The OF Girl Ch. 201-210

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.9k words
4.81
31.8k
35

Part 21 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes meeting a twin, late-night shenanigans, important calls, accidents, revelations, bonding, oral, squirting, exhibtionism/voyeurism, and reconnection.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 201

"Hey, baby," Sabrina said as she grinned, seeing you walk up to the restaurant. You'd texted her that you were a few minutes away and she'd said she'd meet you out front. She'd seen you coming and broken into that smile, and now she opened her arms to you.

"Hello, beautiful," you said and stepped in, hugging her tightly and kissing her. After a moment of swapping spit you pulled off of the kiss with a smirk. "Nice to meet you, Katherine."

Katherine's eyes went wide as her jaw dropped in a surprised smile. "How did you know?"

"Sabrina does this thing with her tongue every time she kisses me," you grinned.

"That bitch," Katherine laughed.

"And where is that bitch?" you asked playfully. You'd stepped away from her slightly now so you weren't completely up in her person space.

"Inside," she said. "Don't be mad about the prank, it's a thing we used to do boys we liked in high school to see if they were actually paying attention to us."

"Honestly, it was exactly what I expected from Sabrina," you said.

Katherine snorted and shook her head. "You do know my sister well, then." She took your arm and led you into the restaurant. "Want to play a joke back on her?"

"Um,yes," you said with a laugh.

Sabrina was sitting at a table grinning like a little fiend. You walked right up to her and stuck out your hand. "Hi Katherine, it's so nice to meet you. Your sister means the absolute world to me."

You could see the war happening behind her eyes. On the one hand, Sabrina was delighted that she was getting her prank over on you. On the other she was disappointed that you - apparently - couldn't tell the difference between her and her twin.

"It's so good to meet you too," she said, standing up and politely shaking your hand.

You pulled out a chair for Katherine and tucked her in, and then took a seat. "So, it most be exciting to finally be in the city and visiting Sabrina," you said.

"Oh, for sure," Sabrina said, settling into what she thought was continuing her joke. "I love my sister so much. But I've got so many questions, first of which is what are your intentions with her?"

You smiled and glanced at Katherine, openly moving to grab her hand. "Well, if I'm being honest, I'm in love with her," you said. "And I keep falling for her more and more. So, while we haven't talked about it before, I thought maybe this would be the perfect time to take the next step in our relationship." You turned back to Sabrina, putting on a nervous smile. "So, Katherine, I know this is really fast since we've just met, but I was wondering if you would give your blessing for me to-"

"Stop!" Sabrina said, eyes going wide. "Stop, stop, stop."

You were about to break, but it was Katherine who cracked first as she started giggling hard. You followed her into it as you let go of her hand and stood from the table, swinging around to Sabrina's side and kissing her deeply.

"He figured it out right away," Katherine explained after you finished kissing Sabrina.

"Oooh my God," Sabrina said, rolling her head back as she looked at the ceiling. You laughed and kissed her cheek, taking the seat next to her. She slapped your arm, giving you a playfully aggravated glare, which you melted by kissing her again.

"Sorry, babe," you said.

"I'm not," Katherine laughed. "You should have seen the look on your face, Sabrina. And John, you are a good actor."

"Thanks," you said, glancing to Sabrina and she bit the corner of her lip just a little as you both thought about the 'acting' you did.

Sabrina quickly forgave you, and soon you were learning more about her relationship with Katherine, and Katherine's current situation. She was going into her final year of Uni like you and Sabrina, but was in a Communications degree and was planning on going to business school afterwards. She lived with two of her friends bot was in the same city that the twins had grown up in so she got to see their parents and younger sister more often.

Katherine and Sabrina were like mirrors of each other. Beyond the physical you found quickly that they had the same humour and laughs, and held their glasses the same way when they took a drink, and you even noticed that they chewed the same way.

Part way through the meal Sabrina slipped her hand down and rested it on your thigh, giving you a little squeeze, and you glanced over to see her smiling sweetly at you. It was her eyes that told the story though - she was happy. Really, really happy.

You ended up ordering a creme brulee for the three of you to share for dessert, and just before it was delivered you slipped off to the washroom and caught your waitress, paying the bill.

The girls had half-finished the creme brulee by the time you got back to the table and you were fed several spoonfuls of the sweet dessert by Sabrina before she and her sister polished it off.

Sabrina excused herself, citing that she needed to go to the washroom, but came back less than a minute later. "John, babe, you didn't need to do that," she said.

"Do what?" Katherine asked.

"I went to pay the bill and he already paid," Sabrina said to her sister, then turned to you. "She's my sister, I should be the one treating both of you."

"And you," you said, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her down to sit on your lap. "Are my beautiful, intelligent, playful girlfriend who I love very much. So you'll need to be quicker on the draw because the night I meet your twin sister I want to be the one to treat for dinner."

Sabrina rolled her eyes but leaned in and kissed you sweetly. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered in your ear.

You tutted for a moment, blushing that she would call you that with her sister in earshot, but she'd been quiet enough that Katherine hadn't heard.

"Alright," Sabrina said, standing up. "We've got another stop of this railroad."

"Are you the conductor or the caboose?" Katherine asked as she stood up, standing next to her sister.

"Oh, I'm definitely the conductor," Sabrina said. "You're the caboose."

"What does that make me?" you asked.

"The train car sandwiched in the middle," Sabrina said, grinning as she looped her arm through ours. Katherine did the same, giving that same little teasing smile that Sabrina often did, and the three of you walked out of the restaurant.

Chapter 202

"No, I swear it's true," Katherine laughed. "Sabrina wore the most horrendous dress to our prom just to stick it to the guy. He looked miserable the entire night because he knew he'd fucked up."

You laughed, but Sabrina was almost in tears of joy remembering the story as her sister told it.

After the restaurant the three of you had walked two blocks over to the same arcade bar where you'd had your date with Gemma. Sabrina and Katherine weren't as interested in the games, though they liked the atmosphere and had goofed around a bit. Mostly the three of you drank and told stories, with Sabrina demanding you let her pay for every round.

Katherine loved telling stories about her sister, but Sabrina got her back just as good. You ended up telling them stories that you hadn't thought about in a couple of years about your own high school life. Some of them were funnier than others, but Sabrina beamed at you through each one, rubbing your arm or your thigh softly as she paid rapt attention to you.

It was kind of weird, honestly. The two of you had spent so much time together, and especially being so utterly physically intimate, that it felt like you'd skipped steps in your relationship. This, meeting her sister, and telling stories, was a step that you could feel settling the roots of your feelings deeper.

"God, I love you," you blurted out, looking Sabrina in the eyes.

She smiled and pursed her lips, wrapping her arms around your neck as she kissed you long and soft. "I love you too, baby," she said when she pulled back.

"Well, I guess I don't need to do the sisterly prying later tonight," Katherine chuckled. "You two are almost grossly infatuated with each other."

"He's amazing," Sabrina smiled at you.

"She's even better than that," you grinned back.

"Alright, I need another drink if you both are going to be this sappy," Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Let's go back to my place," Sabrina said. "The drinks are cheaper, we can get sloshed, and did I mention that I've introduced John to Castle? We're doing his first watch-through."

"What!?" Katherine gasped. "You've never watched Castle?"

"First watch through?" you were busy asking.

You pocketed the tokens that you'd gotten for the arcade machines, planning to bring Gemma back here sometime since it seemed to be more in her wheelhouse, and then you and Sabrina bantered over who would order the Uber right up until Katherine said she'd already ordered one.

Back at Sabrina's apartment, you noticed that it looked possibly the tidiest it had ever been. Sabrina busted out beers for the three of you and soon you were playing some cards. The banter between the sisters was just so fun to listen to, and you got your shots in as well through a couple of games of Go Fish. By the time the three of you were on your third round of cards and beer, you were all starting to feel the effects of the alcohol and you ended up on the couch with the lights turned low, Sabrina's laptop on the little coffee table playing the next in the long line of Castle episodes. You were on one side of the couch with Sabrina in the middle, snuggling her head on your shoulder. When you looked over she was holding hands cutely with Katherine as they both grinned and watched the show.

After the first episode you took a moment to go to the washroom, and when you came back you saw that Sabrina had taken your spot and she patted the middle seat for you to sit. When you did she immediately snuggled in, pulling your arm around her shoulder, and you were surprised when Katherine did almost the same thing on the other side.

"See?" Sabrina said. "Told you. Best snuggles ever."

"I don't know aboutbest," Katherine teased. "But definitely good."

The three of you watched another two episodes before you were yawning and having a hard time keeping your eyes open. Sabrina ended up stopping the next episode a minute in. "OK, time for bed," she said and then turned to you. "Baby, do you mind sleeping out here tonight?"

"Of course not," you said, leaning forward and kissing her. "Enjoy twin-talk in there."

She smiled warmly and cupped your cheek, kissing you again.

"I can sleep out here if you two want to get busy," Katherine offered. "Don't think I didn't see you getting him to feel up your boob during that last episode, Sabrina."

Sabrina had the decorum to blush, but she shrugged with a little smile.

"Thank you for the offer, Katherine," you said. "But you two take the bed. We can keep our hands off of each other for one night."

"Just one night, huh?" Katherine asked as she stood up and stretched the exact same way Sabrina did. "Guess that means you two were getting busy last night then?"

That made you snort a little and chuckle as Sabrina grabbed her sister by the arm and started leading her into the bedroom. "Oh my God, Katherine," she laughed. When they reached the doorway Sabrina looked back to you. "Love you, baby," she said.

"Love you too," you said, standing to unfold the blanket from the back of the couch and then spreading it over yourself.

Sabrina blew you a kiss, then turned off the lights and shut her bedroom door. You fell asleep quickly, your head fuzzy from the drink but your heart feeling full and warm.

You woke up at some point with a mouth on your cock in the dark.

"Mmph," you grunted. You didn't even remember taking off your pants.

"Hey, Daddy," Sabrina whispered, then went right back to sucking you.

"What time is it?" you asked quietly.

"Like four in the morning," she whispered, popping off of your cock again. "I couldn't sleep. Katherine is totally zonked though."

You received a sleepy blowjob, but Sabrina didn't let you pop. Instead, she climbed up and straddled you, pulling her panties aside and sitting on your cock with a soft sigh of satisfaction. The sex was slow and intimate and quiet, and she whispered, "I love you so much," into your ear as you released your orgasm into her.

She kissed you and dismounted, pulling her panties back in place to keep your cum from leaking out, and then pulled the blanket back up of you.

You fell asleep again after watching her little panty-clad bum give an extra little wiggle from the doorway to her room as she looked back at you before slipping inside.

Chapter 203

While Sabrina's bedroom had a decent light-blocking curtain on its window, the fact that her glass sliding door had no curtain whatsoever meant that you were waking up to the glare of the sun coming through from her little balcony.

With a groan and a grunt you swung your feet down from the couch as you sat up, and then you quickly realized that your pants were around your ankles and your boxers were down at your knees and you were hanging loose.

"Fuck," you mumbled, pulling everything up and wriggling around to try and get it all together.

You hit the spacebar on Sabrina's laptop, waking it up and seeing that it was just before 7am. You doubted you were going to get back to sleep at this point, so you stood and stretched, feeling a pop in your neck from the weird position you'd slept on the couch.

Overall, you felt pretty good considering the mild hangover, but you had a lot more body mass than the girls so you had a feeling they'd be feeling it worse than you.

So you decided to get one over on Sabrina again and went to the front door, slipping on your shoes and quietly exiting the apartment. Once you were down on the street, the Saturday morning son was bright and you wished you'd brought sunglasses, but you checked your phone and located a nearby bakery and started walking.

On your way you noticed you had a couple of texts from Gemma from the night before asking how things were going, so you quickly tapped out a reply apologizing for not responding and telling her things had gone well and that you couldn't wait to see her later, and that you were sneaking off to a bakery to surprise the girls with coffee and pastries.

You were surprised when your phone rang and it was Gemma.

"Good morning, love," you said as you answered.

"Good morning, love," she replied and you could hear the smile in her voice.

"Why are you up so early?" you asked.

"Well, I didn't have you to keep me up late," she said. "Which, by the way, I missed a lot. But I'm technically in the middle of an early morning run with the girls. Bonding time to try and make peace with Lucy."

"Well, that's good of you. Enjoying it?"

"Love, there are some other forms of cardio I would much rather be doing," Gemma teased you.

"Me too," you chuckled.

You quickly gave Gemma the rundown on Katherine and your night out with the sisters. She was happy to hear things had gone well and chuckled when you told her about Sabrina's late-night stealth sex.

"Can I say something that I hope you take the way I mean?" you asked her.

"Because that doesn't sound ominous," Gemma pointed out.

"Sorry, I don't mean it to be," you said. "I just- last night I felt like I got something out of it that I was missing between Sabrina and I, and I felt like our relationship got even deeper. And I really want that with you, Gem. God, this is probably the worst timing and doing it on the phone doesn't make sense at all, but I can't stop thinking about it. Gemma, I don't want this to be just a summer thing. I love-love you, and I know we're going to need to talk about this so I want to let you know that I don't want to have an expiration date on our relationship."

Gemma was quiet on the other end of the line, though you could hear her softly breathe every once in a while. You were stopped outside the bakery at this point, not wanting to go in while you were still on the phone. Somewhere in the background on her end you heard a voice saying something, and then Gemma said, "No, no, I'm fine. I'm fine, it's all good."

There was another mumble from the other person, and you could hear Gemma walk for a moment.

"John?" she asked.

"I'm still here," you said.

"Sorry, I- Fuck, I want that too, love. Or don't, whatever, you know what I mean. No expiration date. But we really do need to talk about that, and what it looks like. Thank you for telling me."

"Thank you for listening," you said, smiling softly as you closed your eyes and focused on your thoughts of Gemma.

She wanted this, too.

"Talk later?" she asked. "And we'll need to talk to Sabrina about it, too."

"Talk later," you confirmed.

"I love you," Gemma said.

"I love you, too," you said.

When you walked into the bakery you needed to wipe your eyes from the happy tears that had been brimming. You also had to use their washroom because you needed to piss like a racehorse after those extra beers and then not going to the washroom before leaving the apartment.

Walking back down to Sabrina's place you felt like a fucking king, carrying the tray with three coffees and the box of doughnuts and croissants. You had Sabrina. You had Gemma. They both loved you, you loved both of them. Gemma wanted to make it work like you did. Sabrina had an amazing sister who you got along with.

Hell, Joy was gone from the office.

Things were looking like they were coming up John.

As you let yourself back into the apartment you heard the sound of the shower running and Sabrina was standing at the sliding door to the balcony in just a lacy little pair of thong panties and a tight sleeveless top that looked worn down from years of use as a sleep shirt. It was funny that you'd never seen it before considering the two of you were naked together so often, but it made sense that she'd wear something like that after sharing a bed with her sister. She glanced back, grinning when she saw you.

"Good morning, beautiful," you said. "I got coffee and breakfast."

"That's so sweet," she beamed at you.

"How long since your sister got in the shower?" you asked as went to the kitchen table and set down your box and tray.

"Just a minute or two," she said, turning back and looking out the window at her limited view, enjoying the warmth of the sun coming in.

"And did you sleep well?" you asked, moving over to stand behind her and give her a hug.

"I did, thanks," she said. "And you?"

"I slept great," you said. "How are you feeling? Any hangover?"

"Just a little," she admitted, patting my arms around her and rubbing my forearm. "Thanks for asking. The coffee should help."

"I know what else would help," you said, and let go of her to drop to your knees behind her. You quickly pulled down her thong over her cute butt and then buried your face between her cheeks and thighs, tonguing at her pussy.

"Mmmf!" she squeaked in pleasure. She leaned forward, putting her hands against the glass door, as her body rocked from the sudden pleasure. She gasped a few more times and you felt her quickly getting wet for you as you tasted her on your tongue. "Oh, fuck," she groaned. She put her hand pack on your head, her fingers in your hair, and you could tell she wasn't sure whether she wanted to push you away or pull you in closer.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers