The Obscene Fire of Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks good with my cock inside her...

This time the thought didn`t evoke feelings of disgust. Just admiration. Fiona was doing this for me... The least I could do was make her feel good in the process.

"Are you okay?" I tried to reassure her.

"Hmm hmm," she intoned, biting her lip, "just- just getting used to the size."

Ego boosters all around, it seems, I thought smugly, letting a smirk tug my lips into a cocky smile.

Gingerly, Fiona leaned forward until she rested comfortably on top of me. The motion gave my cock a better angle to work with and I reflexively tensed the muscles that lead to my meat, feeling it swell just a tad more, up to full thickness.

Fiona gasped, letting out a small exclamation of surprise. "Are you kidding me?!"

"Sorry," I chuckled.

"Please tell me that`s all of it?" Her tone sounded pleading, but I sensed her body responding favorably to the girth. Her chest felt warmer then it should, her rapid heartbeat drumming against me.

"Yeah, that`s all. Should we...?"

"Shut up and give me a minute," she said feistily.

Instead of agitating her any further I simply held her, while my dick twitched inside her. Fiona`s body was twitching as she snuggled against my neck.

The amber-eyed crowd made noises of agitation as we took a few minutes in each other's arms. I tried to ignore them at first, watching the lightening sky, but soon felt prompted to keep my guard up when they started howling in excitement.

They sounded closer than they should...

When I looked around us I saw that all four fires had gone out. The glade was swarming with hundreds of Sidhe, who danced and ululating around the broad stone altar, scarcely illuminated by the meager light of the stars.

The faces of those closest to us were drawn in expressions of craving. A jolt of panic raced through my spine as I watched them come to within an few feet of us.

"Fi," I started, unable to keep the alarm out of my voice, "Fi, we have to do something."

She hummed lazily, luxuriating in my arms and, without ever looking up, started rolling her hips. Letting a fingers width glide out of her, before smoothly taking it back in.

The muscles from my hips to my neck instinctually tightened in response to her deliciously snug fit, lifting my shoulders clear of the moss bedding.

This seemed to please my sister as she purred against my ear and nibbled on it. "Let`s give them a good show, big brother," she breathed sensually.

§13

Sometimes, the sexiest thing a woman can give you is permission.

Fiona wrapped her arms around my neck, letting her mouth find me. I was shocked to find how much I desired her lips, her soft tongue dancing around mine.

Meanwhile I took firm hold of her slender hips and moved her pelvis along my shaft. I started out with slow, tender motions, letting her get into the rhythm.

The thin sheen of sweat that had formed on her skin made her scent intoxicating. She smelled effortlessly feminine.

I felt a more primal piece of my mind throwing its weight against my meager self-control.

Fiona`s tightness felt amazing sliding up and down my cock. A low growl rumbled in my throat every time her lips touched my base. By now her pussy was drenched in juices, but even with that amount of lubrication, I could barely withdraw more than a few inches at a time.

I kept my thrusts controlled, prioritizing her pleasure. Despite the strange way time was affected by the Sidhe, I`d probably have to last a while, so moderation was key.

Instinctively, I knew that I was currently locked in a battle of mind over matter... and I was already starting to lose...

As a precaution I`d started tensing and relaxing my pelvic floor muscles, distracting my thoughts from the euphoric sensation of Fiona`s body.

It wasn`t just the feel of her, or her scent. Her small gasps, between thrusts, were music to my ears. The warmth of her beckoned me closer. The taste of her was exhilarating.

I was walking a fine line between control and losing myself in her.

Almost there...

An overwhelming dismay flooded through me as I realized how close I`d come to blowing my load.

"Shit!"

Not thinking, acting on pure impulse, I twisted around, pulling out of Fiona in the process of reversing our positions.

Straining muscles let me pull her underneath me with ease. Her slim frame was made to be moved in the throws of passion. Besides; she looked good laying on her back.

"L-liam?" she asked in a daze, "why`d you stop?"

In place of answering I leisurely made my way down to her thighs, making sure I never broke contact with her skin.

Small beads of perspiration freckled her chest.

The salty taste went exquisitely well with the rough hardness of her nipples when I briefly warmed them between my lips.

Fiona`s taut belly shuddered as I passed over it, making me realize that she wasn`t far from climaxing herself. I took the back of her legs, pushing them up and away from me, spreading her wide.

It`d be cruel to make her wait.

Scorning the need to take it slow, I pressed the tip of my tongue against her pearl, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body.

Fiona cried out in relief.

Her hands clutched the sides of the stone alter. Her hips rolling with the motion of my mouth.

I didn`t bother with fancy techniques, letting my mouth, my lips and her wetness becoming one as I ardently followed her movements, ramping up her excitement.

"God, Li! You`re gonna make me-"

That last, sweet word stuck in her throat as her belly contracted and she was bent over by the powerful waves of her orgasm.

Her mouth was opened in a silent moan when she looked into my eyes. Fiona`s body bent and arched in wild convulsions as I saw her trying to restrain herself. Ruthlessly, I darted my tongue over her clitoris, forcing her to experience the full intensity of her rapturous peak.

The gathered crowd of beings cried out in bliss, seemingly able to feel my sister`s extasy.

***

I kept up the pitiless caressing until Fiona blinked and fell back onto the soft moss. Aftershocks still wracked her body when I released her legs.

They dropped limply, trembling with exertion. Her toes curling and uncurling in spasmodic enjoyment.

The frenzied Sidhe sounded very near and unmistakably piqued as I glanced at the sky.

Light blue... almost there... but we`ll never make it unless we give them more.

§14

No time to play nice.

With hundreds of menacing, worked up creatures surrounding us, my only chance to save my sister was to dangle their prize in front of their noses, yet just out of reach.

I felt that I wouldn`t be able to last long, but I only had to fool them for a little while longer.

Now that Fiona had cum twice I hoped her vaginal muscles were more relaxed, sparing me the excruciatingly tight fit that would leave me bucking in minutes.

With predatory grace I placed myself between her shaking legs, pressing my swollen head against her slit and guiding my throbbing member into her.

A blush spread over my sister`s face as I slid into her in a single, smooth thrust.

Thank god the last orgasm practically left her exhausted.

Cradling her legs on either side of my body, in the crooks of my elbows, I lifted her hips off the mossy stone by sitting up on my knees.

This position gave me more than enough leverage to do the lion`s share of the work and gave the mass of amber-eyed beings an excellent scene to feast their eyes on.

Fiona dug her nails in the green bedding below her as I took her. Her eyebrows fixed in an arch of disbelief, lips parted in arousal. Her brother was fucking her like a feral beast while a throng of mythical beings roared out their approval.

No longer worried about the consequences, I lost myself in the violent thrusts, driving my thick shaft deep into Fiona`s pussy.

At one point a sudden surge of strength prompted me to lift her ass even higher, so I could see my glans bulging beneath her smooth belly.

Seed her! Claim her as you mate!

Angrily, I shook my head free of the invasive thoughts. Who the fuck were they to tell me what to do!?

Wet, slapping noises mingled with the ever increasing mania of the Sidhe. I could feel my balls starting to broil as the first golden rays brushed the tops of the pines.

Almost there.

A moment of weakness drew my stare to Fiona`s perky breasts, daintily wobbling in response to my pounding. That wouldn`t do at all!

Grinding my teeth I redoubled my tempo. I wanted to see her tits jiggling uncontrollably as I dominated her tiny cunt. Her body belonged to me.

Fiona screamed my name, warning me.

Plant your seed!

I shook my head again, cutting through the haze. I felt the tension rising in my groin. I wouldn`t last more than a couple dozen of strokes.

Abruptly, the frantic mélange of sex and desire was broken by the collective shrieks of beings who knew their time was up.

The sun had crested the low hills, bathing the glade in a thin miasma of golden light.

Now or never!

"Do you trust me?!" I managed to cry out.

Fiona hesitated, biting her bottom lip as I kept up the harrowing pace. I felt my girth swelling, painfully hard with unspent lust.

Shrill voices, once so melodious, howled in anger. The roiling mass of creatures prepared to rush us, seeing through our ruse.

All the sensation, the motions, the danger... all faded away as Fiona whispered...

"I do."

Time seemed to slow to a crawl in a crystalline moment of clarity as I plunged into her three more times.

The Sidhe had crossed the imaginary circle of fire and clawed hands reached for us as I pulled my cock out entirely, trailing long threads of my sister`s juices.

I saw a sea of amber colored eyes widen as I slammed my hips hard against Fiona`s pelvis, pressing her thighs together, my slick meat wedged between them.

A defiant grin spread over my face as my painfully full balls crashed against her ass, sending me over the edge.

In glorious slow-motion I felt the broiling mass of spunk spewing out of my cock in thick jets.

NOOOO! FOOL!

The demented dwellers of the forest recoiled as rich ropes of cum splattered across my sister`s belly, chest and face.

I massaged my throbbing length between her warm thighs. Savoring the incredible pressure of her and the phenomenal release.

Overcome with the absurdity of it all I laughed maniacally while the Sidhe retreated back into the trees, fleeing from the sun`s might now that our deal had been truly broken.

My back arched. I felt the last globs getting pumped out. The blissful pain of my tightened muscles was a pleasure all on its own.

I gasped through the final jolts, forcing the fire out of my lungs and allowing a shiver to run through my shoulders.

Then, finally, my body gave out and I collapsed beside Fiona.

Every fiber in my body ached from the exertion, but the heavy feeling of relief covered me in a warm blanket of bliss.

Laying on my side I marveled at my sister`s gorgeous smile. She glowed, covered in sweat and seed as a small chuckle resounded in her chest. I couldn`t help but join her.

"Did- did we really just...?" I started but was overcome by giddy laughter.

"...Outfuck the faery folk?" She finished, nearly unintelligible through her own hysterical giggling, "Yeah, we kicked their asses, Li."

***

We spent a jubilant few minutes chortling with mirth, filling the sun-drenched clearing with sounds of happiness and disbelief.

The smallest word or look from one of us setting the other into a new fit of giggles. It felt wonderful to just let go and enjoy the feeling being together and safe.

When we eventually wound down, Fiona turned on her side, snuggling against me. She slung her leg over mine and let her arm rest across my chest.

Graciously, I moved my arm out from under her, drawing her gently closer. Basking in the warmth of her slender body while she melted into my embrace.

Her nose nudged my jaw as she nuzzled me lazily. A grin tugged at the sides of my mouth at the pleasant feeling.

"So what now?" I asked, refusing to open my eyes for even a moment.

"I guess we`d better get out of here, before night falls again."

She hummed softly, as if debating something in her mind.

"Or maybe we`re safe, since Samhain has passed... Hmm... Either way, probably best we started putting some clothes back on." I heard the smile in her voice as she mockingly exaggerated that last part.

I grumbled at the thought of having to release her.

Minutes passed before Fiona spoke again.

"You got really intense there, Liam... at the end."

"...Yeah." I didn`t know what else to say. In a single night I`d broken more boundaries than I`d even thought possible. And what`s more; I liked doing it. "I think it was just something the Sidhe did to me, though," I answered stupidly, unable to meet her eyes.

"Oh."

"Oh"? Hold on...

I turned my head to look at her, inadvertently placing our mouths dangerously close together. She didn`t pull away.

"Oh?" I repeated in an obvious imitation.

"Well, it`s just," she seemed to fumble for words. "I know I messed up your chances of seeing dad again and saying... whatever you needed."

Sadness tinged her words. Fiona cast her gaze down, seeming ashamed. "I thought you were angry with me."

Protectiveness overwhelmed me as I tipped her chin up with a finger, making her look at me.

"You did all this for me, Fi. Just because you wanted me to be happy." Tears welled in her beautiful eyes, her bottom lip quivering.

"I love you, sis. And I`m not ashamed of what we-"

Shocked into silence I never got to complete the thought as I noticed the unearthly, amber sheen in Fiona`s eyes...

The End