The OF Girl Ch. 141-150

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.3k words
4.89
33.4k
47

Part 15 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,055 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes heavy flirting, a date, and some makin' love and some rough MF sex.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 141

A shower, with some gratuitous fondling of each other, ended the evening. Launching the first video felt a little anticlimactic. There wasn't any real fanfare, it was more just a click of the button and Sabrina giving you a kiss as the video uploaded and went live.

"Give it an hour or two," she said, wreathing her fingers together behind your neck as she looked up into your eyes with a soft smile. "The exhilaration comes from the numbers more than putting it live. Once the numbers start getting bigger it starts to feel like a real thing you did, and the comments that come with them make it personal."

"I'll follow your lead," you said, pulling her in for a hug and kissing her forehead.

Part of you wanted to fuck again, but for better or worse you needed to get home and be ready for work properly - not only was Joy gunning for you, but so was her mother now. And Garrison was going to be paying closer attention to if his thoughts on mentorship were real. You and the girls couldn't risk being late... which reminded you that Sabrina had disappeared at lunch.

You were already at the front door to the apartment, shoes on and kissing Sabrina goodbye when you remembered that.

"Hey, where did you go at lunch?" you asked.

Sabrina was thrown for a moment by the pivot, but broke into a grin. "Oh, that. I followed Joy and her mother to try and get some information. They went to this fancy restaurant and had lunch together. And would you be surprised to find out they are both cunts to the service staff?"

You snorted. "No I would not. Did you find out anything useful?"

"Ehn, not sure," she shrugged. "Nothing explosive happened and I couldn't actually hear their conversation, so we may need to do it a few more times to see if there's a pattern or something. Maybe we can discover the secret network of bitches they belong to or something."

"You know, it's kind of hot when you pretend to be a spy," You grinned.

"Who says I'm not a spy?" Sabrina chuckled. Then she held up her hands in a gun pose and put on a terrible Russian accent. "From Russia with love, mothafucka."

"Was that Russian, or Samuel L Jackson?" you laughed.

"Hey, Sammy J would make a great bond girl," Sabrina giggled with you, dropping her hands.

You left her after another long kiss, and she slapped your ass on the way out of her apartment.

The Uber home was quick and quiet - you had considered repaying the drop-in on Gemma, but your nearly late arrival at work that morning stopped you. Also the fact that your Uber bill had gone up significantly since you started seeing both women.

You were yawning to yourself as you stepped into your apartment, not taking the precaution of knocking before keying the door open, and you paid for it.

"Eek!" someone squealed in protest.

Your eyes shot open as your yawn cut off, and you were looking at Tasha in profile on the couch, naked and on top of Mosche. Your first thought, which probably should have told you something about your current mind state, was that she had pretty nice, mid-sized tits. Not as small as Sabrina, not as big as Gemma, but right down the middle.

Tasha, weirdly enough, wasn't the one who had made the Eek sound.

"John, what the fuck!?" Mosche yelled as he scrambled to try to preserve his modesty, then realized he should be trying to preserve Tasha's modesty more than his own, but that just ended up with him scrambling to try and reach a pillow or anything and coming up empty, so he just planted his hands over her tits to cover them.

"What the fuck yourself!" you said, slapping a hand over your eyes.

Tasha just started laughing.

"Get out!" Mosche yelled.

"I live here!" you said back.

"It's not a big deal, Moschey," Tasha said.

"What do you mean I'm not a big deal?" Mosche asked. "You said I was big."

"Not you. It," Tasha said. "John, it's fine. Really. We should have moved to the bedroom."

"I said that earlier," Mosche complained.

"Moschey, shut the fuck up," Tasha sighed.

"Look, I'll just head to my room," you said, still covering your eyes. "You guys do... whatever, but I'm going to need to head to the washroom in like thirty minutes so there's your fair warning."

"Thanks, John," Tasha said.

"What are you thanking him for?" Mosche asked.

"For not being pissed off or a creep?" Tasha said more than asked.

They were still bickering, though you thought Tasha may have started riding him again, by the time you got to your room and closed the door. You pressed your back to it and let out a long breath, shaking your head.

Well, at least things seemed to be working out for Mosche.

You took out your phone, starting to chuckle a little, and texted the group chat.

You: I just walked in on Mosche and Tasha fucking on the living room couch.

Sabrina: Bahahaha!

Gemma: She's cute. Who was on top?

Sabrina: Do you really need to ask? It was obviously her.

Gemma: True.

Sabrina: Did you get any pics? Tasha is hot.

You sighed again and rolled your eyes.

You: No I didn't get any pictures. That would be weird.

Sabrina: Says you. I bet if I asked she'd let me take a pic of her tits in his face. No harm in asking.

You: Sabrina, I love you, but I'm not doing that.

Gemma: Sabrina you can be so weird sometimes.

The three of you bantered a bit more over the group texts, and then both of them sent you, and each other, Good Night pics of their boobs.

Life, you decided despite all the chaos at your internship, was pretty fucking great.

Chapter 142

Somehow, some way, you had a quiet and near-normal day. You didn't realize it until the workday was almost over. Sure, Joy had been bitchy and lorded over the rest of you interns in an annoying way, but she didn't make any passes at you. Didn't try and squeeze more information, or get you alone. Her mother didn't show up.

Garrison also didn't call you to his office, or Sabrina or Gemma, so there wasn't any Up to the rollercoaster that your work life had started to feel like either.

Joy showed up late at the start of the day, left for lunch early and came back late. Then she left early at the end of the day as well. All told, when you did the math, she was really only there for about half the work day - that in itself could have been ammunition to use against her if she wasn't always with her mother.

It was nearing the end of the day, and you were over in the copy room working at the photocopiers, when Gemma came in and shut the door behind her.

"Hey," you said. "I'm almost done with these if-"

She cut you off by hugging you tightly from behind and kissing your neck.

"Gemma..." you sighed. This was breaking the rules.

"Be quiet, love," she whispered. One of her hands slid down your front to your crotch. "I just needed to hold you for a minute."

"Is something wrong?" you asked.

She shook her head, which you felt instead of saw since she was behind you. You turned in her arms and hugged her back.

"I don't believe you," you said. "We have a date tonight, and you don't get emotional at the office other than getting pissed off at Joy."

Gemma sighed and squeezed you tighter, so you squeezed her as well and held her. If she didn't want to talk about it, you couldn't make her. Especially not here where she'd probably feel even more embarrassed if the emotions got too big.

"Thanks, John," she finally said, slowly letting go of you. "I love you."

"I love you too, Gem," you said, and softly kissed her for a moment. "Is this something I should ask you about later, or do you want me to not bring it up?"

"I was just feeling overwhelmed by something," she said, wiping under her eyes to make sure she hadn't gotten teary and smudged her makeup badly. "That was what I needed."

"OK," you said, and hopped up to sit on the work counter while you held her hands in yours. "What are we doing for our date?"

Gemma smiled, which reassured you that she was coming out of whatever flash she'd had. "It's a secret," she said. "Dress casual though. But not too casual or extra nerdy, I still want to look like the hottest couple where we're going."

"See, you say things like that and I feel self-conscious about my clothing options," you said.

"Should I send Sabrina home with you to help dress you again?" Gemma smirked.

"That would break the rule, I think," you pointed out.

"You don't think you can spend an hour or two with her without getting sexual?" Gemma teased.

"That actually reminds me, you're OK with me and her spending time out tomorrow, right?" you asked. Gemma had been informed of the plan for the week via the group text last night.

"As long as you understand that she and I are planning our weekend," she said.

"Our weekend?"

"You caught that, huh?' Gemma chuckled. Then she got closer, pressing herself against your knees. "Yes, love. Our weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. All three of us."

You were hard, and she noticed.

"I trust you to dress yourself today," she said with a grin. "But I'm letting you know now that some of this weekend is going out shopping, and you're not allowed to complain."

"Why would I complain?" you asked. "I'll be spending time with two gorgeous women that I love."

She kissed you quickly, then stepped away. "Good."

"I want to fuck you right here, right now," you said quietly.

"Maybe someday," she smiled naughtily. "I kind of fantasize about doing it in the office, on the conference table."

"Are people watching us?"

She shook her head. "No, well, sort of. Since we started being... open about things, Sabrina is there sometimes masturbating as she watches us. I've even imagined Becks joining in like that."

"I'm going to be stuck in here for a while," you said, looking down at your tented pants.

"Sorry," she giggled. "Though I'm just as bad. I can feel the wet spot in my panties."

You bit the tip of your tongue for a second, trying to decide whether to push things or not. This sort of talk wasn't supposed to happen in the office; it was against the rules you'd set for yourselves.

But Joy was gone for the day already, and you were horny.

"Take them off," you said. "I want them."

"Here?" Gemma asked, surprised.

That was probably a bad idea - anyone could walk in and Gemma was wearing a stylish pair of pants today that made her ass look fantastic. "No, too risky," you said. "Go take them off in the washroom and bring them back to me."

"You're being very naughty, you know," Gemma said, biting her lower lip as she looked at you.

"I know," you said. "Do you want to join me, or are you chicken?"

You'd never called Gemma a chicken before, but apparently it was some sort of a trigger for her because she didn't even leave the copy room. Right there, in between the two big photocopiers, she stripped off her pants and then the lacey purple thong she'd been wearing and tossed it to you. And then, still without pants on, she stepped up to you, took the thong back, kissed you and then pushed them into your mouth - damp part first. The fabric tasted like a dulled version of her.

Then she went and quickly put her pants back on, and you let the fabric fall out of your mouth and into your hand.

"Guess I'm not a chicken, huh?" she asked with a grin.

"Nope," you said. "And that is definitely not something I'm going to forget."

"Good," she said, then took her thong from your hand and slipped it into your pocket. "You know, at some point I'm going to need to reclaim at least some of my panties from you if we keep doing this."

Chapter 143

Sabrina met you at the elevator after work. You were going to see Gemma that night, so the three of you organized that you and Sabrina would stay just a little later so you could have a private moment in the day.

"Long day, huh?" Sabrina commented as you waited for the elevator to reach your floor.

"Very," you said.

"Long and hard," Sabrina said, getting a sly smile on her lips.

You snorted softly at the innuendo. "I think my days are only long and hard when I'm doing something that's worth doing."

"Is that so?" she asked. "And what's worth doing?"

The elevator arrived and you both stepped inside, and you thumbed the lobby button. As soon as the door closed you turned and picked her up, pinning her to the mirrored wall of the elevator with her ass resting on the metal handhold bar that ran around it at waist height. "You are," you said, and kissed her.

She returned it with fervour, your tongues duelling for a long moment.

"God, I want you inside me," Sabrina moaned as your kiss broke apart.

"How bad?" you asked.

"So bad," she laughed. "You need to fuck Gemma good enough that I feel it at home tonight."

"I'll try my very best," you grinned, and kissed her quickly again.

"There's something else I need to talk to you about though," she said, between kisses.

"What's that?" you asked.

The elevator reached the lobby, and you quickly helped her lower to the floor and separated from her. There were a few people, including a couple of the associates from the firm, in the lobby still and you didn't want to give anyone suspicions. On your way out you both waved to Becks, who was talking with a couple of people you didn't recognize.

Outside, Sabrina hooked her arm in yours and pulled you down the street. Once you were around a corner, she pushed you up against the concrete wall of another building and put your hands on her ass and pulled you down into another kiss that lasted longer than the one in the elevator.

"This isn't talking," you breathed heavily once it ended.

"Sorry," she chuckled. "I just wanted to let you know that the first video is going really well. Like.... Really fucking well. The subscribers fucking love it."

"That's good," you said. "And I think they love you in it. You played that scene so well, and were super hot."

"Well, I mean yes," Sabrina said. "But there are a lot of comments about you as well."

You frowned. "Really? They barely see anything except my dick and hear my voice with a modulator on it."

"Well, that doesn't seem to matter because half of the comments want me to record more with 'Daddy,'" she said. "So I just wanted you to know that not only do you have me and Gemma as your little dedicated sluts, but you're also secretly a pornstar."

You actually got a little light headed at what she was saying. You had... fans... of your dick. And not just someone you'd slept with, but people who had seen it on video.

"This is so weird," you said.

"Yeah, but it's also kinda hot," Sabrina giggled, and kissed you again. "Anyways, I just wanted you to know that. Do you want me to come back to your place and help you pick out another outfit for tonight?"

"Yes, but no," you said. "Gemma and I talked about the date and she's keeping it a secret, but told me to dress casual but not too casual. If you come over we're going to break a promise to her not to have sex the day of a date."

"Yeah, fair," Sabrina pouted. "OK, baby. I guess this is where we split, then."

"Love you," you said, kissing her again.

"Love you too," she replied with a flash of a grin, and then she turned and was walking down to catch her bus. You had to go in the opposite direction, and you found yourself humming the entire way home.

You were a pornstar. You had Sabrina, and you had Gemma. And today hadn't been total shit at work. It was a good day, and hopefully was about to be great.

Once you got home, you decided to knock at the door this time even though you were alone. You gave a good twenty seconds before keying into the apartment, but there was no naked Tasha, or Mosche for that matter. You quickly went about your business, giving yourself a fresh shave and a shower, and then sauntered back to your room in a towel - or you would have, if you hadn't been stopped by the vision of Mosche's bare ass pumping away, his pants and undies down around his knees as he thrust into Tasha from behind with her bent over the counter of the kitchen.

"Oh, come on," you said, putting up a hand to block your vision of them as you walked past. "There's no way you didn't know I was here."

"Shit! Sorry, dude," Mosche said. "Thought you would be in there longer."

"Hey, John," Tasha grunted. "Mosche, don't you fucking stop now."

"But John-"

"John has two girlfriends, he knows what fucking is like. Make me come and maybe we'll stop edging you later tonight."

Jesus, I didn't need to know about this, you thought, quickly walking past the pair and back to your room, shutting the door. You stood there trying not to think about what you'd just seen and heard for a long minute before you felt like you could function again.

But you had things to do. You were supposed to meet Gemma downtown at 6:30pm, so you didn't have that much time before you needed to catch your bus back. Your room once again became a whirlwind of clothes as you stressed yourself out over what 'casual, but not too casual' meant.

In the end, you took a picture of two outfits and sent them to Sabrina for approval, and she had you mix and match the two before she declared you fit for a date. Then she sent you a picture of her ass with a buttplug in it and told you to have fun.

Chapter 144

"Hey, love," Gemma said, grinning from ear to ear as you walked down the street to meet her.

You swept her up in your arms and spun her around right there on the sidewalk as you kissed her. Gemma had worn a pair of tight jeans that were more hole than fabric - you weren't sure when or how that trend started, but you appreciated all the skin it showed. She was also wearing a t-shirt for a band you didn't know, but tied in the back to make it more like a crop top, and cute converse shoes.

"Hello, gorgeous," you said, setting her down but still hugging her to you.

"No flower this time?" she asked.

"I wasn't sure what we were doing, so I held off," you said. "But I memorized a half dozen places in the area, so depending on where we're going I want to stop and get you one."

"You don't have to do that," she said, but you knew the look in her eye was that she'd be happy if you did. It was a thing you'd started, and keeping it going was a gesture you wanted to pursue.

Instead of answering, you kissed her again on the lips and took her hand in yours. "So what are we up to?" you asked.

"Have you ever done ax throwing?" she asked.

"I haven't, but I've seen pictures," you said.

"Well, that's what we're doing. I want to see you go full barbarian for me while we drink. Then, since we've made it our thing, there's a food truck that's supposed to be set up a block over that we should try out."

"Then let's throw some axes," you said, giving her hand a squeeze.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,055 Followers