The Obsidian Bay Hotel Ch. 01

Story Info
A new erotic thriller! A Dante and Isla adventure.
2.1k words
3.68
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Obsidian Bay Hotel

Chapter 1 - Night Waves

I had two things on my mind that Friday afternoon: the fact that I was leaving for a two week vacation at the beach, and deep-throating my boyfriend's massive nine inch dick.

Dante and I were folding beach clothes into our respective suitcases; his was a fashion-forward striking Nike duffle bag, and mine was a vintage light pink valise. Just like our sense of style, we had different personalities - Dante had grown up in the south side of Chicago and was one of the most street-smart people you'd ever come across in your lifetime. I grew up in NW DC and spent most of my days in bookstores and art museums. Dante was 6'3, slender and well-toned African-American; I was an athletic 4'11 pale redhead with big, perky tits and a firm, heart-shaped ass. We had gotten a few glances cast our way due to our height differences and his studious demeanor in contrast to my sunny one, but people were constantly commenting on how beautiful and happy we looked together. He was much more logical than I, as I loved all things absurd, but it worked well when I would sink into the bed, my head over my forehead, announcing my life was over. Dante wouldn't even look up from his paperwork, and quip calmly "yeah, you'll be fine, Isla."

We crossed paths drinking at a bar during a concert at the 9:30 Club while we were both in college, traded numbers, and never stopped talking after that day. My aunt, who owned a condo complex in Georgetown; she left me the property in her will, and Dante had just graduated with a business degree. We became partners and were trying out our luck as landlords, and enjoying everything the city had to offer us. As much as we loved the rush of my beloved metropolis, we needed an escape, and Dante was a person who loved being around water. We received a brochure in our mailbox about a new hedonistic beach resort called The Obsidian Bay Hotel. I loved the style of the resort, it was something of a mod painting. The retreat even had its own private nude beach, and a nightclub right on the waterfront. Dante hired a temp service to take care of our tenants needs and I booked us a two week stay at the hotel.

I tossed Dante the keys to our Jeep. He caught them, and grinned playfully.

"Oh so I'm playing chauffeur?"

"You're driving so I can suck your dick all the way to Delaware."

"Then let me get your bags, beautiful." He grabbed our suitcases, and sauntered out the door. I turned off all the lights, locked the door, and quickly tapped in the security code. We rode the elevator down to the garage floor, his hand around my chin as my tongue eagerly explored his mouth.

Dante unlocked the Jeep and tossed our suitcases into the back seats, and we left the parking garage. I waited until he was on US 50 to lower my head and lovingly nuzzle my face against the full length of him. I unzipped his pants with my teeth, using my tongue to take him out, licking all the way up and down his entire 9 inches. I moved my hands behind my back, as if I was being cuffed. I positioned my mouth right over his hard cock, and slowly started taking him in inch by inch until he was bulging in my mouth. I wrapped my lips tightly around him so I could take him all the way down and then press my tongue flat against his long, thick dick. My eyes watered as I started moving my head up and down, to take him deeper into my throat, again and again.

"That's my girl," Dante murmured, his hand reaching down to caress the long, crimson waves of my hair. "Suck on that motherfucker, Isla."

Twenty minutes later, we pulled into the hotel driveway. Dante nut in my mouth, one hand on the steering wheel, his other hand pressed firmly against the back of my head. I swallowed every drop, cleaning off his glistening cock with my tongue, stroking him while I kissed his shaft and balls. I licked my lips as I sat up to see our new digs for the next two weeks.

"Oh, wow. Would you look at this place," he said. The Hotel was even more impressive than the picture in the brochure. The grandiloquent building gleamed in the setting sun; the particularly beautiful high-arched windows overlooking the bay.

"This is amazing!" I glanced towards the fenced off area next to the ocean. "Let's hit the nude beach after we check in," I suggested.

"Absolutely, and I could use a drink," Dante said. We got out of the car, handing the Jeep keys to the valet.

"Welcome to The Obsidian Bay!" Said the smiling doormen, waiting for us by the gold-trimmed glass doors. He took our bags. "We're so glad to have you staying with us. Please head right to the front desk and they'll get you all set up. I'm certain you two are ready to go have fun and enjoy yourselves - right away."

Dante smiled at me, putting his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. We walked towards the front desk. The lobby was decorated with polished marble floors, thick Persian rugs, and a vast curving staircase covered in so much plush white carpeting and gold railings that it looked like it led to Heaven. Hearty tropical trees and plants thrived in the windowsills, and we saw an endless row of stores and cafes within the hotel - as if The Obsidian Bay Hotel was its own city. A beautiful, sweet brunette with a Danish accident welcomed us, quickly making copies of our IDs. She gave us both keys, and tokens for drinking at the bar, two warmed plush ivory beach towels, as well as a locker key for our clothing once we reached the beach. We thanked her and exited the lobby through the entrance that led towards the private beach.

The splendor of the nude beach that awaited us was no surprise, considering all the exquisite service we had experienced. We undressed, just leaving only our swim bottoms on. We placed our clothing into our assigned locker, and entered the beach's nightclub.

Delicate Weapon by Grimes was playing on the loudspeakers, as we ordered our drinks and toasted to our vaca, watching the crowd of beautiful nude dancers. A tall, topless leggy blonde danced over to us. She wore her hair in a stylish bob cut, and had sexy muscular arms and abs, like a belly dancer. She was wearing red bikini bottoms, which complimented her sun-kissed skin. She smiled at me, her eyes flickering towards Dante.

"May I dance with your lady?" She asked him.

"Of course!" Dante readily agreed.

The blonde offered me her hand and I took it, letting her lead me out to the beach club's dance floor. The multi-colored lights above our heads sparkled, casting blazes of radiant hues against our bare skin. Our tits pressed tightly together as we danced in rhythm to the music, her arms moving in a seductive serpent-like style, wrapping around my body.

"I'm Diane," she said, speaking loudly over the music. "I just got here yesterday night."

"I'm Isla," I said. "And that's Dante. You're a really great dancer!"

Diane's face lit up at the compliment. "I've been taking lessons - I need something to break up reality and have fun, you know? I got the brochure in the mail and thought maybe I'd meet a cool woman here. And just my luck, a redhead comes along."

"Hey, we all gotta keep the fun going in life. And all the rumors you've heard about redheads are true," I teased, suggestively.

"Oh really?" Diane grinned, squeezing my hand. "Want to go for a late night nude swim?"

"Sure! Let's get Dante - he'll love it."

Diane and I walked back to the bar.

"Come join us," I said, reaching for Dante's hands.

He was smirking. "What trouble are you getting into now?"

"We're going night swimming! Come on!"

Diane and I led him towards the water, away from the crowd at the club. All three of us took off what was left of our swimwear, running into the gentle blue waves, illuminated by the full August moon. Diane and I both took turns kissing Dante, stroking his erect cock. He moved behind Diane, his fingers around her chin so he could keep kissing her while he rubbed himself against her ass. I sank to my knees, kneeling as the waves crashed up against me, and thrust my tongue up Diane's tight pussy, rubbing her clit as Dante slid his dick up her ass, his balls pounding against her. We relentlessly fucked Diane together. I felt her legs steady as her body began shaking in powerful, intense orgasms. Dante gave one final jab into Diane's ass as I moved under them, and stuck out my tongue to catch a mouthful of his nectar as it spilled from Diane. I positioned her to bend over, her firm cheeks up in the air, as I began to lick out her ass. She cleaned off Dante's dick, cupping his balls while she swirled her tongue all over his tip and took him into her mouth.

Dante began playfully splashing us both afterwards, his dick still half-hard, and we giggled, running for safety towards the sand. Diane and I both tumbled down to the ground, still laughing together, until all was quiet. I ran her fingers down my soft cheek, drawing her in closer so I could kiss her ruby lips, taste her tongue, and run my hands up along her smooth sides to squeeze her full breasts. I left my fingers lingering on her nipples, as I kissed her again, more aggressively, taking my lips, teeth, and tongue down toward her neck. Excited, we moved into a sixty-nine position. Diane was on top, our tongues buried deep. We began shoving them vigorously in and out of each other, pressing our faces tightly against each other's clits, as Dante stood over us, watching closely while he stroked his huge cock. He came right as both of us did, splattering a voluminous load of cum all over our naked bodies. Diane and I eagerly licked each other clean, and the three of us took one final swim, ducking under the waves. We re-emerged to the surface and headed towards the shore, to dry off.

"I'm in room 237," Diane whispered in my ear as we gathered our towels and re-dressed, before quickly biting down on my left lobe. "Stop by tomorrow - just knock twice."

Dante and I headed back to our hotel room, both of us freshly fucked and rejuvenated by the ocean's night waves, to order room service before we went to bed for the night. I curled up in Dante's arms, falling asleep with his long dick pressed in between the curve of my ass.

"Hey," Dante said quietly, shaking me awake. "I heard a weird noise. I think there's something in the walls."

"Mmmph," I said. I glanced at the alarm clock on the dresser. It was half past 3AM. "I didn't hear anything. But I'm awake now. Wanna fuck?"

"Just hold up, Isla," Dante said, titling his head. He stood, getting out of bed, slipping his muscular arms into the ivory plush, complementary hotel bathrobe. Wrapping the belt tightly closed, he treaded towards a section of the wall just slightly right of our bed.

"Whatever it is, it's coming from this mirror," he said. He lifted the heavy, ornate looking glass off it's mountings, setting it down on the floor. Dante found nothing behind it other than the white, thick wall. I watched him stare at it, and shake his head, as if his mind was playing a trick on him. That was who Dante was, he liked knowing the reasons behind anything mysterious.

"Come back to bed," I said, turning over on my side. "It's probably just people in another room being loud."

"All right," he said, sounding only slightly reassured. He settled the mirror back onto the silver hooks. Dante took off his bathrobe, and slid back into bed with me, his hands cupping my pale, rounded breasts and burying his face into my hair. "It's just...I've had the strangest feeling since we got back to our room that we're being watched."