The OF Girl Ch. 141-150

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

"But then I come out of the shower and they are right there in the kitchen, and his ass is pointed right at me," you said, gesturing with the pint you were holding as Gemma laughed along with your story. "And Mosche is freaking out again, but Tasha is just like 'Hey' and then goes right back to telling him to fuck her. And then, here's the kicker, she says if she gets her off she might stop edging him later."

"Oh nooo," Gemma giggled, closing her eyes as she laughed. "She's got poor Mosche wrapped around her finger."

"I don't know whether to congratulate him, or be worried for him," you said. "He finally found a woman who knows what she wants with him, but if he hasn't gotten off this whole time I don't know what to think."

"Oh, boy," Gemma sighed, wiping her tears of laughter from her eyes and then standing up. "Alright, my turn."

She stepped up to the line and hefted one of the handaxes, feeling its weight in her hands. Then she wound up, using both hands to bring it over her head, and let it loose. The ax spun end over end and impacted with the wooden board with a satisfying thunk, sticking into the target about half a foot from centre.

"Nice!" you called, standing up and high fiving Gemma.

The bar was loud with the sounds of not only the ax throwing, but other weird bar games as well. You would never have guessed that the old, warehouse looking building held this gem of a bar inside it.

"Fear me, for I am Xena, warrior princess," Gemma laughed, flexing and giving you a tough expression.

"Did Xena have a romantic interest in the show?" you asked.

"No idea," she said, and pressed up against you as she tilted her chin up for a kiss, which you provided. "But this Xena is very happy to have met her Conan."

"So I'm Conan, huh?" you asked. "Doesn't Conan have a new woman in every story he's in?"

"Love, it's a joke about the axes, stop trying to take the metaphor any further," Gemma said with a roll of her eyes.

You gave her ass a squeeze and winked, then stepped over to the line and picked up an ax to throw. Her's was still stuck in the target. You'd quickly decided that throwing one-handed was more comfortable than two-handed for you, so you rotated the haft of the ax in your hand and then focused on the target. Then you pulled the ax back and let it fly. It spun just like Gemma's had, but hit the target with the flat metal top of the hatchet head instead of with the blade with a clonk and then clattered to the floor.

With a sigh, you turned around and gave Gemma a shrug. "Conan is a sword guy anyways."

"Yes he is," Gemma said as you walked back to her, and she reached over and put a hand on your crotch for a moment, feeling up your package. "Yes, he certainly is."

* * * * *

Three pints of beer each had hit you both, and after a quick trip to the restroom at the bar you were ready for some food. Your arms ached from throwing the axes so much, not used to the weird activity but knowing that you wanted to come back.

You and Gemma had laughed and talked through the whole thing without a moment of silence between the two of you. She talked about her extended family, which was pretty large, and about some of her wild animal encounters back home in Australia - you hadn't asked for them, so she was more than happy to wow you when they came to her mind naturally. In return you talked about your smaller extended family, and the rift on your father's side with his two toxic siblings, and you told her some stories about growing up playing house league sports and the stupid rivalries between kids in school.

Gemma had paid at the bar, so when she led you to a food cart that proclaimed itself 'The King of Waffles' you wouldn't hear about her paying. The waffle cart served these thin, crunchy waffles shaped into a cone, with a variety of toppings that could go inside them. The inside of the waffles were still fluffy, and you ordered the 'Breakfast Special' that was filled with tater tots, bacon, scrambled eggs and maple syrup, while Gemma tried the 'All-American' that had hamburger, french fries, onion rings, and cheeseburger toppings.

You ended up eating the All-American.

"Is this going to happen every time, or just some of the time?" you asked, teasing her as you both sat on a city bench outside of a park, carefully trying to eat your stuffed waffles out of the cardboard cones they were served in.

"What do you mean?" Gemma asked.

"Have I told you today how much I love you?" you pivoted.

"You have, but tell me again," she grinned.

"Gemma, I love you so much that I'll let you switch food with me every day of the week," you said.

She smiled and rested her head on your shoulder. "Thanks, love."

Chapter 145

You ended up buying Gemma a white Amaryllis while you walked downtown for a bit. Gemma beamed at you as you put it behind her ear again, and you actually made the late-night florist blush as Gemma started making out with you right there in the doorway to the shop.

Eventually, laughing, you and Gemma left and took a quick walk through a nearby park and then called an uber.

"John, I have a weird question," Gemma said.

"Just ask it, Gem. Everything about this relationship is weird, what's one more question?"

She smirked and looked away for a moment, which told you she was feeling uncharacteristically self-conscious about this. When she turned back to you, she took both your hands in hers. "Have you made love to Sabrina yet? I mean like you did with me that first night we were together."

That question surprised you a bit. "Um, maybe not that... intentionally," you said. "We've had wild sex, and more intimate sex, but not explicitly saying we were going to make love."

"You should," Gemma said, which almost surprised you all over again. She was looking up into your eyes and it was like she was willing you to do it. "Tomorrow, after you take her out on your date, make love to her. She deserves to feel the way I feel about you. And I deserve to feel the way she feels."

"Not that I'm complaining, love, but what's going on?" you asked.

Gemma blushed a bit. "This weekend - this weekend the three of us are going to be spending a lot of time together, and I want a re-do on that first time the three of us got sexual. I want to play Director again, but this time be more in charge with my role. But before that, I want to feel like Sabrina does. I want you to make me feel that way."

"Gemma, you're in your own head," you said, pulling her into a hug. "I'm not a mind reader, love. What do you mean you want to feel like Sabrina does?"

"I want you to get really rough with me tonight," she said into your chest as she hugged you back. "We've already fucked hard, and long. I think you said you wanted to turn me into a puddle, and you definitely did. But tonight I want you to do to me what you Sabrina likes. I want you to choke me, spank me really hard, and pinch me. I want you to throw me around on the bed in whatever way you want. You can- I'm sure Sabrina told you I borrowed some buttplugs from her, and I tried them. You can even take my ass tonight if you want."

You pulled her out of the hug and looked down at her, your eyebrows furrowed a little. "Gem, I- if this is what you want, I'm happy to do it. And I am really excited that you want to do anal, but I'm not doing it the first time with you like that. When we do that, the first time and as many times as necessary until you're comfortable with it, I'm going to make sweet love to that amazing butt."

That got her out of her own nervousness and she snorted a little and chuckled. "OK. But what about the rest? Do you want to be my Daddy tonight?"

"On one condition," you said.

"Anything," she said.

"Just don't call me Daddy."

* * * * * * *

Gemma had ordered the Uber to her place, which you had originally said might not be the best choice in terms of your planned sexual escapades - your apartment only had Mosche to worry about, while Gemma's had her three roommates including your own Ex. Your blonde, sexpot, bombshell of a girlfriend had just grinned teasingly and told you not to worry about that.

Outside her building, Gemma pulled herself close to you and kissed you hard, palming your cock through your jeans between the two of you.

"I love you, you know," she said.

"I love you too," you said, and put your hand softly on her throat. Her eyes actually dilated a little bit as she took a big breath, her chest pushing into you. You weren't even squeezing, just resting your hand there.

Gemma slowly pushed her neck forward, and you gave her the resistance she wanted.

"How's it feel?" you asked her.

She pulled back and took your hand in hers and kissed your palm. "Safe," she said. "Because it's you."

Gemma pulled you into the building and to the elevator, and once you were inside she dropped to a squat and started unzipping your jeans.

"Gemma-" you started, but she shushed you.

"Tonight is a wild night. And I want your cock right now," she said. Then she had your dick, about three-quarters hard, out of the hole in your jeans and quickly started to blow you.

"Fuck, Gemma," you groaned, feeling her mouth and tongue quickly suck you to full hardness.

The elevator ride wasn't that long, and soon you were arriving at her floor - thankfully without stopping for someone on another floor.

"Now what am I supposed to do?" you said as Gemma stood up. "I can't walk around your building with my cock out."

"Just put it away for a second," she said.

"Gemma," you deadpanned, illustrating the issue as you had to undo your belt and jeans button and then awkwardly rearrange your hard cock to get it covered.

"Oops," she giggled. "My bad."

"It's a good thing I love you," you smirked at her. You looked like you had a flashlight in your pocket, but at least you weren't completely out there as you both quickly headed down to her apartment. With any luck, you could get to her room quickly and without interruption.

Chapter 146

"Fucking again?" Lucy sneered as you and Gemma walked through the apartment, passing by the living room.

"I mean... technically and ironically, yes," you said.

"Also literally," Gemma said.

"Ugh," Lucy grunted. "You two couldn't go to his place?"

"I was there last time," Gemma said. "This time I brought him here. Lucy, we've had like three group meetings about this."

"That doesn't mean I can't let him know how much he sucks, and tell you how big a mistake you're making," Lucy sneered.

Usually, this was where Charlotte or Becca usually stepped in, but there was no sign of either of them. "Come on, love," you said, taking Gemma's hand and tugging her towards the hallway and her room. "Let's just-"

"Love?" Lucy barked out a cynical laugh. "What, are you trying to put on a British affectation now or something? Trying to seem more put together and interesting than you really are, John?"

"Actually, he got it from me because I started calling him that as our pet name first," Gemma countered. "And then he turned it serious, because he's a wonderful, attractive, caring, considerate man who told me he loves me, and I happen to have quickly fallen in love with him as well."

"Pffft," Lucy blew a raspberry. "You two are in love after a week? What a fucking joke. Congratulations, John. You caught Gemma on the rebound. I'll stop complaining because you two will be done in another week, tops. You love each other. Sure."

"Gemma, no," you said, holding her back as Gemma snarled and curled his hands into fists.

"You fuck knuckle cunt," Gemma growled. "You have no fucking idea what's going on between us. And if you couldn't wrap your dog fuck mind around how good a guy John is when you were in high school, that's your own cheating slag case of issues. So why don't you run your snotty little wizard sleeve off to your next tinder cunt fuckboy who will treat you like the shitty tart you are, while we go fuck each other's brains out all night and fall asleep happy and in the arms of the person we love. "

Lucy's mouth was hanging open at the obsolete torrent of vitriol Gemma had just spilt out. It had honestly been a little hard to follow, as Gemma's Aussie accent started to ramp up and even some of the more innocuous insults sounded worse the way she said them.

You had two choices. Option A: Give Lucy a chance to respond. See things escalate. Maybe they fight it out. Then you would get to watch Gemma kick the shit out of Lucy most likely - she had some height and weight on her, and Lucy had always been a little bit of a priss while you had no doubt Gemma could probably throw a proper punch. But, that might literally lead to a domestic call to the police from a neighbour.

Despite kind of wanting to see the middle part of Option A, you went with Option B and picked Gemma up in your arms, carrying her towards her room. "Aaaand that's the line right there," you said. "You two can hash it out when you've cooled down."

"Fuck you!" Lucy shouted, standing up from the couch and starting to follow us.

"Don't!" you said, turning back and pointing right at her. You were loud, and you toned it down immediately. "Lucy, just don't. Cool off." Then you kept walking, Gemma wriggling for a moment in your arms as she threw the bird at Lucy over your shoulder.

You entered Gemma's room and kicked the door shut, walked her right over to the bed and dropped her there. She was scowling and breathing hard.

"Gemma-" you started, but then you saw the look in her eyes, and you pulled her into a hug.

The rage had gone out of her as soon as you got the door closed, the adrenaline that had flooded her system with the anger dropping in her body and leaving her with the hurt. Gemma clutched to your arms as she sobbed softly into your stomach, holding you tight.

"Shhh," you tried to soothe her. "It's alright, love. It'll work out."

She started to collect herself quickly, maybe only thirty seconds of actual crying. She sniffed hard, pulling away from you a bit. "Oh, God. John, I'm so embarrassed-"

"Stop," you said, sitting down next to her on the bed and pulling her into another hug. "Stop being embarrassed about what you're feeling and what you want. I'm here. It's OK. I'm here."

She hugged you again, not crying but squeezing her eyes tight like she was afraid you were going to walk away. Her breathing slowed, and you slowly lowered the both of you back so you were laying on the bed, and she curled up half on top of you as you held her.

"Gemma," you whispered. "I've never seen you like that, and usually you take on conflict like that head-on and with a grin. You don't have to tell me, but I'd like to know - what happened there?"

She took a deep breath and pressed her cheek to your chest to feel your heart beating as she answered. "I didn't care what she said until she said you were just a rebound," Gemma said quietly. "That- I've worried about that, in the dark when I'm alone. I was engaged a year ago, and even though I'm so fucking happy to be out of that, and to have found you, there's this little piece of me that worries that I'm just using you. And that this feeling is going to go away. And that I'm going to lose you."

You held her as she spilt her inner thoughts, and felt a similar wrenching feeling in your gut. From the start, that first time you told her you loved her and came up with the 'here and now' sort of reasoning, you'd known it was bullshit. But you were in love with Sabrina, too. You could understand all the weird and messed up things that drifted through your mind in the middle of the night, the worries and insecurities.

"I love you," you told her as your answer. "And I'll keep loving you, without reservation. And I think you'll do the same with me, Gem. And those dark little corners of your mind can shrink a little bit further back, because I promise you that even if I were a rebound, this thing between us is too good to give up."

"I love you too," she breathed, almost without sound. Then, just a touch louder. "I'm changing my mind."

"About what?" you asked.

"I need you to make love to me right now, please," she whispered. "At least the first round."

You smiled and squeezed her. "At least," you whispered and kissed her on the top of her head.

Chapter 147

You and Gemma stripped each other slowly in between kisses, getting your hands full of each other. Then, though it wasn't really one of your favourite positions, you spooned up behind her and held her in your arms as you entered her, and then you both were kissing over her shoulder as she worked her hips.

Eventually, you transitioned into missionary, with Gemma crooning and holding your face so that she could look at you or pull you down into a kiss. Your bodies were pressed together tightly, and you tried to pour your feelings into her through the sex. Shifting your weight a bit, you hooked one of Gemma's legs with your elbow and brought it up higher, spreading her wider and letting you get even deeper. She came after a few thrusts like this, sucking in a deep breath through her nose as she tensed up a couple of times.

"Come for me, love," she whispered, pulling your head down to rest beside her so that she could speak right into your ear. "I want to feel you fill me again. I love that you're the only man who's done it. I love the feeling of you releasing inside of me. I love you."

You did as she asked, pushed over the edge by her words and the feeling of her squeezing you with her kegel muscles, and she sucked on your earlobe as you groaned and released.

You fell sideways off of her, and the two of you ended up holding each other for a little while, quiet. Gemma was smiling happily, if softly, and you had a feeling you had the same expression on your face.

That's when the music started somewhere else in the apartment. It was wordless EDM, dull and muffled by the walls. Gemma rolled her eyes and scoffed softly. "That's Lucy," she said.

"Really?" you asked. "She hated electronic music when we were in high school."

"She must have grown to love it after going to all those raver festivals," Gemma said. "Before she got pissed at me over you, she kept trying to get me to make plans and come to a couple of them with her over the summer."

"Is that something you'd like to do?" you asked. "Not with her. With me, and Sabrina?"

"Not really my scene, love," she smirked.

"You wouldn't need to do the Raver Girl thing," you said.

"John, if I wanted to spend a weekend getting fucked up and listening to EDM, I'd rather do it in a bedroom with you and spend the entire time naked."

You grinned. "That does sound like a lot more fun."

Gemma disentangled herself from you and rolled off the bed to her feet. "I have something I want to show you," she said.

You watched as she crossed her room, delightfully naked and open to your gaze. Gemma fished a small, plain paper bag from behind some of her luggage and lifted it up. "I may have done a little secret shopping yesterday while you were with Sabrina," she said. She skipped back over to the bed and climbed up, her nervous excitement starting to show. Reaching into the bag, Gemma flashed you a smile as she bit her lower lip, and then she pulled out a long leather strap like an extra big watchband but there was a red ball mounted in it.

"A ball gag?" you asked, raising your eyebrows.

She nodded, still with that lip-biting grin. "At first I thought we should use it when you fuck me hard and rough so that I'm not so... loud when my roommates are around. But I watched some porn last night that had girls wearing one, and read some Reddit posts about them, and now I just want you to put it on me even if I don't care about Lucy getting mad at hearing us."