The Occasional Sub Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir please. I can't take it. Please just fuck me hard, fuck me so hard. Please Sir." I was so desperate now I was on the verge of actually crying. On the verge of using a safeword. He must have sensed it because he finally gave in. He plunged the anal dildo in and out firm and fast.

I took a breath of satisfaction. "Thank you Sir, thank you."

He continued like that for a moment. Not wanting to go back to teasing I kept begging. "Please Sir, fuck my pussy too?"

He pushed the anal dildo in and held it deep inside, then he started to fuck me with the dildo in my pussy. He pushed it deep and hard like I had asked. I let out a wild sound, a long moan for the satisfaction I needed so bad. It felt so good. My body shattered as the orgasm built frantically. He pulled the dildo from my ass and used his free hand to rub and pinch my clit.

"Fuck yes, thank Sir, Oh my God, yes, thank you." Then my body came back together and all awareness was focused on one point before exploding outward again. I could feel the pulsing deep inside. It was like light shot from my body and exploded into the world over and over again. He didn't immediately stopped, and it felt like my orgasm lasted forever.

Just as I began to come down he slapped my clit firmly, and I exploded again. I must not have been breathing because suddenly I took a deep breath and my whole body went limp. The pulsating still going strong, but getting weaker.

I didn't even realize that he had left until he came back with a warm rag and began to clean me up.

"Are you ok?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Fuck yes sir."

12