The Odd Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna considered this for a moment then said: "This might sound strange but I actually don't want him to."

"Really?"

"Sure, that's a part of me I'd be embarrassed for him to see."

"How come?"

"Well, he's worshipped me all of our life together. He's always been so respectful and considerate," Debbie paused. "And -- well -- I guess I'm too shy to let him know the kind of sex I really want. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, I can see that. But what exactly is the kind of sex you really want?"

"Can I be very frank?"

"Of course," said Dave rising on one elbow to look into Shauna's eyes.

"After 28 years of loving marriage, how do you tell your husband that sometimes you actually want to be treated like a whore? That you want to be fucked in shameful ways; you want to be deep-throated; and spit roasted; that you want him to plaster your face with his cum; and have him fuck you in the arse!"

"Oh Jeeezus!" said a wide-eyed Dave. "Fuck that sounds so hot! Jeez Shauna -- I'd willingly do all that to you. Christ, look, you've got my cock twitching again!"

"Oh fantastic!" Shauna looked down at him eagerly. "Do you think you can get hard again so soon?"

"Well - not usually - but you've got me more turned on than I have been in decades!"

"Ha ha," laughed Shauna. "Well, we can certainly have fun trying." With that, she crouched over his semi-flacid cock to pump it a few times and feed it into her mouth. She could taste the tang of their combined cum on his thickening flesh and moaned with the sheer headiness of wanton desire.

*

Martin had never felt more happy and contented with a woman. He held Debbie against his body unwilling to let her move. He felt the pulse at the base of her neck beating lightly but steadily against his lips. He breathed in the lovely scent of her. For the first time since they'd entered Debbie's caravan he thought about Shauna and what she was likely doing with Dave. But he found himself smiling at the thought of their coupling. He gave a short laugh.

"What's so funny?" asked Debbie lifting her head to look at him.

"I just can't believe what's happening tonight. It's just so weird that three days ago Shauna and I had never even met you and Dave -- and now we've shared the most intimate thing a man and a woman can do."

"You're not sorry are you?"

"Hell no! Tonight with you Debbie has been fantastic." He slid one hand down her back to cup a bottom cheek and give it tender squeeze. "You are so beautiful."

"And so are you!" she assured him.

Martin scoffed: "Beautiful? I hardly think so."

"But you are Martin! You're so gentle and sensual to be with." She kissed him briefly on the lips then pushed herself up to kneel beside him and lightly stroke his nipples. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I've felt some things with you tonight that I've never felt with Dave. I know he loves me -- and I love him - but he doesn't have a clue about my body. When we make love he goes from nought to a hundred in seconds flat and he thinks I'm the same. But it actually takes me a lot longer to feel really aroused. Often he's banging away at me before I'm really ready -- and then of course when I do start to respond it's usually all over." She took one of his hands and raised it again to press the palm to her right breast. "From that first night we met I just knew you would be different. And you've given me the kind of experience tonight I've always wanted."

"But you didn't even climax," Martin protested.

"That doesn't matter," she assured him.

"Well it does to me," he said firmly. He sat up and lifting Debbie's slight frame he spun her around and dropped her onto her back.

"Ooooh," she squealed, laughing in surprise. Now it was Martin's turn to straddle her hips. He used both hands to caress her breasts -- gently squeezing them and rolling the tiny nipples.

"So," he commanded. "Tell me the thing you like in bed more than anything else and that's what I'm going to do for you."

"Does sleeping count?" she teased.

"No it most definitely does not!"

"Well -- ok -- then I guess I really do like to be licked, you know, down there..." she finished shyly.

Martin smiled in the bright moonlight, leant forward to kiss her lips, then trailed his kisses down her chin, her neck and onto her breasts. He spent several minutes just making oral love to her tits -- making her squirm under him and roll her shoulders. But when he began kissing his way down her stomach she grabbed his head to stop his progress.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Well -- it's just that I'm all messy down there -- I should really wash before... well you know."

"Hey girl -- I don't care about that. I want you wet. I want you messy!"

"Oooooh my," whimpered Debbie feeling a dirty thrill that was wholly new to her. She watched wide-eyed as Martin settled himself comfortably between her spread thighs. He looked hungrily at her delicate pink gash then looked up to her face.

"Prop your head up on the pillows," he gently ordered.

"Why?"

"Because I want to see your face when I make you come."

"Ooooh my God that's so sexy," she breathed and dragged two pillows behind her head. Then, with his eyes still locked on hers, Martin lowered his mouth to gently kiss her glistening cunt. The touch of his lips sent a quiver through her entire body and she watched enraptured as Martin used his thumbs to spread the petals of her sex and slowly lick up and down her cleft. He licked her lightly and slowly, then more firmly. He kissed her as deeply as he could, then sucked gently on each swollen lip making tremors run through her body. Debbie's spine began to arch and her eyes closed as every part of her consciousness focussed on the beautiful sensations emanating from her pussy. Martin spent long minutes using his lips, tongue and fingertips to build her arousal, licking and sucking from her perineum up through her silken slit -- but stopping just short of her clit.

Debbie's moans and the rolling of her hips told him just what she liked but he stayed clear of her most sensitive button till she was almost begging him to find it.

Finally Martin replaced his mouth with his fingers, sliding two of them between her pulsing lips. He sucked on the tender flesh at the very crease of groin and began a slow finger fucking. Debbie responded with louder moans and when she began to lift her hips Martin used his other hand to unsheathe her clit and give it just one feather-light lick. Her response was immediate. She jack-knifed to a half-sitting position and moaned aloud: "Ohhh yesss there -- there -- oh God please!"

Martin rewarded her. He reversed the fingers probing her pussy and curled them up to caress her G-spot. Then he zeroed in on her clit with his lips and tongue, sucking hard on the pearly bud and flicking it rapidly with the tip of his tongue.

Debbie's howl of pleasure echoed through the van and beyond. Martin had to hold on tight to her shaking hips and looked up to see the beautiful orgasmic torture reflected in her face. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was fixed in a perfect O as her entire body vibrated to the force of her climax. Her legs clamped tight to Martin's head and his fingers felt the pulsing of her clenching cunt.

Martin was stunned at the reaction he'd managed to induce in Debbie and he watched her face in wonder as the aftershocks of her orgasm set up a rhythmic vibration in her body.

Eventually, she calmed enough to release his head from between her legs and she pulled him up to smother his soaked face with grateful kisses. She clasped his body tightly to hers -- and still he could feel the faint tremors of her receding climax.

When Martin eased back to look at her face there were tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh Debbie -- I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

She merely shook her head from side to side and when she could command her voice she reassured him: "Oh God no Martin -- you didn't hurt me. It was beautiful -- soooo beautiful. Thank you -- thank you -- thank you." She emphasised her gratitude with repeated kisses.

"Wow," he said at last.

"Wow what?" she queried?

"I've never seen an orgasm like that before."

"Don't you make Shauna climax like that?" Debbie asked with growing curiosity.

"Not like that," said Martin. "Shauna does climax -- pretty often and pretty easily -- but I don't think it's quite that intense."

"But surely, if you make love to her like you just did to me, it must be that good for her."

"No, you see ... Shauna gets too impatient. For her it's all about the ... well... the fucking -- the penetration. I'm beginning to see how having a hair trigger might be a disadvantage for a woman."

"Hmmm," mused Debbie. "Well, if Shauna doesn't require that kind of attention it does make me wonder where on earth you learned such skills...?"

"Oh -- well -- you see, I have been totally faithful to Shauna sine we met ... but, as I mentioned before, she wasn't my first girlfriend."

"Ah, I see," replied Debbie. "I'm just glad you learned it somewhere! And when it comes to orgasms I think I'd rather go with quality over quantity any day!"

Martin smiled at her and rolled to the side, bringing her with him so they were lying face to face. He caressed her cheek and traced one finger round the whorls of her ear. She adjusted her legs to take one of his thighs between her own and sighed contentedly.

"Um, are we supposed to be sleeping over do you think?" Debbie asked.

"I'm not sure that was decided -- but I know I'd rather stay here with you tonight ... if that's okay?"

Debbie kissed him. "It's perfectly fine with me. In fact you take up a lot less of the bed than Dave does." She kissed him again -- this time more deeply. He moved against her and their mutual excitement began to build again.

Martin pulled back to look into her eyes. "Do you want to ... you know ... again?"

"Can you?" asked Debbie. "So soon again?"

"To tell you the truth I don't know - but it might be fun finding out if you're willing to try."

"Oh yes -- I'm very willing." And with that Debbie rolled Martin onto his back and kissed her way down his body. She eased his legs apart, cupped his balls with one hand and used the other hand and her mouth to breathe new life into his flaccid cock.

*

The morning dawned bright and clear on their isolated camping spot. When Shauna emerged from the Coopers' van, wearing only last night's dress and carrying her underwear, she found Martin already swimming in the dam. She strolled to the water's edge -- slipped off her dress and waded into the water naked. She was almost on him before he noticed her and the look he cast her way was one of uncertainty and apprehension. Debbie's wide grin reassured him and when she floated into his arms she answered his "good morning" with a soft but deep kiss. Her body was lush against his and he was only mildly surprised to feel the surge of blood to his cock.

"So," he murmured in her ear. "Was it a good night for you?"

"Oh Marty," she sighed. "It was fantastic. And I can't thank you enough for allowing it to happen. I do love you." Her sentiment was clearly heart-felt and Martin felt a rush of relief as any remnants of guilt on his part were washed away in the cool clear water.

When they emerged from the dam, both naked, they found Dave and Debbie already fussing over a joint breakfast. It appeared that they too had been discussing the night's activities for both seemed happy and relaxed. So much so that Dave threw an arm around Shauna's dripping shoulders and placed a loud smacking kiss on her willing lips. Debbie, too, kissed and cuddled Martin, oblivious to the water still dripping from his body.

After the Mitchell's were dried and dressed they all ate their breakfast together, mostly in companionable silence. Eventually it was the ebullient Dave who raised his coffee mug in a toast.

"Here's to us," he said definitively. "And a bloody incredible friendship that I for one think will only get better and ... ahem ... deeper!"

They all laughed, clinking mugs, enthusiastically endorsing his sentiments."

*

The Coopers and the Mitchells spent the rest of their road trip travelling in a very close and intimate convoy. Their newfound experiences only improved the sexual bonds between the married couples -- although, by the end of the trip they were spending most nights outside their marriage pairings.

Shauna just couldn't get enough of Dave's thick cock. He indulged her in her most dirty desires: deep throating her, and using his tongue, fingers and ultimately his cock to plunder her needy mouth, cunt and arsehole -- doing all the things she could still not ask Martin to do.

And Dave could not believe his good fortune. Shauna was compliant with his every wish and the filthy language they shared as they licked, fucked and sucked one another played directly into his darkest desires.

For Debbie, every time with Martin was a new adventure. His lovemaking was always sensual, even romantic, and he seemed to have the knack of awakening desire in parts of her body she'd never viewed as erogenous.

And Martin was equally infatuated with Debbie. Her delicate beauty was a constant wonder and stimulus to his lovemaking. In time they tentatively crossed into some of the taboo areas that so appealed to their spouses -- but always with gentleness and trust.

*

Epilogue

These two odd couples would go on to spend many touring holidays together. Over time it became clear that genuine love was developing between Dave and Shauna on the one hand, and Martin and Debbie on the other. They even discussed actually swapping spouses permanently. All were willing - but on deeper reflection they realised it was not a practical idea. Both couples had their children and wider families to consider. And divorce and remarriage might be required to reach an equitable splitting of assets. But on a more carnal level they realised that it was the extramarital aspect of their trysts that made them so exciting. In the end they contented themselves with looking forward to their lustful road trips. They also took cruises together -- swapping spouses for the entire time and not bothering to satisfy the curiosity of those fellow passengers who seemed mystified by their intimate group behaviour.

But some of the best times they shared were between holidays when they visited each other's homes, eventually making use of the greater space and privacy to indulge in foursome play and opening up seemingly endless possibilities for sexual excess.

End