The Odd One Out

Story Info
It was my fault that’s for sure.
3.7k words
2.84
13k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The odd one out.

By loveofmyLife75.

First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Albert Edwards and I am 6 feet tall, 45 years old, married to a wonderful lady my wife Maggi. This all came about eighteen months ago. Well there are fifth teen couples of us that go out for dinner twice a month. Nine couples lived some distance away so we always met about half way for dinner.

We all paid our own corner and the staff in the restaurant knew exactly how to set out the bills. And of course each of us have to take it in turns driving. The nine couples that lived some distance away had to travel. Along twisting winding roads going up and down hills to get home in the country where each of them live.

We also met at each other's houses and the few of us that live close together shared cars. Once again taking turns in driving. Then one night in my house the nine couples left at their usual time to return home. That left the twelve of us. six couples who all live locally.

As the night grew on and the beer and wine flowed my best friend came up with a bright idea. Before I go on any more. The six wives all spoke about two things: babies and of course sex. As for us six we talked about cricket, football, and fishing.

Two of my wife's female friends were from where she worked the other two from round the corner close to where we lived. One of course is my best friend. Out of the six of us there was one young couple she worked with Maggi. My Maggi was looking out for her at work. You can guess why. Because of her shape and looks.

It was a Friday night when my friend came up with his idea. Well he had more than his fair share of drink but he could hold his own and not sound drunk. Drunk or not he made up a new game to play.

He said, "if we all agree I will outline the game."

So everyone told him to get on with it.

"It comes in two parts, one part for the women and the other part for the men."

Come on for god's sake was called out.

"All you women are to take off your tops and bras so we can see your tits," he said with a giggle.

I looked at Maggi with a smile and she smiled back. And the women all called out and what do we get to see.

My best friend said, "we all drop our pants and you have to choose who has the biggest cock."

Everyone looked at each other.

Then he went on to say," you have to hold it with both hands if you can and give it a kiss better still a good sucking."

I looked at Maggi with a smile and she smiled back. I was sure to win and she knew it.

Maggi said, "And how do you choose which to use as the best set of tits?"

My friend then said," Each of us are allowed to see the shape. test the firmness by a squeeze with one hand, flick your nipples and a long suck to each one."

His wife had a great pair of tits and I had always wanted to squeeze and suck the hell out of them but she was my friend's wife. So she was off limits. But this was only a game. So I was all in for it. My Maggi had a great pair of tits and she had been topless umpteen times on holiday before. So showing hers off had no problems for the pair of us.

My friend then said," the winner will most probably not have the majority. Because we will all vote for our wives but we all must agree as best we can."

Two of us were up for it and the two friends from around the corner were debating it. Both of Maggi's friends from work were ok with it. Until I looked at the young girl's husband.

He was not too happy with it and wanted to call a stop to it. Then the two who had been debating it agreed. So the young man had to go along with it. He was the odd one out.

My friend then said, "if we start getting hard on we had best get some ice cubes to cool it down."

So I went and got a glass full of ice cubes in case.

"Ladies first as always" my friend said.

Off came the tops down came a dress and out popped the tits.

"My game, so I will go first," said my friend.

He had hold of Maggi tits first. He checked with his wife then he moved on to the other wives and he left the young girl to the last. Her name was Carol. He was getting a hard on so he left the room to cool down his cock.

The rest of the men followed on and they all left the room to cool down their cocks. I was the last one.

Maggi said," drop the pants."

"Jill this is your husband's game you go first," Maggi said with a giggle.

She went round us in turn and I was the last one. Jill did not want to let go of the biggest cock she had ever seen hanging down from between my legs. God she was a good cock sucker in the limited time she was allowed.

I looked at all the women and they wanted my cock that was for sure. The young girl Carol was waiting for her turn to get it in her mouth. That was for sure. Carol held onto my cock and squeezed it and rubbed it up and down and her other hand grabbed hold of my balls. When she sucked it went inside her mouth and she was looking up. Her eyes light up. The game had come to an end. Worst luck.

And the winners had to be picked. The young girl won because of her size, shape and firmness. I expected as much. And of course I won with my 10 in thick cock. I felt sorry for the young man Paul. He had a smallest cock so there was no way he was giving his young wife a good fucking.

The ladies all wanted to know how on earth did she manage such a big cock being pushed in and out of her every week.

All Maggi said was, "it was hard the first time but wait till I get him in bed tonight he's in a long session."

The party broke up and I had my work cut out that night. Well Maggi Cum three times. And so did I. Two weeks later My shift pattern changed. So I went to work at an odd time, eleven am to seven pm. And Maggie had told her friends at her work. Then the young girl Carol came home with Maggi. And was leaving just as I got home?

Then two nights later she called on her way back home from her friend's house. She told us.

I let the pair of them chat away all night long.

Then Carol said," God I have missed the last bus??"

Maggi said," Don't worry Albert will take you home."

"Maggi, I am in the work transit van and the seats may be a bit mucky," I said to her.

Traffic was light and I knew a short cut. But she knew what she wanted. My cock.

She asked me if she could suck my cock before she went inside. Well I thought I was going to get a blow job form her. We parked in a side dark street my cock was in her mouth in a flash. Sucking away like a trooper.

Then she stopped sucking me off.

"Albert will you fuck me please," Carol said to me.

I did not need to ask twice. She was out of seat and in the back of the van. She had her knickers off before my pants were down and her legs were spread good and wide. Her feet were touching the sides of the van. In the dim light she was not looking at my face. But admiring the size of my cock that was going to be inside her sweet tight pussy. My cock seemed to go harder by the second and she wanted my cock that was for sure.

"Please go slow with that big cock of yours," she said to me.

She held my cock next to her waiting sweet cunt that needed a good fucking. And she was going to get it that was for sure. As best I could see in the dim light was a smile.

"Please go slow," she said.

My cock was about to part her lips then I heard the first of many cries of oh. I pushed a little until I was inside her by an inch. With that came was a cry for more.

"Oh please go slowly," she said again.

I pushed slowly. I wanted my cock all the way inside this sweet tight aching cunt of hers. Another push with an inch followed by an 'OH'. Then with each one I got the 'Ohs' and they became longer. She was enjoying the size of my cock filling her sweet cunt as I was stretching out her cunt. I must have been inside her by five inches.

"Please stop for a minute," she called out.

I must have been in as far as her husband's small cock would reach inside her. I waited about a minute. Then I pushed again. The 'OH' came louder with each push as I slid inside her sweet tight hungry cunt that needed a good fucking.

"Stop, please," she said to me.

"Am I hurting you," I said to her.

"No, no you are not hurting me. I want to feel the size of your fucking big dick inside my aching cunt," she said to me.

I was all the way inside by now and the 'Ohs' merged into one long one. I was ready to fuck her to death and she was going to get it. My cock slid in and out the cries from merging into one. Then her legs wrapped round my hips and locked me in place. I was going nowhere. But I knew where my spunk was going.

She was in a world of her own as I fucked her. Then I heard what I was waiting for as her body went out of control. For she was crying with enjoyment as I was about to Cum. Spurt, then a second spurt then a third followed by my fourth spurt. As my cock shot my spunk deep into her needed sweet cunt that needed a big fucking cock.

Her legs came from around me my cock stayed where it was. My Maggi must have told her I can Cum three times. So I worked my cock in and out of her sweet cunt she knew I was going to fuck her for a second time. I went slowly at first. But I had to get home back to Maggi. So I went faster and faster.

She cried for more and more with every stroke then her body was out of control. She was Cumming once again. I was ready half way through her cries of joy. My cock shot out more spunk with a good spurt. Again I spurted out four times in all. She lay there well fucked. But I had to get home my Maggi.

As she dressed I asked her if she was all right. She was glowing after having a good fucking from me. She got out of the van and was a little unsteady on her feet for a second. Then she turned to me.

"Next time you are going to screw me three times," she said with a smile on her face.

I smiled back at her," Good night and sweet dreams," I said to her.

"Albert I want you to fuck me again and I will be round to your house next week," she said to me.

As soon as I got in the house I went to the bathroom to clean my cock up. And then I was heading for bed. As I walked in the bedroom. Maggi was on the bed ready for her one fuck. She was kneeling down at the bottom of the bed with her legs spread. I was going to make love to my wife doggie style standing up. Thank god when she wants it this way it is only once. So my cock was hard as quick as possible while I was giving her a finger fucking.

A week went by and we all were finishing off our meals before paying the bill. When Carol whispered in my ear.

"I will be around tomorrow night and remember it is three times this time," she said to me.

All day at work I was thinking of which way will I fuck her. My cock was hard most of the fucking day all it wanted to do was fuck her to death. Finishing time could not come fast enough for me. I went home and it was that time of the month for Maggi. But my balls were full of spunk. We had our evening dinner and a knock came to the door. Maggi answered the door.

"Come in, Carol," Maggi said to her.

Off came her coat and she put down a big bag. Then the pair of them were talking about work and catching up on all the gossip. As for me my mind was on fucking Carol. As she had planned to miss the last bus home so I was taking her home. My cock was starting to twitch thinking about that lovely sweet tight cunt at the top of her legs. And I was becoming a clock watcher that night.

"Good god we have been talking for so long I missed my bus home," she had the cheek to say.

Maggi said," don't worry Albert will take you home."

With that Carol went to the bathroom and picked up her coat and the big bag. And then turned to me.

And said to me," I will be ready in a minute or two."

Out she came out of the bathroom with her coat on with a bag in hand ready for the trip home.

"I am going to bed, love," Maggi said to me.

I knew she would be fast asleep when I got home.

We got into the transit van and within a second Carol's coat was undone. She was naked as the day she was born and as bare as a badger she was ready for it. Before the van moved and she had my cock out of my pants and before we got to the bottom of our road. She was sucking my cock. She did not know all fucking day I wanted to shoot my load of hot sticky spunk in her sweet tight cunt.

But I was getting worked up quicker than normal. I had to stop at a junction thank god nobody was behind us in the van. I was ready to unload in her mouth. My arms trapped her head from lifting off my raging hard cock ready to shoot my load.

She sucked away. Then I was Cumming in her mouth. Spurt after spurt shot into her mouth and my cock was at the back of her throat. My spunk was shooting down the back of her throat spurt after spurt. Until my balls had emptied in her mouth. I moved my arms allowing her head to come off my cock. She came up for air and licked and sucked my cock clean.

Then I heard a Beep, Beeb from behind the van. So I move on. She held onto my cock rubbing, licking and sucking it. I was as hard as iron. As soon as I pulled up in the side street near her house She was in the back of the van.

There she was in doggie position. My cock was in her hand and she guided my cock to her sweet cunt. But I asked her to move down the van a bit. The top of her head was pressing against the back doors. That was where I wanted her to be. She held my cock from between her legs guiding my cock to her cunt. I felt the lips of her cunt and a moan came. I pushed slowly inch by inch with every inch that went in and the moans got louder.

"Stop, stop," she called out.

I must have reached the depth her husband could reach.

"Can we move back? My head keeps on hitting the doors in the van," she said to me.

I never answered her and pushed my cock in her sweet cunt more and more. Inch-by-inch moan after moan. Until I was all the way inside her. I stopped for a second or two. I held her hips tighter than before. And went slowly at first but with every other stroke I went faster. Then I heard a muffled scream. She was Cumming and so was I. Spurts of spunk came shooting from my cock. One, two, three, four spurts of spunk went into her cunt. And my cock was going to stay hard as long as I could make it.

Out I pulled from her and she moved away from the van door.

"You wanted me with my head up against that door didn't you so you could fuck me so hard," she said with a smile on her face.

"Yes, now get on top of me and fuck me, I said to her.

I was on my back and she climbed over my legs. Both her knees were on either side of my hips. My cock was in her hand as she moved to get my cock in her wet cunt. Slowly she lowered herself down on my hard cock. And the moans started with every inch as she lowered herself down on me.

I had hold of both her tits and was squeezing her nipples. Moan after moan as she lowered herself all the way down on me. Her hands were on my chest to steady herself and then she was riding me. I had a great pair of tits in my hands and pulled at her nipples.

Faster and faster she bounced up and down on me. I let go of her tits and her arms were out stretched as though she was flying. With every bounce from her the moans merge into one. I pushed up against her to make sure my cock wall was all the way inside her cunt.

That made her cry out louder so I did it more often. Her body was getting out of control and mine was ready and she was on the last few bounces. So I pushed more and more. Then her head was going this way then the other way. The moans was going on for quite a while. I was seconds after her Cumming. Spurt after spurt came from my cock god the feeling was great fucking a tight sweet cunt for such a long, long time.

She was well fucked but I wanted another go and she was up for it.

"Turn round and slip my cock in," I said to her.

She struggled a bit now she was going to fuck my reverse cow girl style. My cock was so hard it must have been through all the thoughts of me fucking Carol tonight. I was getting my fair share of a tight sweet cunt and I wanted to make sure my balls were empty of spunk.

Carol had my cock in hand and lowered herself on me. The moan was the longest one I have ever heard. Until she stopped. She fell forward towards my feet and held on to my ankles and was bouncing up on me as never as before. Moans were not moans they were cries of joy from getting a proper good fuck from that big fucking cock of mine.

Bounce after bounce she was loving reverse cowgirl style. I knew that because of the way she was grabbing hold of my ankles. My hips moved with her and I pushed that much harder as best I could. She was loving it and I wanted to shoot my load if there was any spunk left in me.

Faster and faster she bounced on me. I pushed and we both moaned. Then she was out of control her body was shaking. She was Cumming and I was. She came and a scream came and what spunk that was left in me spurted out into her wet sweet cunt. And I was well fucked and so was her.

She climbed on me and lay at my side with one hand holding on to my deflating cock. She kissed my cock and licked my spunk of it as well as her own juices of my cock. I return the complement from her sucking me off and licking my cock. With an attempt at giving her a quick oral but she was all fuck out. But I was going to try that next time we fucked. Out came her bag and got dressed and headed for home.

"See you soon," I said to her before I drove away.

The weeks went by and no Carol. And then one night out of the blue.

Maggi said to me," Carol is divorcing her husband and as a new boyfriend. But she has not told me why.

I was thinking to myself. In the past few weeks she has been out looking for someone her own age with a big cock. And that was her new boyfriend!

I felt sorry for her husband with his small cock. She divorced and married her new boyfriend. We got an invitation to the wedding. At the wedding reception.

She said," thanks to me and one day soon you can fuck me all day."

Well life goes on.