All Comments on 'The Oathkeepers Ch. 11'

by SkuldTheNorn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep this going until we reach a satisfactory ending. Its an immense story and you should be proud of your writing.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 3 years ago

Building to the end! i can't wait!

Niomi2921Niomi2921almost 3 years ago

Exactly! What a fantastic story. You truly are spoiling us with these updates. So, so consistent and enthralling. Love this triangle with Iona. Interesting. Can’t say im not favoring Scout though.. look forward to more! Huge thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing as always. I'm excited for the ending but totally not ready for it to be finished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful! Thank you SO much for creating and sharing these stories, SkuldtheNorn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep coming back to check for the next chapter. I need my Oathkeeper fix! Please come back soon.

U4ia99U4ia99over 2 years ago

Please don't do what some authors often seem to do on this site and leave the story unfinished. It has been a month since your last posting. Can you reassure us that the last chapter is in the works?

SkuldTheNornSkuldTheNornover 2 years agoAuthor

New chapter is ~half finished but I've had to set it aside the last few weeks as I've got some agent requests for my non-erotic fantasy novel I've been working on for the past year. I'm knee-deep in revisions on that piece so have had to set aside Oathkeepers for now. I do love writing on this site, but my priority is my other novel and working to get that one traditionally published.

I know everyone is waiting with baited breath for the next chapter and I can promise I'll finish it as soon as I can. If you've got any suggestions, ideas, other encouragement I'd love to hear them as I work to finish out these last couple chapters w/Zoe and Aegis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkuldTheNorn@SkuldTheNorn
My completed story Joining the Pack was my first foray into erotica and the werewolf genre. Next is the SciFi, more reluctance focused story: The Oathkeepers, about Zoe, a human captured by a race of aliens. I also have a story for the 2021 Halloween Contest: Of Witches and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES