The Odd Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh thank you!" beamed Shauna. "After all, we can make it just a one-time thing if you like and no-one need ever know."

There were sheepish smiles all round as they set up camp that evening. It was a free camp -- several kilometres off the highway on the shores of a large man-made dam. To everyone's relief they had the site to themselves. They decided to shed the day's travel dust with a swim in the dam -- which gave them all a chance to appear semi-clad and to assess each other's bodies more closely - then retired to their respective caravans to shower and dress for dinner. Shauna chose a simple wrap-around dress that clung seductively to her generous curves. Debbie was in her usual khaki shorts and polo top -- a combination that still highlighted the lovely curve of her bottom and the twin peaks of her modest breasts. The boys -- as usual -- were in shorts and colourful button-up shirts.

As they sat down to their shared meal -- barbecued steaks and salad -- no one overtly mentioned the evening's plans, but the flirting between Dave and Shauna was anything but subtle and by the end of the meal they were openly exchanging touches and cuddles. Debbie and Martin looked on with tolerant smiles and nervous glances at one another. The now habitual sharing of wine and spirits helped everyone relax and when Dave returned from clearing away the dishes he stopped behind Shauna's camp chair and began massaging her shoulders. She murmured in pleasure and he bent to kiss the side of her neck and let one hand slip into the top of her dress. The hand quickly found it's way into her bra cup and his fingers found her nipple already stiff and eager for more attention.

"Oooohh," sighed Shauna.

"You like?" murmured Dave in her ear.

"Mmmm yessss!" she breathed heavily in response.

"Oh for god's sake, get a room you two!" chided Martin, but without any real annoyance. In fact the sight of Dave's hand working over Shauna's full breast gave him a pleasurable jolt -- and again he glanced nervously at Debbie. She, too, seemed transfixed by what Dave and Shauna were doing. Needing no further prompting Shauna disengaged herself, rose, and taking Dave's hand, she waggled her fingers in farewell to Martin and Debbie and led Dave the few steps into her caravan.

As the door slammed shut behind their spouses, Martin and Debbie suddenly became very nervous. Martin poured them each another glass of wine and they sat drinking in silence both too tense to move or comment.

Inside the van there was no such hesitation. Shauna and Dave melted immediately into each other's arms and their mouths met in a hungry kiss. Dave's hands slid down Shauna's back to clench the ample cheeks of her bottom, squeezing and massaging as their tongues danced an urgent duel. Shauna slid one hand between their bodies to grasp the bulge of Dave's cock through his shorts. It was already hard and she felt a rush of excitement at the apparent thickness. Without ceremony Dave reached under Shauna's dress with one hand and slipped it into the back of her panties to feel her naked arse flesh.

"Oooh fuck yes!" breathed Shauna in his ear. With this encouragement, his hand slid from her arse around to the front of her panties to cup her freshly shaved mound and part the swollen lips."

"Oh fuck Shauna," he moaned. "Your cunt's so wet!"

Her cunt! That word sent jets of excitement coursing through her body. Jesus Christ, she thought, Martin had never called it her "cunt". In fact he'd never called it anything. Their lovemaking had been virtually silent on his side, and now Dave's vocal excitement triggered a primal lust that had her already verging on orgasm. His fingers tried to press deeper into her folds but she clamped her legs together.

"No," she begged. "Not like that! I'm too close and I want to cum on your cock. Please, please just fuck me!"

Dave wasn't going to argue. His rampant prick was doing all the thinking now. Shauna took his hands and backed down the narrow passage of the van till her legs felt the double bed, which was already folded out and stripped to a single fitted sheet. They embraced again and shared another quick deep kiss before Dave gave her a push that sent her sprawling onto her back. With their eyes locked Dave quickly stripped, throwing off his shirt and dropping his shorts and jocks to the floor. Shauna had her dress round her waist and her panties half off when Dave's cock came fully into view. She paused to marvel at it. The phallus before her wasn't long - not as long as Martin's -- but it was thicker: a blunt cudgel that made her gasp in longing. She quickly kicked off her panties and pulled her feet up onto the bed, spreading her legs to fully expose her pink gash. The growl of appreciation she heard from Dave made her excitement ratchet up to a new level and she held out her hands to him, urging him forward. She was almost dizzy with need and when he knelt between her legs she lifted her hips off the bed to offer herself to him. Their eyes locked as he supported himself with one hand and used the other to grasp his cock and seat the bulging tip within her folds.

Shauna couldn't believe what was about to happen: she was about to feel a strange cock invading her body - another man's cock in her cunt. She froze.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed, pulling away from him. "Condom!"

"Oh, fuck -- sorry," exclaimed Dave. He pushed himself upright to retrieve a condom from the pocket of his shorts, rip it open with his teeth and roll it onto his straining cock.

Shauna watched in growing excitement -- her heart pounding in her chest. Then he was there - wedging himself into her. She'd never felt anything like the thrust of his thickness into her body. It stretched her in a way she'd never been stretched before, taking her breath away and making her eyes bulge. But the feeling was exquisite. They paused just for a moment when she felt his balls against her bottom, then it took just a few short thrusts to make her excitement peak and she cried out in joy as her orgasm swamped her. She clamped her legs around his hips holding him tight inside her and moaned aloud with each spasm of her cunt.

*

Outside the van, Debbie and Martin could hear most of what was going on inside. After a few minutes of awkward listening Martin took her hand and said: "Perhaps we should go indoors too. I think your caravan is parked far enough away to be out of earshot."

"Oh yes please," replied Debbie gratefully. They gathered up the wine bottle and glasses and hurried to the other van. Once inside they closed the door and sank side-by-side onto the small padded seat that served as a dining nook.

After the small ceremony of wine pouring and sipping they lapsed into silence again, neither knowing what to say or do. They exchanged nervous smiles then looked everywhere but at one another. When the strained silence became unbearable they both began speaking at once.

"You know..."

"I'm not..."

They stopped and laughed.

"Sorry, Martin. You go first," said Debbie.

Martin smiled awkwardly and reached for Debbie's hand to give it a brief squeeze. "I was just going to say that we don't actually have to do anything if you don't want to. I mean, I know this is supposed to be a swap situation but I don't want you to feel like, you know -- that you have to -- you know, do anything you don't want to..." His spiel dried up. He'd released her hand but when he glanced at her she was smiling at him and she slipped her hand back into his.

"Oh Martin, you're so nice," she paused and took a deep breath. "I think I would like to do something -- but I'm just not sure I can. You see I've never been with anyone but Dave. I was a virgin when we met and there's never been anyone else. I don't think I'd even know what to do with anyone else."

Martin found he'd been holding his breath and now he let it out in a long sigh. He realised just how much he wanted Debbie to "do something". He turned on the small seat to face her bringing their knees into contact and returned her smile.

"I know exactly what you mean. I had a couple of other girlfriends before I met Shauna but no-one else since then. So maybe we should just take it slowly." He tentatively lifted one hand to cup her cheek and she covered it with her own, tilting her head to snuggle against his palm.

Their first kiss was tentative too. Just a brushing of lips but the second followed immediately, still gentle but more firm and lingering.

"Ooooh," breathed Debbie. "That was nice. You kiss so softly."

"Then let's do it again," said Martin with his confidence beginning to grow.

This time they met with parted lips and the gentle suction made each of them moan. When Martin felt the flick of her tongue tip it sent a surge of excitement to his groin. Their mouths moved gently together, their tongues advancing and retreating till each was breathing heavily and their hearts were pounding with excitement. Martin's hand curled into Debbie's hair then slipped down to the crook of her neck, his fingertips caressed her throat, her collarbone, the satin skin in the V of her polo shirt.

Debbie gasped under his touch and pulled away. Martin felt panicked.

"I'm sorry," he stammered. "I got carried away."

"No no!" breathed Debbie. "It's okay. It's nice -- it's just ... well no-one has ever touched me like that...'

"We can stop," offered Martin.

"No -- I want to -- I mean I don't want to stop. It was lovely, so gentle. But would you mind if we turn the light out?"

Martin smiled in relief. "Of course not." He stretched across the narrow space to flick the light switch near the door. The caravan was plunged into momentary darkness but a bright half moon was shining over the waters of the dam casting a silvery glow through the high caravan windows, and when their eyes adjusted they found they could still see each other quite well, but in a softer focus.

Martin took Debbie's face in his hands and leaned in to kiss her again. She moaned into his mouth. When they broke the kiss he sat back just to look at her. "My God Debbie," he sighed. "You are so beautiful." Even in the pale light he could tell she was blushing. He moved to kiss her again but she stopped him with a hand on his chest. She paused for a moment looking deeply into his eyes, then sat up straighter and slowly began to tug the bottom of her polo shirt from her shorts.

When he realised what she was doing -- what she was offering - Martin held his breath. As she pulled the shirt up to reveal the smooth plane of her tummy and her pale blue satin bra Martin's heart beat to a rapid tattoo and a surge of excitement shot to his groin.

When the shirt was gone Debbie found she was trembling -- not from cold -- but from an erotic excitement she'd never felt before. Her heart was racing. She had never wanted anything so much in her life as to feel Martin's fingers on her body again. She gathered her courage and with slightly shaking fingers she unclipped the centre clasp of her bra and shrugged it off her shoulders. Martin's eyes slid from her steady gaze to her beautiful small breasts. They sagged slightly without the support of the bra but her small nipples were dark and tight in the moonlight and Martin was sure it was easily the most erotic thing he had ever seen in his life.

With growing confidence, Debbie reached for his hands and drew them to her gasping in excitement as his palms closed over her breasts. The graze of her hard nipples in his palms sent a jolt of ecstasy to her lower belly and she felt a swelling and gathering wetness between her legs. Then they were kissing again and moaning and murmuring to one another as their mutual excitement overtook them. Debbie threw her head back and moaned aloud when Martin's mouth closed over her left breast and gently sucked on the nipple. She arched her back pushing her tit harder into his mouth. His hands roamed over her shoulders, arms and back. She gasped when his fingernails raked lightly down her spine. She scrabbled with the buttons on his shirt and pushed it impatiently off his shoulders; then they embraced feeling the first delicious melding of their naked flesh. Somehow they made it to the double bed at the far end of the van and from there things became a joyous blur for Debbie. Martin was lying beside her as they shared more caresses and kisses. She felt his male hardness against her belly through his shorts. Then she was on her back and he was slipping off her joggers and socks; tugging her shorts down over her hips. But always so gentle -- so considerate. His touch moved over her like feathers making her entire body sing. She helped him with her panties till she was lying naked under his gaze. She'd never felt more wanted, more desirable, more beautiful. And Martin paid suitable tribute to her body -- lightly kissing anywhere and everywhere, using his lips, tongue and fingertips to bring her to a delightful plateau of erotic sensations.

Then it was her turn to strip Martin of his shorts and jocks. She marvelled at his rigid penis -- at the length -- at the slight arching curve. It felt slender but strong; unlike with her husband's penis she found she could clasp it easily in her fingers. He was moaning at her touch and suddenly any doubts were washed away. Debbie felt confident and determined. She was about to take another man's penis -- another man's cock -- into her body and her need was overwhelming.

They were lying side-by-side but Debbie pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips. She lay on him to receive his kisses; she moved over him to feel his smooth chest caressing her nipples. Then she could wait no longer and slid down his body to feel the tip off his cock against her wetness. She couldn't believe how natural it felt; how easily his crown found her sweet spot. Both of them were moaning with rampant desire when he flexed his hips and she pushed back, taking his entire length into her body in one smooth liquid plunge.

Debbie gasped and held completely still. Lying rigid beneath her, Martin became concerned.

"Is it okay?" he asked. "Do you want to stop?"

"Shhh," Debbie silenced him with a finger to his lips. She had paused to savour a sensation she had never known. She felt completely but comfortably full. Martin's cock had reached a depth she'd never experienced -- yet she did not feel stretched. It was as if his tool had been crafted specifically for her. "Ooooh," she eventually breathed. "No, I don't want to stop. I never want to stop!"

Slowly she began to move on him, rolling her hips to luxuriate in that sensation of fullness, then rising and falling above him, settling into a slow and sensual fucking motion that made each of them groan in delight. Martin, too, was feeling a wholly new sensation: of being gripped tightly inside the petite Debbie. It made his cock swell further and soon both were gasping and moaning.

"Oh God," said Martin with a strangled urgency. "I don't think I can hold out much longer. I think I'm going to come."

"Oh, yessss," Debbie responded. She grabbed his hands and moved them from her hips to her breasts, pressing them against her distended nipples. And that was all it took to push Martin over the edge.

"Ooooaaahhhhhgggghh," he cried in strangled excitement as he pumped his cum deep into Debbie's pussy. Thrust after thrust he jetted into her, lifting her with his hips as the tight clasp of her vagina milked him of his spunk.

Debbie rode out his ejaculation and when he sank back onto the bed she once more lay down on his chest breathing deeply and feeling him soften inside her. After he'd caught his breath he asked timidly: "Was that okay?"

She smiled against his shoulder: "It was perfect. You were perfect."

"Did you ... um ... you know, did you orgasm?"

"No, not that time. But I'm sure I could with you."

They lapsed into silence till he suddenly exclaimed: "Oh damn!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Safe sex! We didn't use a condom. Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry. I just didn't think!"

Debbie merely chuckled. "Shhh. Don't panic. Do you really think it was necessary? Unless you're a very convincing liar about being monogamous with Shauna I think the chances of you giving me any disease are pretty remote."

"Oh no -- of course," Martin replied. "And vice versa I'm sure."

"And, after all, the chances of me getting pregnant post menopause are pretty slim."

They both laughed at this and Martin hugged her lovely body more tightly, covering the side of her neck and shoulder with soft kisses.

*

"Holy shit! said Dave as Shauna slumped back onto the bed and released the grip of her legs from his hips. "That was quick!" With his cock still buried inside her he supported himself on his elbows to smile down at her glowing face and flushed chest.

"Ha ha," she laughed. "I've been on the verge of orgasm all day just thinking about fucking you. I hope you're not complaining?"

"Fuck no. I love it. You can come as often as you like."

"Mmmm, I'm glad about that because I intend to. I actually orgasm quite easily -- it doesn't take much to push me over the top." She emphasised this with a flex of her pelvis that squeezed his still rigid cock. "Oh hell - you haven't come yet have you?"

"Nope."

"Well, I'll have to do something about that! What can I do for you?"

"Well for a start you can show me those fantastic tits of yours again."

"Oh, of course. I sort of forgot I'm still half dressed." Without dislodging his thick cock they managed to roll over so Shauna could sit astride Dave. She quickly shed her dress, then slowly removed her bra, holding the cups in place to tease him before letting her heavy breasts fall free.

"Oh yeah," sighed Dave as he gazed for a long moment on the creamy mounds. Then his hands were on her: lifting, cupping, kneading the naked flesh and finally rolling and pinching Shauna's prominent nipples. Shauna responded with deep sighs and contented groans. She leaned forward to bring her tits down to his mouth and felt sparks of renewed excitement travel from her nipples to her cunt as he sucked and gently bit her swollen nubs.

"Ohhh yess!" she groaned. "Suck those tits! Bite me, hurt me -- make me come again!" As Dave complied with her every wish Shauna began to sway above him, feeling his thick cock moving inside her. As her excitement built again she began to ride him in earnest plunging up and down and gasping at the lustful sensation of being stretched. It wasn't long before Dave began to respond with hip jerks of his own, thrusting upward to meet her plunges till their soaked flesh was slamming together with lewd slapping noises that only drove their excitement higher.

Ooooh, yesssss," gasped Shauna. "Oh God yes, fuck me! Fuuuuck meeeeeee!" This time her excitement triggered Dave's orgasm and they came together in a mutual rush that left them both gasping. She stayed astride him till her clenching cunt drained him completely and then rolled off to lie side by side with him, holding hands.

After a few moments he lifted her hand to his face and kissed the palm. "Wow," he said. "You seem to like talking dirty!"

"God yes," she replied. "I hope I didn't shock you."

"Not at all! I fucking love it! I've always wished Debbie was more responsive in bed. She never says anything -- barely makes a sound -- even when she's coming."

"Well, I have to admit I rarely say that sort of thing with Martin either, but I sure think it. It's one of my favourite things when I watch porn: hearing the filthy talk. Always makes me come harder."

"Wow -- you watch porn? I don't think Debbie's ever seen a single frame!"

"Ha -- you're learning all my dirty secrets. Martin doesn't know I watch it. It's usually late at night after he's gone to bed."

"Do you masturbate to it?"

"Fuck yes -- it's when I have the best orgasms."

"Maybe Martin would be happy to watch with you."