The Oathkeepers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she sensed the change in his mood. His drunken, mindless lust had changed. To drunken, mindless anger. His face darkened as he ran his eyes over her. "Why are you covered in bite marks then Zoe?" his voice had turned low. Dangerous.

"It's none of your business," Zoe whispered as she rebuttoned her shirt and tried to peer past him for Iona. The redhead was engrossed in a conversation at the other end of the lounge. Too far to help. But then Ethan's hand was on her neck again and Zoe yelped as he slammed her back against the wall.

"It's true. You fucked an Oathkeeper. More than one? How many aliens did you fuck Zoe? Why'd they let you go?" His grip on her neck turned painful as his face hardened into a hate-filled mask. "You're a fucking Oathkeeper slut. Are you spying for them?"

Zoe tried to slap at his hands, slash his face with her nails, but he only slammed her head harder back against the wall. Black edged at her vision and then Zoe really began to panic. Compared to the bulk of Paragon, Ethan should be easy to fight off, but he was still large compared to her, a muscled marine. She weakly kicked out her leg, tried to knee him, but he whipped his other hand up, pinning her as he leaned into her, his eyes narrowing with dark suspicion as she struggled.

"Fucking Oathkeeper whore," he spat as his fingers dug into her throat, squeezing the air from her lungs.

And then something surged up within Zoe's body. Energy coursed from her gut, up through her chest. It lit her limbs, seemed to spark from her very pores. As she opened her mouth to scream the energy exploded from her and Ethan flew backwards, slamming into the wall behind him. He crumpled to the floor and Zoe gasped in a breath, still feeling the strange energy coursing through her, around her. She glanced over to find Iona and the rest of the lounge staring with wide eyes. And then she collapsed to the floor as well, blackness finally taking her.