The Object of His Affection Ch. 09

Story Info
A woman becomes the perfect object for her lover.
8.5k words
3.67
26k
17

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H Dean
H Dean
41 Followers

The Toy

"I like what we've done", he told her. "I like it a lot."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Your tits, your waist and your ass", he explained. "You know, when we take out the plug it stays open. Doesn't close. Not even when you try to close it. Well, it does a little. But not much."

A chill ran through her. He had accomplished what she had feared he would. Suddenly, she was horrified. Not because she no longer had control of a most private bodily function but because the issuance of his words made her considerably wet.

"How could I get excited over this? How could it make me so horny? What kind of a person am I?" she thought.

James smiled at her wide-eyed horror, unknowing of the thoughts in her head but suspecting of the inner turmoil.

"I told you a long time ago. I told you, you were made to be a toy", he told her.

"He's right. How could he not be right with how I react?" she thought. "I like being a toy and not having control...him having it all."

"I'm thinking of having a suit made for you: a suit you can wear for months at a time", he told her. She was still reeling from her humiliated excitement and barely heard his words. "I think it would be fun to have you in plastic for long periods of time."

The rest of the day was a blur to her. Her thoughts were fleeting and unfocussed. Even her responses to his amorous attention were reacted to with unknowing and automatic responses. Then, as night closed upon them and her eyes grew heavy, she made a conscious decision to let go of the woman she had been. The last flame of resistance went out in her that night.

"I am what I am", she thought. "He always told me so."

A month passed and then another month. Increasingly, as the days wore on, she became more and more accepting of her nature. Gradually, she began to forget her former self and began to latch on to the memory of his words: that she was meant to be a toy. Often, she would repeat, as if a mantra, a comment he had made many years ago that "A woman's body is the life support system for her holes." He had said it in jest. It was no longer just a jest for her. Instead, it was what she began believe. She found herself happiest when she did.

Another year passed, followed, inevitably, by another. Each passing day brought her closer to forgetting her old self. Her very existence became a need to serve and please James. For her efforts, she was rewarded with humiliation piled on top of more humiliation. It had become her sustenance and she found herself unable to think of little more than her near constant state of arousal and need for humiliation.

It was a bright summer day when they took another trip to the far away facility. James had told her how proud he was of her in fulfilling his want for her to be his sex toy. This filled her with a strange pride which, she mused, many would find odd. It was this day that he revealed to her that he wished her to undergo another modification. It would not, he informed her, be nearly as intrusive as her previous modifications but, instead, would allow her to maintain a more youthful appearance for far longer than she would otherwise. More importantly, she would manage to more completely fulfill his want for her to appear more like the doll he wanted her to be.

A return to the "Facility" was not something she would have wished for, had she been her old self. Further modification would not have been on her agenda, either. However, her state of mind was more akin to an animal, knowing little more than pleasure, pain and a constant need for sexual gratification. She was still capable of simple thought. However, beyond minor queries and an occasional random thought, any complex idea was barely within her grasp.

The trip was a brief one. Unlike previous modifications, this entailed relatively simple work. A quick local anesthetic and four small punctures followed by an hour of laser surgery and it was over. So inconspicuous was the surgery that she had no idea what had been done until she was told.

"How long will it last?" she inquired, as James brought the car to life.

"It's permanent", he told her. "Pretty soon, most of the lines on your face will actually fade away."

She sat pondering her appearance in the passenger side mirror. No matter how she tried, she could not raise her eyebrows or furrow her brow. Another of her findings was that she was unable to frown and that she had to concentrate, rather intensely, to form certain shapes with her mouth. Finally, after nearly an hour of trying, she gave up, never giving it any more thought.

Shortly after their arrival at their home, James brought forth a box. Pulling the contents from within, James explained that Jerry had provided him with two plastic "cat suits". Unlike her old cat suits, these were designed with a top and bottom, foregoing the zipper in the back. They were also flesh toned, matching the color of her skin.

"Before you put this on", he explained, "We will have to coat your body with an ointment that Jerry gave me."

She looked at him quizzically. "What's it for?"

"Well", he began, "unlike the other cat suits this will remain on for quite a long time...as long as a month. It's designed to allow your skin to "breathe" while providing the appearance of a synthetic skin. The ointment is...well; it'll allow the suit to stay on for a longer time. It's a chemical process that bonds the suit to your skin temporarily. It lasts as long as a month and sometimes longer."

For many moments she said nothing, pondering James' plans for her as she stared at the flesh toned apparel. Finally, she shrugged, smiled and bobbed her head "okay".

"When do you want me to put it on?" she asked.

"As soon as you shower and shave", he informed her. "Now go".

The water finally warmed to satisfaction, she stepped into the shower. Something about what he had told her bothered her, but she couldn't quite place it. By the time she had completed her tasks and dried her body and hair her worry was forgotten, replaced by the happiness and arousal she always felt when she gave over to pleasing James.

The process of fitting her into the suit was slow. Wearing the gloves that had been provided with the cat suits, James began rubbing the ointment into her skin, starting with her feet, calves and thighs. Once the suit had been pulled up to her crotch, James applied more ointment to her more private areas and then pulled the suit up, carefully fitting it against her skin.

Once James had smoothed out the wrinkles, he turned to applying more ointment to her upper body. As he did so, she noticed that her lower extremities were becoming quite warm. The suit, too, seemed to be tightening against her skin. A brief moment of wonder passed and she gave in to the sensation, enjoying the strange feelings of arousal that accompanied it.

Finally, her upper body covered in the ointment, he commanded she lift her arms and to hold them in place until commanded otherwise. Dutifully, she obeyed. A moment later found him sliding the top portion of the new garment over her head. Once in place, and as he had before, he smoothed out all of the wrinkles he could find, carefully ensuring that her large bust fitted into the suit properly.

How long she stood for she could not have said. She only knew that the suit, for whatever reasoning, had grown warm, nearly to the point of burning, and that it was becoming quite tight.

After James had judged a sufficient amount of time had passed, he applied a small amount of the ointment to the suits overlapping lower and upper halves and smoothed them against one another. Some minutes later, she was finally allowed to move again.

It was a strange night for her. The sensations she had felt at the application of the suit had excited and frightened her. Why it was frightening she could not say. She only knew that her fright had added to her arousal and, by the time she was no longer required to be stationary, she was more than desperate for James' affections. Unfortunately, the suit had to "cure" for several hours before she could be used as she wanted him to use her. Consequently, she spent the night in frustrated slumber.

As morning came into existence, Debbie woke. She felt about her body, hoping to find what James felt so attractive about her new skin. It was smooth and nearly wrinkle free. She found that, while she could feel the pressure of her hand on her body, she was unable to find any real sensation. She attempted to pinch herself but was unable, the suit being far too taut.

Eventually, nature called. Upon getting out of bed she discovered her image in their closet door mirror. She was devoid of any true features. Her face was empty of expression and her body no longer showed any signs of humanity, her naval, nipples and sex being entirely hidden from view. Even the narrow slit between her legs was virtually invisible. Giving her appearance barely more than a thought, she traversed the distance to the bathroom to complete her business.

The day passed quickly. Much to her pleasure, James took the opportunity to use her for his sexual pleasures frequently. To her surprise, however, James was not long lasting as he usually was. Clearly, her new apparel had increased his excitement levels substantially. It was of little matter to her. With her ability to orgasm at his command, she could orgasm whenever he chose, which was often.

As the days wore on, she discovered that she liked the new James. Her libido had been fairly high before becoming his "girl". Since her acceptance of her place as a sexual plaything, it had increased to levels she had not thought possible. In short, she thought of little other than sex. Consequently, his increased sex drive was a relief to her ever-needful libido.

It was nearly a month later when she noticed that, much to her disappointment, her new "skin" was deteriorating. It would, James told her, have to be removed.

The Object of His Affection - Forgetting Debbie

For the next month, she was as she had been before. Her skin, much to their mutual disappointment, was blotchy and sensitive. Consequently, she found life most difficult, her movements causing her a constant but mild burning sensation.

She had inquired as to wearing the other suit James had made for her. Unfortunately, she was informed, they would have to wait until her skin returned to normal. This had brought her nearly to tears. Not only was she less the toy than she had been, but she was unable to satisfy her lustful needs or those of James. Even had she been able, she knew that she would not be half of what James wanted her to be.

When the day finally came when she would be able to resume her role as a plastic toy, she was most joyful. However, as time wore on, she began to sadden, her days as a perfect toy being so limited.

Finally, after many months of enduring tremendous happiness coupled with equally disappointed lows, James approached her with a new notion. There was a process, he explained, where she could become exactly the toy he wanted her to be. The one caveat being that it was irreversible.

James had thought that his revelation might jar the old Debbie back into her former being. He was wrong. So deep was her need to be whatever he wanted that she gave it no thought. Instead, she was quick to agree, despite the obvious drawbacks.

A quick call to Jerry and the plan was set. It would happen in January. As soon as, Jerry told them, her skin had fully recovered and she was fit for travel.

Winter was upon them. Snow covered the ground around their home. Debbie was staring out the window, watching the vast distance of snow, broken only by the occasional vehicle traveling down the far away road.

"Are you happy?" whispered a distant voice.

"Yes", she replied. "I am happy."

"Do you enjoy being my toy?"

"Yes, I enjoy being your toy."

Her responses were almost automatic these days, knowing what answers would please him most. His pleasure was what she lived for now. She still had flashes of her old self. Often, they would laugh and debate and play games. Often, he would make gentle love to her, whispering word of soft tenderness in her ear. She truly enjoyed those moments.

There was, however, a disappointment and sadness that interrupted these moments. During these times of play and gentle love making she would be reminded of the woman she had once been. She did not like that woman and wished she could forget her entirely. She was his toy and she detested being reminded of who she had once been. She longed, now, to be his toy in body and mind, free of worry or disappointment.

"It's time", he told her.

She was glad to be taking this trip. Finally, she would no longer be a disappointment to James, becoming exactly what James wanted. Only now it would be for forever and not for brief splashes of time. Finally, she would be the perfect toy and James would be happy for now and always.

Sitting in the passenger seat of his car, she watched the world pass by, line-by-line, field-by-field, moment-by-moment. Then, as if out of a seeming dream, he roused her. They had arrived at their destination.

Jerry greeted them with warm handshakes when they entered his office. Gone was her wariness of the place, replaced with a sense of euphoria. It was here, she knew, she would die and be reborn as a perfect toy. How this transformation would be accomplished she had little clue, even doubting that it could be done so completely as she had been told. Then she wondered what it would be like. Her thoughts left her when she saw James' smiling face as she was led away for her transformation.

She was aware, despite heavy sedation, of the changes being made. Her hair disappearing from her body was her first and most powerful memory. Lasers had been used to remove her body hair. Afterwards, her long auburn tresses were shorn from her head, lasers seeing to its permanence.

Her awareness became less vivid from that point. A snippet here and there was all she had. Most of it was minor pain or fear of what she was told or what was being done to her. They were not cruel. Most of her time was spent in a dreamy and euphoric state. Finally the snippets of life ended and she slept. Her next vision brought her to her to the comforts of her home.

She was standing in their bedroom, facing out the window when her eyes fluttered open. She tried to move and then to speak but was unable. Without conscious thought she wondered what was wrong with her. Then she remembered. She was no longer herself anymore. They had gone to see Jerry. Now she was a toy. But what that meant, exactly, she could no longer remember.

Time passed, though she knew not how long. She saw James pass into her field of vision and felt a wash of happiness course through her. James was staring into her open eyes, smiling.

"Am I the perfect toy? Have I made you happy?" she tried to ask, finding speech beyond her capabilities.

James approached and spoke. His words were distant. She could hear him but only vaguely. His lips read "thank you" and "happy" and "love". She picked out "beautiful". It made her happy.

He moved from beyond her sight and she was suddenly moving. A mirror came into view and she found her reflection staring back at her. Only it was not her reflection. It resembled her but it was not. The drugs in her system had not given up their powerful effects and she found it difficult to focus, suddenly. The moment of disorientation cleared and she was able, once again, to take stock of the figure in front of her.

"It looks like me but it isn't", she thought.

Then she noted the perfectly round "O" and the enlarged lips that formed it. They were red and full. The face surrounding the lips looked strangely like her face while suffering from a distinct manikin-like appearance; shiny and wrinkle free. Then she noted that her entire body appeared to be similarly unreal.

"Ah", she thought. "This is me, the toy. I almost forgot."

There was no remorse or sadness. There was no fear or anger at what she had become. There was simply realization and acceptance and she began to remember how she had not believed it possible.

More and more she began to remember Jerry and the things he had told her. Debbie glanced down, remembering Jerry's words as he told her that her feet had been slimmed down and contoured to a more pleasing size.

"Yes...they are smaller", she noted. "Forever pointed, he told me."

It began coming back to her. She had regained consciousness at one point during her healing process. Exhausted, sore and unable to move, she found Jerry over her.

"I can't move", she remembered saying.

"Yes, I know", he said.

Her broken memory struggled to remember more, but she had been drugged and unable to retain more than snippets of his conversation. "What had he told me about neural implants?" She was struggling, trying to remember his words. What was it he said about the neural implants?

Another memory flashed and she remembered the pain she felt after they had applied her new "skin". It was similar, she recalled, to the sensation her cat suit had caused, only far more severe. "It's becoming a part of your epidermis", he she remembered jerry telling her, "bonding with your skin."

A sudden flow of warm water flowed into her, jerking her from her thoughts. James tried to explain that it was her daily enema but she was unable to make out his words.

Another glance in the mirror brought her focus to the post that she was situated on. For a long moment she questioned its purpose, finally remembering that it was part of her "doll stand". Jerry had explained it's dual functions as enema valve and mounting post, before she had been completely transformed. The water inside of her intestines was let out and she wondered at the sensation. It felt good - relieving.

"Tired, she thought. "Why am I so tired?"

Her eyes closed and sleep overcame her. Suddenly, she found herself in the facility in a darkened corridor. She was running, hoping to outrun the mechanical bugs that pursued her. Suddenly, the bugs were in front of her, leaping at her from all sides. She reached out and hit one but it was undamaged and gained grip on her hand. Its pinchers severed her flesh, crawling into the wound it had created. Pain lanced through her hand and she felt her muscles pull from all sides, nearly paralyzing her hand.

More of the mechanical bugs began leaping at her. They attacked her legs and back and belly. They crawled up her arms and into places she could not see. Then a terrible pain struck as her entire body became rigid and she fell to the ground.

James appeared. He was a giant, many times her size. She tried to run from him but found herself unable, her limbs stiff and unmovable. James picked her up and began painting her with varnish. The varnish burned and she thought she might die.

"Don't worry," said the giant James, "it's only taking off a few layers of skin. The burning will stop after a few hours. Then you'll be perfect."

Again she was back at the "Facility". She lay on her back on a heavy table, unable to move or to scream. Suddenly, her breasts began inflating until the protruded from her body like two torpedoes. Likewise, her lips reformed into a perfect "O", swelling as they did so.

Again, her vision changed and she found herself in Jerry's office. James and Jerry were talking in low tones. They turned to her, smiling.

"Congratulations," Jerry boomed. "You're going to be turned into a living doll!"

She ran to James, holding on to him for dear life. From everywhere came hands, grabbing her and tearing her from James' arms. She was dragged, kicking and screaming, to be placed on a table. Jerry was over her, smiling and holding a scalpel.

She awoke with a panic. A moment's recovery cleared her head and she realized she had been dreaming. Another moment passed and the reality of her current state returned to her.

H Dean
H Dean
41 Followers