The Occasional Cuckold Pt. 02

Story Info
Live goes on for sissy Tina and her mistress.
10.8k words
3.98
8.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Occasional Cuck: Part II

My wife and I were still tied up in our living room where Big Daddy Darnell Clinton--the big-dicked black man, who I just found out was her Dom long before I even knew her--had left us. She used the time to give me some of the history of this arrangement:

"My little sissy faggot: I know this must come as a shock to you, and I'm really sorry about that. I should have told you sooner. I had him gag you because I can't handle a thousand and one questions just now. But I'll tell you as much as I can before the rest of them start to arrive. I'm getting fucked all night, so you'd better get comfortable in your little cuckold position.

"I know I should have said something before; I started a few times, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. You've been good to me, but Big Daddy Darnell has always been my real man. He's not someone to fuck with either. You asked me before who he is; he is a successful entrepreneur, mostly legal... but some not so much, that's all I can tell you about him.

Her words hurt my feelings, and I was sobbing quietly to myself. But, somehow, I understood; I didn't even mind being called names. Something monumental had happened in my mind. I recognized that I couldn't fulfill my role as a man, no less as Her man. As hurtful as the name-calling was, I felt they were accurate. My sudden desire for cock and humiliation couldn't really have just happened tonight. It must have always been there and was awakened tonight.

"I left here chasing their old guitar player and dreams of stardom." She was saying. "He dumped me and left the band about year after we got to New York. Big Daddy thought I had talent; he genuinely tried to help me get into Broadway. I had plenty of auditions, but never got any parts better than extras in Off-off Broadway shows. Producers were always trying to fuck me. I'd get call backs, that were really propositions: 'blow me and I'll see what I can do for you, hon' type a thing.

"But... it was all coded, so they could deny it; they didn't come out and say it. I was so stupid and naïve back then; I never really got it. But when I told Big Daddy about it, he explained that it wouldn't really work as way into the business. 'It's like jes giving 'way free pussy, girl. They'll fuck ya, but they won't actually give you the part.

"He started letting me sing a little back up with band, and then let me stay with him. A couple of years went by; I had no real income, Daddy would lend me a few dollars here and there, until I built up quite the debt with him.

"After a while the debt was so big, he put me to work "on the street" (it was really mostly online and high-end hotels). I'd nurse drinks at the hotel bar, waiting for johns. It would be $300-$500 an hour, and I could do five or six a night. Big Daddy generously shared that 60/40 with me. Big Daddy is not a pimp in the traditional sense, he is more of a sex worker manager.

"Except for me, he didn't sleep with any of the women who worked for him, and they usually earned 30 percent of their take. For his 70%, he provides marketing, security and wardrobe. The vast majority of our clients came from online ads.

"He liked the money I was making, but he wasn't happy about me being unavailable to fuck, and he never liked the idea of a 'sloppy pussy.' He insisted on a two-day gap between anybody else and him fucking me. That's when we got the diner. It was near one of the hotels I was always in; I was in there all the time, getting coffee between johns.

"I got to know the owners. When they were ready to sell and retire, the price seemed reasonable. Daddy loved the idea. We used it as a pick-up spot for the girls and they wouldn't have to hang out in hotel bars. He put the whole thing in my name, but in exchange I had to submit to him completely. You must understand; I love him and no one has ever made me feel as good sexually; so, I submitted to him utterly.

"He owns me totally, sissy Tina. It was generous of Big Daddy to let me come back, when my mom died to take care of my pops, and you were so sweet to help me. I fell in love with you, just not the same way, honey. Big Daddy was kind enough to let me marry you. He never wanted me for a wife, just as his subslut.

"Sissy, it's my fault you think we had a good sex life that, but it's a big fat lie. I faked every orgasm I ever had with you. Sorry to be so blunt, Tina, but it's been hard for three years. I'll be sweet to you again, we'll be loving to each other, I promise... but... I'm glad he finally showed up; I don't know how much longer I could keep doing that.

She had been talking for a while almost non-stop in a husky whisper. She took a long pause gasping for breath and trying to wet palate with saliva. After which, she took a deep breath and said in more urgent tone:

"One really important thing, cuckold, he's probably almost here, so listen carefully to what I am about to say and just do it without question."

I grunted in reply. I was still bawling like a baby at the history she had just related.

"Listen to me carefully now, cuckold! Rufus, the bass player, is going to be here first. He'll be alone. It is very very important that you do not look at him while he fucks me! Or he will mess you up. Just look down and don't let him catch you even glancing over here. Just stare at the floor until he's completely done and gone, understand!? He will be very rough with me and will probably hurt me pretty badly, but don't look, even if you are concerned for me. It will be better for both of us, but certainly for you. Do you understand, cuckold faggot!"

"Uhmm, hmmm," tried to project through the gag. I was already miserable and now scared. What exactly could happen, if I was caught peeking?

"And... Tina, while he fucks me, do not make a fucking sound! He might even taunt you, humiliating me or you, but don't try to answer. Even if he shouts at you to answer, just play deaf. Understand?"

"Yeththth!"

A few more minutes went by, and we both heard the door open, then heavy footsteps approach the room. There was a small hallway from the front door about eight feet to the archway of our living room where we were tied. When he stood below the archway, the whole room seemed to dim. She had specifically said "when he's fucking me," but I didn't know if that meant I could look otherwise, so I kept my eyes lowered as soon as heard his steps.

"Well, well, well, the boss's bitch, nasty fuckin' Kathleen! I betcha been missing my big sweet cock, ho!"

"Ooh, yes! Rufus, I've been missing that big fat cock of yours all this time."

"Whatsit been, a yeah, since you had Rufus's big cock?"

"Oh... I don' know, probably longer than that, daddy. Why don't you come over here and give me that big dick, Rufus honey."

"Oh... is this the sissy cuckold faggot?! Wha? Oh he don' know... that when you came to New York las' yea', you had a little party with old friends? Did you know that sissy faggot?"

No, I didn't know that. It was seven months before; she told me she was visiting her friend, Carmen, who was ill, then called to extend her weekend visit to a whole week. I was dying to respond and maybe get more info, but she had put the fear of God in me. I continued staring at a stain on the carpet, I had just noticed. But he came right over to me and lifted my face up to him. I closed my eyes.

"Open your fucking eyes cuck, or I'll close 'em permanently."

I did as he asked and looked right into the wildest eyes I have ever seen. They were never still, not even for a second; they roved the room looking everywhere and nowhere at once. But when they locked onto mine for fleeting seconds at a time, almost randomly, I could feel the danger in those eyes, and why Kat had been so adamant. It was like being face to face with a grizzly bear or lion.

I feared for her safety; I thought how could she seem so nonchalant about it. He pulled off my gag and addressed me directly.

"You're the fucking faggot loser that married this nasty fuckin' skank ass ho?"

"Yeyeyesss." I croaked barely audibly.

"Yes, what...?"

"Yes, I'm the faggot loser who married that nasty fuckin' skank ass ho."

"Are you making fun of me, faggot?"

"Nnnnono, Sir."

He slapped my face hard, then he said. "Faggot, I am here to fuck your wife the way she's missed getting fucked, by a real man, not a sissy faggot cuckold like you. I don't want you looking at me while I fuck your wife. I don't want you saying nothin' while I fuck your wife. If you watch me fuck your wife, then I'm going to take it out on your whore wife first and then on you. Tell me truly, all this time, you really ain't know, you was married to a dirty skank ass ho?"

"No, Sir, I didn't know."

"Well, ya gonna know after tonight, cuckold. Hee, hee, hee! Now, lower your eyes, and let me start fucking and hurting your piece of shit whore wife. It's gonna sound like I'm hurting her, but it's only 'cause I am; but don' worry, she like it. Dontcha, you piece-a-shit whore?"

"Yes, Rufus, I love what you do to me, how you hurt me, sweet daddy. Stop talkin' to that stupid fuckin' faggot and come get me, daddy! I'm all ready for you, Rufus!"

The next thing I heard was a hard slap, I hoped was aimed at her ass and not her face; it was so loud it made me jump back a little. I almost looked up, but went back to the spot on the carpet.

"Umm, Rufus, I missed your heavy hand, slap my ass again, daddy, please."

Another slap! This time a big yelp from her and a howl from him.

"Thank you, daddy. What do you want to do to me? How may I please you, Sir?"

"Oh, let's see... How long that faggot think it was since someone else fucked you?"

"Four years."

"And when was the last time I fucked you, really?"

"November."

"And... it's June, so seven months, and I just said a yea', and you talking about maybe it was longer. So, you'se a lying ho, too. Tell your HUS-band when was the last time anybody else fucked you, Kathleen."

"I am so sorry, sissy honey, I fucked your old friend Steve three nights ago, when I was supposed to be at the restaurant for the big dinner. I had to fuck him that night because I knew Big Daddy was coming tonight."

"See, faggot. I ain't even know that; just expected it from this dirty whore. So, Kathleen, the difference between 48 months (four years) and two days ago is just about 48, so that's the number. That's how many months you lied to this faggot, heah, about the kind nasty ass ho you are. What can I do to you to punish you for all that lying, ho?"

"I don't know, daddy, whatever you want." I heard another slap; it wasn't as loud and sounded kind of squishy.

"Oh, fuck yes, daddy, slap my wet cunt, uhmmm!" She continued to moan, and I could feel the movement in the air; she must have been gyrating wildly on his hand.

"Your nasty holes are already gaping, bitch. I never get to open you up."

"You wanna take that up with Big Daddy? If you wanna fuck me fresh, Rufus, you know the rules, you just gotta pay my Big Daddy for i..." I heard him cuff her, must have been in the mouth because she swallowed the end of the last syllable.

"Oooph, you wanna get rough right away, Rufus? Still jealous Big Daddy gets me first? C'mon, it's been a long time, be creative."

I heard and sensed him wander over to the bag of tricks, then a satisfied moan, followed by a deep sigh from him, as he headed back over to her.

"Look at this, whore! I can't believe he put this in there, knowing I would be coming here. He must want me to hurt you bad." She gasped audibly.

"I know it will hurt you, but you understand, I have to use it. If he hadn't left it, but he did. He would know I'd pick it."

"I understand, daddy, you need to hurt me for lying; it's okay, Rufus. It's okay, baby, I want you to; I need it too."

"Describe to your faggot what I'm holding, and what am fittin' to do to you with it, bitch."

"He's going to strike me with a spike-embedded flogger. Sissy Tina! don't look up here, no matter how I scream! He's going to strike me 48 times, which is a lot for this particular tool. Whatever happens, though, please don't try to help. Just leave it to Rufus."

I remained silent, but nodded still facing down, so she understood I had heard her.

"Okay, slut, it's not yo' first rodeo, you know the drill. Beg me to begin your punishment."

"Please, daddy, punish me for lying to my cuckold faggot. Please strike me, Rufus."

"Uhmmm, I am going to enjoy this almost as much as fucking you after."

"Ssswatt!" then a big scream from her. She was hyperventilating, grunting between screams, and bawling.

"Whore!"

"Yes, yesss, yes, oh fuck, damn, hurt me, Rufus! One, thank you, Daddy, please may have another?"

"Thwack!"

"OOoph! Oooph, oowwww! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Two, thank you... please..." On it went, she was grunting like an animal by the time he finished. He let her rest finally pausing his hand. I heard him walk to the little bar at other end of the room, and fixed himself a drink. He came back and paused by her, admiring his work, I suppose. He was giving her some brandy; I could smell it and hear her gulp. Then he must have poured some on her back; she screamed out sharply.

"Oooph fuck, Rufus! That shit hurts, oooh, thank you, daddy! It's been so long since I felt your pain, that was intense, daddy. You must have missed me."

"I'm so sorry, baby, I didn't know that flogger would be in there; I don't know why he would leave put in there; 48 strikes. I hope Big Daddy don't be mad. Ya don think he'd get mad for this? He left it in there; he knows me. You think he gonna be mad...? He gonna be mad!!"

"C'mon, Rufus honey, nothing you can do about it now. Just come give me that sweet cock, like you promised, Rufus. Give me my reward, for being punished. Fuck me, sweet daddy, I'm all ready for you. You were so right to punish me, I am a lying piece-a-shit whore. Thank you, daddy! I deserved it. Don't worry Rufus, I'll tell Big Daddy how much I needed it. C'mon, sweet Rufus, fuck this skank ass ho with your big fat cock! I missed you so much, Rufus! Please, fuck me, daddy!"

Her pleading revealed anxiety about what he might do, about being in trouble with Big Daddy. She tried to distract him from that idea by all means. But there was something else, everything she begged was in an urgent deep husky voice, filled with lust. Despite the obvious pain, she seemed even more turned on now. The entreaties were a combination of alarm and urgent sexual desire. He finally relented; I could hear her gasp and croon as he buried his cock deep inside her.

"Oooh, yes, yes, yesss! Finally, thank you, fuck my ass, daddy, fuck me hard! Hurt me good inside with your big fucking cock, Rufus. Ummm, ummm, mmmm! Thank you, daddy!"

"Urghh, you're so wet and slippery. You liked that hard flogging, you nasty fuckin' ho!"

"Fuck yeah! No one gets me like you, sweet Rufus. The pain you give me is so extraordinary, baby. I can feel your pain coming through; it's exquisite, Rufus I am happy to share your pain! Ummm, fuuuck, ooooh! Yeah, fuuuuck meee!"

He fucked her loudly, grunting and moaning slapping her ass. He continually called her humiliating names, she agreed, and begged for even deeper harder fucking. After quite a while of what sounded like unforgiving relentless fucking, she was begging him to be allowed to cum on his fat cock. Her voice was frantic, filled with little trills, like a warbling bird.

"Pleahiheeheese mmmmmay aaihihihii coooome, daaadiiiiee." This was not fake. I could tell the difference now.

"I'm 'bout to come too, you want me to fill your hole with my cum, whore?"

"Oooh, yess, please, daddy, fill my hole!" They grunted to their orgasm, and he seemed to halt inside her. All the noise ceased, then his heavy footsteps made their way to me. He lifted me bodily in my tied position and placed me under my wife's open legs. He pulled my head back and made me look up into her crotch, which looked like she had given birth to twins and one had come out of her ass.

He put his cock back in her ass and pushed his cum out until it dribbled into my mouth. When he was done, his giant flaccid cock inches from my face, he grabbed his clothes and walked off. He must have done a cursory clean up in the half-bath, dressed, and left without another word.

"Whhheww, you got so fucking lucky, faggot." She said after she regained her breath, and he was well gone.

"Had he gotten stuck on that 'Big Daddy is angry,' I don't know what he would have done. He wouldn't have wanted to do anything more to me, but he would have gotten frustrated and angry and would need someone to take it out on... you. I saw him break a guy's jaw, who interrupted us fucking in a public bathroom once. All the guy did was knock politely on the stall door, after we had been fucking for twenty minutes."

"Fuuuck! Shit, he's fucking scary"!

"Yeh, sorry, Tina. I shoudda had Big Daddy stash you in the bedroom. I was just trying to give you a real taste, but I forgot how he gets when he hasn't seen me in a while. That was the worst of it; the other guys will be normal and Momma Jean will be here to help take care of me after."

"Honey..., uhm... you--you really like that? Wha... what... erm... he uhm did to you?"

"Well, Tina; it's complicated, but yes. I can't totally explain what it's like having Rufus's cock in my ass, maybe you'll experience something like it soon. It's like a Roman candle going off inside me. He can't help himself; he needs to hurt me; it's his way of getting ready to fuck me.

"Punishing me like that, to Rufus, is like a regular guy getting a blowjob before fucking. I know it seems crazy, but I do like the pain; I don't know why or how it started, but when a dominant man hits me, it goes through me and right to my pussy. And he's so special! You have no idea how talented and smart he is, or how much he has suffered in his life. I feel connected to him when he strikes me. He needs it to get excited, and it really get's me horny for that big fat cock.

"He is jealous of Big Daddy, but he can't do anything about that because he reveres his brother. With me, he feels there are no limits because they share me. Big Daddy agreed to allow him to punish me for cause. So, he always finds a reason to punish me; and, he has a sixth sense for finding me out. And he hates lies and loves to punish me for lying!

"I've done a lot of shitty things to people in my life, Tina, a lot of it by lying... you for example. I have that Catholic guilt. But I feel compelled to do shitty things. Rufus is like my confessor; when he punishes me, I feel the guilt removed and I'm psychically wide open.

"The pain is also part of the sex for me too. Suffering the pain makes the feeling of his cock so much more intense. And, Rufus was right; that flogger was totally Big Daddy's doing; he had to know Rufus would pick it. Big Daddy never does anything without forethought. He probably felt slighted because it's been so long. He loves giving me pain, and I love pleasing Big Daddy.

"What about us, honey?"

"Aww, sissy. Don't worry, Tina honey. Some things will change between us, of course, but I still love you, dear, and all the other parts of our lives will be okay, I promise. Eventually, you will get used to not having sex with me, and you'll learn to appreciate Big Daddy as much as I do."

"What?! But... you said he would let..."

"Yeah..., sorry, sissy. When I said he'd give you permission to have sex with me, that was true; he wouldn't care. But I specifically asked Big Daddy not to allow you sex with me, to keep your keys, and lock you up permanently. I just can't face you poking at me with that tiny little thing and pretend to enjoy it anymore. You are going to have to get used to coming from having real man's cock or a dildo fucking your little hole, like the cucky faggot we all know you are. Maybe then we can talk about how Rufus's cock feels up my ass."