the bed. She clung to him and as he kissed her, he tasted the tears that ran down her cheeks. "I will live a thousand more human lifetimes and never forget you," he rasped out. Her warm fingers cupped his face as she melted into him.

~~

Zoe stood next to Aegis as they docked with the Confederation ship BC Silent Maiden. Compared to the sleek black Oathkeeper ships, the Confederation battle cruiser was all sharp angles and gray. Though it would be swept aside by one of Bastion's fleet, the ship dwarfed their little transport ship. Aegis gripped her hand and glanced down to her. His mind caressed her. 'Stay, please stay, you don't have to go,' she felt his emotions wrap around her.

"First Officer Reynolds, docking complete. A team is standing by," a monotone voice crackled over the speakers.

Zoe swallowed and tapped on the console. "Copy, preparing to board."

Together, they walked through the narrow corridors to the cargo bay. Through the hatch Zoe was able to see a few soldiers positioned on the other side. Aegis stepped to the door and handed her a small bag. She hadn't had any real belongings, other than another pair of Ivory clothes and Paragon's dress. She wasn't sure what else he'd stuffed in the bag and couldn't bear rummaging through it with him watching her with those sad violet and black eyes.

His pulse blade sat in its sheath at his side as he glanced into the docking tunnel of the Silent Maiden. She sensed his mood darken further, but then he swiped the door open. After he'd finally given in, she'd unlocked the ship for him, giving back control. Beam had been nearly frantic trying to get back into contact and had sent a new rendezvous point for Aegis to meet Wing and Scout.

The hatch door slid open and the soldiers on the other side all tensed, eyeing the huge Onyx that glowered at them and fingered his sword. Zoe stepped into the doorway and saluted the officer that stood behind the nervous troops.

"First Officer Reynolds," he saluted back and then glanced to Aegis. "And the Warden Aegis?"

"Yes," Aegis rumbled.

"I'm Colonel Zakl, Executive Officer of the Silent Maiden. We're glad to have our pilot back Warden Aegis, and to hear that the Oathkeepers might finally be amenable to opening relations between our people."

"Zoe will perform some upgrades on your ship's communication. You will be able to contact me through my people on Homeworld."

Zoe licked her lips and gripped at her bag with sweaty fingers. The tension butted against her. She suddenly understood the wild, untamed minds of humans that Aegis had always complained about. The soldiers in the corridor spiked with unease.

"And you say one of your kind will move on the Forked Band soon?"

"Yes. So I cannot delay much longer. I'd recommend falling back and holding a perimeter. Once this civil war is quelled then there will be time for talks between our people." Aegis suddenly stepped forward and the soldiers all cowered as he fixed Commander Zakl with a dark look. "Any talks of peace or cooperation between our people will hinge on the continued wellbeing of Zoe Reynolds. She is favored by the Oathkeepers."

The eyes of the soldiers all flicked to her. Fear mixed with curiosity in their open, human faces and Zoe shifted uncomfortably. "Understood, Warden Aegis. I'll relay your terms up my chain of command," Zakl nodded stiffly. He looked to Zoe. "You have permission to come on board, CO Reynolds."

Zoe's heart raced as she glanced back up to Aegis. Was it really the last time she'd be near him? Suddenly every decision she'd made seemed ridiculous. Of course she could return with him to Homeworld after this was done. Of course she'd be happy as the pet of her beautiful Onyx. But as she looked into those black eyes for the last time she saw the years and years of his life that would stretch on without her. He was so much larger than her and her tiny human life. He needed to let her go.

"Goodbye," she whispered and bit angrily at her lip to keep the tears from falling.

"Goodbye, Zoe Reynolds." Aegis's voice was low and she could feel the misery churning from him. She turned and stepped through the hatch before she could drown in it.

~~

Zoe sat in her--surprisingly large--quarters aboard the Silent Maiden. After Zakl bustled her to command to perform the upgrades that would give the cruiser a direct link to Beam on Homeworld, they'd then escorted her to the large suite. She had her own shower, sitting area, comfortable bed. She assumed it was an officer's or visitor's quarters. She'd never had such a nice room during her years as a pilot. It seemed Aegis's warning had been heard. Zoe reddened, pushing down the grief that rose within her chest.