The Oathkeepers Ch. 11

Story Info
The team prepares to confront Bastion.
8.9k words
4.77
6.7k
6

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe watched as Scout guided Iona from the room. Shame needled at her that she'd pulled her friend into this mess with her. The poor redhead was barely controlling her mounting panic. A feeling Zoe knew all too well. The immense Oathkeepers took up so much space, in every sense of the word. Even now Zoe felt the gravity of Aegis. She quickly finished her soup and padded back into the hall, following her footsteps back to the command deck. She couldn't do it. She couldn't be apart from Aegis. Iona was tucked away and could take some time to herself to regroup, so Zoe was free to hurry back to her Onyx.

She slipped into the doorway of the command deck and found Aegis, Wing, and Keeper sitting with their heads together. Aegis twitched and swiveled his head, sensing her presence instantly. Zoe smiled as their eyes met and her heart jumped excitedly as he pinned her with his familiar gaze. She realized this would never change. Like in Paragon's palace, Aegis's eyes would always find her. Would follow her with that intense, hungry gaze wherever she moved.

She crossed the room and Aegis pulled her down to sit in his lap as their conversation resumed. His arm wrapped around her waist, holding her tight against him while the other hand began to stroke gently through her thick hair.

"We're scheduled to intercept Bastion's fleet tomorrow," Wing continued. He looked at Aegis, though his eyes kept dropping to flick over Zoe. She tilted her head, having grown used to the curious gazes of the other Oathkeeper's by now.

"And Bastion seems to have forgotten about me for the time being. It's the perfect opportunity for me to board his ship and confront him," Aegis nodded.

Zoe stiffened in his lap. So this was his plan? Just...stroll into the belly of the Bastion? "You can't be serious? He'll just take you prisoner the second you board his ship," she protested, twisting a bit in Aegis's lap to look up into his serious face.

Aegis's hand stilled against the back of her neck while Wing blinked in surprise at her outburst and glanced between her and Aegis. Aegis spoke in a low voice, "Bastion will have no choice but to meet me. If he doesn't he risks his own honor. An Onyx without honor cannot hope to lead our people."

Zoe studied Aegis's face, nonplussed. She thought it was QUITE obvious that Bastion cared little about honor. His treatment of her. His murder of Paragon, his own brother, should have shown Aegis everything he needed to know about the bullish Onyx. But Aegis's statuesque face only grew darker in warning as she watched him. She knew what he was thinking. 'This was an Oathkeeper matter. She wouldn't understand.'

Wing coughed as he stood. "I should go check on Scout, I think he may have gotten distracted by the new little human."

Zoe blinked, finally looking away from Aegis to follow the pale blue Oathkeeper's back with her eyes as he hurried from the command deck. The tension sat heavy in the air, though Aegis began to slowly knead his fingers into the base of her neck again. She closed her eyes, trying to push away the rising worry for him.

"How are you feeling, Zoe?" Keeper's voice brought her back to the present. She'd nearly forgotten the old Emerald sat next to them. She flipped her eyes open to find him cocking his head at her. Though his eyes were blind, he seemed to see into her as a soft smile played on his lips.

Aegis's hand moved to her belly possessively and she placed hers on top of his large ebony fingers. Did he know something she didn't? Would he be this protective if this were Paragon's child in her womb? "I feel fine so far. I didn't even know until I ended up in the clinic and they tested my blood."

Aegis tensed beneath her and tugged her head so he could meet her eyes. "Why were you in the clinic?"

Zoe felt her cheeks flush, remembering Ethan's vicious face right before she'd sent him barreling into a wall. She glanced to Keeper. "What exactly do those pills of yours do? They wouldn't perhaps give me some," she waved her hands menacingly, "telekinetic powers?"

"What?!" Aegis yelped.

Keeper let out a bark of laughter as he began shaking his head. "No, that was definitely not an intended effect. Though, I imagine since you're asking you've displayed something like this?"

Zoe pursed her lips at the frail Oathkeeper's laughter. Aegis clutched her, worry coursing through him. "Something like that. I had an...incident and ended up throwing someone across a room."

To her surprise, Keeper nodded knowingly while Aegis sucked in a breath. He now nearly vibrated with agitation. Keeper smiled as he nodded. "It has to be the child. This is not uncommon in Oathkeeper pregnancies, though the mother's control easily keeps it in check. I imagine since you have no such control the child will have free reign." He leaned toward her, patting her knee like a kind grandfather. "You'll want to keep your emotions in check. Any strong feelings will resonate within your child, anger. Fear. They will react to it."

Before she or Aegis could respond Scout bounced back into the room followed closely by Wing. The two Oathkeepers paused, sensing the serious conversation. Zoe pulled her eyes from Keeper. "How's Iona? Comfortable? This is a lot for her," she asked Scout.

"Oh, she's wonderful Zoe. Perfectly wonderful," Scout grinned.

Wing rolled his eyes behind the smaller Oathkeeper as he pushed his friend into the room. "Scout was doing his best to make her feel comfortable."

Zoe stiffened, her eyes narrowing as glanced between the two. "What does that mean?"

"Relax little human, she's fine."

Zoe glared at the smiling Scout. "You're not to touch her. Do you hear me?"

Scout and Wing's expressions both grew serious as they glanced to Aegis. Zoe held herself still, anger and worry for Iona surging within her. Aegis rose slowly from his chair, picking her up with him so she was now cradled against his chest in his arms. She finally looked up to him and his dark eyes were amused as he looked at his friends. "Iona is a free human. Treat her as you would any Oathkeeper."

Zoe set her mouth as she tilted her head up to Aegis. "What does that mean? She's delicate, I won't have your crew taking advantage of her."

Aegis's eyes were still slightly amused as he gazed down at her, but now his expression darkened. "I would have thought by now you would know the sort of world you've brought your delicate friend into." And with that Aegis jerked his head at the other Oathkeepers and stalked from the command deck, Zoe still cradled in his arms. She swallowed, suddenly all too aware of the muscled body of Aegis against her. His hardened arms clutched her to his massive chest as he paced down the corridor, away from the eyes of the other Oathkeepers.

Zoe licked her lips as she tilted her head up to him, her lust now warring with her need to protect Iona. "I was being serious Aegis. Iona isn't like me. You have to protect her."

"How would you like me to protect her? Forbid Wing and Scout from touching her? Take her as my own? Create a little harem of humans?"

Zoe frowned and was surprised at the jealousy that surged up within her. "You know what I mean." She paused as Aegis pushed open the door to his quarters and suddenly her thoughts fled as she realized they were alone. The door slammed shut behind them and he stood looking down at her, his expression now unreadable.

"You were saying?" he asked softly.

Zoe gulped as he pinned her again with those eyes. Her mind stuttered, any irritation at Aegis fled and the only thing that seemed to matter were his lips. He smiled and dropped his head to hers, pressing his mouth firmly against her. Her arms wrapped around his barrel neck as she tried to pull him even closer. Aegis. He was right. She'd never leave his side again. He kissed her slowly, parting her lips tenderly with his tongue. He pushed into her mouth, sensuously stroking against her lips, tangling with her. She clung to him, wanting to collapse completely into him. With Aegis the world could fall away and she could exist in only in him.

He stepped towards a large bed against the wall and lowered her gently into the pillowy mattress. As he pulled away to remove the leather vest from his chest Zoe was left panting in anticipation. She ran her eyes over his glistening Onyx chest, down to his trim waist and the promising trail that ran down his center. The unmistakable bulge of his member pressed within his black pants and Zoe scooted back in the bed, coyly watching him.

~~

Aegis stilled, trying to control his mounting need for Zoe. She sat in his bed now and the sight was suddenly so strange. This same bed he'd laid in, night after night when they'd traveled back to Homeworld, Zoe only a few steps away, locked in her cell. Shame fluttered within him. Now she sat, her expression teasing as she ran her eyes over his naked chest. How might things have been different if he'd taken her then, like he'd wanted to? He watched her eyes move slowly up his chest to his wings. He flexed them behind him, fanning the air so Zoe's air drifted lazily across her shoulders.

He dropped down onto the bed, lowering himself over her and she laid back demurely, her eyes heavy as she watched him. Her lovely golden hair spilled behind her in his bed and the urge to grab a handful of it and yank her face to his nearly overwhelmed him. Instead, he pressed the entire length of his body over hers, engulfing her completely. The animal urge to possess her had somehow changed into only the need to protect. She was his, in every way, and she was precious. Aegis leaned with both elbows on either side of her face. Gently he caressed her head, ran his fingers lovingly over her flushed cheeks. Face to face now, he wanted only to breath her in, but his cock was growing impatient as he pressed against her small, heated body.

"Are you mine Zoe?" he whispered huskily.

She looked up at him through her lashes, the blue dark with need. "You know I am." She smiled knowingly. "I belong to you."

"And the child inside you?"

She inhaled sharply as her eyes darted. "Aegis..." she began and tears began to fill those lovely blue pools.

He dropped his mouth to hers again, silencing her. Though he tried so hard to hold back, to kiss her with only the gentleness she deserved, he grew hungry. He found himself pressing into her, grinding his swelling cock against her groin. His little feral human responded instantly. She threw her arms around his neck and arched into him, her breaths grew fast and excited as he began to suck at her lip. Down he traced, nipping at her jawline and swirling his tongue against her neck. Zoe let out a high moan as he sucked at her responsive skin and she thrust her hips up against his throbbing cock invitingly.

Down he moved one hand and began to unbutton her ridiculous Confederation uniform. He needed to see her lovely, pale body. Quickly he leaned back and snapped the buttons open on her shirt, tugging it from her torso. Next, he grabbed at her hips, tugging the loose trousers down her legs. Sitting back, he paused, running his eyes over his little human. She wore a simple white bra and panties now. He blinked, cocking his head as he took in the undergarments.

Zoe stretched beneath him, but then her face began to redden as he sat motionless above her, drinking her in. "What is it?" she finally asked and he sensed her endearing self-consciousness.

Aegis shook his head and tried to pull himself back to the present. "You're exquisite. My strange, innocent little human," he breathed as he leaned back down to cup one of her breasts.

The soft cotton did nothing to disguise the perkiness of her ripe nipples. He thumbed at them, delighting in the way they stood at attention, pressing against the bright fabric. Zoe moaned, arching into him as he fondled the buds. He dropped his head, pressing his mouth now against them. The thin fabric was soft against his lips and he breathed in her fresh, clean scent before taking the nipple gently between his teeth. Zoe squirmed beneath him, moaning softly. He smiled, her nipple still held delicately between his teeth as he glanced up to watch her face.

"This is a lovely piece of fabric," he breathed as he released her. He slipped his hands back to the thin cotton, again rolling his fingers over her now hard nipples. "I think you wear it to taunt me."

"It's just a bra," she said breathlessly, opening her eyes to watch him work. He slid both nipples between his fingers, pinching and tugging at them and her eyes rolled back as another lilting moan fell from her lips and she arched beneath them.

Though he enjoyed Zoe's lovely white 'bra,' he grew impatient to be touching her skin again. He tugged down the soft fabric, freeing one of her pert breasts. Again, he dropped his head to her. He took her nipple into his mouth, knowing he could draw a long, needy whine from her lips if he swirled his tongue just so. He was rewarded with her panting breaths as he circled her now bright pink bud with his tongue. He lapped against her, knowing each stroke of his tongue only sent her need for him higher. Though his cock was ravenous for her, he wanted her to be practically screaming for him before he'd give her release.

Tugging down the other side of her bra, he now let both breasts spill over the soft cotton. Again, the sight of the foreign piece of clothing and her soft pink breasts left him gaping in wonder at the creature that lay before him. His human. She was so soft, so responsive to his touch. He grabbed at both the breasts now, kneading them roughly, delighting in the way her pale skin brightened at his touch. She whimpered, squirming beneath him, but he held her pinned between his legs and smiled at her helplessness.

Finally growing tired of the bra, he gripped the delicate fabric and gave it a quick jerk, ripping it easily from her body. Zoe gasped, her eyes flying open in surprise. "That was my only bra," she growled.

Aegis chuckled as he tossed the white undergarment away. "I'll find you a sewing kit later."

Down he traced his hands from her breasts to her smooth, soft stomach. He stilled, pressing both hands flat against her. Glancing up he found her blue eyes watching him. She breathed shallowly, her expression careful. "This child is mine. Any child you carry will be mine, because you belong to me. Whether I put it there or not, I will protect you both."

A smile so bright it left him breathless exploded across Zoe's face. She covered his large black hands with her own and as she beamed at him he felt the love rippling from her like a wave. Over him her love crashed and Aegis dropped his head to her stomach, pressing his cheek against her. His world suddenly seemed so much larger. Whether this was Paragon's seed or his own, he'd protect Zoe and the child within her with his life. His thousands of years of life seemed suddenly unimportant compared to the life growing within Zoe. She carried his future.

~~

Aegis pushed Zoe's hands back to her sides and began to trail kisses from her stomach. Down he traced across her smooth skin and his cool lips left her shivering with need. He glanced up to her with a grin as he came to her cotton panties. Zoe giggled, surprised that the simple white underwear was eliciting this sort of reaction in him. He treated her like she wore the most risqué of lingerie. He slid one large finger into the band of the panties, tugging gently and watching for her reaction. She smirked and shifted her hips invitingly. Aegis slowly lowered his head, still holding her eyes as he pressed his mouth against her hidden mound. His warm breath against her aching center made her head swim with lust and she began to arch beneath him.

"Impatient," Aegis whispered against her.

He began to run his fingers from her stomach, down to brush between her thighs, back up to cup her breasts, back down. His hands never stopped moving. Everywhere he traced them she burned with need. His touch was too light. His fingers teasing as he pressed his face against her center, breathing her in. She wriggled under his mouth, knowing her panties were becoming soaked with her own juices. Her arousal sparked through her, became painful and still Aegis's hands moved lightly against her. She bucked her hips up, trying to force more pressure against her throbbing pussy.

"Please," she begged and his cool breath as he chuckled sent a shiver racing up her spine. He was enjoying this too much.

Aegis palmed her aching mound and he flashed her a satisfied smile as he felt her wetness. "Have I prepared you, Zoe?" he purred. Before she could think of a sarcastic retort, he slipped his fingers over the waistband and began to tug them down. "I think I have."

Zoe hissed as he tugged the damp panties down her thighs. He lifted himself from her for a moment and finished pulling them from her, dropping them to the ground. He kneeled over her and let his eyes run greedily up and down her naked body. Zoe resisted the urge to cover herself, again strangely self-conscious when it came to Aegis's hungry eyes.

"I'm memorizing every line of your body," Aegis whispered, running his large hands again up her thighs. His fingers lightly brushed over the soft hair of her mound and sent sparks ricocheting delightfully into her core.

He leaned over her again and tugged at his own pants. As his heavy cock was released from his waistband Zoe lunged up toward him, finally done playing helpless human. She grabbed at his pants, helping Aegis pull them down and slipping them from his long legs. He smiled wickedly and dropped down again so he pressed against her. His enormous member tauntingly sliding against the slickness between her legs. He dropped his head to hers and took her mouth gently, kissing her deeply as his hand again cupped her head.

Zoe felt Aegis all around her. She let her mind drift away, could sense only the feel of his lips, moving sensually against hers. His ragged breaths filled her ears. The scent of him, leather and musk and salt. Their bodies began to move on their own. Aegis's cock, hard as onyx pressed against her swelling folds. As one, Zoe arched and Aegis tilted his hips and the head of his member pressed into her entrance, stretching her greedy pussy wide. Still their mouths moved against each other. His tongue now worked along her lips, parting her mouth wider and wider as he began to consume her.

The feel of Aegis's cock slipping into her, forcing her to open for him drove her mad with need. She ground herself against him, urging him deeper, deeper, still deeper. There was a spot, so deep inside her that needed to be stroked. Could only be reached by Aegis. Every aching inch that he drove into her, Zoe grew hungrier. And then he bottomed out, his pelvis met hers and he was finally seated within her sheath. Aegis paused for a moment and pulled his face from hers to search her eyes. The violet of his irises gleamed in the low light and Zoe nearly wept from his beauty.

Slowly he began to retreat and he held her eye as his cock moved within her. Each slippery, dragging inch she felt the loss. When the head sat just barely within her channel Aegis spared her a cruel smile before again plunging into her in one smooth stroke. Zoe gasped and arched her hips up to meet him. He began to pump within her. First slow, teasing strokes, then a few quick slams that left her clit screaming in excitement. Then back he would pull himself to gently take her pussy with long, deliberate strokes. He ground his pelvis in slow circles against her, lighting her throbbing center on fire. Over and over he brought her right to the edge, but then he would pull back as he read her face, her energy. 'Not yet,' he seemed to chuckle mercilessly at her as he stilled and ran his tongue hungrily along her neck. He murmured against her, words she couldn't understand, deep and guttural in the language of the Oathkeepers. His growling voice mixed with the sound of her whining moans until they sounded like two crazed beasts, eating each other alive.