The OF Girl Ch. 211-220

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made Sabrina snort a laugh, and Katherine shook her head. "I couldn't handle sharing with Sabrina. A little teasing, sure, but other than this morning we've never gone nearly as far."

"We'd probably get real bitchy, real quick," Sabrina agreed. She leaned over and took her sister's hand in hers. "I love you, twinsie," she said. "And I want to see you happy..."

"With anyone but my man," Katherine laughed. She turned to you and Gemma to explain. "That's exactly what I told her about my first boyfriend."

By the time the fourth round was done it was already past 11 PM and you were all feeling a nice, warm buzz from your slow approach to drinking. No one was drunk, but you were all definitely happy.

"We're crashing at my place," Sabrina declared, holding up a finger. "No excuses."

"OK," you said and turned to Gemma. "OK?"

"Mhmm," she smiled happily.

You ended up walking arm in arm with Sabrina this time as Gemma did the same with Katherine as they chatted happily.

"Love you, baby," Sabrina smiled as she walked next to you. "This is the best night."

"Love you too," you smiled down at her, and leaned down for just a peck.

Chapter 214

"Good night," Katherine grinned, waving a little as you turned off the light for her. She had demanded that she would be the one to sleep on the couch that night so that the three of you could share the bed in the bedroom.

"Night, sweet dreams," you said.

"Oh, I'll definitely have sweet dreams," she winked as she pulled off her shirt right before slipping under the blanket on the couch. You had a dull view of her bare breasts for a moment from the light coming out of the bedroom, but at that point it didn't seem weird at all to see her naked.

Your girlfriend's twin sister being naked wasn't weird.

"Yeesh," you sighed to yourself a little, smiling slightly as you shook your head.

Inside the bedroom, Gemma gestured for you to shut the door as she and Sabrina were turning down the fresh sheets they'd just put on the bed. You did, and Gemma then quickly shrugged off her dress and took off her bra, leaving her in her panties as she climbed into bed. Sabrina followed suit, though she hadn't been wearing a bra underneath her own dress. You climbed up between them and soon you were on your back getting kissed all over your neck and chest as you felt their nipples brushing against your skin and their hands brushing up and down your torso, working down towards your boxers.

Sabrina was the first to dip her hand beneath the elastic waistband of your underwear, but Gemma was quick to follow and soon you had two hands on your cock, slowly feeling you all over from the head to the base, and down to softly massage your balls.

"God damn," you moaned softly. "I want you both so bad, but we shouldn't have sex with Katherine in the other room. It wouldn't be fair."

"We know," Gemma smiled against your neck. "We already talked about that. So no sex, but we can do other stuff."

"We know the thing with Katherine is still in your head," Sabrina whispered. "Even though we're all OK with it, and you and her had fun. So we want to show you that it doesn't bother either of us." She kissed your lips softly and then let go of your cock, rolling out of bed and getting your phone out of your pants pocket and coming back to bed. She hit the On button and then held the phone up to see your face, unlocking it.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"We're going to give you the best handjob ever while you look at naked photos of hot chicks we all know," Sabrina smirked.

Soon she was back against you, holding your phone propped up on your sternum while her hand went back into your boxers to join Gemma.

"First up is obviously Becks," Sabrina said. "Excluding any photos of us, obviously."

"Obviously," you laughed softly, still a little light-headed at all of this.

The photo of Becks' naked, if headless, body came up on your phone screen. She was slender but still full-figured, with smaller breasts than Gemma and softer brown areolas. She had taken the picture in the mirror at her place, you assumed, and must have played with her nipples for a bit to get them as perky as they were.

"Hmmm," Gemma hummed a little chuckle. "You got harder."

"She's really hot," you admitted.

"Yes, she is," Sabrina grinned as she slowly kissed around your jawline and up to your ear. "Just think about what it would be like to get these titties in your hands, baby. Becks says she likes black guys, but I bet you could show her your big dick and make her change her mind. Maybe we should make another bet with her, see if we can get her to give you a blowjob in a back room at work? That would be so fucking hot."

"I wouldn't mind kissing her," Gemma smiled. She was laying a little lower, kissing your chest with her tits pressed to your side. "Imagine if John was fucking her in missionary, making her boobs bounce, and we each started sucking on one?"

"Unnngh," you groaned softly, imagining the filthy fantasy.

Sabrina changed pictures, showing the one of Tasha's tits. "If we're gonna suck titties, I think I'd prefer these," she said.

"Tasha would so be down for a foursome," Gemma whispered. "But we couldn't do that to Mosche."

"We can fantasize though," Sabrina grinned. "How does that feel, baby? Knowing that with just a word and a look, you could probably have Tasha down on her knees for you? Sucking your cock with the smart little mouth of hers, wrapping her titties around your cock? She's got a decent butt, too. Would you want to pound that ass and make her titties bounce as you shoved her head into my snatch?"

"Only if I'm riding your face at the same time," Gemma said with a smirk.

"Mmm, that would be so fucking hot," Sabrina agreed.

She changed the photo again, this one of Becca out in the hallway at Gemma's place flashing you her breasts. "We all know Becca would be interested in more, too," Sabrina said. "She's such a teasing bitch, but it sounds like she's more of a domme with Charlotte. What do you think, baby, could you share us with her and make me and Gemma your little subby girlfriends for a night?"

"Hmmmhmm," Gemma hummed a laugh as she kissed up from your chest to your chin, and then turned and kissed Sabrina lightly. "You'd be surprised."

"What's that mean?" Sabrina asked with a curious grin.

"Confession time," you said. "Becca watched Gemma and I have sex this afternoon."

"Really?" Sabrina asked, her eyes going wide as she licked her lower lip. "Did she think it was hot?"

"Uh, yeah," Gemma laughed. "She masturbated in her panties and came with us. Then she sent... this." Gemma took control of your phone and flipped through to the next photo that Sabrina didn't know about yet.

"Hoooly shit," Sabrina said, her eyes wide as she drank in the vision of Becca naked on her back, horny and presenting herself like she wanted to be fucked. "That's so fucking hot."

"I'll let her know you think so," Gemma chuckled.

"Gem, suck him," Sabrina said. "He's close."

"OK," Gemma agreed and scooted down to take your cock out of your boxers and immediately inhale it.

It didn't take long as Gemma blew you, using her favourite tricks, and you and +-Sabrina looked at the picture of Becca. Sabrina zoomed in on the photo, which was high resolution and could handle giving a closeup of Becca's lips. Then her nipples. Then down her stomach to her wet pussy. You came when Sabrina zoomed in just a bit more on her pussy and the slight reveal of her asshole as well. Gemma took it all, humming happily, and when you were done she lifted up and made a show of gulping a swallow.

"Hey, I wanted some," Sabrina frowned in a mock pout.

Gemma smirked and leaned over, and you saw a cummy tongue dip into the kiss. When they finished Sabrina was smiling happily and smacked her lips. "Yummy. Thanks, babe."

"Your turn," you said, reaching down and starting to peel off Sabrina's panties.

"Nooo, you know I'll be too loud," Sabrina said.

"That's what these are for," you said, holding up her sodden panties after getting them from around her feet. "Open wide."

Sabrina gave you a look between scared and horny as hell, but open her mouth and let you bundle her wet panties into her mouth. Then she moaned as you went between her legs and started kissing up her thighs and Gemma shifted over in the bed, taking one of her little titties in hand and kissing her jawline almost just like Sabrina had been doing to you minutes ago.

It wasn't a terribly long night, but you were all satisfied by the time you fell asleep with your girls snuggled up on either side of you.

Chapter 215

Waking up to a blowjob was almost better than waking up with both of your girls sleeping on either side of you. One of them was still there, and judging by the pillowy breasts smushed against your arm and chest it was Gemma, which told your sleepy brain it was definitely Sabrina that was softly suckling on your hard cock.

You reached down under the covers and ran your fingers through her hair, making her hum softly as she kissed up and down your shaft.

"Good morning," you whispered quietly.

"Morning," Sabrina whispered back and you could feel her lips pull into a smile as she kept them pressed to your cock.

"What happened to being fair to your sister?" you asked.

"She went out to get breakfast for us all," Sabrina whispered. "So we have some time."

"Then what are you wasting it for?" Gemma grumbled, waking up from her slumber. "Get on that dick. I'mma want a turn too."

By the time Katherine was coming in the front door, Sabrina had gotten her turn in and you were fucking Gemma in the bathroom. At the sound of the door opening you clamped a hand over her mouth to stop her moans from echoing out, and she shoved her hips back at you to stir your cock inside of her a bit as she came. Once she had control of her legs again she pulled off of you and tugged you by your dick into the shower.

Once the two of you were clean, and you had emptied your load all over Gemma's tits and watched her wash it off after rubbing it in, you both joined Sabrina and Katherine at the kitchen table for breakfast. Both of them smirked a little as you did it, but managed to keep any sly remarks to soft innuendo at best. Katherine had grabbed coffee, doughnuts and bagels for everyone, and you were all in states of undress other than her as you chatted and munched away. Sabrina was in panties and a robe, while Gemma was wearing one of your t-shirts you'd kept at Sabrina's place and her panties, and you were just in your boxers.

"You know, this is weird, right?" you said during a brief lull in the conversation.

"What's weird?" Gemma asked.

"This," you said, gesturing at the lack of clothes going on. "I mean, it feels fine. It's just not really normal."

"What, you don't hang out in your boxers with your bros at school?" Katherine teased.

"No, I don't," you chuckled. "I'm sure some guys might but that's definitely not our thing."

"Shirt and panties aren't so uncommon between girls who live together, I think," Sabrina said. "Everything is covered, no annoying bras."

"Agreed," Gemma nodded. "But then, I live with Becca and Charlotte so sometimes it's no panties. Or no shirt instead if it's that time of the month."

That, unfortunately, got a small reaction out of you, which all three of the girls noticed, and soon they were all being as gross as possible talking about periods as you tried to keep a stoic face. Once they had burned out on that, Katherine ended up standing up and wiggling out of her jeans, citing that if you all could be comfortable then so could she, and sat back down in her shirt and a thong.

"Trying to seduce our boyfriend again?" Gemma teased.

"No!" Katherine said.

"Ouch," you laughed.

"Oh, it's not like that," Katherine said.

"Then what's it like, twinsie?" Sabrina teased. "You know we're open to you taking a ride, you just need to ask nicely."

"Oh gawd," Katherine groaned. "How long is this going to go on for?"

"With John? About thirty to forty minutes if he takes his time but doesn't tease you for too long," Gemma smirked.

That set them all to giggling, and you had to laugh with them. The conversation moved on to other things, another weirdness that your mind stuck on for a moment. The casual sex talk was just so... not normal. Ever since you'd talked with Sabrina openly that Monday morning in the office, your life had been a rollercoaster of sexual exploits, temptations and encounters. Was everyone's life like this and you were just catching up? Or was this as un-normal as you thought it was?

"So, question," Katherine said as she was munching on a bagel. "What's with all the random camera equipment stuff in the front closet and behind the couch? I lost my sock under it this morning and when I went looking it was like a high school production room was hiding back there. Are you secretly becoming a TikTok star or something?"

Gemma, for her sake, had a fantastic poker face.

You and Sabrina on the other hand... well, Katherine immediately picked up on something as the two of you glanced at each other in a panic.

"What?" Katherine asked. "Seriously, what?"

"I... think you guys should go," Sabrina said to you and Gemma.

"Are you sure?" you asked, not wanting to leave her alone for this.

"Yeah. I need to talk with my sister," Sabrina said.

"OK, now you're really worrying me," Katherine said.

"We'll go to the coffee place down the block," Gemma offered, getting up and heading for the bedroom to grab her clothes with you fast behind her.

"Seriously, what's going on?" Katherine asked.

You were dressed slightly before Gemma since you didn't have a bra to manage and you went back out to the twins. You leaned down and kissed Katherine on the forehead and she looked at you with concern. "Just remember your sister loves you," you said. Then you turned and kissed Sabrina softly on the mouth. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Thanks, baby," she nodded.

"Call us when you need us," Gemma said as we got on our shoes and went out the door.

We didn't say anything until we were in the elevator.

"Fuuuuuck," Gemma groaned softly.

"I didn't want to leave her alone, but I'm also so glad I don't have to be there for that," you said.

She reached over and took your hand, squeezing it tightly.

Chapter 216

You and Gemma ended up with new coffees sitting at a table in the coffee shop.

"Should we be worried?" you asked. "I feel like we should be worried."

"I don't know," Gemma sighed, shaking her head. "It's not just that they're sisters, right? They're twins. If someone else ever puts two and two together, they could just as easily think it's Katherine. Sabrina has been playing with fire this whole time... It's probably better that Katherine knows just in case."

The two of you sat, holding hands most of the time, as you tried to talk about anything other than the discussion happening back in the apartment. You ended up speculating on what Joy was doing - she likely did actually get another internship offer through her mother's connections. Was there a chance she would try and get revenge? It didn't really make sense as to how that could happen now, especially with Garrison on your side and the other Partners in the know as to what happened.

But still, it felt weird knowing that you had an Enemy out there. You'd never had an honest-to-God villain in your life before.

Eventually the conversation slipped from Joy to Eric and how he might have been doing on his podcast tour. Neither you nor Gemma were interested in outing yourselves for random internet clout, so you sort of were counting on Eric to hold his tongue as to who you were. Hopefully, he would be able to get whatever he wanted out of the whole thing without dumping it back in your laps.

The conversation shifted again, and you tried to bring it around to happier things and started brainstorming about dates the two of you wanted to go on. Or the three of you for some things. Gemma wanted to do a trip to the beach, which would mean a bunch of driving. You wanted to do an amusement park, and she teased you about needing to wintwo big stuffed bears for your girlfriends. She wanted to go to a play. You wanted to take her to a concert.

You both wanted to spend as much time together as possible before you would need to part for the school year.

When your phone rang, Gemma had shifted around the table and was sitting right next to you with your arm around her as you were trying to figure out what beach would be best to travel to for a weekend - the drive would probably take up an entire Friday no matter where you picked, so you'd only get a Saturday at the beach itself before needing to come back on the Sunday.

"It's Sabrina," you said as you pulled out your phone. You answered it and lifted it to your ear, and Gemma pressed her head close to listen. "Hey, baby. Everything OK?"

"No, but yes," Sabrina sighed. "You guys can come back now. Katherine is still here."

"OK," you said. "We'll be there in a few."

"Thanks, babe," she said.

You and Gemma quickly tossed your garbage and headed out. Back in the elevator heading up to Sabrina's apartment Gemma grabbed your hand again and squeezed. "I'm just saying, if Katherine wants another fuck, you should definitely give it to her," Gemma said. "Anything to help keep their relationship being OK."

"I doubt that's what will help, Gem," you said with a chuckle.

"Well, I'm just putting it on the table," she said. "Your dick can fix a lot of problems."

"Is that so?" you asked.

"Yes," she said with a grin, stepping close and looking up at you with a little smile. "It's so."

Gemma knocked on the door when you got to the apartment, and Sabrina called for you guys to come in. You both glanced at each other, steeling yourself for whatever was about to happen and then entered.

Based on their clothing, Katherine was standing near the couch, and Sabrina was back in the bedroom doing something.

"So," you said. "Everything OK?"

"Depends," Katherine said. "I'm kind of annoyed that you've been helping her do this. And the fact that you figured her out doesn't really make me confident in the whole 'keeping it anonymous' thing."

"So she told you everything?" Gemma asked.

"Of course I did," Sabrina said, coming back into the living room. She was dressed in pyjama pants now with her robe instead of just panties. "I mean, I had to do it eventually and there was no point in keeping any of it a secret when she knew the biggest piece. I really should have just talked to her about it before I ever did anything to begin with."

"Everything is OK between you, then?" you asked.

"No," Katherine said. "But it will be. I'm mad, obviously. And I need to see everything that's been put out there."

"You want to watch...?" you started.

"Want? Or need to?" Katherine said. "Yeah, I need to watch all the porn my twin sister made so I know what could come crashing out of the sky at me someday. And because you two knew about it, and I need to go through this awkwardness, I think it's fair that you have to watch it with me."

You blinked. Gemma worked her jaw a few times, not sure what to say.

"It'll be fiiine," Sabrina assured the two of you. "John, you've seen it all already anyways, and are in some of it. Gemma, it's not like we haven't done more together than what I did on camera."

"It's still weird," Gemma said. "To watch it with your sister."

"How do you think I feel?" Katherine asked.

"Fair," Gemma sighed.

"Alright," Katherine said, taking charge. "We're all squeezing together on the couch."

"We're doing this right now?" you asked.

"Well, I leave in six hours for my train, so it's now or we put it off and ruin the whole day," Katherine said.