The Octopie Creampuss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I plunged the full length of my cock to the bottom of her cunt. I stroked no more than twenty times I imagine, and then filled her with my cum. It was an orgasm that made my balls ache as rope after rope of my special cream filled her tight pussy. It was also the act that caused Fiona to break her silence and voice her frustration as I intended. You see, as much as I'd been taught about the many techniques to make a woman cum, my early ejaculation was not accidental nor was the fact that I did so without allowing Fiona to cum.

"What the fuck?"

"I know and I'm sorry. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to cum."

As my cock began to soften and slide from between her folds I reached down to feel her wetness and our combined juices streaming down her legs.

"Lets go to the bathroom so I can have a pee and then we can finish you off. This time it will be all about your pleasure, I promise."

"Ok but I need to get off and not some one minute job either! And, I don't need to pee I just need you to fuck me hard!."

"Fine, just let me get out of the back half of the costume or its going to get much wetter in here -- unless you are into that!"

"Ya, no but I think you should go quick and then get back in here and fuck me proper!"

"I promise, you will cum harder than you have in years but lets agree that neither of us will speak aloud until after you cum."

"Fine. Just hurry up and get back here and make me cum!"

We got into the bathroom and I got out of the back of the costume while Fiona remained in the front. Conveniently, the bathroom light was burned out but I expected that my silent partner had orchestrated this situation while waiting for us to finally make the move to the bathroom. Hunter was from a small town nearby and did not know Fiona or anyone else at the party for that matter. Hunter had attended in a simple ghost costume as my guest and had been present and observing us the entire time.

Hunter was to be the key to exposing Fiona to an entirely new and unexpected sexual experience. Though careful not to reveal my intent, our ongoing text exchanges led me to believe Fiona would enjoy what I had planned for her this evening. If everything went as planned I would notch another fantasy off my list while providing Fiona an experience that I was confident she would enjoy even if on her own, she would not have had the courage to seek out such an act.

After relieving myself in the dark and fumbling around to reconnect with Fiona I mentioned that it might take a little while before I was ready to go again. The disappointment in her heavy sigh was unmistakeable but I assured her that I could easily get her off even if my cock took some time to come back to life.

As with any good devious plan there was always the element of the unknown and unexpected. This next step was absolutely crucial and if it didn't go perfectly then the element of surprise would be lost and the plan was likely to fail.

All that Fiona knew in the dark confines of the bathroom was that the toilet had flushed and the back zipper of the costume was being pried open. A desperate knocking on the door meant that the private octopus party for two had to continue elsewhere which was just perfect for my intentions. The moment we exited the bathroom the pleasurable assault on Fiona's body had resumed in earnest. Breasts were squeezed, nipples pinched and her very wet pussy continued to release our combined fluids as her clit was massaged to perfection. The plan was unfolding beautifully.

As the four legged octopus shuffled to the middle of the room I chose my moment to speak. It was incredibly difficult to hear anything over the pounding music and a long night of alcohol had made the crowd noise even louder. At first, Fiona couldn't make out what the guy in the simple ghost costume was trying to say as he leaned in close to the head of the octopus.

I was later told that Fiona had come to expect that something was different than earlier in the night but whatever had begun to puzzle her mind, she would have had little chance to guess what was actually going on. For that matter, it had to have been difficult to concentrate amidst the thrill of feeling her left breast squeezed tightly and her nipple rolled and massaged sending immediate pleasure to her groin. A right hand now rubbed her clit in a way that was eerily similar to her own private technique. Somehow the pressure was just right. The moment of knowing just when to reach down and grab some additional wetness and then back up to rub her slippery clit with the perfect amount of pleasure. It was very much how she herself would fondle her sex when alone in bed.

We had come to the stage in my plan that I had termed, the reveal. When I raised my voice as loud as I could and asked Fiona if she was having a good night, that was the cue. At that instant, Fiona began to receive a series of love bites on her neck and shoulder while the rest of her body continued to be pleasured. More importantly, it was also to be the point as the body behind her pressed up close and mashed a firm and full set of naked breasts against Fiona's back.

Before any of this could sink in, I briefly pulled up the white sheet to reveal that I was the ghost Fiona had been speaking to. I could only imagine the confusion in Fiona's mind as she came to realize that some unknown female had traded places with me and climbed into the back of the octopus costume under the cover of the dark bathroom.

As I came to learn later, Hunter had timed her assault on Fiona's vulnerable sex to perfection. At the precise moment the game was exposed, she had begun to furiously masturbate her costumed partner, finally bringing her to a very powerful public orgasm. I watched with rapt attention knowing that Hunter's skillful hands were guaranteed to deliver Fiona to the place that had teasingly been denied to her all evening. It wasn't long before the head of the octopus slumped forward and I knew Fiona had cum hard.

I waited a considerate few minutes to let Fiona settle in the afterglow before leading my now lesbian octopus to an unoccupied bedroom. Once inside, costumes were abandoned like the house was on fire. With no words spoken or questions asked, the three of us crashed to the kingsize bed where we remained entangled for several hours despite frequent banging from outside the door.

We began with Fiona in the middle and together, Hunter and I gave her our complete attention and devoted ourselves absolutely to exploring every inch of her beautiful body. Unscripted at this point and mutually driven to maximizing our pleasure, we three evolved into a free-for-all of giving and receiving. Every orifice was probed with both mouths and hands. The smell of sex filled the room and likely beyond

I watched the tentativeness of Fiona's interaction with another woman turned into a lust-filled attack on another woman for the first time in her life. . I had the honour of holding Hunter's smooth lips apart while Fiona tried her hand at giving oral sex to one of her own kind. That night I witnessed Fiona and Hunter do just about every act two women can do with each other and together. Not to be left out, I licked each of them countless times and was able to my surprise, to cum in each of them once more each. Long after my cock was raw and spent I laid back watching Fiona and Hunter continue to ravish one another like it was their last night on earth.

Discussions about the evening were inevitable but that was kept for the ride home after Hunter had been dropped off at her hotel. As the curly haired redhead exited our vehicle she offered up that we might wish to spend the next night with her in her room. The offer was not immediately accepted. This was to be part of the long conversation on the ride home and is really better suited for the next chapter in any event.

The end -- for now.

12