All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 121-130'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read through the whole series over the last 24 hours and I'm hooked. That's four times now I've started one of your stories I started wanting nonsense erotic thrills and have now become a fan of because of the emotional connection and relationships depicted.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks! This is the regular reminder that OnlyFans Girl and my other series are powered by PATREON (www.patreon.com/breakthebar), where you can get early access to chapters and give direct input into my series and one-shots. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good.

svengali_decLsvengali_decLover 1 year ago

All organisation, no substance. As boring as most of the so called tv entertainment programs, Sorry not for me!

MetadiMetadiover 1 year ago

I was half expecting him to inadvertently recorded the confrontation with Joy. I do appreciate the the guy is the one facing sexual harassment. It’s a nice twist.

BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

I love this story. Always improved my day

Sparks722Sparks722over 1 year ago

... seriously?? And I thought the suspension of disbelief couldn't get any more trying.

He had a handprint on his face from being physically assaulted after being sexually assaulted and harrassed, and he had corroborating evidence from another intern who was verbally threatened about the same thing. That's more than enough evidence to march to HR and file a complaint, and anybody who's ever worked in any office environment knows that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm guessing it will come down to them recording her. I'm always surprised that recording inappropriate behavior on a cellphone is not the 1st idea people run with in this day and age.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

Wow imagine that @Sparks722, reading an erotic story online about a situation that 99% of the time wouldnt ever happen and being surprised that other stuff that 99% of the time prob also wouldnt happen does in fact happen in said story. The whole point of these stories is that they are not REAL. So being upset that something you think should have or would have happened if it were real is kind of stupid. I bet you also watch movies and get mad at needing to suspend your disbelief also.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

I’m surprised the first thought wasn’t to record every interaction with Joy from now on, but that would be too easy and wouldn’t build drama. As far as going to HR, HR exists to protect the business not the employees and an intern on a 3 month contract is going to be let got in a he said she said case, especially when backed by one of the partners. Honestly even if they had video of her coming on to him they would probably still fire him when she claimed he came on to her and tried to blackmail her.

Anyway great story but I really hope you burn that bitch Joy in a spectacular over the top way.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3310 months ago

Well the adventure continues how is this going to be play out keep it going good writing.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Nice to bluff us into thinking the ladies were talking about eachother to start with.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story gets better and better!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Argh, I tried to like this story, but it’s such hard reading! Someone needs to rewrite this ditching the shit first person and liven up the dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8069 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES