All Comments on 'The Obscene Fire of Samhain'

by Daniel_Gray

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can see a follow-up coming next Samhain! Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh man I hope there is more on the way!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

What? Not sure where you left us...5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great imaginative story. Hoping of more to follow. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot, very sexy.

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 2 years ago

Please tell us there is more. They deserve each other's company

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story and very well written. A sister possessed could be interesting

canoodlistcanoodlistover 2 years ago

You left us hanging very much by our imagination. I need more and certainly hope you continue this.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

A delightful twist on the usual bro/sis incest tale. Very enjoyable, looking forward to the follow-up as the sidhe appear to have taken over Fi. You can never outdo the afterlife .😜 I shall have A look at more of your stories.

Incidentally I think your profile picture is beautiful.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Very nice. Defenetly needs another part could also be a very interesting little series.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story, engaged me completely, excellent work by the author. But, this story demands more and another chapter or two to finish it properly. Please do so.

Scores a well deserved 5/5.

starfight22starfight22over 2 years ago

I didn't get the ending? why did he not finish the sentence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man cmon though! You seriously pulled the bad ending thing? Not only did the Sidthe get screwed out of watching an erotic act of inbreeding you took it away from tbe readers too! You fucking sadist lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a delightfully seductive and vindictive author you are..... 3:)

Pay no attention to the mortals in the comments, this story is quite obviously finished exactly is. And let that be a lesson: not to break dealings with the Sidhe!

Asking to ruin such a delectable mystery with an answer, totally defeats the purpose of a Ghost Story and breaks the magic of Samhain.

Absolutely don't finish the cliffhanger!

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

I'm not much into spooks or spirits but considering the season I gave your story a try. You told a good tale and I enjoyed it. I'm not sure about the ending. A tease for a sequel? Or a chance for my imagination to roam wild? Thanks for a good read, in any case.

ImogeneBloodmoonImogeneBloodmoonover 2 years ago

Amazing writing! The way you describe the sexual details and pelvic floor muscles, is both beautiful and graphic—I can imagine every vein…great job! It’ll be in my brain for awhile ;) Fantastic use of pagan ritual. Maybe we get a Beltane sequel?!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Just re-read this. Still five stars .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible detail and descriptions! However bummed there is no sequel yet. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolute fantastic. Your story abound the handcuffs sibling and this is masterpiece. Kinda hoping you write something more like this or even better, a sequel for both of that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniel_Gray@Daniel_Gray
I figured it was time to find out if I could write some interesting stories :)