The OF Girl Ch. 201-210

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,047 Followers

You tongued her for another minute, listening to her trying to control her moans, before standing up and sliding your cock into place. You'd managed to undo your pants quietly, and eating her always made you hard, so you were able to slide in about halfway on the first thrust.

"Mmm, fuck," you groaned. "You feel so fucking good."

"Oh- Oh, fuck," she gasped. Both hands were planted on the glass door now as she hung her head low and panted.

You reached around and tweaked her nipples through the worn shirt as you fucked into her a few more times before you were fully rooted.

"God, I love you Sabrina," you whispered, holding her tight.

"Mm!" she moaned through her clenched teeth.

"John!?" Sabrina said in surprise. From behind you.

You stopped thrusting and pivoted your torso to see Sabrina standing in the doorway to her bedroom, a towel in her hair and another around her waist, her chest completely bare except for the shimmering beads of water from the shower and the telltale soft bruising from the hickeys you and Gemma had planted on her.

"Sabrina!?" you said in shock. Then you looked at the girl you were currently deep inside of. "Katherine?!"

Shit.

Chapter 204

You sat on the floor, while Katherine was sitting on the couch and Sabrina was perched on the edge of the coffee table.

Sabrina had taken the towel from her hair and draped it over her naked chest. Katherine had pulled her panties up, and you'd pulled up your pants.

"I should have said something," Katherine cut the silent tension. "I just- I should have said something when he hugged me good morning like that, but after last night I just thought we were comfortable like that, and then all of a sudden my panties were down and he was eating me, and God Sabrina he's good at that, and my brain was like short-circuiting and I kept telling myself I needed to say something because obviously he thought I was you. And just as I was trying to figure out what to say he was sticking it in and fuck I think I almost came just from that."

"No, I- I should have realized," you said. "This isn't your fault. Fuck, I practically sexually assaulted you. I didn't ask, I just sort of did, because I know that's what Sabrina likes, but I should-"

"OK, oh my God, both of you shut up," Sabrina sighed heavily with an aggravated grunt. "Let me think." She massaged her temple for a moment, breathing deeply, before opening her eyes. "OK. Sis, you weren't trying to seduce him or anything, right?"

"No, you know I wouldn't do that to you," Katherine said.

"And John, you weren't planning to try and have sex with my twin sister, right? No kinky fantasies or anything?"

"No. I thought she was you," you said.

"Then it was an honest mistake," Sabrina said. Then she scratched her chin for a moment and bit the inside of her cheek before glancing at her sister. "He is really good, right? Like freakishly good."

Katherine chuckled nervously for a moment and then nodded, glancing over at you shyly. "Yeah. And the way he just sort of was taking what he wanted, but his soft touch? You're lucky as fuck."

Sabrina twisted her lips into a smirk. "You didn't even get one orgasm, did you?" she asked.

Katherine rolled her eyes, blushing deeply. "No, I didn't."

"Hah!" Sabrina laughed. "You are so fucking horny right now! That's so funny."

"No, it's not!" Katherine said, reaching over and shoving Sabrina's arm.

"You can finish if you want," Sabrina said.

"What?" you and Katherine both asked.

"You can finish," Sabrina shrugged. "I mean, you already started. And you clearly find each other attractive considering Katherine and I are identical and you couldn't bring yourself to stop it, Katherine. So you can finish if you want."

Katherine looked over at you, her face showing as much shock as yours did, but with just a little bit of consideration. A small amount of 'could that really happen?'

You swallowed. "Um, Sabrina," you said. "Not that I wouldn't, ah, love to, but..."

"Oh, fuck," Sabrina sighed. "Yeah, we should probably ask her."

"Ask who what?" Katherine asked.

"I don't even know how to start explaining this," you said.

"I'll talk to her," Sabrina said, reaching for her phone.

"No,we'll talk to her," you said. "I can't just sit out, it's my fault."

"Who is 'her'?" Katherine asked again.

"Gemma," Sabrina told Katherine, and then turned back to you. "It'll be fine. Trust me."

"I do, but this isn't just a sweep-under-the-rug kind of thing," you said. "I don't want to hurt her."

"Who is Gemma?" Katherine asked.

"Gemma is his girlfriend," Sabrina said loudly, answering her sister who got a very shocked look on her face. Sabrina grunted another sigh. "Or our girlfriend? It's complicated and we're still figuring it out. But we're supposed to be exclusive between the three of us, so I guess it's not just my call of whether you two can finish what you started or not."

Katherine open her mouth, fishing for the words to express herself, and then just shook her head.

"It's a whole thing," you muttered and vaguely gestured, not sure how else to put it in the moment.

"Sabrina, what the actual fuck?" Katherine finally exhaled.

* * * * *

Gemma, after being flustered, started to giggle. That seemed to put the twins at ease, but you were worried it sounded a little manic.

"Gem, I'm so fucking sorry," you said. "It was a horrible mistake, and I never wanted to ever make you feel like I would cheat on you."

"Love, I-" she laughed again. "I don't know how I feel, I'm just picturing the look on Sabrina's face when she walked in on you."

You were on speakerphone. Katherine had gone into the bedroom to give you and Sabrina some privacy for the call.

"Probably not as funny as John's when he realized he had the wrong girl pinned against the glass window," Sabrina smirked.

"She wasn't pinned," you mumbled as if that made a difference.

"OK, so it happened," Gemma sighed from the other end of the call. "I- Thank you for calling to tell me right away, first of all. And second, the story is so fucking *you two* that I don't even think I feel like it was cheating. Honestly, I feel like I should have seen this coming considering how fast the three of us have been moving. Of course John practically tripped and fell dick first into your identical twin sister."

Sabrina smirked and laughed at that, reaching over to pat your knee. "He's not convinced yet, babe," Sabrina said to Gemma.

"John, I promise I'm not mad," Gemma said. "And to prove it, I'm telling you to show Katherine a good time, OK? You got her engine started, you need to take her for a drive."

"Really?" you asked. "Gem-"

"I love you, baby," Gemma said. "This isn't a test. I trust you. This phone call sucks in some ways, but makes me feel more secure in others because you're not trying to hide anything or lie or make excuses for a weird situation. So go rock her world, and then come rock mine this afternoon to show me you love me."

You sighed and nodded. "OK," you said. "I do love you."

"And I love you too," Gemma said. "Sabrina, make sure he does his best."

"Will do, babe," she said, then hung up the call.

You took a long breath.

Sabrina looked at you with a smirk. "So, ready to fuck?" she asked.

Chapter 205

"This is so weird," Katherine said as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm not disagreeing," you said, standing in the doorway of the bedroom.

"Oh, it's not *that* weird," Sabrina said. "I mean, really."

"You're asking me if I want to have sex with your boyfriend, who is also someone else's boyfriend, after he already thought that I was you and I didn't say anything," Katherine recounted. "It's fucking weird!"

"Yeah, but I bet you're still super horny. Do you want the dick or not?" Sabrina asked.

"He doesn't even look like he wants to have sex anymore!" Katherine said.

"Oh, that's because he's just not sure *you* want to have sex anymore," Sabrina said. "Here, look." Sabrina had been standing between you and Katherine and now she turned to you and quickly dropped the towels from her body, leaving her stark naked. She took the two steps to you, dropped to her knees and started undoing your belt.

"Sabrina, what-?"

"Oh, hush," she said, looking up at you with a glimmer in her eye. "I'm just showing her that if you know she wants it, you'll gladly have sex with her." Sabrina's deft fingers had your pants and boxers down in moments, and her lips were around your cock and sucking it back to life. Then she pulled off with a quizzical expression. "Huh," she said, then turned to Katherine. "You really do taste exactly like me. Makes sense he couldn't tell the difference."

"Oh, my God," Katherine said, burying her face in her hands as blushed furiously, but peeked through her fingers a moment after.

"Fuck," you sighed softly as Sabrina went back to sucking you. "Sabrina, it doesn't matter how normal you try to make this, it's weird."

"Yeah, but it's also kinda hot," she said, coming off of your cock. "So tell her how much you want to fuck her, baby."

You took a deep breath and looked over at Katherine, who had lowered her hands and was wringing her wrists as she watched her twin give you a blowjob. "Um, Katherine," you said. "First, I'm so fucking sorry that I, uh, well that what happened, happened. I love your sister, and I find her entirely sexy and beautiful, but I love her for all the things I know about her intelligence, and her personality, and her drive and ambition and-"

"Baby, you're supposed to be talking about her," Sabrina interrupted you with a little self-satisfied smirk.

"I'm getting there," you said. Sabrina went back to blowing you and you looked back at Katherine. "Anyways, I love her. Obviously, I'm going to find you as physically attractive as your sister. You have the same gorgeous eyes, and when you laugh you have that little quirk at the corner of your lip. You have the same perfect little ass. But you're also funny, and the right balance of flirty and sincere, and I can see you love her like she loves you. So... yeah, if you want, I'd be more than happy to be sexual with you if that's something you would want right now."

Katherine took a long moment, looking at the two of you, biting her lips as she considered. She opened her mouth once, then seemed to reconsider, and then blushed again as she got this cute, shy look on her face. "OK," she said softly.

Sabrina turned from your cock, looking over her shoulder. "OK?"

Katherine nodded, and Sabrina looked up at you with a big grin. "Go take care of her, baby," she said and then shuffled to the side to give you a straight path to the bed.

You took the few steps over and were standing in front of Katherine, your cock bobbing in front of you. She looked at it with that same hungry lust that you'd often seen in Sabrina's eyes. You reached a hand out to her and tilted her chin up to look at you, and when she turned those big eyes up you leaned down and kissed her softly.

You'd tasted her. You'd been inside her. But you hadn't kissed her yet.

It was a sweet kiss, the kind that you and Sabrina would often have at the start of a long makeout session, knowing that tongue and intensity were more fun to build than to just unload. And even though Katherine had some different techniques than Sabrina, or even Gemma, she was a good kisser.

When you separated you pulled back and sat next to her on the bed, keeping eye contact. "I know what your sister likes, but I don't know if you'll like the same thing," you said. "She's..."

"I'm a freak," Sabrina said with a grin. She was still on the floor looking up at the two of you, sitting on her naked butt now instead of perched on her knees.

"Of course you are," Katherine chuckled. "Um, I mean, I can be a little wild in bed too, but maybe not on the first time with someone like this."

"OK," you nodded. "How about-"

She cut you off by leaning forward and kissing you again, progressing you forward by using her tongue to show she didn't want to discuss. She wanted action. You lifted a hand and cupped her breast through that thin, worn shirt and were surprised to feel some extra nubs - her nipple was pierced. In response Katherine moaned softly into the kiss and her fingers found your cock, exploring it softly.

The kiss ended naturally and you pressed your forehead to hers softly. "You are absolutely beautiful," you whispered to her, making her smile.

"You're pretty handsome yourself," she said.

She kissed you again, quickly, and then urged you up further onto the bed. Once you were laying flat, Katherine went to her knees beside you and daintily brought her lips to the tip of your cock, softly kissing it as she kept her eyes on you. She grinned at your grin and used the point of her tongue to trace a circle around the head before taking you softly between her lips.

You groaned quietly at the teasing and saw the flash of fun in her eyes as she got the feedback she'd been wanting. Katherine went slowly, teasing you more than blowing you for a bit, before moving into a more standard blowjob pace, and all the while you moaned softly and reached down, running your fingers through her silky hair.

"Is she good, baby?" Sabrina asked. She'd stood up for a better view and was watching the blowjob as she leaned against the dresser, still completely naked.

"Yeah," you nodded. "Different, but good."

"I guess you learned some things at college, huh sis?" Sabrina giggled.

"Maybe a few," Katherine chuckled, rolling her eyes. Then she sat up and pulled off her shirt. She had the same toned, skinny torso as her sister and the same breasts. Even the same couple of freckles and moles. The only difference was that both of her nipples were pierced with small barbells with purple knobs.

"Oooh, you sent me pictures but I forgot you had those," Sabrina said. "They're cute!"

"They are," you agreed, reaching to palm Katherine's little breasts and running your thumbs over her piercings.

"Think I should get mine done, baby?" Sabrina asked.

"Could this maybe be a conversation for later?" Katherine asked with a smirk. "Little busy here."

"Sorry, sorry," Sabrina said. "Just pretend I'm not here."

Katherine rolled her eyes again and smiled down at you, moving up to kiss you as she stroked your cock with one hand.

Chapter 206

"Sit on my face," you encouraged Katherine after kissing her for a bit.

"Really?" she asked, pleasantly surprised.

"Fuck, yes," you said. "I love eating out at the Y."

Katherine laughed and turned back to look at Sabrina. "You lucky bitch."

"I really am," Sabrina grinned.

Katherine swung her leg over your chest and shuffled forward on her knees, bringing her pussy towards your mouth. She was almost clean-shaven, just a narrow little line of pubic hair the width of a pencil, unlike Sabrina's little exclamation mark of pubic hair. Other than that she was almost identical.

"Come here, stop teasing me. I can smell how horny you are," you said, grabbing her ass cheeks and tilting your head up so that you could immediately start tonguing her.

"Oh, fuuuuuck," Katherine moaned, grabbing your hair with both hands.

It was almost funny how you could play her to your tune - she responded almost the exact same way as Sabrina did, which meant you could surprise her with all of the techniques and tricks you'd been developing with Sabrina over the past couple of weeks. (Dear Lord, had it really only been that long?)

The only difference was that it was all new to Katherine, so when you used one trick or another she would be happily surprised. You almost started to use the rough tricks but stopped yourself before you pinched her side, just putting your hand on her thin little waist and holding her tightly instead.

She slowly ground her pussy across your lips and you stayed looking up at her as she swapped between looking down into your eyes and throwing her head back as she moaned.

Wanting to push her over for her first orgasm, you reached around and under her bum while moving your lips higher to her clit. You slid two fingers into her pussy from behind, making her hiccup in surprise, but then her left eye twitched half closed as she groaned heavily and hunched over.

"Come for me," you said, taking your lips from her clit. "Do it. Come for me." You went back to her pussy, the angle of your fingers not letting you get super deep but teasing her hole as you worked her clit hood with your tongue.

"Fuuuuck-uh," she panted. "I'm close. So fucking close."

"You got this," Sabrina encouraged her. "Just let it go. It won't be the only one. You got this, babe!"

"Oh- Oh, fuuuu-" Katherine gasped.

She came, a little dribble of girlcum leaking out of her. She tasted exactly like her sister.

And if you knew anything about Sabrina, you knew there would be more where that came from.

You manhandled her for a moment, pushing her off of your face and onto her back as she let out a whoop of surprise, but you got back between her legs and pressed two fingers back into her and started finger-fucking her quickly as you pressed your teeth against the top of her mound and softly sucked the entire upper part of her pussy.

"Holy- Oh, my God?!" Katherine squealed in surprise, grabbing at the sheets on the bed.

"Oh, you're going to come so hard," Sabrina said with a smirk.

"Grab your tits," you ordered Katherine. "Play with your nipples." She did, grabbing her breasts roughly. You were still finger fucking her fast, now fishing with your fingers for her g-spot and finding it right in the same spot as Sabrina's. With your other hand you pressed your palm flat against her mound and lower abdomen. "Relax," you told her. "Relax everything and let it come. Don't hold back."

You went back to her clit, sucking firmly, as you scooped at her g-spot.

"Ho- Ha- What? What's-!? Oh my... fuck, fuck.... Fuuuuuuuck," Katherine panted and whined.

"Let it go," you told her, popping off her clit again quickly. "Do it. Just let it go." You tongued her clit hard again.

"Yyyyyyeeeeesssss!!!" Katherine gasped, and then her legs were shaking as she came, squirting hard in four sharp busts as her cunt flexed and her orgasm rolled over her. It sprayed across your chin, neck and chest as you refused to let up on her clit, though the squeezing of her pussy stopped you from tapping at her g-spot.

When the height of the orgasm had peaked and she started coming down she was panting in almost sobs, and you pulled your fingers from her and quickly lifted up so that you were covering her body with yours, kissing her as she swam back to conscious thought. Just as she started to kiss you back, you slid your cock inside of her and she moaned throatily.

"What- was that?" she panted as you began working your cock deeper.

"You haven't squirted before?" you asked.

She shook her head.

"Oh, sis," Sabrina said with a laugh. "I think John just changed your life."

Katherine looked up at you with a bit of confusion, a bit of embarrassment, and a lot of lust. "Fuck me," she gasped. "Do whatever you want."

"I want to make you squirt again, and this time I want you to say my name while you do it," you told her.

She broke into a grin. "Yes, please."

You fucked her and she threw her arms around your neck, pulling you down into another kiss. Her nipple piercings were cold little nubs against your chest, and you reached between you and started to play with them, exploring what twisting and turning them did to her.

She was everything you liked about Sabrina. It was weird, but it was wonderful at the same time.

Chapter 207

"If you call him Daddy he'll fuck you even harder," Sabrina suggested from the foot of the bed.

"Wha-?" Katherine asked breathlessly. You were still fucking her in missionary. "Sabrina, that's fucking weird, I'm not calling him Daddy!"

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,047 Followers