The OF Girl Ch. 161-170

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you waiting for?" Becca asked. "Get out your phone and take a picture."

"Really?" you asked in surprise.

"Well, it's not much of a reward to just see a titty for the second time, is it?" she asked.

You scrambled to pull out your phone and soon you had a picture of Becca with one boob showing as she made a winking face with her tongue out playfully. Then she released the other tit and leaned forward slightly, biting her lip. "Might as well get them both." You just chuckled and took another picture, then she started covering herself up again.

"That's almost the best reward I've ever gotten," you told her. "You really are a gorgeous woman, Becca."

"Whoa, hold on. Just almost?" Becca asked, adjusting her dress over her bust.

"Well..." you said, then flicked back several photos in your file. "There was a bet with a secretary at work that I wouldn't fuck-and-tell on Gemma and Sabrina, and I got this by winning it." You showed her the full frontal, sans face, of Becks.

"Damn!" Becca laughed. "I need to start upping my game. She's hot. Don't tell me she's another conquest of yours."

"Not even close," you said. "She prefers black guys."

"Has she seen your cock yet?" Becca asked. "Cause if she thinks it's just black guys with big dicks, you could change her mind."

"I'm perfectly, completely happy with Gemma and Sabrina. They are more than enough to handle," you said.

"Fair," Becca laughed, stepping back to the apartment door. "But, and I'm certainly only saying this hypothetically and am not admitting anything - the only thing better than a threesome is a foursome where everyone is into it."

"Not a fivesome?" you asked.

She snorted. "No, five is too many to be intimate. At that point it's more of an orgy situation, and those can be hot but it's different."

"You've been in an orgy?" you asked as you followed her into the entryway and started kicking off your shoes.

"What, you haven't?" Becca asked. "Aren't you in college?"

You blinked. "Becca, I think our college experiences may have been very different."

"Ehn," she shrugged. "I mean, if you ever get the chance you should go for it. But if you think seeing Gemma get railed by another guy wouldn't be your thing, then I'd say she's way more important to hold on to than getting the experience."

"What the hell kind of conversation is this?" Gemma asked as she came around the corner.

"Just making sure he's treating you right, girl," Becca said. "You know I'm just looking out for you. Oh, and I showed him my boobs."

Gemma snorted. "Oh, that's fine. And you don't need to keep testing him, Becca." She stepped past Becca and into your arms, and you kissed hard as she fed you her tongue.

"Ugh, gross," Becca laughed. "Are you two gonna fuck right here in the vestibule again, or can you make it to the bedroom?"

Gemma turned, her jaw dropping slightly. "You know about that?"

Chapter 168

"Hey, baby," Sabrina grinned as Gemma led you into the kitchen. She turned from what she was working on at the counter and stepped forward into your arms, kissing you warmly. "Are you excited for tonight?"

"I am," you said with your own grin. "And I don't know what you two are making, but it smells fantastic."

"It's skilly 'n duff," Gemma said, coming in behind you. "It's like a thick chicken soup with a dough cooked on top. It's really good."

"Thanks for making dinner for me," you said.

She slipped into your other arm, and you were hugging both of them. Gemma was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts with an apron on, while Sabrina was in a cute brown leather skirt and dark maroon blouse and looked more ready for the date.

"You're welcome, baby," Sabrina said. "But Gemma's in charge, I'm just the helping hand."

You kissed them both on top of the head. "Any shot of you two telling me what else we're doing tonight?"

"Mm-mmm," Sabrina grinned and shook her head.

"It's nothing bad, we promise," Gemma laughed. "Now, Sabrina, do you want to take him back to my room? I can finish up here and everything should be ready in about twenty minutes."

"Sure," Sabrina grinned and took your hand. "Come on, baby. We all had a stressful fucking day, let's get you feeling more relaxed."

"I'm not complaining, but that's not necessary," you said, letting yourself get tugged away.

"I think it's necessary," Sabrina said. She led you down to Gemma's room and pulled you in, shutting the door behind you both. "The way I see it, giving you a pre-date blowjob has been an excellent tradition so far, so why break it?"

You waved your hands as if searching for an answer and ended up finding none. Sabrina laughed and started unbuttoning her shirt. "No need to risk getting any jizz stains on it," she explained when you raised your eyebrow.

"And no bra, I see," you said as her pretty little nipples came into view.

"Nope," she grinned. "All the better for you to grope me any time you want."

"Free groping, huh?" you asked. "You mean like this?" You reached forward and softly cupped one of the soft swells of her little breast, running your thumb just under her areola and nipple.

"Mmhmm," Sabrina nodded, closing her eyes to savour the feeling.

"And what about like this?" you asked, and took her breast firmly, squeezing it and drilling your thumb across her hardening nipple.

"Fuck, baby. Yes, especially like that," Sabrina gasped.

You let go of her breast and pulled her in close, picking her up by the waist to kiss her instead of bending down to do it. She threaded her arms around the back of your neck and you both breathed through your noses as you made out like that in the middle of Gemma's bedroom for a long moment.

"I love you," you told her as you set her back down.

"I know, baby. Now let me love on you," she said, leading you over to the bed and getting you to sit as she started to undo your pants.

About fifteen minutes later the door opened and Gemma slipped in, grinning as she saw you sat on the edge of her bed with your pants around your ankles. Sabrina was kneeling on the bed next to you, her face in your lap as she slowly sucked your cock.

"Dinner should be ready in about five," Gemma said, crossing the room to sit on the other side of you. She pulled you into a kiss, brushing her fingers against your cheek as your tongues entangled for a moment. "Hello, love."

You smiled. "Hello, love," you said back, and then pecked her lips again.

Gemma undid the apron around her neck and back and tossed it away, then started pulling off her shirt. "Make some room, bitch," she giggled, nudging Sabrina's shoulder.

Sabrina snorted and shifted, laying down on the couch and pulling your cock to bend more towards her a bit. "I've got his cock, you work his balls," she mumbled with her lips barely leaving the head.

"Gladly," Gemma grinned and then kissed you again before slipping from the bed. She had one of your balls in her mouth before she even started undoing the clasp on her bra, and then her breasts were free and went to work really tongue-bathing your sack.

"You two are way too good for me," you groaned.

"Only when you're not busy being too good for us," Gemma said.

"Best boyfriend ever," Sabrina agreed.

They traded places at one point, Sabrina taking over tending to your nuts while Gemma slobbered on your cock. You were getting close and both of them could tell, and Sabrina left your balls and kissed up your cock until she was practically making out with Gemma around the head of your dick.

"Fuck, you two," you groaned.

Sabrina grabbed the root of your dick with her slim fingers and started jacking you off.

"Cum all over my tits, baby," Gemma said. "And Sabrina can lick it off."

"Mmmm!" Sabrina hummed happily at the idea.

You did just that. The release happened fast, and you grunted with each shot of cum that splattered across Gemma's cleavage as Sabrina jerked you off. Then she kissed Gemma on the lips, and your cock surged one more time.

"He liked that," Sabrina grinned. "Told you."

Gemma laughed and bit her lip as she looked at you. "Did you, baby? Like watching me get seduced by Sabrina?"

"I did," you nodded, catching your breath. "You two are both so fucking beautiful, but together it's like..." You made a mind-blown gesture.

Gemma smirked. "Well, get a load of this," she said and pushed her chest out towards Sabrina.

"Yummy," Sabrina said. She leaned forward and began to slowly lick your cum off of Gemma's tits, occasionally moving up to kiss her with cummy lips.

Once she was clean, Gemma kissed Sabrina one more time, then stood up. "I hope that didn't ruin your appetite, dirty girl."

"Nope," Sabrina said. "Just made me want even more."

"I meant for dinner," Gemma said as she went to one of her pieces of luggage to look for what she was planning on wearing.

"I know," Sabrina grinned and winked at you. "But I didn't."

Chapter 169

"Ermagerd," Charlotte groaned as she shovelled soup into her mouth. "Gemma, this is so fuckin' good."

Becca and Charlotte had joined you at the kitchen table. Their fundraiser was an Open Bar, Drinks and Apps sort of affair so they'd accepted Gemma's offer to eat a bowl. Though 'eat a bowl of soup' had been the main discussion point so far through the dinner. Did one eat or drink soup?

"It really is," Sabrina nodded. The soup, the thick chicken soup kind of thing that was almost a stew it was so full of thick chunks of chicken, carrots, and celery, mixed with the super soft dough that had been cooked on top of it, was fragrant and flavourful.

"My only complaint is that I'm going to be too full to move after this," you said.

"Oh, I'm sure the girls can get you moving," Becca smirked.

"Yeah we will," Gemma grinned. "And thanks, all. It's a family recipe. Usually we eat it in the winter, which it is right now back home, so I wasn't sure if it would work for a summer date night."

"It does," you assured her.

"It really, really does," Sabrina nodded in agreement.

The door to the apartment opened and shut, and the clacking of high heels echoed for a moment ahead of her before Lucy poked her head into the kitchen. "Fuck, what is that delic- Oh."

"Hey, Lucy," Gemma said. "I made soup. Feel free to grab a bowl."

Lucy was making a face like she'd smelled dogshit as she looked at the five of you at the table, but she stepped in. She was dressed in a little red dress that offset her skintone nicely, with her dark hair pulled back into a bun.

"How'd the after-work drinks go?" Charlotte asked her.

"Fine," Lucy answered. "One of the guys wants to meet later on tonight to go to a clubs."

"That sounds fun," Becca said.

"Who are you?" Luc said, abruptly changing the subject as she looked over Sabrina.

"Oh, I'm Sabrina," she said, standing with a smile and offering Lucy her hand to shake. "I'm John's best friend..."

Lucy scoffed. "Why would you wanthim as a best friend?"

"Sorry, I didn't finish," Sabrina said. "I'm his best friend with major benefits. We fuck like rabbits and he makes me come like there's no tomorrow. Gemma and I are totally in love with him."

Charlotte coughed, trying to cover her mouth and her laugh. Becca stuttered out a soft snort as she leaned back and took in the scene. Gemma, for her part, was trying to stifle her own embarrassed giggle as she bit her lips and looked with wide eyes.

Lucy just stood there with her mouth gaping open as she blinked.

"You're Lucy, right?" Sabrina pressed on. "You dated John in high school. I don't know what you were thinking, walking away from such a sweet guy with such a fantastic cock. I mean, not only is it a great size, but he just knows how to use it, am I right? Was he doing that thing with his hips when you two were dating, or did he pick that up later?"

"Um," Lucy stuttered. "Uh... I need to go."

"Oh, that's too bad," Sabrina smiled sweetly. "I was looking forward to trading bedroom war stories with someone other than Gemma."

Lucy left the room without another word, looking like she'd seen a ghost.

Everyone was quiet for a long moment, and it was only broken once the pressure inside Becca finally erupted and she gasped out a laugh, which set everyone else off.

"Oh. My. God," Charlotte panted, trying not to bark out her own giggles. "Sabrina, that was amazing."

"I know," Sabrina laughed, wiping tears from her eyes. "I don't know what came over me."

"I don't think I've ever seen her look like that," you heaved, trying to get control of your breathing.

"She looked like she'd gotten surprise buttfucked," Becca giggled and snorted. "Holy shit, girl. You know how to shut a bitchdown."

Lucy didn't make another appearance, and soon Becca and Charlotte had to leave for their fundraiser. As you and Sabrina started on the dishes, being careful not to mess up your date clothes, Gemma made up a bowl of soup and brought it to Lucy's bedroom as a peace offering. You assumed Lucy must have accepted it since Gemma came back empty-handed. Cleaning a kitchen with three sets of hands instead of two made the work go quickly, and soon Gemma took a minute to freshen up her makeup in the bathroom while you and Sabrina kissed and held hands near the front door. When Gemma came back she smiled and took over from Sabrina for a moment, kissing you a well, before she went looking for the right shoes to match her pretty lavender summer dress.

"God, you look good in that," Sabrina noted once Gemma had her heels on. "I wish my tits could do that."

"No you don't," Gemma said. "Cause then you'd have to wear a bra all the time and John wouldn't be able to pinch your nipples." You took the cue and did just that, palming Sabrina's chest and finding her nipple quickly. Gemma joined in with a smirk, pinching Sabrina's other nipple.

"OK, OK," Sabrina gave in, looking like she was about to cream herself. "You're right."

"We give him different things," Gemma said, pulling Sabrina into a hug. "Physically and sexually. But he loves us both for our minds and our hearts. Deal?"

Sabrina nodded, hugging her back, and you wrapped your arms around them both for a long moment.

"OK," Gemma said, breaking the hug. "We're running a little behind. Let's get going."

Chapter 170

"You know, if you'd told me we were coming here I could have told Mosche to expect us," you said as you helped Sabrina out of the Uber. The three of you had ridden in the back seat together, and despite the fact that it would have made the most sense for Sabrina to sit in the middle as the shortest and slimmest of you all your girlfriends had insisted you sit in the middle so that you could put your arms around both of them. Gemma had been on the curbside, so you hadn't had the chance to be a little chivalrous for her since she got out first, but Sabrina accepted your hand with a smile.

"We thought about that," Gemma said. "But keeping things like this a little secret is fun. Sabrina wants to see his and Tasha's acts, and we should support them both considering they're pretty much the only other people we know in the city who don't work with us."

"That's fair," you said and found yourself quickly looped arm in arm with Sabrina on one side and hand in hand with Gemma on the other as you headed for the doors. The Open Mic Night had started about ten minutes ago, so you only hoped that there would be some seats.

Sabrina paid the cover for the three of you at the door, insisting that you weren't paying that night since this was them taking you out. The main sitting area was dark, the stage brightly lit as the first act was running through his jokes at lightning speed. The bar area was dim, but light enough that you could see a gathering of the various comics off to the side in one corner. Several of the same customers from last week when you'd come in with Gemma were in the group, and you kind of hoped that they weren't going to recognize you. They were spread over a few tables and booths so you didn't initially see Mosche or Tasha.

Gemma led you and Sabrina to the bar and ordered you each a Bramble and a beer, and paid the almost forty dollars for the drinks. Plus tip.

"OK," she said as she turned back to you. "Maybe we don't come here every week."

"That or we sneak in some flasks," Sabrina smirked.

Once you were delivered your drinks you went to the entryway to the stage area and one of the waitresses pointed you over to an empty table on the far left side of the room, blessedly out of the spotlight and away from the hot seat. The three of you got your seats and settled in.

It was the same host from last time, and there were a couple of the same acts working on their jokes. But now that you weren't the focus of the crowd work it was a lot easier to settle in and enjoy the comedy, or the bombs, in equal measure.

The girls also apparently had another idea, and in the deep dark you felt a hand crawl onto your thigh, and then higher to rest on your crotch. You looked over to Gemma and she grinned at you, and you lowered a hand to her leg, and then slid your fingers to her inner thigh. She spread her legs just a touch, encouraging you, and you slid your hand higher. Not under her dress, but definitely pushing it up just a bit so that you were very much holding an inappropriately personal area.

Glancing at Sabrina, you decided you wanted to make sure the fun was being had in equal measure and you tugged her chair closer to you so that you could wrap an arm around her shoulders. She flashed you a grin and rested her head on your shoulder. Then she looked at you again and bit the tip of her tongue playfully as your hand trailed down a bit more and played your fingers over her breast and nipple lightly through her blouse. She shifted closer hand and reached to feel up your crotch only to find Gemma's hand already there. They glanced around you at each other, grinning silently, and Sabrina let Gemma have your crotch as she put her hand on your leg and rubbed slowly.

Mosche ended up going on before intermission, and you and the girls left off your over-friendliness to clap and cheer loudly for him - way louder than any of the other comics had gotten. Sabrina even put two fingers in her mouth and whistled shrilly.

For his part, Mosche was beaming as he mounted the stage after receiving such an unexpected welcome. He tried to shade his eyes from the bright spotlights, but couldn't see you. He made a joke about being the popular guy in the room for once, which earned him a laugh at the self-deprecation, and then he went into his bit. Now, you had heard him perform it multiple times at this point both in the club and in the apartment. It was the best he'd ever done it. The crowd was on his side, which helped a lot, but you had to assume that the last-minute burst to his confidence did wonders for him too. When he left the stage he got a rousing round of applause from the entire club, including big cheers from the back where the comics were. They'd seen him finally nail a set after months and months of trying, and were recognizing him as one of their own.

The host came up and announced the intermission, and the lights raised as people started standing up and shifting towards the bar.

"You folks need anything?" a waitress came by, then her eyes widened as she recognized you and Gemma - she was the same waitress who had gotten caught up in the snarky repartee as she'd tried to serve you last week. "Oh, it's you guys."

"Hey," Gemma grinned. "We're back."

"Well, at least you're back here this time," the waitress smirked. "I don't think any of the comics know you're here or they would probably try to pick some fights again."

"I was hoping to avoid that this time," you said. "We're just here to support our friends."

Sabrina ended up ordering a basket of french fries for the three of you to share, and you all decided not to order another round of cocktails or beers to save your wallets. As the waitress was about to turn away with your order Gemma touched her arm. "Could you let Mosche know that his fans are over here?"