The Occasional Sub Ch. 04

Story Info
She begs.
4.2k words
4.74
4.3k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dragonfruit"

I was just coming into the bedroom to get ready for bed. I was tired, but that was my only complaint. Still if he hadn't said it, and had just tried to go for sex, I would have turned him down. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for something boring today. Instead, I came alert. "Yes Sir." I said with a hint of a smile.

I shut the door and locked it. I remained there as I removed all my clothes. He was already lying in bed when I came in, and he kept looking at his phone as I prepared. I folded my clothes and set them next to the dresser. Then I went to the drawer to grab the anal plug and nipple clamps. I put the clamps on first. Only tightening them enough to cause a slight pinch. Then I decided to put in the medium plug. I am only required to use the small one, but am free to use whichever I want. It doesn't take me long to get it in, and by the time I get it in place I'm already feeling ready to go.

I grab a hair tie as I make my way back to the spot by the door and put my hair in a high pony. I kneel with my hands on my thighs, my eyes cast down and my head slightly tilted down. I'm sitting on my heels and my knees are spread wide. I'm careful to maintain good posture so my shoulders are back and I'm pulling in my stomach. I always have a difficult time holding this for any length of time.

Once I was settled into position he put his phone down and stood up. He was wearing only a pair of boxer briefs. He made his way over to me and stopped directly in front of me and placed his hand on my head, patting me gently. He rubbed his hand down the side of my face and under my chin, gently pulling my head up. He used his thumb to stroke my cheek. I closed my eyes and gently pressed into his hand. "You seem eager tonight," he said.

"Yes, Sir I am, I'm happy you initiated this tonight."

"I'm glad kitten." he said and then paused. I smiled at him. I like the new pet name. We had discussed some options and he said he'd choose one. It was his idea. He wanted something to call me that wasn't harsh, but would still embody the sort of possession aspect. I told him that I like it when he calls me slut, so he said he'd still use that once the mood hit.

"In the spirit of this new nickname I got this for you to wear." He said as he opened the top drawer of the dresser and pulled out a strappy leather harness. He helped me into it and tightened it using two fingers to make sure it wasn't too tight. It tightened in so many places that when he was done it felt like it had been custom made for me. He inspected every inch of it, rubbing his fingers along the edges. It tickled as he did it, but his concentration made it feel very erotic.

"Display." he said as he turned and walked away. I stood straight, hands behind my head, feet shoulder width apart, shoulders rolled back, breasts pressed forward, head up looking straight ahead. He dug around in the toy drawer for a moment before extracting a different set of nipple clamps. This one with a chain connecting them. He pulled the others off and replaced them with the new set. He ran the chain through the metal ring on the front of the harness. Then he tightened them almost completely and a steady hum of pain was present.

"How does that feel?"

"They sting, it feels good."

"That's good, do you have anything to add?" He asked.

"No. Not right now."

He looped a finger under the collar and dragged me to the bed. "Lean over and spread those ass cheeks open for me."

I did what he told me. He looped two fingers under the anal plug, paused for just a moment, giving me time to adjust so he didn't hurt me too bad, or to object if I thought it would be a problem. Then he pulled the plug out, and pushed it back in. I regretted using the medium plug for a moment. It hurt and I struggled to relax.

"Are you sure there's not something you would like to add to your comment kitten?" I knew this was because I did not call him sir, but I wanted the punishment tonight.

I didn't say anything. I was still trying to breathe through the pain, and also I wanted more pain, even though this wouldn't be my preferred method of administering a punishment I would take it.

"I see." He spanked my ass hard, landing it over the plug and I almost cried out. "Here's the thing Kitten, if you don't use your manners and behave properly tonight then I'm just going to stop. Last chance, do you have anything to add?"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir. It won't happen again." The pain had caused my body to respond strongly. I was so wet I thought I would literally start dripping. I wanted him to escalate now.

"Good. You can let go now" He said. I let go of my cheeks. Then he squeezed both of my cheeks before rubbing his hands up my back pressing firmly and leaving a trail of warmth. He grabbed the strap and pulled me upright with both hands. Then he pulled me away from the bed. He let me go and moved in front of me. "Display" he ordered again. I did and he stood a short distance from me, looking me up and down. "Take one hand and start to rub a wide circle around your clit, but don't touch it."

I followed his instructions even though I wanted to groan out a complaint, but I didn't want to give him a reason to stop. I was struggling to not rub my clit, and as I stood there, he pulled off his boxer briefs, freeing his erection. He began to rub himself as he watched me. I looked down, watching him stroke himself. My breath quickened. My clit was so swollen I was having trouble avoiding it now.

He caught my reaction and smiled at me. "What do you want kitten?" he asked.

"I want you to fuck me Sir."

"Hmmmmm." Just a sound from the back of his throat. I dampened further. He walked closer to me, reached down and grabbed my wrist, stopping me from teasing my clit. He placed my hand on his cock and I began to pump him gently as he had been doing.

He let go of my wrist and cupped his hand over my mound and rubbed his palm against my clit. Then he dipped his middle and index finger just inside me and rubbed up and down. I melted into his palm and pushed against him. I almost orgasmed right there. I wanted more, but the little voice in the back of my mind reminded me that I wasn't allowed more yet.

I groaned and stopped moving, opening my heavy eyes and looking at him. "Please Sir?"

"Resume your position." He said.

I let go of his cock and put my hand behind my head again and fixed my posture. I was a mess and could smell my own excitement in the air. He put his hand on my tummy and walked around me. When he got to my back he smacked my ass then squeezed hard, let go and smacked it again.

"Is that what you want slut?" he whispered in my ear.

"Fuck, yes please Sir." I begged in return.

He put his hand on my back and moved back in front of me. He landed his whole hand on my tummy. Not too hard, but enough to push the air from me. "Is that what you want?" again he whispered in my ear.

"Yes. Sir. More please." I whispered the last part.

He slapped my pussy. I jerked a bit, letting out a small moan. Then he wrapped a finger under the chain between my nipples, and I realized how much they were aching. He used it to pull me forward and down. I held my breath against the pain it caused.

"More?" He asked.

"Pleeease Sir." I begged.

He put his hand on my ass, pulled the chain hanging from my nipples down then started to spank me as he used nothing but his finger around the chain, and the pain in my nipples to keep me from moving. His hand came down over and over. Switching between my cheeks, down to my thighs, over my back. I was panting, moaning, and sweating when he let go of the chain, put his hand under my chin, and guided me to stand again.

"Knees." I went to my knees leaving my hands behind my head. He gently tapped them to signal I could put them down. He stood close enough that his erection was just inches from my face. I licked my lips and waited patiently.

He had a small smile on his face as he said. "Go ahead kitten, you know what to do."

I had him in my mouth and his balls in my hand instantly. I sucked hard and came off the tip with a small pop. I grabbed his shaft, and made very small pumps as I licked circles around the tip. Then I licked a wide firm path from his balls, up his shaft and to the tip. I stopped at the edge and used my teeth to just barely nip before coming off him completely. Then I pumped him at a medium speed with my hand while licking back and forth across the underside of his shaft. The head of his penis was in my mouth as I did so. When I had enough of that I closed my mouth around him and sucked hard as I continued pumping him.

My other hand was still on his balls, but had been still as I did my best to pleasure him. Then I started to massage them gently. His breathing had quickened and I heard a little gasp now and then. Then his hand came to rest on my head. I looked up at him. He looked back at me. His eyes were heavy with pleasure and I smiled around him. While holding his eye contact I let go of his shaft and balls and put my hands on his ass. I pulled myself towards him, taking him into the back of my mouth. Just to the point before gagging. He moaned and his hand fisted in my hair, but he wasn't controlling my movements still.

I broke eye contact, then pulled myself forward more, pushing him down into my throat. I lightly shook my head to adjust more quickly to the invasion. When I did he stopped me with the hand on my head. I looked back up at him as I pulled back off him. I bobbed on him a few times, waiting to see if he had direction to give. His eyes were mostly closed. Occasionally opening and looking down at me. When no direction came I looked away again and I took him back into my throat, this time with no shaking. I pushed him in as far as I could then pulled off again. Taking a breath I did it again, getting him a bit further. Back and forth I continued. Slowly working him further down my throat.

After several more bobs he finally broke his self control. He took some of my hair in each of his hands, pulled back until I was looking up at him. His eyes had darkened and I could see the lust in them. He positioned one hand at the back lower part of my head, while still holding my hair in his other. He stood tall over me and forced himself down my throat until his balls were pressed firmly against my chin and my nose was smooshed against him. My eyes immediately began to water and my hands were squeezing his firm ass. He pulled out only about half way and pulled me back up against him firmly. I only managed a tiny breath, and he repeated this several more times before finally letting me go.

I was bent over in front of him, catching my breath around strands of saliva that I had to wipe and pull from my mouth. Tears made their way down my cheeks. I only took a few seconds to straighten back up and get into position. Wiping the tears from my face then smoothing down my hair.

He took a moment then pointed to a spot on the floor. "Stand there and lean over using your hands to support yoursel." My hands were resting on the bed. He tapped my legs, having me spread them so wide that my ass was even with the top of the bed. Roughly 4 feet apart. He stood behind me and placed the head of his penis just between my labias. "Do not move a muscle that isn't absolutely necessary."

He pushed about an inch inside and pulled back. My pussy clenched around him trying to bring him deeper. He pulled out and smacked my opening hard. I let out a sound like, "Ahg."

"I said do not move a muscle that wasn't necessary. And that wasn't necessary."

He started again. I was barely breathing as he began his torture again. This time I focused entirely on not letting my muscles contract around him. It was not easy. He did this for what seemed like forever. Just the tip in and out, my body tense. Finally I started to beg. "Ahhhh, I can't hold Sir, gah. So close already. Please. Uhhhh, please, fuck me Sir."

He pulled out.

"Noooo please Sir, please fuck me."

He put the tips of his fingers inside me, then pushed all the way in, holding them there.

"Yes, thank you Sir, thank you."

"I wouldn't thank me yet slut." He pulled his fingers out and didn't return them. Instead he walked beside me. He was stroking himself gently. "I've dipped myself into your juices. Look how wet my tip is. That's from you. This hand," he motioned indicating the one he was stroking himself with, "these were the fingers I put inside your dripping cunt. If you want me to fuck you, you'll have to deep throat my cock without my assistancet. Do you still want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, please Sir. Yes" He walked to the swinging chair and sat down.

"Crawl to me and If you do a good job I'll reward you."

I got on my hands and knees and moved to him as languidly as I could pull off. But I was too fast. I wanted to be fucked so bad. He was laid back in the chair so that he was laying partially back. Making sure I had plenty of room to go for it. I got on my knees, bent over him, wiggled my hands under his ass. Then in one long motion I pushed him as far down my throat as I could. Then I adjusted enough that I could push down further. My nose and chin, both making contact. I remained like that as my eyes watered again. "Fuck yes, your throat is so fucking tight kitten. My little fuck toy. Taking my cock down your throat like a good slut."

My chest warned. I pulled back enough to get my breath then I started bobbing on him. Going as far down as I could without breaking rhythm. "Yeah, yeah, like that." He said and he began thrusting towards me. Then the tension of doing this myself was causing me to struggle a bit and I kept gagging on him. "No you can do it, relax your throat slut. Take my cock. You can do it." I concentrated and did what he said. It helped a bit but it was still a struggle. I felt him swell a little and I knew he was about to cum. "I'm cumming. You better swallow it all slut."

I got a quick breath then took him to the back of my throat. I brought one hand up to pump him as he came. I eagerly swallowed him, pumping him for all I could get. When he finished I pulled back and sat in front of him as his body twitched around his fading orgasm. When he finally recovered enough he said, "Alright kitten, that's enough. Lay down on the bed and wait for me."

I excitedly got in the bed and waited for further instructions. He put his boxer briefs back on then came around the bed to our toy drawer. He handed me a blindfold and I put it on. I was lying on my back when he grabbed an ankle and pulled. He put a cuff on it and attached it to the strap at one corner of the bed. He did the same with the other ankle at the other side of the bed. Then he cuffed my wrists, but these he cuffed together and placed them over my head.

"Don't move your hands from above your head."

"Yes Sir."

He moved his hand down my arm, stopping at my underarm to tickle me. My instinct was to pull my arms down, but I fought it as hard as I could, my whole body squirming. Then suddenly he removed one of the nipple clamps. It took a second, but then the pain hit. I arched my back, caught in a weird space between tickle and pain. Then his mouth was on my nipple. He was no longer tickling me. He grabbed my breast as he sucked and flicked my nipple with his tongue. Then I felt his fingers on my other nipple just before he released the other clamp. I arched my back again. The pain turned to pleasure. As he continued massaging my first breast with his hand, his other hand began doing the same to the other breast. Then he moved his sucking and flicking to the other nipple.

My back was still arched slightly when he grasped either side of the harness and pulled me up towards him. He bit down on my nipple as he lowered me back to the bed, letting it stretch until finally letting go and setting me back in the bed. My pussy was throbbing with need. All the pain and pleasure he gave my nipples traveled straight to my pussy and clit. My hips rocked back and forth slightly. He moved away from me so I stopped moving instantly thinking there was a punishment coming because I moved or something, but then he palmed me.

His fingers were moving in circles around my opening as his palm pressed against my clit. I began to thrust towards his hand. "I love watching you squirm." He said as he continued his teasing. He kept teasing me and I kept thrusting towards him. I was begging with moans of frustration until he pushed firmly down and held, preventing my hips from coming off the bed. I arched my back again and he pinched and pulled hard on my nipple. Then switched to the other.

"This is fun for me. I hope you're enjoying it too, kitten."

"Oh, yes, more, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease, pleeeeease Sir."

"Is this what you are begging for?" He said as he slid one finger just inside and started to circle.

"Ah yes, please more Sir."

He released his hold, allowing me to thrust up again, but he still didn't allow his finger to go any further. When I settled back down he pushed his finger in deep, his fist pressing against me. It was just one finger and he made no motions. He just kept his fist pressed against me with his finger pointing straight inside.

When I couldn't stand the teasing any longer I began to beg again, "Please Sir, may I have an orgasm, please." I nearly cried as I asked.

He flicked his finger several times. I let out an "ah, ah, ah, ah" as my body vibrated under him.

"You have been a good girl, and I did say I would reward you." He pulled his finger out.

"Noooooo, please, S...." He stuck his finger into my mouth, cutting me off. "Patience slut. I'll give you the promised reward when I'm ready. Lick it clean." I did as he asked. I didn't give any fucks anymore. I licked and sucked on his finger, then reached for his knuckles, which he presented to me without hesitation. I heard movement as I cleaned him and knew he was preparing something, but I had no idea what. He's always careful to hide his intentions. When he was finished he withdrew his hand from my mouth.

I heard him using the lube, and the next thing I felt was his fingers wrapping around the plug in my ass. I was so ready to be used in any way that he was able to remove it with almost no work. As soon as it was clear he began to slowly insert a dildo. Moving it back and forth. I would have been happy if he just pushed it all in at once, but I was trying to show patience. Somewhere deep down I knew he was watching out for me, it just didn't matter to me at that moment.

Once he worked it in as deep as he wanted and had pumped it in and out a few times he said, "Don't let this come out." I held my breath trying to find the right muscles to hold on to it, and he waited patiently as I worked for it. I was barely breathing as I held my focus on the correct muscles. It was only a few seconds and he was back.

He pushed a wedge pillow up under me. Then he placed a second dildo at the entrance of my pussy. Holding the dildo in my ass he pushed the other in just a couple of inches and started to fuck me with it. I took the torturous stimulation without complaint for as long as I could.

"Sir please, please fuck me Sir, please."

"What did I say about patience?" He said and pressed the dildo in my ass further in.

"Please Sir please. I'm ready, please, fuck me. Please."

"It's so cute when you beg me slut." Then he finally started to fuck my ass and pussy in long, deep strokes. I moaned in relief as I finally got some of the stimulation I needed so bad. But he kept a slow rhythm. I was so close to an orgasm, but I just couldn't reach it. I knew what he wanted now, so I gave it to him.

"Please Sir, fuck me."

"I need to cum so bad."

"You can take it, your my little fuck toy, and I'm not done playing with you."

He pulled out the dildos and took turns putting just the tips in each hole and back out.

12