The OF Girl Ch. 161-170

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.1k words
4.85
31.7k
33

Part 17 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,072 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes more office drama, flashing, oral, some lesbian contact and the start of a threesome date weekend.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 161

You were late, but not late enough that anyone noticed other than Gemma who immediately noted that you weren't wearing one of your usual work outfits. She raised an eyebrow and smirked at the two of you, and a few minutes later she and Sabrina stepped out of the intern conference room and came back fifteen minutes later - Sabrina's makeup was clean and fresh.

Nothing out of the norm, or at least the new norm, happened that morning. Joy came in late, as usual. Joy was a simmering pot of bitchiness, as usual. And Joy left early for lunch, as usual.

The rest of you ended up all grabbing lunches from the bodega and eating up in the office, so you didn't get a good chance to chat with Gemma beyond the usual work jokes and teases. That actually made things feel lighter though - most of the morning you'd been thinking about the conversation with the Uber driver, and how you needed to have some heavier conversations with Gemma.

Despite the quiet morning and lunch, things started picking up in the afternoon when Garrisson stopped by right at 1 pm and summoned Sabrina to his office.

She wasn't back by the time Joy did, and after ten minutes of Joy futzing around with her 'obsolete piece of shit' laptop she seemed to finally notice that Sabrina was missing. "Where's Twiggy?" she asked, gesturing at Sabrina's usual seat.

"In a meeting," you said without looking up from your work. "And her name is Sabrina."

"Ugh. What do you mean, in a meeting?" Joy asked. "What possible reason does she have to be in a meeting?"

"We didn't ask," Gemma said, staring down the length of the conference table at her.

"Well, she better be able to explain herself," Joy muttered. She pounded a finger on her laptop keyboard a few times, then closed it. "John, there's a cleanup job in the basement my mother just emailed me about. We need to go take care of it."

"I'll go with him," Gemma said, standing up.

"No, you won't," Joy said. "There are sensitive documents, so I'm supposed to take care of them."

"Then why is John going?" Eric asked. "And why not me, or Andy? John always gets to do these other jobs. I could use a break from document scanning."

"Because I said so," Joy sneered at him. "Come on, John."

"One second," you said, typing quickly on your laptop as if you were finishing something off. You weren't actually on any screen and just used it as a reason to let Joy finish at her seat and grab her purse and start towards the door. That gave you the time to pull out your phone and turn on the recording app without her being able to see it.

You stood and went around the table, Gemma touching her fingers to yours for a split second as you moved past her. Enough to try and reassure you, but not give you away to the others. You followed Joy out of the conference room and towards the elevators.

"So, which room are we cleaning?" you asked her.

"It's down in the basement," she said. "One of the storage rooms."

"Yeah, but which one?" you asked again.

"I'll show you," she said, pursing her lips disapprovingly. The problem was that you couldn't tell if she was doing it because she thought you should have been eager to do what you thought she had planned, or if this really was a job sent to her by her mother and she just didn't like being questioned.

Once you were in the elevator, you cleared your throat and shuffled your feet and didn't really want to even get down to the basement alone with her. "So, Joy," you said. "About the last time we, ah, talked..."

"Not here," she said.

That... wasn't what you expected. Wait- You glanced up at the ceiling of the elevator but there wasn't an obvious security camera. What if there was one, though? Hidden behind a grill or in a light or something. Fuck, what if people checked it and saw you openly kissing both Gemma and Sabrina? Did a security guard review the footage? Was there one actively watching?

In the short time it took to reach the basement, you had started to sweat bullets. Not only were you in a rough position now, but you'd accidentally done that to yourself and the girls before, too.

Why couldn't you just follow the rules? No PDA at work!

"Come on," Joy said, motioning for you to follow her into the winding corridors of the basement. She seemed to wander for a moment, but then stopped us at a door and pulled out a key, opening it up. Inside was a storage room not unlike the one that you had helped clean up before, down to the tables and chairs and racks of bankers' boxes full of old files.

And, surprisingly, it was a mess.

"You start in the stacks and make sure you grab any garbage, and bring me any boxes that look like they are out of place," Joy said. "I need to start on the documents. Just try not to read anything, OK?"

"Uh, yeah," you said, a little surprised she wasn't trying to succubus you. The job was real. "Sure."

You went into the stacks of files and ended up coming out with an armload of garbage. Someone had spent a significant amount of time down in the room working. Then you came out again with a trio of filing boxes that had been displaced. "Are these of use to you?" you asked her.

"Let me see," she said, and quickly read the labels as you held them up. "Yeah, put that one here on the desk and that bottom one on the couch, then try to find where that last one is supposed to go back. Please."

"Sure," you said.

Joy said 'please.'

She was being... pleasant?

You did as she asked, and it took you a couple of minutes to find the right spot for the box since she'd already had four more around her at the work tables. Once you did and slid it home you returned to her. "What's next?" you asked.

"Do another quick check for garbage and then empty it out and bring it to one of the drops in the hall," she said, not looking up from the page she was reading to try and re-file it properly. "I should be able to give you some files to alphabetize after that."

You nodded and went to it, finding a last couple of wrappers in the stacks and behind the couch before tying up the garbage bag and replacing it with a new one, then walking it out to one of the big grey rolling bins in the corridor. You weren't really sure what to expect at this point, and before going back in you took out your phone and checked that it was still recording before putting it back in your pocket.

Alright, you thought to yourself.Let's see if anything happens.

You went back into the room and Joy pointed to a stack of files. "Start alphabetizing those," she said. "Just don't look inside them, alright?"

"OK," you said. "Uh... what about that... conversation?"

She glanced up at you with a raised eyebrow. "We have work to do, John. We can talk some other time."

"OK," you said, and started working.

What the fuck?

Chapter 162

"I don't know," you whispered. "She didn't do anything. Didn't even want to talk about it."

"Maybe she knows," Gemma muttered. "I mean, recording her isn't the most original plan, right?"

"Maybe," you agreed. "But then, if just the threat of it keeps her at bay, we're in a stalemate. We can't get evidence, but she can't do anything."

"Anything to you," Gemma said. "That doesn't help the rest of us."

You and Gemma were down the hall from the conference room in the little staff kitchen for the floor. She was slowly making a new pot of coffee and you were filling up your water bottle.

"We've got Garrison on our side for real now," you said. "So she's got a short leash on whatever crap she can pull on you two."

"That doesn't help Eric," Gemma said.

You frowned. "I know."

You and the girls had come to a collective decision that while Andy was a nice enough kid, he was already shit at this job anyways. Whatever connection he had that had gotten him his internship to begin with, that was going to have to be enough. Eric, on the other hand, wasn't as connected. And while douchey, he'd also helped you and Gemma out without asking questions when you needed it.

Loyalty had to go both ways.

"OK," you said. "So maybe we need to dig harder if she can't come at me directly right now."

"We could see if we can find something out about her mother," Gemma pointed out. "That's her entire power base."

"You want to take on a full-on Partner for the firm?" you asked.

"I mean, if there's a vulnerability to leverage," Gemma shrugged.

"Gem, I love you, but this isn't our home," you said. "We're done here in two months no matter what. Waging a war on a Partner sounds like something out of a legal drama."

"Maybe it's a little overboard," she smirked. "But if wedo find something..."

"OK, yeah. If it falls in our lap, we'll obviously use it," you said. "But can we at least consider that the nuclear option?"

Gemma nodded, finished loading the grinds into the coffee maker and turned it on. "You know," she said, turning and leaning back against the counter. "It's less than two hours to the end of the day. Are you ready for our big night?"

"How big are we talking?" you asked. "You two are in charge."

"Big enough," she teased you. "Go home at the end of the day and pack an overnight bag, OK? But not a lot of clothes, remember we're going shopping for you tomorrow."

"OK," you said. "Where am I meeting you two?"

"I'll text you," she said with a grin. "Gotta keep you in suspense.:

You rolled your eyes. "Did Sabrina tell you what she was doing with Garrisson?"

"Mentor meeting," Gemma said. "Just an informal get-to-know-you interview kind of thing. She said he wants to meet with me on Monday. Didn't mention about you."

"I think we already did that," you said. "Sort of."

"Well, we both need to thank you again," Gemma said, peeking out the kitchen down the hall and then coming back and pressing close to you, giving you a kiss on the tip of your nose. "I'm excited to do that."

"I'm excited too," you grinned.

Two hours, unfortunately, is a long time.

It started with Joy getting summoned out of the conference room. Not totally weird, but the look on her face wasn't exactly the usual aggressive snide expression of haughtiness she usually carried. She came back five minutes later with a smirk on her lips and a glint in her eye.

"Listen up," she said, strutting back over to her spot at one end of the table. "As the lead intern, I've been tasked with giving you all performance reviews. So for the rest of the day you all need to stay in here and I'll be calling you over to an office to conduct your reviews. That means no extra meetings, no mini water breaks to go bullshit in the kitchen, and no going home sick." Joy glared over at Andy on the last one. "Eric, you're up first. Come find me in the empty office three doors down in five minutes."

She grabbed her laptop and left, that smirk still on her face.

"She's joking, right?" Eric asked.

"I don't think so," you said.

"I don't know whether to laugh, or be mad," Gemma said. "I mean, seriously. There's no way she can actually be doing performance reviews for us. Especially alone."

"I'll just go talk to Garrisson," you sighed and started to stand.

"Actually, I think we should let her do them," Sabrina said. You all looked at her like she'd grown a second head. "No, wait. Hear me out," she continued. "There's no way that any review she does will be seen as legitimate as long as we don't just accept them, right? So let's let her dig her own grave. Find out what kind of crap she's going to throw at us, andthen we go talk to Garrisson. It's not like she can make the reviews formal and put them into our files or anything by herself."

"That's actually a great idea," Gemma said, starting to grin. "Sabrina's right. Try and remember everything she accuses you of, don't agree with anything she says, and don't sign anything."

You all agreed, and at five minutes after Joy left Eric went to meet her.

Ten minutes after that the shouting started.

Chapter 163

You looked at Gemma. Gemma looked at Sabrina. Sabrina looked at Andy, then looked back at you since Andy was currently nodding off and didn't even hear the shouting.

"Should we...?" Gemma asked.

"What is goingon!?" you all heard coming from the hallway. It was Jack Baskin, one of the firm Associates who had an office near the conference rooms. "I'm on a call!"

The three of you didn't hear a reply, but you did hear Jack muttering to himself as he went back to his office. A minute later Eric walked back into the conference room looking a little red in the face and taking deep breaths.

"You OK, bud?" you asked him.

"She gotreally angry that I wouldn't sign her review sheet," he said.

"What did she try and say?" Sabrina asked.

"Other than accusing me of sexual harassment?" Eric started. "She said I do shit work, spend half my time on my phone which is wage theft, and based on the quality of my work she thinks I won't even graduate from my undergrad."

"I mean, most of that is pure bullshit," Gemma said. "Though you do spend a lot of time on your phone."

Eric started to reply, then stopped as his phone bingled and he looked down at it and then blushed. "Look, juggling dating apps looking for The One takes a lot of effort, OK?"

You smirked a little. "It's fine, Eric. You get your work done."

"You could try looking for someone not on an App or at a bar or club, though," Sabrina offered.

"Shit," Gemma sighed. "I've been summoned."

"Good luck," you said with a soft smile.

"Don't need it," she replied confidently. "But thanks."

Gemma left, and Eric continued to conversation. "Where the hell am I supposed to meet hot chicks other than on apps or at bars?"

"Well, you screwed up with me and Gemma right here at work," Sabrina said. "Try joining a social club or something for the next couple of months. Like a hiking club or something. Or volunteer somewhere."

"Or," Eric countered. "After my podcast appearances next week I could be swimming in DMs. I think I should just take my chances for now."

"Whatever works for you," you chuckled.

Gemma was gone for about fifteen minutes before coming back. She had a frustrated look on her face, but there hadn't been any shouting. "Apparently," she said as she dropped into her chair. "I dress like a frumpy cow, I need to learn not to talk back to my superiors, and my productivity suffers because I'm too busy flirting with my co-workers even though it isn't working. She said, 'This is a place of business, not a dating app.'"

"Now that's funny and a little ironic," you smirked.

"I think you dress perfectly, by the way," Sabrina added.

"Thanks," Gemma said.

You wanted to reach over and give her hand a squeeze. Or, really, you wanted to kiss her and tell her how absolutely gorgeous she was, and how her business attire made her look professional and confident. Instead you settled with quickly texting her a heart emoji, and when she saw it she looked over at your and beamed a smile your way.

"Looks like I'm next," Sabrina said, standing up after receiving her own summons over the Slack chat. "If I'm not back in twenty minutes, come help me hide the body."

That got the three of us that weren't asleep laughing lightly to relieve the stress.

Sabrina was out for about seventeen minutes, enough that you were starting to check the clock and wonder if you would actually need to go check on things and possibly help Sabrina get away with murder. She came back clenching her jaw and walking with her posture ramrod straight, and she sat down in her chair softly perched on the edge.

"Sabrina?" you asked her.

She held up a finger and took a long, deep breath. She licked her lips lightly, breathed again, and then nodded to herself. "Apparently Joy thinks that I need to learn what work-appropriate attire is because everything I wear is too tight and revealing even though I have a boyish figure, and I need to smile more often because I give off an unpleasant air that makes people uncomfortable. I also need to figure out how to speed up my workflow because apparently this is a real business that can't act like colleges and give special considerations for people who are falling behind."

You stood up, intending to stop this now, by Sabrina shook her head as she looked over to you. "Just go with the plan, John," she said.

It took you a moment to nod, sitting down by sighing angrily.

Joy strutted into the room five minutes later, glaring as she saw Andy with his chin to his chest sitting perfectly still in his seat. It was late in the afternoon and the conference room was warm as hell - even with the stress, you were feeling your own eyes drooping a little. You didn't even feel any sort of way about Andy being asleep instead of working it had become so commonplace.

"Hey," Joy said, snapping loudly as she stalked up to him. He blinked awake and looked around with a confused expression. "Jerkoff, come on. It's your review time."

Andy got up, still looking like he wasn't sure where he was, and followed her out. We all hoped he remembered not to sign her bullshit review.

He came back not three minutes later, frowning.

"What happened?" Eric asked.

"She said I failed in every category," Andy said. "And I asked her what that meant and she just told me to get out of her sight so I did."

Your Slack chat pinged on your laptop and you took a deep breath. "Alright," you said. "I'm up."

Chapter 164

Walking to the office that Joy was in only took about fifteen steps, and you shouldn't have been worried. It was all bullshit at the end of the day. The problem was, there was this little 'But' in the back of your mind. Those little nuggets of doubt that wanted you to consider that things might be going sideways. That she might be a step or two ahead of you and the others.

You squashed the 'But' and went to the open door of the office, knocking lightly.

Joy looked up and smiled. Sweetly.

She was attractive when she wasn't acting like a raging bitch, and you could tell that between her family connections and her Pretty Privilege she probably got her way about 98% of the time in her life. You still weren't sure what might have happened if she had started at the same time as the rest of you for the internship and had set her sight on you - if she'd aggressively pursued you sexually, you likely would have appreciated the attention and fallen in with her.

What a shit decision that would have been considering what you had now.

You moved into the office, mostly just a box of a room with a standard desk and chairs inside and an empty filing cabinet. The window was looking out at the neighbouring building so it wasn't much of a view, but it did let in more natural light than the conference room had.

"John, hi," Joy said, still maintaining that 'sweet girl' persona. "Please sit. As you know, this is your performance review."

"If you say so," you said, taking a seat and doing your best not to fidget or give off any sign of being nervous.

"Could you do me a favour and take out your phone and turn it off?" Joy asked. "This is an important meeting and I would rather make sure we aren't going to be interrupted."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,072 Followers