All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 021-030'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

I hope you're all enjoying The OF Girl. All of my erotica is powered through my Patreon (www.patreon.com/breakthebar), where everything I write gets posted early and my Patrons get to give feedback into the stories through comments and polls. If Haremy stories are your bag, make sure you check it out!

Cheers,

~Break.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

I don't normally care for second person - it's a bit weird to be honest, but this is a good series with some hot concepts.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Fabulously erotic.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingover 1 year ago

The idea of one woman grooming him for another is a bit odd, but I like it! Not sure what to think of the fact that Sabrina knew Gemma was interested in him first. The 2nd person narration doesn't work for me (and you occasionally slip into 1st), but the pacing is excellent, and it's a great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She fooks nigs?

leetmaleetmaover 1 year ago

Really good story so far!

Like the others, I don't care for 2nd person POV and the occasional switch to 1st person is distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the idea of wardrobe consukting turnring into much more. And Moiseh is casual and a back character.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

It has been a while sense I enjoyed a story as much good telling and I like your writing style. I enjoy reading what he is thinking and what she is thinking man is she on the edge? Keep up the good telling.

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Really awesome story

Syrbulldog69Syrbulldog695 months ago

Interesting in second person. Detail is hot. Concept is unique. Very entertaining!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES