The Occasional Cuckold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you talking to me like this, why are calling me those names, honey?"

"Aww, aww... little sissy faggot is soooo sensitive. I guess, I've been repressing a lot of resentment toward you. It's not that I don't still love you, and it's not your fault, but this is more honestly how I feel. You are a kind sensitive person, who has been wonderfully generous to me, and I appreciate and love that, but I have been lying, pretending, and treating you with kid gloves all this time. It's been exhausting.

"I think you really are a faggot, or should be, and a natural cuckold. You just watched your wife get tied up, whipped and fucked by two big alpha men, and your little pee pee got hard in its cage. Deep down, I know you really want this. I've been keeping track of your internet history. You probably haven't noticed how you have drifted more into cuckold porn, after I got you started with that BBC video, or how often you are masturbating to just cock.

"You haven't noticed how horny you are all the time; that's 'cause I've been spiking your food with horny goat weed. And you also haven't notice that we are not having intercourse and mostly you are licking my cunt and coming in my hand after just a couple tugs. Or that I've been "working late" at the restaurant a few of days a week, for months.

"Rufus just opened me up and this is just me finally being honest. Big Daddy is my man, and you are going to be his little sissy cuckold bitch! If that's not what you want, you can just walk out that door, divorce me, and Daddy and I will own your mom's business and this house, and you will be poor and alone. I certainly don't want that, but we both know that's not what you are going to choose anyway.

"Are you, Cuckold!?"

"No, Ma'am!"

"Oooh, Ma'am. I like that faggot. That's what I want you to call me from now on.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I'm sure they're almost here, toddle back to your corner. I don't want them to see you first, and don't want you too involved. Those guys will want to fuck me all night, until I pass out, so if I don't have a chance to speak to you until tomorrow, do everything Momma Jean says."

I waddled clumsily back to my corner. I was right by the credenza, but she signaled me get on top of it, like before. It was nearly impossible with my arms tied to my knees. I laid my stomach on the surface then tried to slither forward, but rolled on to the floor a few times before I could get into position. I had settled into position for less than two minutes before the door opened and a deep feminine voice called out from the hall.

"Kathleen, my dear, where ya' at?"

"Oh, Momma Jean! Hello, I'm right in here."

The big beautiful toothy smile was the first thing I noticed about Momma Jean. She brought a different energy into the room. At the show, she had worn a sparkly sequined gown, the shape of a muumuu; now, she had on similarly-shaped non-sparkly housedress. She opened her large arms as if to embrace the air, when she reached the arch and looked over at my wife. Kat, expected the boys next, but apparently Rufus had called her, worried Big Daddy would be angry.

"Oh, my darlin' girl!" She said when she got a closer look at Kat. "Rufus!?? Man, that boy!"

"Yeah, I know, I know. Don't tell Big Daddy, Momma Jean! He felt really bad; maybe it's even what Big Daddy wanted. He knows Rufus has impulse control issues, and I know he packed that bag himself and put a spiked flogger in there, with Rufus coming. But it's okay, Momma; just fix me up for the boys and don't make big deal to Big Daddy, please... for Rufus."

"You've always had a soft-spot for that brute. I tell ya', if he wasn't my brother, I'd 'a done reported him to the POlice. 'K looks like a few of these gonna need at least butterfly stitches. But, I'm jes' gonna clean ya' up real good and put some antibacterial on it, 'til the boys are thru wid you, no sense having to do it twice. They up there at yo bar drinking, fo' free, so they boun'ta be in a rambunctious mood.

"Das' the cuckold, over theah?"

"Yeah, that's my little sissy cuckold, Martin; Big Daddy renamed her Tina. Say hello to Momma Jean, sissy."

"Hello, Momma Jean."

"Hi... uhm, Tina. Oooh, she's so cute, honey! I could just see her wid some good makeup and waxed; that lipstick too much, sweetie. You done good, Kathleen; Big Daddy gonna like "modifying" her. Sissy Tina, I'm gonna need ya' ta help get your wife ready for the boys. I'm going to untie you, but when the boys get here you go back to your place."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Oooh, and she polite too. C'mon, Tina, sweetie."

She untied my hands from my knees and massaged my legs and spanked my little bottom. She made me bend over with my legs spread wide and checked the butt plug--which had never stopped mildly buzzing in my ass. She turned it off, then pulled it very slowly out of my ass. She spread my cheeks out wide. I felt so empty after being plugged for more than an hour.

"Try to gape your hole, for me, sweetie." I pushed out with ass muscles.

"Good, good. You 'bout ready for the bigger one. Stay here!" She left me in my bent over state, while she went to the suitcase. As she returned, she held up a new much larger plug. I gulped at the thought it would be going up ass. She smiled her beautiful pearly smile, which looked menacing with that beast in her hand. She squirted more lube in my ass.

"We need to work on your wife fast, so I don't have time to warm you up," she spread lube in my hole with her fingers opening me up. "I have to just shoved this up there. It's gonna hur..."

She didn't really finish that sentence before pushing ruthlessly against my hole with the bigger butt plug. It did hurt as it put pressure on my sphincter, but then I just felt pleasantly full again.

"Okay, cucky. Umm, you such a cute little sissy; I may have to play whicha some. Come help me. Get me some towels a basin of hot soapy water and washcloth." She stroked my cheek gently and smiled her sunny smile, filling me with warmth.

It was hard to walk around with that monster in my ass, but the reminder it was there made me giddy, every step sent sensations to my prostate, as I brought the things over. She had let Kat off the rope and laid her on the couch with her head propped up, her back stretch out. It was a mess. Momma dabbed at it with the wet washcloth and wiped the worst of it.

Momma poured hydrogen peroxide all over Kat's back. She recoiled and writhed in pain and grunted into her gag. After that, Momma used some large self-stick antibacterial bandages on the larger cuts. We were finishing up with her, when the rest of the band came noisily into the house.

"Hey, Momma!" Said one of the large Black men, the guitar player, Trevor. The other two--Curtis, the trumpet player and Fergus, the young white boy on drums--just shouted garrulous general greetings.

"This the cuck?" Curtis said, not really asking. "Why don't you get us some drinks, cuck, while we get ready to fuck yo wife."

"Yes, Sir. What would you like?"

"Get me a gin, just a dash of tonic and them two will have beers."

I went to get the drinks and water for Momma and Kat. Walking to the kitchen, I felt the plug moving in my hole, again. I had never had anything in my ass before tonight. And now I had spent half the night with a smaller plug and now this huge one in my ass. I have to admit. It felt so good walking around with it and I purposely swayed my hips to accentuate the effect.

When I got back, they had laid my wife, on her back, on top of the large coffee table. They used a couch cushion to prop up her devastated back, with arms tied behind her. They clipped a leash to her collar and tied it around the table legs, keeping her head immobilized. They took off the spreader bar and shoes. On her left side, Trev was tying her left ankle to its corresponding upper thigh, and Curtis was doing the same on the other side.

They finished "prepping" her, and stopped to have their drinks leaving her all tied up. Momma took her water and Kat's and had me prop her head up to drink. It was tough because as I lifted her head she was choking from the collar. Achieving a delicate balance between choking from the collar or the water, Momma gave her tiny sips through a straw. Kat was all smiles and seemed eager to finish her water, so she could get on with her debauching; she choked a few times in her rush.

When she finished, Momma gulped down her own water and gently nudged me back to my corner. She placed me back on the credenza and tied my hands behind my back. She bent me over and turned on the plug to a very gentle slow hum. She didn't tie my legs and didn't put the gag back on. Meanwhile the boys had started working on my wife.

Trev went right to her head end and pulled his big (but not Rufus or Big Daddy huge) cock and rubbed it over her face. She was eager, trying to get it in her mouth, but he kept it from her teasingly. Round and round he went, and she chased his cock with her tongue out, but she had limited range and choked herself trying to get to it. When she finally got it in her mouth, he began to piss right into it.

"Your bitch wife, is so fuckin' nasty, cuckold. Look at her drinking my piss. She ever let you piss in her mouth, faggot?"

"No, Sir."

She tried to swallow as he pissed, but soon was overwhelmed and piss poured out her mouth as she coughed and choked on the head of his cock at the entrance to her mouth. But she was laughing and joking with Trev, obviously enjoying herself. Fergus, who was the only one totally naked so far, had a really long thin dick. It might have been nine-ten inches long, but just over an inch in diameter; but it was sticking straight out and stiff.

He had grabbed a small crop from the case and was smacking her tits, particular her still clipped nipples, like he was playing an drumline. Curtis was pissing on her exposed battered pussy and ass. She was moaning loudly as Trev finished pissing and let her lap at his big cock. Curtis was still pissing on her and Fergus reached down with his other hand and splayed her pussy lips with his fingers for him.

He didn't seem to mind getting Curtis's piss on his hand; he was rubbing her pussy and pushing in a finger or two in while still slapping at her tits with the crop. When Curtis finished, he went up to her head and he and Trev alternated fucking her face. Fergus went right for her pissy cunt and stabbed into it with his long thin dick. She made a sharp gasping sound as he penetrated her, between sucking their cocks.

Fergus fucked with absolutely no control, as he just jack-hammered into her ruthlessly. He grunted loudly and kept shouting: "I can't fucking believe, this nasty whore!" He was still slapping her tits as he fucked. He couldn't last too much longer I thought, my little dicklet wriggling in my cage trying to harden.

I had lost track of where Momma was and looked around; she couldn't have left, I thought. I was looking toward the archway, when I spotted her coming back in. She had ditched the muumuu and was wearing a black latex Domme outfit. It was like a combination garter/bustier that held her massive tits up and exposed. The garters held up stocking of the same material and her panties with what seemed to be a codpiece in the front.

She came right over to me, ignoring what was happening on the table. She had a crop just like the one Fergus was using to smack my wife's tits. She smiled that smile at me and gave me a wink.

"Okay, cutie, you and I are going to get better acquainted. Would you like that, faggot?" I nodded my head, but she snapped the crop at my nipples. "Would you like that, FAGGOT!"

"Yes, please Momma Jean." She leaned in and gave me a tender peck on the forehead.

She tapped my cage with the handle of the crop, then put the handle deep in my mouth and squatted down in front of me. She lifted up the cage and fondled my balls gently. Then she leaned in and suckled both my balls at once. She nudged the plug, increasing its speed. She took the balls out of her mouth and lapped them. I was wriggling my ass around to push more of the plug in me.

Then she held out the cage and sucked the whole thing (balls, cage and dicklet) into her gigantic mouth and savored it. The feeling was amazing, but I was getting hard and it began to hurt really bad. I was moaning.

"Don't you fuckin' come, little faggot!" She sneered, taking me out of her mouth.

She stood up and still lifting my cage and smacked my sac with the crop really hard. I was crying instantly from the pain. She held my face in her big hand and tenderly kissed my closed tearful eyes. Then she shoved her tongue in my mouth kissed me passionately.

"It's pleasure and pain, cutie. Don't worry Momma is gonna make you feel really good tonight. Are you ready for Momma to take your little cherry, sweet sissy Tina?" I nodded again and she smacked my nipples with the crop."

"Yes, Momma please take my cherry." I corrected.

I wasn't sure exactly what that meant at the time; I assumed it was about the BDSM. She helped me off the credenza, stood directly in front of me and slowly pulled down her latex codpiece bikini revealing a large black cock. It was shocking to look down from the amazing cleavage of her breast to the wonderful girth of her penis. The only reason I wasn't gasping at its size was because I had just seen Big Daddy and Rufus, but hers almost as impressive.

"Beg to suck my cock, faggot!"

Before tonight, even as I watched all those cuckold videos with big black cocks, it had never really dawned on me. But now, with Momma's big burly monster in front of me, I was desperate to have it. My little peepee twitched its approval in its cage.

"Yes, please, Momma Jean, let me suck your big fat cock, please!" I shouted urgently.

She placed it gently to my lips, "jes' lick it first, baby. Get it nice and wet for your throat, Momma's gonna deep-throat her little sissy. Tell me, you're ma sissy bitch, faggot."

"I'm... mmm... your...mmrmrm... sissy... mmuummm... bitch, Momma!" I moaned between licks of her massive cock. I couldn't get enough of the taste. I licked it like a lollipop then suckled the head gently like a baby suckling her momma's breast.

Her essence was all female; she smelled delicious, like sweet perfume and cocoa butter, but her cock tasted like salty manliness, and she was dripping delicious pre-cum I lapped up. Her cock was a slimy mess, from my attentions. She pulled it away and spat into my open mouth, before she pressed it back into my mouth and pushed down my throat. At first, I thought I was just going to gag to death... killed by cock! But she worked her way in slowly and persistently, pulling back a little when I began to choke and letting me get used the fullness.

When she was finally all the way in, I thought I was going to throw up cock, but she held my head fast against her pelvis. I was gagging and choking on it and starting to struggle; and still she held me down on it, but she soothingly caressed the back of my head and softly cooed in my ear.

"Aww, aww now, now, jes relax, little sissy Tina. Don' worry. It's okay if you choke some, jes' let my cock fill yo' throat; don't fight it, dear. Calm yourself, baby, Momma won't let you suffocate. Jes' breathe through your nose, sweetie."

This helped me tremendously. I focused just on getting air through my nose and let her have my throat. She kept it deep inside until I could calm my breathing, then slowly pulled out. She fucked my throat nice and slow not always taking me all the way, and holding it there until I calmed myself.

"You a natural cocksucker, Sissy Tina! That feels wonderful on Momma's big cock, baby. How does that feel, sweetie?"

"Ummm, I love your big cock down my throat, Momma Jean!" I croaked, when let me speak.

I understood suddenly what my wife meant about the joy of pleasing a cock. I wanted to lavish every pleasure on her cock; to make my mouth and throat as warm and pliant for her fat cock. She was soon grunting and groaning while grinding her cock into me, then stopped abruptly and pulled out, holding her enormous weapon just inches from my mouth, while she huffed for air and leaned out with my tongue out trying to taste the slimy beast again, but she held me back.

"Not yet, sissyboi. Imma pop that ass cherry first, sissy Tina. Are you ready to give me your ass?"

Now, I knew what she had meant, and I was so ready. The plug in my hole was making me crazy. I felt so full at both ends. I knew her cock was longer than the plug and as fat. I worried a little about how much it would hurt, even the small plug had given me a burning pain; and now, the bigger one was making me feel really good, except for my teeny dicklet, which was doing its best to get hard in its confined space.

"Ooooh, yes, please, Momma take my ass cherry. Fuck my nasty ass with your beautiful fat cock."

"Oh, my little faggot! I'm ready to take that ass." She went around behind me, pulling my plug out until it had just cleared my ring and then pushing it hard back in. She fucked me with the plug really sensually. The feeling was unbelievable; I enjoyed it, but my dicklet was really bothering me. I whimpered and she reached over with the crop and slapped at my peenie until it went down. That felt better.

She took out the plug and held it out under my nose. "Smell it! Faggot!" I sniffed at it and it smelled a little like shit. "Is it shitty?" I nodded my head, and she shoved it in my mouth. She reached around in front of me on the table, where she had put a condom. She dexterously placed the condom on her huge cock and without much warning plunged the beast deep inside me. I was gagging and gasping, and biting down on the shitty plug in my mouth.

I had lost track of what was happening on the coffee table. And as she rested her cock balls-deep inside me, I now looked over there. Fergus must have come in her pussy because he was sitting on the couch sipping on his beer, fondling the metal clips on my wife's projectile tied titties. Trev and Curtis were now fucking her cunt and ass. Curtis was laying on the coffee table beneath her with his fat stubby cock in her ass, and Trev was on top of her fucking her pussy.

The sight gave my little dickie a jolt of pain. I could hardly see my wife's face while she was getting gangbanged, but I stared until I could catch her eye. Her eyes were closed, but she looked like she was in total bliss, with these two big cocks in her.

"Oh, fuck, fuck. Please fuck my ass, both of you; same time, pleeehease!" She suddenly shouted.

Hearing this Trev pulled out of her vagina, pushed her frog-tied legs up to get a better angle, dipped his hand into her gaping cunt to get more lube and squeezed his cock between her rim and Curtis's cock. She was moaning really loudly as the second cock went in her asshole. Momma was staring with me at what they were doing, but began sliding her cock in and out of me very slowly.

I noticed, as she got going, that she was mimicking Trevor's pace, in my ass. As he sped up, she sped up, he slowed, she slowed. As my wife screamed for it harder and deeper, she finally looked my way and saw what was happening; she gave me a big smile and a wink. Then, went back to demanding to be fucked hard in the ass by two big cocks.

Momma was fucking me hard and fast now as Trev was doing with Kat. I kept my view directly on her the whole time. I was sobbing with the plug in my mouth the bitter taste of my own shit distracting me, and frustrating me. I wanted to go back to Momma's delicious pre-cum. Fergus was now at her mouth with his long thin cock and she finally stopped demanding hard fucking.

Momma was pounding into me and grunting in my ear. Fergus pulled out of my wife's mouth. "In my pussy, in my pussy. Fuck my nasty fuckin' cunt!" She screamed frantically at him.