All Comments on 'The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 01'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well written so far, but not a lot of story at this point. I'm halfway intrigued but will hold back my verdict until the next instalment.

AZSAMAZSAMalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

Have read the story entirely elsewhere. Got some real twists you don't normally see. Wife comes across as very strong. Enjoyed it - well written.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
A bit far out.

Her husband is missing for a couple days so she decides to work in a cat house to solve the mystery? I like a good mystery, but the deductions and logic need to make sense. Suppose her husband went off the road a hundred miles south and they find him alive three days after she starts her job as a whore? I'm sure that she will be right in this story and the whore house is the place to look, but logically, it's weak. It's a real stretch that she start her search by working in a cat house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
0 point

write a book

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lets see where this goes

What is his wife going to di in a cathouse, this is so strange. Now she is a detective.this is to weird now.n

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I wouldn't really consider this s erotic novel.

That said so far it is a well written piece.

I very much enjoyed your story.

I also wrote your name down so I can keep

a eye out for any of your future works.

Awesome job and keep up the good work.

And to the naysayers until you have read

Whole piece keep your negative comments

To yourselves. He needs encouragement

not negativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
valium

Two paragraph's and I was falling asleep, gonna finish this at bed time sure to put me out like a light. I like your pen name but think you should use your own, Mr Stu Pid

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
What HDK said

Interesting start. I don't believe there was enough in what Hubby said for Sweetie to link his disappearance to his bordello-plant's phone call. We readers (almost) know the bordello-plant was killed and dissolved, so Hubby went out to investigate her failure to resume contact...but Sweetie didn't. Maybe this is just an opportunity to try something she never had a good excuse to try before (with a get-out-of-jail-free card.). And maybe make a few extra bucks!

It is handy to know the author, so you have the necessary well-informed friends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a bit ambitious

Did they dance and fuck in the mall restaurant? How was it the woman was lying naked on the table? ??? WTF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
flawed, but not dead. no, not by any margin

An intriguing premise! Main characters seem to be rather accepting of each other's generally radical moral values.

Some have opined this effort too ambitious, others fret about her connecting dots that aren't there.

None of that, sir. Carry on.....but mind the details.

Remember, characters are isolated from events they're not party to, unless another tells them, or some other vehicle (like a note, card or found love letter) makes,them known to that character.

I do agree that her choice to go work a brothel to find her husband because she 'can't live without him', is pretty far fetched.....unless she was a former brothel employee and so prepared for and not morally stricken by the 'workload' of that environment.

So. Either more background or tighten up the storyline to a more believable state......Please.

It may prove to be a better story yet, but I must limit my vote to 3 stars for the somewhat painful logical errors and flawed thought process of the main characters.

We suspend belief to a point, but never enough to overcome glaring problems in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not good

Slow moving, boring, irrational, stupid. I couldn't manage to force myself to read it in detail, but even skimming this was a chore. I've got to agree with HDK. If you continue this, I hope she gets the absolute bejesus fucked out herself in the whorehouse, then learns that her husband was in an accident and has been lying in a hospital. But I really hope you just throw the towel in on this mess.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Interesting idea but very dull and boring so far and rather cliche. Kinda feels like part of the story is missing in how the wife's first idea to track down hubby is to work in a whorehouse right off the bat instead of using the skills of her job as a journalist to try and locate him first and only use the whorehouse gig as a fallback plan.

TBH tho my biggest concern is if Alex_lover is going to finish this tale or pull another "let some other writer finish it" bullshit as was done with Revelations.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Interesting Start

It wasn't really that great but it has me curious. I will continue reading.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

You have me intrigued. Quite a drastic approach she is choosing, becoming a pro in order to find hubby.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
This is the person

who wrote "Revelations?" How the good have fallen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is the person

with OneBrainCell? How the cucks have been olded.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I see my anon

Creampie loving stalker is still around.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
wtf

does any of this even mean anything?

LVGirlLVGirlover 9 years ago
Absurd

This has to be the dumbest premise for a story that I've ever seen. A young woman, deeply in love with her husband, decides the best way to find him after he disappears is to go to work for a house of prostitution? Unbelievable.

Just to be sure about this, last night a bunch of us were out for a quick drink after work, and I asked the group what they thought of this plot. The women ranged in age from mid twenties to mid forties, some married, some not. Not one of them would have done what Nicki did.

All I can say is that the author has got to be a man who doesn't know any women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarious

lmao, omg .. soooo funny

have to agree with the previous comment

not only the wifes thoughts/actions .. but also that her best friend is actually helping her put this MAD plan in action ..

TOTALY NUTS.

still the writing is of good quality , even if the plot is somewhere over the rainbow ... way up high ( along wiith the Author , and whatever it is he has been smoking)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think

Literotica is a fantasy world. Every writer has their own fantasy and most of them are out of this world. This story is also one of those fantasies.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Some author's fantasies you ridiculous, this is even worse than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories